Their Swan Mate

By petlover_202

Destiny Swan is the adopted younger sister of Bella Swan. She was left on Charlie and Renee's doorstep when s... More

Their Swan Mate - Cast
'Twilight'
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 2

4.9K 107 29
By petlover_202

Port Angeles,Washington

As the plane landed Bella closed her book and put it back in her bag. She shook Destiny awake and gathered her things. Destiny woke up taking her earbuds out of her ears looking at Bella questioningly. Bella told her the plane has landed so she unplugged her earbuds from her phone putting them away. She got up and grabbed her carry on bag, walking off the plane with Bella following her. They walked to the baggage claim and grabbed their suitcases. They made their way to the front looking for Charlie. Finally, they found him and Destiny ran to him as he opened his arms to her. She jumped on him as he caught her and they hugged each other tightly. Bella glared at them as she watched them with envy. How could Charlie act that way with Destiny if she isn't even his real daughter. They let go of each other and Destiny got down when they heard Bella clear her throat.

"Hey Bella." Charlie said awkwardly giving her a side hug.

"Hey Char- dad." Bella said almost calling him his name instead of dad. Destiny rolled her eyes at this. Charlie catches it, but doesn't say anything. He turns to Destiny who has an excited look.

"Hey Dessy, how you been?" Charlie asks returning his attention back to Destiny much to Bella's dismay.

"I've been good dad. Just can't wait to see all my friends." Destiny answered excitedly. She couldn't wait to see Jake and all her friends from La Push.

"Well then let's get this show on the road." Charlie said throwing his arm around Destiny's shoulder as she puts her arm around his waist. They walk out the airport with Bella walking slowly behind them. They all got in the squad car Destiny in the back wanting Bella and their dad to talk. As they were on the way to Forks Charlie decided to make conversation with Bella.

"Your hair's longer." He simply stated to try to get the conversation started.

"I cut it since last time I saw you." Bella states. Destiny rolls her eyes and face palms.

'For someone who wants to have a better relationship with her dad she sure isn't putting in any effort.' Destiny thought.

"Oh, it must've grew out again." Charlie stated awkwardly. He looked in the mirror at Destiny and saw her hair.

"And what are you a lion?" He chuckled knowing lions were one of her favorite animals.

"You know it, roarrrr. And you wish you had luscious locks like mine." Destiny said as she imitated a lion's roar.

Charlie was laughing amused by his younger daughter. Bella sat in her seat quietly seething as she watched her dad and adopted sister interact with each other. Charlie smiled at his younger daughter and paid attention to the road once again. Finally they past a sign that said "The city of Forks welcomes you. Population: 3,500."

Destiny looked out the window excitedly looking at the forests that she loved so much. Soon they pulled up to their childhood home. Destiny immediately got out and breathed in the fresh, crisp air as she put her jacket on. She walked to the trunk of the squad car as Charlie popped it open. She grabbed her bags while Charlie grabbed Bella's bags and walked to the front door. Charlie closed the trunk and walked to the door to open it. They all walked in and up the stairs. Destiny took her childhood home in and happily followed Charlie and Bella up the stairs.

"Ok Bella you'll sleep in Destiny's old room and I cleared some space in the bathroom for you." Charlie stated putting Bella's bags in her new room.

"Oh right one bathroom. Wait where is Destiny going to sleep?" Bella asked a little smugness seeping in that she took Destiny's room. Hoping that Charlie was going to make Destiny sleep on the couch.

"Well since I knew you guys wouldn't want to share a room and Destiny helped me clear the attic her last summer here. Destiny would sleep in the attic. I had it remodeled and put a bathroom up there so she won't have to share." Charlie answered.

As soon as Charlie said that Bella's smugness was immediately replaced with envy. She was furious, why did Destiny get to have the attic. She was the the oldest she should have gotten the attic. Destiny didn't deserve that room she did. All these thoughts were going through Bella's mind as she seemed to get even angrier. Destiny seemed to notice and rolled her eyes at her sister's anger before she dragged her dad up to the attic. Charlie started getting nervous as he walked behind her hoping she liked it. They walked up the stairs to the attic. As Destiny opened the door her jaw dropped. She absolutely loved it. Charlie looked at her nervously as he saw her jaw drop.

