fix you (13rw)

By svtfanboi

Alex Standall has been crushing on his best friend, Zach Dempsey, for almost a year. Things changed when he a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 16

1.3K 46 47
By svtfanboi

Zach

I decided to take Alex on Monet's. I know, Shocker. But I didnt want to go big just yet, it was our first date and I wanted it to be comfortable and familiar to Alex at the same time. Monet's was not exactly the most expensive cafe out there but they do make great drinks and cakes.

This was our first date and usually, boys always pay on the first date but fuck those rules. Girls can pay on the first date too. But today I wanted to treat Alex, he could pay on the next date but this one was going to my wallet.

Alex told me his order, he wanted to try dark mocha frappucino with sprinkles, whipped cream and strawberry syrup on top, his order was weird and unique just like him. I would say that Alex was a weirdly hot guy, he was one of those hot boys that had no idea people were drooling over them. And I guess I was one of those people.

I didnt want to order a hot chocolate or a plain coffee so I also ordered the same thing Alex ordered but without strawberry syrup and replaced it with a caramel one. Ordered three slices of cheesecake too, one for me and two slices for Alex. It was his favorite.

When I finished ordering I glanced at our table to check if Alex was still there. And he was. But he was talking to someone else, a boy his height, wearing a school uniform that looked like he was attending Hillcrest High, an exclusive private school in town.

Like the proud boyfriend that I was, I confidently walked towards our table. Alex beamed when he saw me, the guy he was talking to turned around and gave me a shy smile. I was right, he was wearing a uniform from Hillcrest. I havent seen this guy, he looked like he belonged in a private school, he had a nice wavy hair that I was sure only a few men could pull off.

"Zach," Alex stood up and introduced me to his friend. "This is Winston, met him at the party."

"Like that party?" The party where I got so drunk, threw up and kissed you?

"Yeah that party," Alex's eyes widened. "He's from Hillcrest."

"Hi Winston," I shook Winston's hands, and even his hand felt smooth and fancy. "The name is Zach."

"Nice to meet you Zach," He looked at his watch and said. "But I got to go."

"Nice seeing you here Alex," Winston continued. "We should defenitely hang out sometimes."

"Ofcourse," Alex gave winston a quick hug. "You already have my number, just send me a text or something."

"Sure," Winston smiled at us. "You should come too, Zach."

Winston walked away and I gave Alex the 'You will tell me all about this when he's out of the door' face and he understood it. Our order came, Alex looked like a kid ready to devour the cheesecake in front of him. He grabbed the fork and quickly took a bite of the cake.

"Okay. Who is this Winston dude," I brought back the topic, Alex's focus was already on the cheesecake. "And should I be worried about him? He wont steal you from me right?"

"What?" Alex gave me a confused look. He took another bite of the cheesecake. "No, he's just a friend."

"Sure." I teased. I already knew Winston was just a friend to Alex but I wanted to keep teasing him.

"He's just a friend," He stopped eating to finally look at me in the eyes. "I like you okay? Ive been crushing on you for God knows how long."

"But Winston is very handsome." I smirked.

"He is," Alex rolled his eyes and went back to his cheesecake. "Doesnt mean I like him like that. I wont trade you for someone else, can you shut up now?"

His blue eyes piercing at me, it could drown me and I wouldnt even bother swimming. I would let it swallow me and bring me to Atlantis.

"That what I want to hear." I smiled from ear to ear.

I wanted to hold Alex's hand so badly but we couldnt, not in a public place like this. Were still not out yet, our friends doesnt even know were not straight, hell they doesnt even know were dating. Take it slow, Zach. Take it slow.

So instead of holding his hand I placed my foot on top of his. It wasnt like people were going to suddenly lurk around under our table. Alex liked it because I could feel him playing with his feet, cradling my foot.

"I wish I could kiss you right now." I admitted.

"I dare you." Alex grinned.

I was about to lean forward and plant my lips on Alex's when I heard Luke Holliday's voice calling me. Luke was a big buff white guy from the football team, he used to be the quarterback but coach demoted him for being violent during last year's game.

"Zach," Luke was leaning on the table, towering above us. "Is this the reason you quit football team? You're going gay now?"

I could hear the disgust in Luke's voice. The same disgusting malice I heard from both Bryce and Monty.

I didnt answer him, I didnt want to make a scene and spoil my first date with Alex.

"Fuck off Luke." It was Alex. He sounded bored like talking to Luke was the least interesting thing to do in this planet.

"Shut up, Standall." Luke growled but Alex didnt waver. "You think Im not hearing all these rumors?"

That caught my attention.

"Rumors?" I asked.

"That your friend Alex Standall here is a fucking faggot." Luke gave Alex a dirty look.

"Luke," I stood up. I could feel anger rushing through my veins. How could this asshole disrespect Alex in front of my face. "I will say this once. Fuck off, right here, right now."

"Or what?" Luke was breathing on my face, mocking me. "You know that my mom is friends with your mom right? You want me to tell her that Ive been seeing you acting awfully close with a gay guy?"

