I Hate the Way You Hate Me (B...

Oleh NotOddAtAll

Bakugou Katsuki and (y/n) (l/n) hate each other. How could she love an arrogant bully, and how could he love... Lebih Banyak

Entrance Exam Arc
Entrance Exam Arc (Kacchan Edition)
Nightmare and Fingerprints
Guilt and Fingerprints (Kacchan Edition)
Quirk Assessment Test
Quirk Assessment Test (Kacchan Edition)
Quirk Assessment Test pt2
Quirk Assessment Test pt2 (Kacchan Edition)
Foolish Children
Foolish Girl (Kacchan Edition)
First Day
First Day (Kacchan Edition)
Level Up
Level Up (Kacchan Edition)
Strange Obstacles
Date (Kacchan Edition only)
USJ But not the park pt1
USJ But not the park pt2
Halloween 2020! (Kacchan Edition Only)
USJ But not the park 1&2(Kacchan Edition)
Festival for the Citizens(3rdPOV)
It's Okay Now
It's Said Now (Kacchan Edition)
The sports Festival
The sports Festival 2
The sports Festival pt 1 & 2(Kacchan Edition)
Christmas (2020-21)
I Hate The Way You Hate Me
I hate the Way You Hate Me (Kacchan Edition)
second book

Strange Obstacles (Kacchan Edition)

2.6K 64 63
Oleh NotOddAtAll

   I'm almost with finished the obstacle course. After dinner at (y/n)'s house every night I would come work on it. It's the night before and only a few things need to be done.

   When I look at the finished product it doesn't look hard enough. What If I put something stupid in the beginning to tire her out the rest of the way? I go to the trash pile to figure out what I can do. That's when I see the perfect thing.

   I fill the fridge with copious amounts of anything. My plan is it'll take a lot of stamina, even with her quirk, to push it. Hopefully it will make the rest of the course a pain.

   When I finished it was time to test. There are a lot of things I want to do, but kill her is not one of them. That's when mom called me.

   "What do you want hag!"

   "It's late, where are you?! Come home right now!!" I look at the time and it is later than I normally leave.

   "Whatever." I hang up and leave the beach to go home. I ignore the rest of her calls.

   . . .

   "WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN DOING?!" I was welcomed home with mom hitting my head and screaming at me. "WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER MY CALLS YOU INCONSIDERATE BRAT!!"

   After a considerable amount of arguing I went to my room. Out of nowhere I thought about that imitation crab. What is his quirk that he can appear in reflections?

   . . .

   It was finally the day everyone in class joins together to watch (y/n) fail. No I don't really believe She'll do terribly, she's actually pretty strong when it comes down to it.

   I met (y/n) by the corner we meet to go to school and brought her to the beach. The rest of the class was already there. I watched her face as she saw my amazing obstacle course I created. A hint of amazement showed before, "So you're a dumpster diver now?"

   "Shut up! It was just in that pile!!"

   The time was about to start and I wished her luck. She didn't walk away before mocking me again for using trash.

   The first obstacle was my quick add on, the fridge. While she was pushing it I couldn't help but laugh. She was so sure she would win. By her final push the door of the fridge swung open to reveal the genius behind it.

   "SERIOUSLY?!" She yelled. A few of the extras laughed but I just smirked.

   Next was the wall. I watched as (y/n) was getting ready to go right over with her quirk. Maybe I made it too easy. "Without your quirk." Hagakure said. Luckily (y/n) didn't look over to me because the surprise was written all over my face. Who knew Hagakure had an evil side.

   (Y/n) started to climb the wall not without a few comments. "Look at her-" I glared at Mineta and Dunce face.

   Half way up the wall it began to shake and eventually crumble. Everyone shouted for her to get off but it didn't seem like she heard anything. She seemed really focused on getting over. It's admirable really. Times like these I'm not actually embarrassed to like her.

   It was short lived but it terrified me she would get hurt. When she landed on the ground and all of my work was on the ground relief washed over me. It's definitely a strange feeling but I have a hunch it'll be constant.

   "WHAT THE HELL?! WERE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!!" she shouted. Guilt overcame me because I remember I never actually got the chance to test it out.