"Is that a 'I love it so much' jaw drop or a 'I hate it so much I want to puke' jaw drop?" Charlie asked his daughter jokingly, but still nervous. Destiny laughed and turned towards him smiling.

"That was an I love it so much jaw drop." Destiny answered as she playfully pushed her dad. He sighed relieved that she loves it.

The room had grey walls with a medium sized bed with a white comforter, a grey cover on top, and a white quilt on top of that and a lot of pillows. It had a couple of framed drawings that Destiny let Charlie keep. Streaming lights and a chair swing with a grey rug.

On one side of the room there was a cover hanging on the wall of two wolves howling at the moon and next to it was a sign that said 'the wild is calling' with stars, a moon, and a wolf. A dreamcatcher was hanging next to it while an arrow was hanging above it.

On the other side of the room was a framed poster of a lion. Under it was a grey dresser with a sign that says ' Hakuna Matata "It Means No Worries"'

Destiny gazed around her room in awe until her eyes landed on something by her door. It was a grey dog bed sitting right next to her door.

She looked at it confused. She turned to her dad questioningly as he kept a straight face.

"What's with the dog bed. You get a dog?" She asked confusedly.

"Nope." Charlie answered bluntly.

"Well then what's it for?" Destiny asked curiosity getting to her.

"You'll see." He answered bluntly again.

"Mhm ok." She said suspiciously. Her dad chuckled at her and headed for a door she hadn't noticed yet.

"Here's the bathroom." He said opening the door.

Destiny walked in and looked around. The bathroom was a cute, small white bathroom. It had a tiled floor with a white rug and a couple of plants. Marble sinks with grey cabinets and a mirror cabinet. There was only a shower, but that was ok with Destiny since she preferred to shower. Unless she had a long day in that case she likes to soak in the tub for a while.

"Wow this is great dad thanks." Deatiny thanked her dad smiling at him gratefully.

"You're welcome and Sue helped with most of it." Charlie said back.

"Awe I'll have to go by and thank her." Destiny said thinking about her secondary mom.

"Yeah. Anyway your closet is right there and I'll leave you to get unpacked." Charlie said pointing to another door.

"Okay bye dad." Destiny said as Charlie walked out of the attic.

Destiny walked out of her bathroom and into her closet. Her closet was grey too with a lot of space for clothes and shoes which she knew she had a lot of.

Destiny smiled as she unpacked glad to be back home. She missed her dad and all her friends here. She connected her phone to her speaker and blasted music. She loves all types of music hip hop, r&b, pop, country, rock, and a little bit of reggae. She sung and danced around her room as she unpacked. After an hour she was done unpacking and was swinging in her swinging chair as she listened to music.

"Bella, Destiny someone is here to see you and Destiny your car is here." Destiny and Bella heard Charlie yell.

Destiny quickly got up and turned her music off and walked downstairs. Bella had already walked out the door when Destiny finally left her room. She walked down the stairs toward the door and walked out. As soon as she walked out she saw her car and ran to it not even looking to see who came. She hugged her car and kissed it as she cried dramatically. This car was her baby. Apparently when she was dropped off at the Swans' house who ever dropped her there left a card with infinite money on it with a necklace and letter that wasn't supposed to be shown to her til she was 18. Charlie and Renee gave her the card when she was 15 seeing as she was mature enough to have it. When she was 16 and got her license they let her buy a car with the card
So she bought a black Camaro and has had it ever since.

She continued to hug her car until she heard someone clear their throat. Then she heard the voice of the one person she's been wanting see since she left Forks.

"Well dang I'm hurt. A car got a hug from you before I did. I thought that we were best friends. Just hurtful." Jacob said shedding a fake tear.

Destiny turned around and saw her best friend. She looked him over and saw that puberty hit him like a truck. She smiled, running towards him and jumped on him with her legs wrapped around his waist. Jacob laughed and spun them as Destiny squealed. Billy and Charlie smiled at their reunion as Bella just glares upset that Jake is paying more attention to her. Jacob stopped spinning them as he was getting dizzy. He puts Destiny down as they laughed at each other's dizziness. Once they get over their dizziness they hug again.

