The Day We Met (Alexa Bliss X...

By DeathValleyRider

Scott Wilson's Career had taken him all over the indie scene from ROH to NJPW. After spending 5 years in Japa... More

Character Info
Debut
Building the Foundation
Smackdown Live
The Hometown Boy
This Can't be Real!
The light In the Tunnel
The Return Of The Reaper
National Day of Love
Elimination Chamber
Moving Day
The Power Couple
The road to Wrestlemania
Face to Face
Grandest Stage of them All
Meet the Parents
The Next Big Thing
This is a Nightmare
Date Night
I'm Coming For You
Biggest Party of the Summer
The Reaper's Birthday
My world is Crumbling
The Unlikely Hero
The Unbreakable Bond
Welcome to Hollywood
Respect Is Earned
The Bet
War Is The Answer
I Love It When A Plan Comes Together
A War Needs Soldiers
Only The Strong Shall Survive
Til Death Do Us Part
With Arms Wide Open

No Days Off

1.3K 18 11
By DeathValleyRider

~Friday Morning  at the hotel~ 

Scott and Alexis flew out early Friday morning to get to Arizona As Scott had a radio show he needed to attend to help promote Smackdown Live tonight. Scott let Alexis sleep since they both didn't get much sleep with the flight. Alexis woke up before the alarm and turned it off before it was able to ring. She looked around and noticed that Scott was not there which made her sad,  but she seen a note on her nightstand. 

 Alexis, 

Went to the radio station and should be back before the show. I love you.

                                                                                                                           Scott

She stretched before getting up and seen that Scott had a fresh pot of coffee made which got her excited as she sprung up to get to the kitchen. She turned on Scott's music as she grabbed a cup of coffee going over to the couch and tried to video call her fiancee. After a few rings Scott answered. 

Scott: Good morning my sexy fiancee.

Alexis: Good morning. * holds up of the coffee*  even when your not here you find a way to surprise me. 

Scott: Anything for you. 

Alexis: How is the radio show going? 

Scott: We just finished up, and it was great. Got to me a lot of cool people. I'll be back soon. 

Alexis: *Blows a kiss* See you soon babe. 

Scott: *Smiled* See you soon. 

They hung up and Scott was thanking everyone as he was leaving. He walked outside to see a bunch of fans waiting for him to come out. Scott came over and started signing autographs and taking photos. As he was finishing a young lady gave her phone to her friend to take a photo with Scott, as her friend was taking the photo she kissed Scott on the lips. Scott backed away from her but the photo had already been taken.

Scott: What the hell are you doing?!?

Fan: What it was just a harmless kiss?

Scott: Well my fiancee is not going to think it is harmless!

Fan:  Where is she? Maybe she shouldn't let you out alone. 

Scott: She should not have to worry if someone is going to attack me! Delete the photo and we can pretend like this never happened. 

Fan: Then people wouldn't believe me when I tell them that I kissed Scott Wilson. 

Scott: You mean assault. 

 Fan: *Walked off smiling and chatting with her friend* 

Scott was on his way back to the hotel and his head was racing, he didn't know what to do but all he knew was he had to talk to Alexis when he got to the hotel. As he pulled up to the hotel he sat in the car for a second before going up to his room. He looked at the handle as he slowly turned it and walked into the room. 

As he walked in he could tell that Alexis was in the shower so he got on his phone and when he pulled up his social media he seen that he was tagged in a tweet. When he opened it up he seen the photo and he started to freak out. He heard the water turn off and he knew that this was the moment of truth. Alexis walked out and when he seen her walk out of the shower he noticed that it looked like she had been crying.  She must have seen the photo but before Scott could explain she pushed him and his bags out of the room. After she slammed the door he stood there  with tears running down his face and looking at the ground. 

He went down to the hallway and knocked on his best friend's door. Seth opened the door and seen the state that Scott was in so he let him to the room where Scott sat down on the couch. Becky was finishing her makeup when she noticed Scott and immediately ran over to him. 

Becky: Scott! what's wrong? 

Scott: *Unlocked his phone and showed them the photo*

Becky: wha? Scott what the hell were you thinking? I thought you loved Alexis?

Scott: That's the thing, I didn't kiss her back. She ambushed me when I was taking photos with fans, I guess Alexis seen it before I could explain and she kicked me out of the room. 

Seth: You just have to be honest with her. Tell her that you didn't kiss her back. 

Scott: I tried to but she wouldn't listen. 

Becky: I can try to talk to her, you swear that you did not mean to do that on purpose? 

Scott: *Pissed off* OF COURSE NOT!

Becky: Okay okay calm down, we are going to figure this out. 

Scott: *Pulls up his photo album of him and Alexis* I can't lose her. She is the most important thing to me. 

Seth: Hey man, she is going to come around. We will make sure she knows the truth.

Becky: You want to ride with us? Because we got to get going or we are going to be late. 

~At the Arena~ 

Scott walked into the backstage area and seen his locker room but before he walked in he could hear crying behind the door so he knew that Alexis was here. He started to walk down the hall but Becky stopped him. 

Becky: Go talk to her. 

Scott slowly walked into the room and seen Alexis sitting across the room on the couch with her head in her legs. When the door closed she looked up to see Scott standing by the door. She looked away from him as he knelt down in front of her. 

Scott: Alexis will you talk to me? 

Alexis: You need to leave I don't want to talk to you. 

Scott: Please, this is all a miss understanding. 

Alexis: What is the misunderstanding, you kissing another woman or getting caught? 

Scott: I did not kiss her, she asked for a photo and when I agreed she ambushed me. I didn't kiss her back.  

Alexis: Bullshit! You know Scott, I thought you were different but of course I am made a fool again for trusting men. Now you can leave. 

Scott: I love you Alexis and would never do something like this to you. 