   "IT'S NOT MY FAULT IT COULDN'T HOLD YOUR WEIGHT!" I didn't mean to say that.

   "OH THAT'S JUST RICH COMING FROM A SKILLED CARPENTER SUCH AS YOURSELF!"

   "Woah woah, it's no one's fault!" Pinky came between us followed by Shitty hair.

   "Clearly the rest of the course can't be trusted so we'll settle the debt with something else." Shitty Hair smiled.

   "And Bakugou will clean up the course by himself."

   "That's not fair!!" I yell. (Y/n) laughs and agrees quickly while the rest join her in agreement.

   "It's fine I'll help you, bro." Shitty Hair wraps an arm around me.

   We walk away to start cleaning up. When I look back I see her doing push-ups and couldn't contain my laughter.

   "Hey bro, want to talk about it?"

   "The hell is there to talk about." I look at him and he just stared back. "Ok, I said it fell because of her weight." I mumble.

   "That is so unmanly!! Never talk about someone's weight!"

   "You don't think I know that?! It just slipped out. . .besides it's not true."

   "When have you carried her?" He said in voice I just hate. I punched him hard but he used his quirk, then I went back to carrying trash.

   "Never. When we were fighting she tried to pin me." A few times, but I don't want to egg him on.

   "Ohh." We kept cleaning in silence before he asked, "When are you going to ask her out?" I froze. I never thought about anything like that. Maybe it's just because I don't want to distract her from becoming a hero. It would be unfair to her. "Bro?" He tapped my shoulder.

   I pushed his hand away and continued working. "I don't." I didn't have to see him to know the look he gave me. "How can I possibly date someone I can't even look in the eyes properly?" I mutter under my breath.

   "It's normal." I look up at him. "To be scared to see someone you love afraid."

   "Don't put words in my mouth!" Love? He wasn't even supposed to hear me.

   After some time the rest of the class joined in. I was pushing the fridge back when she decided to come over. "Hey, murderer."

   "Shut up, you're alive aren't you." I kept pushing.

   She sat in the now opened fridge. "When did you even have the time to put this together?"

   "After I left your house." She said something I couldn't hear. "Huh?"

   "C'mon man, no breaks! March soldier!!"

   "Okay chief, but in my defense it was a lot easier on the way there."

   "RUDE!" My next push threw it over. For a second I thought she was still in it. "Oh gosh, I need to go help out our classmates." She skipped away to round face.

   "COME BACK HERE AND HELP ME PICK IT UP!!"

   "but you're the one who pushed it over!!"  Whatever I say about that girl, she has guts.

   I keep pushing the fridge and for a split second I saw his reflection on the partially rusted metal. I turned to shitty hair and asked if he saw it too. "Must've  been your mind playing tricks." I shake my head and continue on. It wasn't long until I realized something.

   It was all in my head! That's his quirk, it explains everything. Him knowing when (y/n) was going to knock on the bathroom door. That must've been why he paused, because he can only see one mind at a time. It explains why only I saw him.

   His quirk is so harmless so he must have someone backing his threats.

   . . .

   When it was all said and done I was surprised the extras could do something so well. (Y/n) and I along with the rest of the class walked off the beach. Everyone turning down their roads and to buses and various train stations.

   (Y/n) and I were met with a cross section where I turned one way and her another. "Where are you going?" We asked each other simultaneously.

   In a voice that made me want to hit her like we were studying again she said, "I'm going home." She nodded along with her words as If I was a child who needed to be coaxed into listening.

   "It's dark let's take the train."

   She shook her head. Her attitude completely changing. "You go ahead I'll just walk. It's a beautiful night." Now I know what this is about, money. She is always awkward about it.

   "It is a beautiful night, I wonder how many murderers are admiring the stars right now."

   She waved me off and continued walking. "Haha, cute. I can take care of myself." I walk after her. I didn't want to do this but because she's so weird about it I have to. "So you're coming with me? How swee-" I grab her hand and pull her to the station.

