Wow.

illfindyou tarafından

Rose is a college student and long time Post Malone fan. She wants nothing more that to meet Austin so she ca... Daha Fazla

Authors note
Chapter 1: Intro
Chapter 2: The post
Chapter 3: notification
Chapter 4: What?
Chapter 5: He followed me
Chapter 6: Posted Malone
Chapter 7: Halloween
Chapter 8: The phone call
Chapter 9: The phone call part 2
Chapter 10: The drive
Chapter 11: Buc-ee's
Chapter 12: Seeing him again
Chapter 13: Seeing him again from Austin's POV
Chapter 14: The date
Chapter 15: The date part 2
Chapter 16: My past
Chapter 17: My past from Austin's POV
Chapter 18: After my date
Chapter 19: My friends
Chapter 20: Morning of Posty Fest
Chapter 21: Nice to meet you
Chapter 22: Crazy fans
Chapter 23: Posty Fest
Chapter 24: After Posty Fest
Chapter 25: My night with Austin
Chapter 26: One last date
Chapter 27: New job?
Chapter 28: Work
Chapter 29: Traveling
Chapter 30: Seeing Austin again
Chapter 31: My first day in Utah
Chapter 32: News
Chapter 33: Wednesday
Chapter 34: Overhearing a conversation
Chapter 35: Cooking
Chapter 36: Thanksgiving from Austin's POV
Chapter 37: Friday
Chapter 38: The letter(s)
Chapter 39: I love you
Chapter 40: Did I overthink for no reason?
Chapter 41: Saturday
Chapter 42: Going home to meet my mom
Chapter 43: Meeting my dad
Chapter 44: 1st night at my parents
Chapter 45: Breakfast
Chapter 46: Cold shoulder
Chapter 47: Dinner with nana and my friends
Chapter 48: December 23rd
Chapter 49: Christmas Eve
Chapter 50: Christmas Day
Chapter 51: New York
Chapter 53: Italy and France
Chapter 54: Car shopping
Chapter 55: Wedding number 1
Chapter 56: Tour
Chapter 57: Honeymoon
Chapter 58: Big change
Chapter 59: I'm pregnant
Chapter 60: My new life
Author's note

Chapter 52: New Years Eve

187 3 1
illfindyou tarafından

It finally happened! I was going to marry the Austin Richard Post! I'm never going to get tired of saying that nor could I be more happy. The ring was very simple but I loved every detail of it. "So was this my other Christmas present?" I asked Austin as we headed back to the car to go back to the hotel. "Yep and your friends and family all knew about it too" "You mean they all actually can keep secrets?" I asked laughing but knowing in my head my mom didn't keep it and plus I overheard him and my dad talking about it. "So how do you wanna announce it?" Austin asked me. "Instagram?" "Your wish is my command" he said as we both agreed we'd do it tomorrow because we were both ready for bed as we pulled into the hotel. The next morning we decided to go for a walk and I took a picture of the ring on my finger and post it on Instagram.

Liked by: aspen_h, adamdegross, p@arker,and 45,962 others

midnightrose: Wow, my hand feels a little heavier today

p@arker: HOLY SHIT MY BEST FRIEND IS GETTING MARRIED

aspen_h: OMG WHEN CAN WE START PLANNING

postmalone: damn who't the lucky man?

Austin posted the same picture but with a different caption.

Liked by: drelondon, justinbieber, tylayaweh, and 3,712,644 others

postmalone: If I had to pick a favorite finger, this one would be it.

justinbieber: Congrats man, welcome to the club

smitty_: about damn time

adamdegross: can't wait to celebrate

postymalone: wow there goes my hopes and dreams

With all the positive support we have been getting from our friends and family, I forgot it was New Years Eve and that Austin has a performance tonight and that we had to get back to our room to get ready for it. When we got back to the room there was a bottle of champagne sitting on the table with a note on it that said

"Congratulations you two! We are all so proud of how much you two have grown up. We can't wait to see y'all again. Enjoy your engagement! Love you.

- Jodie, Rich, Nicole, Lisa, and Edward"

Wow our parents are the best. We started to get ready for Austin's performance when there was a knock on the door so I went to open it to see Dre and Adam standing there. "Let me see it" was all Adam said grabbing my hand and I laughed. "Damn Post you did a great job" Dre said. "You guys ready to go" Dre said and we said yes. On the way to the venue we talked about our wedding plans. "Most importantly where and when are you gonna do it?" Dre asked "That's all up to Rose but I wouldn't mind having it in Utah." Austin said. "Actually a wedding ing Utah sounds like a great idea" I said " I also think we should wait until after tour to have it too" I said. "Yes I agree" Dre said and Austin shook his head in agreement. We pulled up to the venue and as expected there was a swarm of fans and paparazzi waiting for us. This was the first time we are going out in public as an engaged couple so I knew everyone was going to be there. As soon as the door opened we were asked 1 billion questions mostly about our engagement and details of our wedding which I wanted to keep quiet because I wanted no reporters there. We walked into the venue where Austin was performing and just hung out until it was time for him to go on. "Hey Adam" I called for him to come over so I could ask him a question. "Yeah Rose what's up" "So you know I obviously don't want anyone else to do it and I know theres no official plans yet but would you be interested in doing the photography for the wedding?" "Hell yes I'd be honored Rose" he replied hugging me. I may not have full wedding plans yet but I did know for sure I wanted it in Utah and I wanted Adam to be the photographer. Austin's performance went great expect for him falling during his performance which scared the shit out of me but he was okay he just has a bruise from it. We spent the rest of the night in our hotel room and rung in 2020 laying in bed eating pizza. "Well Rose it seems like 2020 is gonna be our year" "Hey babe?" I said "Yeah what is it" "Would it be crazy if I said I kinda wanna get married before tour?" "You mean as in this month?" He said in confusion. "Yeah it's dumb forget I asked" "Rose I think it's a great idea" "So we are gonna do this within the next month?" "Yep" "Oh my god I have to start planning right now then!" I said jumping out of bed to get my phone to get the ball rolling. I didn't want a huge wedding party so I told Austin to pick a best man as long as it's not Adam because he was doing the pictures and I would ask Aspen to be my maid of honor. We settled on doing it on January 25th because it gave us time since we are leaving for our 2 week France and Italy trip tomorrow. I could shop for a dress there and have it shipped back to Austin's house in Utah. We also decided to have it at his house so it was easy on everyone. I sent a mass text to everyone we wanted to be there to tell them the details and they all said they'd be there. Wow I can't believe I would be a married woman at the end of this month. I was excited but nervous. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

5.1K 289 70
MATURE Sara Bolton is stuck. She's a 25 year old divorcee living with her best friend outside of Atlanta. She married her high school sweetheart the...
15.8K 486 30
**Sequel to I Fall Apart** **COMPLETED** **7,300 reads** Will Austin be able to maintain his life, his career and his girlfriend or will he have to...
236K 5.2K 66
SEQUEL TO FEEL [MATURE] "I've been waiting wide awake for the wave to come and take me right to you." Olivia & Austin's endeavors continue. Through a...
32.3K 773 78
Charlotte (Charlie) Roman and Austin Post have always been great friends, but will his fame change who he is? And will Charlie's secret ruin their fr...