Until I Met Him [Finished]

By _jasewrites

She was broken & stopped believing that a real love exists.. He came in her life & totally changed it... ~~~~... More

Chapter 1: Aurora Adams
Chapter 2: Austin Walker
Chapter 3: Getting to know each other
Chapter 4: Confessions
Chapter 5: Becoming Official
Chapter 6: i love you β™‘
Chapter 7: Misunderstanding
Chapter 8: Suprises
Chapter 9: Cooking together
Chapter 10:Austin's birthday
Chapter 11: Seeing the future together
Chapter 12: Alone at home pt.1
Chapter 13: Alone at home pt.2
Chapter 14: Alone with him pt.3
Chapter 15: Lunch with our families
Chapter 16: Best Suprise Ever
Chapter 17: London
Chapter 18: Spending time with my idol
Chapter 19: Paris
Chapter 21: Prom proposal β™‘
Chapter 22: Heartbreak
Chapter 23: Break up
Chapter 24: Plans
Chapter 25: Text messages
Chapter 26: Getting to know the truth
Chapter 27: Making a decision
Chapter 28: Bringing some old habits back
Chapter 29: Prom Preparations
Chapter 30: Finally Safe
Chapter 31: Prom
Chapter 32: Disneyland
Chapter 33: New house
Chapter 34: Facetiming with Sara
Chapter 35: What if he asks you to marry him?
Chapter 36: Only Mine
Chapter 37: Texas
Chapter 38: Leo
Chapter 39: Pizza Night
Chapter 40: Engaged!!!
Chapter 41: A pregnancy test
Chapter 42: Pregnant?
Chapter 43: Wedding plans
Chapter 44: Wedding preparations
Chapter 45: The Wedding
Epilogue β™‘
~A Spin-off?~
~New Book~

Chapter 20: Made for each other

16 1 0
By _jasewrites

Austin's POV

I woke up with her on my chest. We both fell asleep yesterday,i mean of course we will,after what we did.

She slept like a little baby. I couldn't get enough of her.

I took my phone. It was 9 am. We had to get up and go to eat breakfast.

I opened Snapchat and took a picture of her. The sound of the camera woke her. Shit.

"I see someone takes pictures of me." She said. Cute voice.
"Good morning to you too. Yeah,i took one." I showed it to her.
"Shitt,i look terrible! Austin delete! I'll kill you! Delete!" She didn't stop saying that. Of course i won't delete it.
"Only in your dreams love!" I said and started tickling her.

At the end i won. I never deleted the picture i took from her.

"Love?" She said.
"Yes love?" I asked.
"Today you know we'll go sightseeing. We must take billions of pictures from us there!" She said.
"Omg that means I can take more pictures of my girlfriend!!!" I was dancing. We both were laughing so hard.

We also took one snap together.

"Now let's get up or the teacher will find out that we spent the night together." She said.
"Maybe she already knows." I smirked.
"Austin,i hate you. Remove that frkn smirk." She said while blushing and laughing.
"Okay okay,i don't wanna be grounded." I said then we both got up to get ready.

We texted Ash to come here then Aurora to go in her room. That happened as planned. I really hope no one saw them.

Aurora's POV

I went in my room and told Grace about yesterday.

"Awwh cute. You both kissed at midnight in front of the Eiffel Tower?" She asked.
"Yess." I said and we both smiled.

We got ready and went to the restaurant.

"So class,as planned,today we'll go sightseeing Paris. Eat breakfast then you have 20 minutes to get ready to go." The teacher said.

We ate and went back in our rooms. Austin texted me.

Austin: Love,nothing to worry about. I was at the reception and i asked if the walls were soundproofed. They said yes.
Me: Okay,thank you for asking them. I feel way better now.
Austin: I love you.❤
Me: I love you more.❤

We got in the bus that was waiting for us and we went sightseeing.

We visited billions of places and also me and Austin took billions of pictures together.

As i was about to take a selfie of me,he took my phone and took a selfie from him. It was so cute.

"This one goes as my wallpaper!!!" I said and squealed.
"You're so frkn cute!" I said again.
"Thank you thank you, now take this phone and take one from you." He gave me his phone. We both laughed.

"Here you go!" I hand him his phone.
"Jezz you're so cuteeee!" He said. He sat the picture as his wallpaper.

"Kids,today we are not going back in the hotel by 8 pm. We will be out for lunch too. Now we'll go to visit......." The teacher continued talking, i was not listening,i didn't care.

It was now lunch time. We sat in a restaurant. You might think that all of the restaurants here are so expensive, but not really.

I sat with Austin, Ash and Grace.

Our food came and we started eating.

I heard a sound of a phone's camera. Shit,Austin took a picture of me.

*imagine her like Aurora not like Selena. I put this one cuz the picture is so cute.*

"AUSTIN! deleteeeee pls pls pls." I said.
"Never." I wanted to fight with him but the whole class would laugh. Better not.
"Ugh,okay. I'll make a revange!!" I said. Ash,Austin and Grace chuckled. Fuck you.

We went on billions of places.

It was now night and we were in a so beautiful place. I grabbed Austin's hand and then gave my phone to Grace.
"Take some pictures of us please." I pouted.
"Okay,sure." She said.

We did billions of cute poses. Then,i kissed him.

Everyone was in 'awwh' when i kissed him. By everyone,i mean my friends,my classmates even my teacher. Shit.
This picture was the most adorable and cute one.

I could hear how many pictures Grace took at that moment.

When we separated, we both smiled and hugged. I was blushing. Goshhhh,Grace was already taking pictures of us.

When we separated, Austin took my hand and we walked.

"Shit,i didn't have to,now everyone is looking at us." I said.
"No love,i was about to kiss you,but you did. Let them know. It's okay." He said.
"Thank you so much Grace." I thanked her and hugged her.

"Class,everyone in the bus! We are going back to the hotel." The teacher said.

We did as said.

After 15 minutes we arrived at the hotel.
As last night,i spent the night with my boyfriend. We laid on the bed and looked at the pictures we took today. The one where we kissed was sat on our lockscreens. It was so cute. When i saw it,i really realized that we are made for each other.

"Love?" He said.
"Yes love?" I said.
"I'm so lucky to have you in my life." He said. This made me so happy.
"I'm so lucky to have you in my life too love." I said.
"I love you." He said.
"I love you too." I said.

After those words,we fell asleep.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter,i hope you liked it.
There were a lot of misunderstandings. There were two Selena in the story.
I renamed her friends name from Selena to Grace. From now,Selena is the singer.
I love y'all sm!♡
~Jase~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

981 97 12
2 years following the covid-19 lockdown, 16 year old Isabel De La Cruz feels fumbled and overwhelmed about school re-opening again. Sure, she might b...
212K 5.8K 61
"I need you to be the put together one because I'm so fucked up. You've saved me." He whispers. "Carter, we saved each other." I mutter looking at hi...
4.6K 95 29
COMPLETEDβœ… Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
628 1 13
Oh, the life of a teenage girl. It seems like high school never gets easier especially when it comes to love. Happiness was like a diamond, rare unti...