   At the counter before I can finish asking for a ticket she shouts over me. "Don't listen to him! He's kidnapping me! He-" I pull her into my chest and cover her mouth. The lady behind the counter smiled at me and I blushed. She thinks we're a couple.

   I became so comfortable I almost forgot to let her go until I saw her scowling at me. I released her quickly and held out the ticket. "Looks like I win that one."

    She quickly takes the ticket, "So?! Not my fault I'm not an actress." She walked away before saying an almost inaudible, "thank you."

   "What was that?"

   "I said," she pulled me to her height. I smile waiting to hear the thank you. "SHUT UP!"

   Should I have really been surprised? "What the hell?! You're the one shouting!!"

   I walk onto the train after her and sit down. She then joins me. "It's late are you still coming over?"

   "Do you want me to?"

   "Not really I'm beat." She said dryly.

   The only response to distaste is to add more sour. "Ok, then I'll come over."

   She sighed a loud, long sigh. She might not be an actress but she sure is a drama queen. A few minutes pass by and I felt something on my shoulder. I look down to see (y/n)'s head resting on my shoulder. I guess she really was beat.

   "I have warned you a generous amount." The imitation crab was reflecting in the window across the aisle.

   "And?" I glared at him. "Why don't you come see me in person? Actually put something behind those empty threats."

   "Empty threats? Are you sure you want to risk it?"

   I fought the urge to stand up and smash the window. As long as (y/n) stays asleep she won't get in this. "What's there to risk? You won't do shit."

   After a composed laugh he became completely serious. "Abandon her or I'll kill her." I lost my control and shot up. I heard her hit the seat and cursed myself. Before I could call out his contradiction his image walked down the windows of the train before eventually disappearing.

   I stared where he stood last. How powerful is his quirk? More importantly, how far can he use it. Maybe he's in another car.

   I didn't realize my fists were clenched until she spoke up. "Kacchan, what's so interesting?" I let my muscles relax. I can't show anything's wrong. Don't act weird. Just get through tonight and don't let her catch on. She shouldn't have to be worried.

   "Finally done with your nap?"

  "Yup! Had a strange dream, though."

   I sat next to her trying to push his stupid threats from my mind. His reason for wanting me to abandon her is her protection. He wouldn't hurt her. "What about?"

   She explained to me her dream about the caramel. She must've dreamt that because she was leaning on me. I was brought back to her explanation when she said something about a boy.

   "What did he look like?" I ask despite knowing the answer.

   "Why so interested? Are you some kind of dream analyzer?" I looked at her intent on confirming my suspicions. "Oh ok, um, he was tall. . .er than you I think. (H/c) shortish spiky hair. Red eyes. The strangest voice."

   "What do you mean by strange voice?" Why do I even need to know? It was him there was no denying it from the beginning. He woke her up so I wouldn't do anything. That means he is close by. Or at this point, was.

   "Are you ok?" She said in a worried voice. Damn it, I didn't want her to worry.

   "Why the hell wouldn't I be."

   "Well for starters you aren't yelling."

    She asked for it. "THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?!"

    "Pfft, nothing at all. You seem fine." She stood up and it was only then I noticed how close I sat to her. She grabbed the handle almost on her tippy toes. She looked past me into the window and I watched her face.

   The lights of the city running across her cheeks. No matter how many dark patches we go through the light is always there. I close my eyes and still see her light, but when I open them she's on the floor.

   I start laughing at her. "Laugh it up boomboom boi." Seriously? "Next time we spar I'm gonna kick your ass."

   "Goodluck, chief."

    We left the train and saw a pro hero. He had a headgear with a feather and a feather cape.

   "It's amazing how many heros there are that not everyone knows. Makes you wonder how many of us will actually become well known." She said.

   At the same time I said like all might and she said like Hawks. We had a momentary stare off before she broke the tension. "I'm just saying that Hawks has a ton of public support."

   "All Might is the number one hero though. And also has a ton of public support. More than Hawks even!" I'm only telling the truth.

   "Do you see All Might walking around helping people? Because Hawks always is." She's only on Hawks's side because she has a crush on him.

   The rest of the short walk was filled with the argument she started. When we got to her house there was a car in the driveway. "What proof don't I have." When she also noticed it she ran ahead shouting.