"I missed you Jakey." Destiny said as she put her head in the crook of Jake's neck.

"I missed you too beauty." Jake said letting her go.

"Not that nickname." Destiny laughed.

"Yes that nickname. I'm never going to stop calling you that and you know it." Jake replied.

"Sadly. Oh well I like it anyway." Destiny teased.

"I know you do. I did make it." Jake teases back.

They laugh and Destiny pushes him playfully and he trips and falls. Destiny starts laughing at him as he gets up and gives her a mischievous look that she knows too well.

"Jake don't even think about it." Destiny said as she backed away from Jacob.

"Awe what's the matter? You scared?" Jake teases as he starts walking closer to Destiny.

"I know that look Jake so stay back." Destiny said as she started to run.

Jake chased her around the yard until he finally playfully tackled her and started tickling her. Destiny laughed as she squirmed in Jake's hold. Jake laughed at her as she squirmed trying to escape. Destiny started hitting him wanting him to stop. He finally stopped and he helped her up as they were both still laughing.

"Do they always act like that?" Bella asked enviously. Charlie and Billy simply nodded as Destiny and Jacob made their way back to the group.

"Hey Billy goat, how you been?" Destiny asked teasingly.

"You know still dancing and I'm more of a wolf." Billy said with a smirk.

Destiny laughed and hugged him tightly. They let go and Jacob put his arm around Destiny as she laid her head on his shoulder. Charlie then patted an old, ugly orange truck.

"So Bella what do you think?" Charlie asked turning towards her.

"Of what?" Bella asked clueless.

"Your homecoming present." He said as he looked at the truck.

"This!?" Bella asked excitedly. Charlie nodded.

"Oh my gosh! This is perfect! I love it!" Bella said happily as she got in the truck.

"Looks like someone needs glasses." Destiny muttered quietly so only Jake could hear. He chuckled and nudged her.

"I totally rebuilt the engine." Jake bragged.

"Ok Jakey I see you. If I have any problems with my car I will definitely be coming to you." Destiny hyped up.

Jake laughed, interlocking their fingers and pulling her with him to the driver's side window. He handed Bella the keys through the window.

"So you gotta double pump the clutch when you shift, but other than that you're good." Jake told Bella.

"I could give you a ride to school if you want." Bella offered.

"Uh I go to school on the rez." Jake told her.

"Oh that's too bad. I was hoping to know at least one person at school." Bella said

"I actually wanted to ask Charlie if Destiny could come to school on the rez with me?" Jake asked looking at Charlie. Destiny looked to him excitedly.

"I tried to get her enrolled there, but unfortunately they're full. I also want her and Bella at the same school." Charlie said.

"It's cool. We still have after school." Jacob reassured after he saw Destiny's sad face.

"Definitely, I promise to try to come over every day after school." Destiny said as Jake put his arm around her as their hands were still interlocked.

Bella saw them and was angry that Destiny was getting so much attention. She noticed that Chatlie got her a truck, but didn't get Destiny anything. Smugness settles back in her as she decides to say something.

"Anyway thanks dad for the truck, but it seems like you didn't get Destiny anything." Bella said smugness clear in her voice.

Everybody noticed it, but Charlie. Destiny rolled her eyes as Billy slightly glared at Bella and Jake looked at confusingly. Billy's glare soon turned to a look of smugness as he smirked.

"Oh! Sorry Destiny I almost forgot. Me, Jake, and Billy put our money together and got something for you. Jake let go of Destiny and walked to his dad's truck. He came back with something behind his back as he smiled wildly at her.

"Close your eyes beauty." Jake told her.

Destiny looks at him suspiciously, but closes her eyes trusting him. Jake brought two wolf pups from behind his back and put them right in front of Destiny. One was a boy and black as night while the other was a girl and as white as snow.

"Alright open your eyes beauty." Jake said as he held the pups out in front of her face.

