Dolphin's heart

By Elan_Ruiz

A new year begins at 'Dolphin's heart' high school, so our students are ready to start a new journey, althoug... More

Dolphin's heart
Foreword
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Élan Ruiz
I'm finally back!

Chapter 12

357 6 0
By Elan_Ruiz

It was exactly 4:55 P. M., there were just five minutes left before history class started. When Baby went upstairs to reach the classroom she saw Bonnie and Toy Chick sat outside against the classroom's wall, they were talking to each other. She also saw Balloon Boy outside a classroom further than hers; he was used to get still along with his ex-classmates instead of being with the current ones.

   Once Baby walked up she headed toward her table, which was in the same position like the one in Biology class, except that in history class they don't have sinks or gas faucets to work with.

   "Hi, guys," Baby said while sitting down.

   "What's up, Baby?" FunTime Freddy said in front of her seat.

   "Hi, Ballora." Baby tilted to salute her with a kiss on her cheek, although that was more about some cheeks union.

   "Hi," she said after she saluted her.

   "So... how did the party go?" Baby asked to FunTime Freddy and FunTime Foxy.

   "Not bad at all; in the end of the party the dork of Springtrap was showered by all the drink the rest of the animatronics didn't drink." FunTime Freddy started to laugh with Baby.

   "Sounds like it was a good party. You didn't get tipsy?"

   "No, I tripped with a bottle when I was leaving, but FunFox found a new one in her way instead.

   "I don't know why, but it looked like every time something bad happened to FunFred, something good happened to me, haven't you noticed it?" asked FunTime Foxy to Baby. Before she could speak Ballora spoke first.

   "I have, one time when we were in the cafeteria: FunFred was walking with you towards our table, but he stumbled with something, so a piece of meal flew from his taco and fall onto yours."

   "Or the time you switched place with FunFox in the football field and a pigeon pooped on you," Baby said.

   "I still feel bad about it, FunFred." FunTime Foxy started to rub his back.

   "Or that time when we were leaving psychology class and the teacher sneezed in your face," Baby added.

   "God, it was like a fan would've blown sea water in my face: salt water," he said while wiping his face like he did that time.

   "Look, here." FunTime Foxy slid a notebook in FunTime Freddy's space. "One time my aunt told me that if you draw a big clover in your notebook, you won't have bad luck anymore."

   "But this is your notebook."

   "Don't worry, later you can cut it and put it in your notebook."

   FunTime Freddy hesitated before starting to draw one.

   "Ok."

   As he saw the blank paper, he took a pencil on the table. As soon as he was willing to draw the tip of the pencil broke. The four of them stared at the bad luck into his hands, as though he was able to control it and do it on purpose.

   "I'll be home alive?" he asked as he made a sad and sarcastic grin. FunTime Foxy started to rub his back again.

   "Of course you... you might do it."

   While they were staring at FunTime Freddy's bad luck, in the entrance of the door, yet again, there were many voices that got rid of the silence of the classroom: it was Springtrap and his friends—except Freddy. This time was different, because he and all of his friends were drunk. The guys noticed the whole class remained quiet once they saw them walking up.

   "Why's everybody starin' at me?" Springtrap asked in the center of the class while, indeed, everybody was staring at him.

   "Dude, when did ya become so famous?" Foxy said behind him.

   "Now what is wrong with you?" Chica asked out loud from her seat.

   "Look, Chica, don't bug me now, alright? We ain't up for a speech," Springtrap said without looking at her eyes.

   "Listen, we just heard the teacher Nightmare's not coming today, he's probably not coming because he's afraid that somebody sees how ugly he is," Lefty said to the group, his tone of voice was straighter than Springtrap's.

   "Yeah, that's why we're gonna use these hours to know each other better," Springtrap said cheerfully.

   The rest of the group was not answering to Springtrap's comments; just some of them were staring at them with mad and wry expression.

   "Ok, you, come here." Springtrap walked toward the table where Balloon Boy sits alone. He grabbed his arm and pulled him until he was in the center of the classroom. Springtrap set himself behind him with his hands on his shoulders, as though he was introducing some kind of picture to a gallery.

   "What have we here?" Foxy asked beside them.

   "I'm glad you ask. Here, my animatronics, we have an animatronic called Balloon Boy. He's got good notes and is a nerd like Freddy, we don't have him here though."

   The whole group was contemplating the explanation Springtrap was giving with Balloon Boy in front of him, nobody did anything to stop him, it was almost like he were a teacher who was explaining some topic that was going to be in the final test. Springtrap went on:

   "He's gotten us outta trouble many times, 'cause he has warned us in the WhatsApp chat of the whole group if some teacher didn't come, or reminded us to do our homework, he's a good guy." Springtrap turned him around to face him. He started to whisper to him. "But you do not belong here."

   Balloon Boy was not making a sad expression, but a lame one, as though he were listening to his mom complaining about the same things that get her mad at him. Springtrap turned straight.

   "He doesn't belong here with us. Dolphin's heart was born from one idea of a wolf animatronic; he never needed a human to finish it. All human animatronics are assholes, the teacher Nightmare would back me up 'cause he also hates human animatronics, they're nothing but troublemakers and selfish classists."