   When I cought up she was standing impatiently while her mother was in front of her with her figure out. (Y/n) said something about not seeing her mother often. If my mom hadn't seen me in awhile she'd be hanging off me.

   Regardless of her mother's actions (y/n) jumped into her arms when she put the phone down. They both walked into the kitchen, forgetting I exist. I stay in the front for a second to give them some time. Eventually I start to feel awkward stalking the front of their house.

   When I get to the kitchen I hear (y/n), "No no no. I'll make dinner."

   Her mom walked past me out of the kitchen when the phone rang again. "I thought you sucked at cooking too?"

   "I'm better than her at least."

   "And I'm better than both of you." I took the rice cooker she just got out of her hands. While I am curious about how bad her cooking actually is, I'm hungry. Besides this is the perfect time to cook something Yukimi taught me to.

   When I was almost done I had her set the table. she finished that and ran to get her mother. Before she even got out of the room I heard her mom yell for her. I walked toward the doorway and made sure to stay out of sight.

   "Honey! Work called, I'll be back before you get home tomorrow."

   "Ok, I love-!" The door closed. "You."

   I peered around the corner and saw a dejected (y/n) stare at the door her mother just slammed in her face. She was about to turn around so I went back to cooking. My head swirled with what to say to cheer her up, but she's a hard person to help. "Great now I'm alone with you." She said sarcastically. Had I not heard everything I wouldn't have known anything happened.

   She wont ever want to show someone her sadness. I played along. If she doesn't want me to know I'll pretend I don't. "You're no picnic either, chief." I placed the food in front of her.

   "Yakitori?"

   "Yeah. That a problem?"

   "No no, thank you." She smiled. Not a hint of sadness. It's incredible.

   (Quick explanation: her: not showing any sadness
Bakugou: amazing actress!!
Reality:bakugou making her favorite food scared the sadness away.
Takeaway: get yoself someone who scares the frick outta yo sadness
Thank you please enjoy the rest of the story :)

   After dinner I went home, after all it is very late. Unfortunately the moment I got in I got in a fight for being out so late again. "It's the second night you're so late in a row!! Are you doing drugs?!" She hit my head. "I swear to God if you don't stop doing drugs I will-"

    "I'm not doing drugs!" I wanted to yell much louder, but I couldn't get (y/n)'s mom out of my head. This is how my mom worries for me. I should be thankful she cares. If she ignored me I would be far more angry than her yelling. "I was just at (y/n)'s house."

   "Oh thank God, you could have called yenno." She held the bridge of her nose and shook her head. "Well if you enjoy going out so late at night you can go back out and get groceries."

   I decided not to fight any more and walked off. Taking the time to think about what I'm going to do. But that's rediculous. Thinking I would ever leave her. She's safer with me.

   Speak of the devil and she shall appear. Without even paying me mind (y/n) walked past me on the sidewalk. I followed her with my head and saw her turn into a school building.

   I kept walking to the convenience store but eventually curiosity got the best of me. What business does she have in that school if she goes to UA?

   I walk into the school and the hallways are   crowded. I kept getting strange looks and glares. I ignored them and kept on. It'd be easier to find her had I known why she came here.

   I began to think I would never find her, but even scarier is I would never find my way out.

   "A UA girl?"

   "Yea, man c'mon! I heard she's hot!" Two kids ran passed me and the one who spoke last fell in front of me. A complete accident, I swear. "What was that for?!" He shouted up at me. I glared at him.

   "Where's the UA girl?"

   "Why should I tell you?"

   The first kid who was pulling the second up answered for him, "Downstairs somewhere."

   I walk away from them to find her. Fully aware of the people staring at me for the commotion I just caused I kept an angry face on. When did I go up stairs?

   When I found her she was in the center of a crowd. She looked spent and that was expected. She fell asleep on me before for God's sake. "I don't know how much more you want." I heard her say.

   "Are you strong?"

   "For the most part I guess." So modest, I thought.

   "Wanna arm wrestle me?" A boy spoke out. This poor kid. Thinks he'll beat her and it'll make him look strong.

