USJ But not the park pt2

The villain looked exactly like the boy who I saw in my dream. "Do you like what I did?" He said. I had no clue what he was talking about but the boy next to Eijirou and I responded.

"YOU BASTARD!! I did what you said, you said you wouldn't hurt her!"

"And I didn't. This is good for her."

"Like hell it is!!"

Were they talking about me? I'm not even sure what happened, maybe the mist guy is friends with the villain in front of me. "If you really don't believe me, watch." The villain said to the boy. Kacchan.

"Kacchan?" I started crying. "I didn't know it was you, how could I forget?" I said through sobs. He didn't respond, he's still ignoring me. I'm not sure why I'm crying, but forgetting who he was is a terrifying thought. "I wanted to give this to you." I dug through my suit. "Oh, I'm sorry I thought you were someone I knew for a second."

My face was wet with tears and I have no clue why. "See." The villain said. I looked to the boy who seemed pissed then to Eijirou who was confused.

"What did you want to give me?" He said. Not sure what he was talking about I shrugged. "Look in your pockets."

I felt around my hero costume and found a piece of paper. Without missing a beat the boy took it from my hands. He stared at it for awhile before laughing. Looking up from the paper a new emotion was on his face.

He lunged to attack the villain and took him down quickly. Kacchan had him pinned. "Suzuki! You're manipulation won't work anymore. You can't hurt her, you need her for something! And whatever you try we'll fight you together."

Suzuki, as he called him, was knocked out. "Kacchan, do you know him? What happened?"

"I'll explain later."

I looked to Eijirou who was just as confused as me. Kacchan, I'm still mad at you for ignoring me. Why is everything fine all of a sudden?

He starts running and we follow. Everything is a little hazy but now isn't the time. We get to the end of the wreckage zone to see a horrible sight.

There were numerous injured villains strewn across the ground along with a few of our classmates. The one clearly in The worst condition was Aizawa. He was covered in blood and his skin was broken like porcelain.

All of this happened and I did nothing.

We were all ushered out of the USJ to get examined by the ambulances and reporters. I saw IzuKun, he was also in terrible condition. My heart broke as I saw all of the damage done. My friends were all fighting and I can't even remember properly what I did.

Kacchan started talking to me. I saw his lips moving and heard his voice, but the words weren't there.

I woke up to beeping and low talking. I was in the hospital. I opened my eyes to see Kacchan staring down at me. I stared laughing hysterically. "You look so worried."

"Why is she like this?" He looked to the nurse in the room.

"I'm not sure, she shouldn't be different from usual."

" It was the gas!!" I gasp, " did they cut me open?!! Kacchan why would you let them cut me open?!" He kept looking at me with a worried expression. "Chill man, I'm messing with you."

"That's not funny!"

"Well it was a little funny." His temporary mad expression became softer. "So? You're not ignoring me anymore?" I'm sick of dodging the topic, granted I've only been talking to him for the lesser half of 5 minutes.