Destiny opens her eyes and sees the pups. She squeals and grabs them carefully. She goes and sits on the hood of her car as she coos at them. Jake follows her and sits next to her grabbing the white one petting her.  Soon enough the white one whines for Destiny and she grabs her while passing the boy to Jake. Destiny pets the white one and coos at her. Then the boy started whining for her. Jake just lets her hold both seeing as they were already attached to her.

"Thanks dad, Billy, and Jakey. I love them so much." Destiny thanked while rocking the wolf pups.

"You're welcome sweetheart. They'll help your anxiety. You can take them to school, I already told the school about them and your condition." Billy says bringing up Destiny's condition.

"Thanks dad. I love them." Destiny said.

"Told you they would love their gifts." Billy told Charlie.

Charlie nodded glad to make his daughters happy. Or so he thought. Little did he know that Bella was seething.

"Yes you did." Charlie told his friend.

"I told you I'm down with the kids." Billy said.

Destiny laughed hearing him, "You sure are Billy." Destiny said.

"See Dessy knows and agrees." He said smirking at Charlie.

"Alright let's go inside and eat. I'm cooking lasagna today." Destiny suggests.

"That's what I'm talking about. You still got it?" Billy asks jokingly.

"Now Billy you should know I still got it." Destiny replied back laughing.

"Then let's go I'm ready to eat." Billy stated.

Everybody laughed, but Bella still jealous at how easily Destiny gets along with them. They all walk in the house. Jacob rolls Billy in the living room with Charlie as they sit and turn on a ball game. Bella walks upstairs and into her room while closing her door. After Jake rolls Billy in and helps him into a chair he walks into the kitchen with Destiny. Destiny hands him the wolf pups before she starts pulling down ingredients while she talks to Jake. Then she runs up to her room and grabs her speaker and the wolves' bed. She connected her phone to her speaker as she walks back in the kitchen and puts the speaker down. She lays the bed down and grabs the pups and lays them down on the bed. Then she walks to the sink and washes her hands. Jake hops on the counter close to her as she dries her hands. She starts making the lasagna as she continues to talk to Jake. After 20 minutes she finishes preparing the lasagna and places it in the oven to bake. Destiny goes in the freezer and grabs a steak. She walks back over to the counter while Jake is still talking and smacks him with the packaged meat mid sentence. She bursts out laughing as Jake had a stuck look on his face. He slowly looked towards her with a playful glare. He gets off the counter and starts chasing her around the kitchen.  He catches her an tickles her.

"Say you're sorry." Jake said as he tickled her.

"N-no!" Destiny yells stubbornly.

"Alright you brought this on yourself." Jake said as he tickled Destiny harder.

"O-ok I-I'm s-s-sorry!" Destiny managed to get out in between her laughs.

"That's what I thought." Jake said victoriously.

Destiny rolled her eyes and pushed Jake playfully. He laughed at her as she walked to the stove and turned it on while putting a pan on it. She put cooking oil in the pan and let it spread. She then walked over to the counter and took the steak out of the package. She cut it up into small pieces and placed the pieces in the pan. She stirred it around a little bit and left it to cook. She cleaned up the kitchen and washed the dishes she used. Then went and sat next to Jake on the counter. She laid her head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around her. They just sat there and talked about the last two years. They talked about Jake's mom and how he misses her and how Destiny wishes she knew why her parents gave her up. Talking about their childhood and problems wasn't something new for Jake and Destiny. They talked about and told each other everything. Sure they had their fights, but all best friends did. They always had each other's back and knew they could count on each other. They sat there talking until the food was done. Destiny got up and turned the stove off then opened the oven and took the lasagna out. She turned the oven off as Jake got plates from the cabinet.

"Hey Jake can you hand me two bowls." Destiny asked.

"Yeah, but what for." Jake replied as he got down two bowls handing them to Destiny.

"To put the wolves' food in. You guys didn't get them bowls so I'll have to go shopping for them." Destiny answered as she put the steak pieces in two bowls.

Just then Charlie walked in rolling Billy in front of him. Jake grabbed silverware as Destiny sliced the lasagna and started filling plates with it.

"Smells good in here like steak and lasagna. Did you make steak too?" Charlie inquired.