   When everyone shuffled around to give them room I tried to stay out of sight. I don't want to know how she'd feel about following her.

   As soon as the match started, it ended. The guy looked depressed. I guess it's a hard hit because to him she looks weak.

   As much as I wanted to stay hidden I spoke out without even meaning to. "I'll make a bet." Some kid said.

   "You have peaked my interests." She turned to the kid. She's tired but a damn bet rejuvenated her, what a child.

   "If you beat everyone in this line you win what you want to know." What does she want to know?

   "And if I lose?"

   "Oh geez, I didn't think about that. I only wanted to see if I could beat you."

   "What if she had to go on a date with whoever beats her?"

   "Did you follow me?!"

   "Yea."

   "What the hell?!!!"

   "I was curious, Chief." I saw the kid who I tripped look at me in disbelief. That's right, kid, I go to UA too.

   (Y/n) started to beat everyone in line one by one and there's no way I'll miss this either. When she beats everyone I'll hop into line and tell her no quirk. She wouldn't ever back down from the challenge.

   The last person in line came up and I was getting ready to go after him.

   "3" the self proclaimed ref said.

   "2" (y/n) smiled probably happy to beat the kid who started it all.

   "I know you're the girl who was kidnapped."

   "1" it was over.

   I saw her stare down at her hand. I heard the murmurs of the people who couldn't believe she lost. I watched as all of their amazed gazes turned to pity. She's the girl who was taken on the first day of school. She was the girl who no one outside of class A thought she deserved to be in UA.

   All reasoning in my head left. I ran up to him and grabbed his collar. "THAT WAS A CHEAP MOVE!! IT'S NOT HER FAULT DAMN VILLAINS CAME!!" I had him off his feet. "YOU MAKE HER SOUND WEAK, SHE'S STRONGER THAN YOU WILL EVER BE!! SHE FOUGHT HARDER THAN ANY OF US! YOU PIECE OF-"

  I looked to (y/n) who was between us then back to him. His shirt was singed, I don't even remember using my quirk. "Some hero." He said when he thought he was safe, but (y/n) slapped him. He was almost as surprised as me.

   "Don't you ever question the fact that he will be an amazing hero." She pulled me out of my shocked state. "4 o'clock tomorrow I'll be here." She's gonna go?! No, why am I surprised. She lost and she'll take the penalty even though it wasn't fair. Why is she so prideful?

   Outside she released my arm and walked in the direction of our houses. "Are you just gonna leave me?" Are we not gonna talk about it, is what I wanted to ask.

   "Well, to be honest I'm not too happy with you either. Seriously, why did you follow me?!" She turned away again to walk. "Make sure you're on time tomorrow, I don't want to spend more time than I have to with Ikeda."

   "I have to go?" So she's not too mad at me.

   "It's your fault I have to go." She said gruffly. She is mad at me?

...

   At the store I walked around barely paying attention. Is she or isn't she mad at me? Before when she hit him it didn't seem like she was. At the very least she was more upset with him.

   Is she mad at me because I followed her or because I attacked him? She wouldn't like someone like him. Would she? Does she want to go out with him?

   I checked out and got home quickly. Despite it being late I called Shitty hair. Unfortunately he didn't pick up. I went to bed but couldn't sleep thinking about her.

   In the morning I woke to my phone ringing. "Hey man, sorry I missed your call." I explained everything that happened yesterday, minus Suzuki. "If you think she's mad, apologise."

   It took a minute to respond because I was busy kicking myself. "Ok. . . What should I do?"

   "Just say you're sorry, nothing extravagant. You saying your sorry will definitely make an impact."

   "What are you saying, Shitty hair?!" He just laughed and hung up. When I was done sitting there puzzled I went to (y/n)'s house.

   ...

   "Hey Katsuki!" It was Yukimi who opened the door. "You're early, (y/n) is still asleep."

   "But it's noon?" She just shrugged and moved aside to let me in. I walked in and it smelled of eggs. "Were you making breakfast?"