Alexis: GET OUT! I DON"T WANT TO TALK TO YOU!

Scott walked out of the room with his bags and went down to the men's locker room. He was unpacking his bags but he was looking around and couldn't find his championship anywhere. It clicked in his head at the last moment that he put it with Alexis's in her bag. After he got changed into his gear he went to their locker room and knocked on the door. He didn't get an answer so he opened the door and the locker room was empty so he went over to get his championship but still couldn't find it. 

He left for gorilla as multiple producers were trying to hurry him along since he was the start of the show. As he was walking the halls he seen Alexis waiting outside gorilla. He slowly walked up to her and she shoved his championship into his chest before she walked off. He was going to chase after her but was stopped by Hunter. 

Hunter: What was that all about?

Scott: I'll tell you later, lets get ready. 

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, Please welcome the NEW UNIVERSAL CHAMPION, SCOTT THE REAPER WILSON. 

Sin with a grin played through the arena as the fans were cheer and chanting Scott's name. Confetti and balloons were falling from the rafters as Scott snuck out to the first level and was walking down through the crowd. He was giving out high fives and celebrating with the fans as he made his way to the ring. He got to the barrier and stood on top of it while holding the championship over his head. Once he got into the ring he was handed a microphone.  

Scott: Phoenix, Welcome to Friday Night Smackdown! 

Fans: *Cheering*  

Scott: So I am guessing you all seen what happened at SummerSlam? 

Fans: YOU DESERVE IT! 

Scott: Thank you so much, I won this championship for each and everyone of you, without all of you I would not be standing in this ring right now as the NEW UNIVERSAL CHAMPION! 

Fans: THANK YOU REAPER!

Scott: I was sitting at home after Brock had tossed me all around the world, and I was angry that I was not able to be out here for all of you. But as I was sitting at home during Extreme Rules, I heard all the fans in the Arena chanting "Where is Wilson" and "WE Want Wilson!"

Fans: WELCOME BACK! 

Scott: When I heard that, I knew that I had to make sure I got back in this ring so I could feel all that energy again. That was when the movement began! You guys are the reason I stepped into that chamber and you are the ones that drove me to make Brock Lesnar TAP OUT!

Fans: YES! YES! YES!

Scott was basking in the moment when Braun Strowman's music started to play. Braun walked out on the stage and made a B-Line straight to the ring where he climbed over the ropes and immediately got face to face with Scott. The two stared each other down as Braun grabbed Scott's hand that had the microphone and put it up to his lips. 

Braun: Congrats on surviving the Chamber Sunday night, but that should be the least of your worries because at No Mercy, I am officially challenging you for the Universal Championship. Now, do you have the balls to face the monster among men?

Scott: Now why would I be scared of you? Do you think because you are big, that's suppose to intimidate me? Bigger isn't always better Braun, Your on!

As Scott was leaving the ring Braun grabbed him and delivered 3 running powerslams in a row before he walked over to the laid out Scott and picked up the championship. He stood over Scott as he held the championship up. The fans were booing while Braun walked to the back as the refs were helping Scott to the trainers office. 

Scott was cleared of any injury and was free to go. He took his shower and was heading out of the arena when he seen Alexis talking to Becky. He lightly waved at them but Alexis turned away from him. He seen her starting to cry on Becky's shoulder. Scott headed out of the arena and took a cab back to the hotel where he got his own room. 

~With Alexis~

Becky: When are you going to talk to him? 

Alexis: Why would I want to talk to a cheater? 

Becky: Don't you think you should at least give him a chance to explain?

Alexis: He is just going to give me some bullshit excuse on what happened. 

Becky: Alexis, he  is not like that, soon as he showed me the photo I was thinking the same way you were but then he explained to me what happened. 

Alexis: What did he say? 

Becky: He told me that the women ambushed him when she asked for a photo. Then he said he backed up and was yelling at her to delete it. 

Alexis: But how do we know that he didn't kiss her back? 

Becky: I believed him when he said he didn't. You should hear it from him, he was looking at a photo album of you two on his phone and I watched my best friend shedding tears. I don't think he would have broke down like that if he was guilty plus I would never think of him as a cheater. Scott is way too loyal. 

Alexis: *Sighs* I'll think about it. I just can't look at him right now. 

Alexis and Becky hugged before  Alexis grabbed her luggage and headed back to the hotel. She didn't have anything to do tonight and was going to be there to support Scott during his Championship run. 

~Back At the hotel~ 

When Alexis got to the room she walked in and seen that Scott was not there so she took a shower and got ready for bed. As she climbed into bed she looked over to where Scott would be laying and laid her hand onto his side of the bed. She seen her engagement ring and she stared at it for a while before she started to drift off to sleep. 

~With Scott~ 

He was laying in bed and was trying to get some sleep but his mind was racing trying to figure out how to make this right. He pulled up his phone and was going through the photos of the two of them again. He decided to post all the photos to his social media.  

@THEREAPEROFWWE: @TheGoddessAlexaBliss When I'm separate from you, I am missing my heart. I love you forever. 

Scott turned off his phone as he placed his arms around the pillow where Alexis would be lying and started to drift off to sleep with tears running down his face. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 447 21
My 1st Becky Lynch & 1st Alexis Bliss Story! Enjoy! Cover by @QueenZain3
30.4K 422 18
WWE has signed the hottest free agent in Sports Entertainment, and the Raw and Smackdown after Wrestlemania he makes a huge splash in the company by...
37.4K 624 29
Coming off fresh from my popular and most read Alexa Bliss story, I have decided to make an expansion pack since originally I wanted the story to be...
64.9K 601 21
(#1) in Alexa Bliss on November 26, 2018 - November 30, 2018 After catching his girlfriend for 3 years cheating on him, WWE Superstar Alex Auditore h...