"Yes I made both, but unfortunately for you I made the steak for midnight and snow." Destiny said as she grabbed the bowls of steak.

"Who is midnight and snow?" Charlie asks.

Destiny woke the pups up by picking them up. She nodded her head towards them and Charlie nodded in understanding. The wolf pups clung to Destiny as she put them on her shoulders then grabbed their bowls.

"Jake can you grab my plate and we can go up to my room." Destiny said as she started to leave the kitchen.

"Ok coming." Jake said as he grabbed their plates and two sodas from the fridge.

"Enjoy the lasagna!" Destiny called out as she started up the stairs.

"You know I will!" She heard Billy and Charlie say simultaneously.

She chuckled and continued her way up the stairs with Jake following her. As she passes Bella's room she stops and knocks on the door. When she heard a come in she walked in and saw Bella sitting on her bed reading.

"Food is ready. Me and Jake are headed up to my room if you want to join us you can." Destiny offers.

"No, I'll stay down here." Bella said.

"You sure?" Destiny said wanting to have some kind of relationship with her adopted sister.

"Yeah, I'm sure. Thanks for the offer and dinner." Bella reassures.

"Ok, you're welcome." Destiny said as she walks out the room closing the door behind her.

She continued to the stairs that lead to the attic. She walked up them Jake still following her and opened the door. She entered the room and put the wolves' food next to her bed. She got them off her shoulder and sat them by their bowls. They looked in the bowls and sniffed what was in it until they finally started eating it. Destiny smiled at them and grabbed her plate from Jake and sat on her bed next to Jake. Jake looked around her room and got up.

"Hey where does this door lead." Jake asks as he walks up to another door that Destiny didn't notice.

"I don't know. I hadn't noticed it yet." Destiny said as she put her plate down and got up.

Jake opened the door and walked out. His eyes grew wide as he looked around at what seems to be a balcony.

"You know you got a balcony out here." Jake asks.

"I do?" Destiny says surprised as she walks out onto the balcony.

"Well damn this is so cool." She said as she walked around it.

"Hell yeah this is cool." Jake says awed.

The balcony was small, but cute. It had a nice couch set and little candles everywhere.

"Okay let me just be the one to say it. You're spoiled." Jake said playfully.

"Shut up. You know it had to be mama Sue that decorated all this. I love dad, but he can't decorate especially for a girl." Destiny says.

"True." Jake says as he starts to walk back in the room.

Destiny follows closing and locking the door behind her. She sits back on the bed next to Jake. Her and Jake began to eat as they talked and joked around. Soon they were finished with their food and soda and recycled their soda cans. Destiny starts to get up to go put her plate back downstairs, but Jake stops. He takes her plate and walked out to go wash them. Destiny thanks him as she lays back on her bed. She picks midnight and snow up seeing as they were whining for her again and starts to pet them. Soon Jake comes back saying it was time for him to go. Destiny gets up putting the pups on the floor and walking downstairs with them following to say goodbye. She hugs Billy and Jake goodbye before going back upstairs to get ready to go to sleep. She gets in bed with midnight and snow. Anxiety and fear slowly crept inside of Destiny as she tried to mentally prepare for her first day of school at Forks High school. Midnight licked her face and curled up next to her head trying to calm her sensing her fear. Destiny smiled at him and fell asleep, her fear dissipating.

Well another chapter and chapter 3 is coming soon. Stay tuned because next chapter Destiny meets the Cullens.

Peace☮, Love❤, and Light🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 23.9K 47
Britt Swan is Bella's adopted sister. She's been living in Forks for 4 years with Charlie but after Bella comes into town, she brings not only hersel...
321K 7.6K 29
'They say she had beauty like no other.' 'She was queen of the supernatural world, she just didn't know it.' Violet Belle Swan's, sister to Isabella...
186K 5.3K 23
"You can not choose your fate, your fate chooses you. What you do along the way to your destiny, that is your choose." When Vanessa Harmony Swan gets...
129K 3.6K 58
Janetta Swan is Bella's older sister. She has lived in Forks all her life. Janetta has a secret: she is a supernatural being. She has been able to ge...