   "Yea, but I still need to make more when she wakes up." She went to the kitchen and I followed. I'll help her clean up while waiting. Yukimi picked up a pan from the stove before putting it back down. "Cleaning up when I'm gonna make a mess again is pointless. Can you go wake her up?"

   "Uh, should I really?" She gave me a "you kidding me" look so I went to wake her up. I knocked on her door, "Hey get up." Silence. I knocked harder, "Get up!" Silence again.

   I went back downstairs giving up. "She wouldn't wake up?"

   "No when I knocked on the door she didn't respond."

   "You only knocked on the door? What if she's dead?! Of course she wouldn't respond if she's dead!! Go back and shake her awake or something!"

   I tried to get her to go but in the end I was back in front of (y/n)'s door. I walked in defeated to wake her up. She was laying across her bed, the wrong way.

   I went to shake her awake like Yukimi said, but she just looked so peaceful. Instead I picked her up, pulled the covers down, and laid her down. I walked out of the room trying to think of an excuse before turning back around to check her pulse.

   She's alive but what do I tell Yukimi about not Waking her up? When I get downstairs I'm about to say how she refused to get up but never got the chance. "You didn't even try."

   ". . . No I didn't." She started to clean up again. "You don't have to, I'll make breakfast when she gets up."

   "Oh that's great! Thank you!!"

...

   It's been 2 hour and she still hasn't woken up. Had I not tested her pulse I would have questioned if she was alive. Unfortunately the only thing I've been questioning is how to say sorry for yesterday.

   Nothing extravagant. Pretending he didn't say that I decided to make French toast. French toast is the perfect way to apologise without it being awkward.

   I began going through the cabinets to find everything necessary. I mixed it all into a bowl and heated the pan. I dipped the bread in the batter and put it on the pan. The batter cooking onto the bread sizzled.

   I watched at the sides slowly browned into golden perfection. French toast was always a birthday treat. Feels weird to make it now. "What's your deal recently?" (Y/n) stood at the bottom of the steps. He hair was a messy and her cheek had the lines of her pillowcases fabric on it.

   Must've been a good sleep. "So you decided to get up?"

   She rubbed the side of her face, "you didn't answer my question, and it's still early." A very good sleep apparently. I point toward the stove. "Ooooh well not my problem. Why are you here?"

   "You told me to be." Technically she did. I really came here to apologise but made french toast instead.

   "Well it doesn't matter if we're a bit late." She plopped down into a chair and pulled a plate in front of her. She's not acting mad, maybe she forgot?

...

   "Don't think you can duck out that easily."

(Haeiouyyy the whole date from Kacchan's POV will be a filler ch later)

...

   "You should have left her." I was suddenly aware of the weight in my arms. Tears filled my eyes as I looked down. A person, no, a corpse rested into me. The face was battered beyond recognition with a coat of blood, as if it had been painted in the colors of hell. Yet I knew. I watched as my tears ran down her cheeks. The blood seeping into them giving them a new red hue.

   One of her small, bloodied hands was grasping my shirt, my sobs only becoming more constant. I collapsed to the floor only then noticing the other hand. It was tightly wrapped around something. I carefully opened her hand to reveal a crumbled envelope.

   "Bakugou Katsuki" Was written messily on it.

   Reluctantly I took my hand that was under her head to open the note. Careful to not rip the blood soaked paper with my trembling hands I took out the note. There were parts in the note that were coated in a darker red, but it read the same.

   leave me alone, you scares me

   I close my eyes. I shouldve listened. Had I just let my pride down for one second to actually think.

   It's your fault.

   "I know."

   You could've avoided this.

   "I know."

   What are you going to tell everyone?

   "I-"

   How can you ever show your face again?

   "let m-"

   Let you what exactly? What do you deserve after you handed her this fate? What are you going to say to Yukimi? Do you think you deserve to go on after this? Live the rest of your life, maybe forget you ever did this. Wouldn't that be nice?

   Or maybe you just wish you've never met her at all? Lived a life of being the best. Number one hero who's never lost. Sounds nice right? But you're a murderer you can never be a hero now.

   "Wake up!"

   "I can't." I don't deserve to. Let me sleep forever. Bury me alive, I deserve it.

   "Like hell you can't!!"