His words stopped me. I could no longer feel my legs. I suddenly couldnt talk back, the courage I had inside me faded away so quickly.

I live in a very conservative family. My mom would disown me if she found out I was not straight and I was dating Alex. My whole family would disown me, except for May. I couldnt let that happen, not when I still need their financial support and the roof they had been providing me since I was a kid.

That wasnt the worst part, the worst part was she would tell all of her friends about Alex, and we live in a small town where almost everyone knows everyone, his reputation and his family's image would be ruined.

"Cat got yout tongue, Zach?" Luke grinned evilly at my face.

I gulped. I couldnt win this fight. I'm sorry Alex.

"You know what," Alex stood up. I glanced at him and he looked relaxed as if Luke's presence wasnt even bothering him. "So what if I'm a fucking faggot?"

"Wow didn't know you got a back bone Standall," Luke clapped his shoulder. "Next time, bring that energy when you kill yourself again so you can finally succeed. Fag."

I wanted to beat the shit out of Luke but I couldnt move. I couldnt win this fight. The best thing to do right now is to stay silent and let Luke think he was winning. But Alex wasnt having any of that.

"That joke was so years ago but yeah," Alex shook his head."You know what Luke. You win." Alex bowed like a servant. "Im a fucking faggot but Zach isn't."

"I knew it, fucking faggot." Luke exclaimed.

"And you know what?" Alex with his modified voice. He looked so chill.

"What?" Luke scoffed. He thought he won.

"I fucked your dad last night," Alex dropped the bomb. He gave Luke the middle finger in front of his face. "Fuck off Luke. Your friends Bryce and Monty are already in prison, one wrong move and I'll make sure you'll spend the rest of your life with them too."

I heard the rest of the football team entered Monet's. Charlie saw us, he nodded at Alex. He looked back between me, Alex and Luke.

"What's happening here?" Charlie asked politely. Charlie was a smart guy he probably knew Alex and I were now a thing after they broke up.

"Nothing." Luke was faking a cheerful smile.

"Are you sure?" Charlie was hesitant. He knew Luke was a bully and an asshole. Charli looked at me. "Zachy, is everything okay?"

I could feel everyones eyes on me. Alex's. Luke's. Charlie's. And the whole football team's.

"Yeah," I lied. I couldnt risk outing myself and Alex in front of these jocks. "Was just talking to Luke about the team."

Luke smirked and the rest of the football team along with Charlie and Luke went to a huge long table across the room.

I was about to start talking when I saw Charlie St. George came back to our table.

"Is Luke bothering you?" Charlie's question was directed to Alex. I could feel Alex's eyes were on me, he was thinking about my situation.

"No." He lied. I wasnt sure if Charlie bought it or not but he dropped it off.

Before leaving, Charlie spoke. "Im glad you're finally happy, Alex."

Alex thanked him and he came back to their table. I wasnt jealous of that little moment they had because I knew Alex would never trade me for anyone. Not for that Winston dude. Not for Charlie. But I bet Alex would dump my ass for Chris Evans.

"What a fucking asshole." Alex muttered under his breath, talking about Luke.

"Let's be careful now okay?" I suggested. It wasnt what I wanted but it was the best thing to do right now, lay low. Keep our relationship lowkey. Invisible to the eyes of others.

"Yeah," Alex exhaled. "Are you sure May wont tell your mom?"

"Im sure," I was confident. "I trust May more than anyone else."

"Okay." Alex placed his foot on top of mine but I quickly pushed away, afraid Luke was still watching us.

"Im sorry," I apologized. "Im sorry I couldnt defend you earlier."

"Its fine." Alex smiled warmly at me.

"Can we go back at your place?" I suggested. "I'll make it up to you with some kisses and something that involves my mouth and your dick?"

"Shut the fuck up, Zach." Alex blushed.

Luke was nothing but another road block to test our relationship. I would never hurt Alex, not in any form of pain. We got this. We could make this work, Alex, trust me.

-

Hey! New chapter, a little late but here you go.

I purposelly retconned Bryce's and Monty's story. So instead of them dying, on this story theyre in prison. They deserve to pay the consequence of what they did in prison. They wont be an integral part of this story though.

PS. I know Luke Holliday isnt a bad person on the show but I didnt want to bring back Bryce and Monty (I already used him as the villain on my first Zalex story, would be a little redundunt.)

I chose Luke because he looked the most threatening out of all the new characters. So, because I needed someone to fill up the villain shoes, I would be writing Luke a little differently from his character on the show.

- G

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 328 24
Bobby is straight. I'm gay. This should be simple. Why, then, is it so complicated? ***** Caleb hated the fact that he was falling for his best frien...
238K 5.7K 34
[WARNING: TRIGGERING! IF YOU DO NOT APPROVE OF TRIGGERS, DO NOT READ!] (Completed) Alexander Davenport is a shy, gay, sixteen year old boy who barely...
1.5K 64 8
Zane has always had a crush on a certain someone since he was 15. But Zane, being a closeted gay man, decided that the other person would never love...
5.5K 189 5
After letting his mind wander Alex comes to terms with some unresolved feelings for his friend.