   "Hey!" FunTime Freddy exclaimed from his place. "Stop talking about them that way, unless you want me to destroy your fucking face!"

   The rest of the group assumed that FunTime Freddy raised his voice against Springtrap's arguments because of the fact that he already had two human-shaped friends. None of them thought that that was all about the way Springtrap was ridiculing and taking Balloon Boy for granted. He was still very calm about all the words Springtrap just said.

   "Oh, calm down, dude, as if humans didn't do enough to deserve that," Hippo added from his table.

   "You agree with him!?"

   "I gotta admit that history shows that humans brought that on themselves, and also that the school was established by a wolf, not a human."

   "Then just because this is all about human animatronics Balloon Boy has to be like one of them? No matter the fact that he's already an animatronic like us?"

   "Who knows, maybe he's as dangerous as those two chicks with ya."

   Baby and Ballora gasped softly as soon as they heard Hippo. FunTime Freddy got up from his chair and started to walk toward Hippo's table while stretching his arms.

   "You want troubles with them? You just found them with me. If you mess with them, you mess with me, asshole."

   "You wanna fight?" Hippo got up and, just like he did, started to walk toward FunTime Freddy.

   "Hippo, no," Frog whispered from her table, but Hippo will not listen.

   "You think you got the pants to say that? Say it again now to my face."

   "Suit yourself. Your friends and Balloon Boy are beasts like humans."

   FunTime Freddy punched Hippo right in his face. He staggered backwards and fall onto his seat. Springtrap was laughing from his spot by seeing them fighting; although he liked Hippo more than FunTime Freddy, he had the hunch that he might lose that fight, because FunTime Freddy was certainly taller than him. Hippo got up quickly and started deliberately to jab at FunTime Freddy.

   "Hippo, stop it!" Frog walked up and tried to hold him.

   "Is that all you got?" Hippo asked in front of him while they both were in a defense position. FunTime Freddy walked closer to punch him again, however, this time Hippo ducked and swung his right arm hitting him harder.

   "FunFred!" FunTime Foxy exclaimed once she heard the loud thud.

   "Good job, Hippo!" Springtrap exclaimed.

   "FunFred, stop this now," she said while having him on the floor.

   "Move," FunTime Freddy got up and got back to the fight.

   The classroom was filled up with many thuds and crushes on the walls and the floor because of them, even more noise thanks to Springtrap and his friends cheering Hippo.

   Marionette had kept herself from interrupting the fight, but for her that had been enough for one day, so she got up from her seat and walked toward them. Without problems she stretched her arms and push them to their respective tables; Marionette's arms were too long that any of the guys could set themselves free from her grip.

   "Break this shit up right now or I'm calling the director!" she exclaimed between them.

   Their respective friends of both of them went closer to each one and stopped them too, so that way Marionette could stop forcing them to be away from each other. When she pulled back her arms she turned around to face Springtrap; Balloon Boy was already on his seat.

   "You come with me!" Marionette told Springtrap as she walked out.

   "Dude, you know that sex is always the answer, just convince her to do it and that's it," Foxy whispered to Springtrap before he could leave.

   Springtrap walked out of the classroom to see Marionette leaned against the building fence; she had her arms folded on her chest and had a cold glance.

   "Don't ya think it ain't the moment to kiss me?"

   "I want to know why you're still making those fucking scenes. Don't you know that if you keep doing that you'll be expelled?" Marionette said with a lower tone of voice.

   Springtrap's grin faded and made place to a regretting one, just like a child being punished for disobeying his parents.

   "You perfectly know that nobody gets to be in this school, and I admit you were lucky for having your uncle working on the administration, but if you keep doing this you won't last here for too much."

   "I just wanted to relax."

   "If you want to drink then do it outside the school, or go wherever you want, just don't come here to insult our classmates."

   "You don't like Balloon Boy either, you told me in the party."

   Marionette gasped to speak again, but no words came out, just a face accepting the truth.

   "It's still no reason to tell it in his face, Springtrap. I don't want you to come here like this again. I also want you to apologize to Balloon Boy."

   Springtrap got his ears droopy and looked down for a while, and then he got them up again, as he smiled.

   "Everything to make such a cute girl happy." Marionette tried to keep her serious glance, but she failed when a chuckle came up. "Alright, let's go back."

   "Oh, no." She stopped him.

   "Why not?"

   "You, mister, are coming with me. You think I'm going to let you get in smelling like this? I'll walk you home."

   Marionette went downstairs with Springtrap taken by his arm. He just made an annoyed expression, but he was enjoying being watched by her at the same time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 2.7K 22
The Sequel to Apartment Mayhem. - Roman, Patton, and Logan's lives took a turn when their best friend, Virgil, got hit by a car on Valentine's Day. T...
113K 4.4K 25
I am friends with Tamaki Suoh. Some may even say he's my best friend. But I am only friends with him because it benefits my father, which then benefi...
355K 12.9K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
90.2K 4.8K 44
Tommy is a prince, he was also a huge troublemaker, so the king, his oldest brother Wilbur Soot, employed a new guard for him. {No ships :) } first...