   "Ow!" I shot up. I was in my bed. Everything is fine. The voice is gone, (y/n)'s body too. I breathe out a sigh of relief.

   "Why are you crying?" Mom said taken aback.

   I brought my hand to my cheek and felt the dampness. Tears of joy, but there was definitely sadness too. Joy because she's ok. Sadness because yesterday was the last time I could be with her. "My eyes are just dry."

...

   It's Monday. I get up and dress myself earlier than normal so I can be out the door. I walk passed where I would normally stand waiting for her without stopping.

   I got to school quickly. I didn't notice how quickly I was walking without (y/n) to set my pace to. I was first in the class and I took my seat and threw my feet up. Around now (y/n) will have noticed I'm not there. Will she wait thinking I was late?

   No, what she does doesn't matter anymore. Ever since that dream closing my eyes has been hard. Whether it's the note or her hand clutching my shirt I see blood. Her blood.

   I force myself to close my eyes when people start to file in. Where is she? She wouldn't wait this long for me, would she?

   Some time passes, 10 minutes until she's late.

   5 minutes until she's late.

   I hear Ashido yell, (y/n)'s here. It was followed by her footsteps, she was pissed. I knew what she was going to do so I prepared myself to act.

   She threw my feet of the desk and I glared at her. "What the hell?! I waited a long time for you!!"

   I reminded myself over and over that I'm doing this for her. "And that's my fault?"

   "What's your deal?!" I could sense the sadness in her voice. However much she tried to cover it, it was there. She was hurt because she began to get used to me being around. I'm not an idiot I could tell she was being less hostile. I could tell she was starting to actually enjoy hanging out with me. Before even she did.

   I'm not an idiot.

   And that's why I have to do this.

   "Have it your way." She marched back to her seat.

   Throughout class at had to fight the urge to look back at her. Telling myself this is what I'm supposed to do.

   When lunch came around I decided that I wasn't hungry. Everyone left And I was alone with my thoughts. For the first time since that dream I thought leaving her was stupid. I should be with her. To protect her.

   What if he only said those things so I would leave her alone? I rushed out of the room towards the cafeteria. I ran through the crowd trying to find her. When I finally found her (h/c) haired head in the crowd I shouted for her.

   She turned and when she saw me smiled. "So you decided to act rational. What was with before, Kacchan?" I was almost to her. I wasn't thinking about what excuse I would have to use, I just needed to be with her. To fix everything.

   (H/c) caught my eye, but it wasn't he's. Right behind her was Suzuki. He held eye contact with me while he put motioned his hands wringing her neck. I stopped and walked away.

   "Fine. Do whatever you want Bakugou." Her words cut into me. I never thought how painful it would be to hear her say that. Only how annoying it was for her to call me Kacchan. But now all I wanted was to hear her call me Kacchan again.

   By the end of the day I couldn't bare the silence. She pretended I wasn't there all day I would've preferred cold stares or even her cursing me out.

   When the final bell rang I didn't go home. Suzuki is, or at least is posing as, a UA student. The principal should be able to help because as strange as it is I miss holding her bag. I miss her yelling at me for taking too long. I miss her walking in front of me rambling on about everything from the day. I miss her.

Hahaha awkward laughter every where. Some of y'all found my insta. Sure I advertise this story there but I don't advertise my insta here. So props to ya stalkers. Anyways I'm so sorry about taking so long. I have a million excuses but you don't care huh? I just hope you enjoy this as much as I did writing it. I love writing their dreams!! I love even more writing descriptive gore scenes!! So I hope you like 'em too. It's be absolutely peachy if you voted and commented too!

Enjoy Life!! - Yours Truly

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

51.6K 1.1K 82
You find yourself falling in love with someone unexpected, you only came to UA to become a hero. But now your heart is torn between two enemies, dra...
53.3K 1.5K 15
Saeki Atsuhi's dream has always been to become a fearless hero who can save people with a smile. And at last, her dream is coming true! As she begins...
39K 963 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...
218 7 3
When you met Bakugo on your first day of school he seemed.. intersting to you. After your first training fight together the two of you started to gro...