Dhmis one-shots

By BisexualPinkGoddess

Read the title Send requests! Votes are appreciated! A/N: This book was made before the series so the stories... More

Roy is the big bad cat
True Love (Fluffybird)
I'm On A Boat
Tickle Monsters
Ticklish Bird
Sick Day (Slight Fluffybird)
Beautiful (Fluffybird)
Beautiful Part 2 (Fluffybird)
They Ran Out of Chicken (Shit Post)
Sick Day Part 2 (Fluffybird)
Manny walks in on Tony watching hentai (Shit Post)
Overprotective
Mother's Day?
Cooking with Robin
Harry Being A Dad
Payback (Fluffybird)
Secrets
The teacher react to Fluffybird
Massage (Fluffybird)
Nightmares
Royquest (Shit post)
Wake Up (Fluffybird)
Pregnant
1k reads
IDK what to title this
Raspberries
Cheer Up
Sick Day (Part 3)
Mistletoe (Fluffybird)
Calm Down (Fluffybird)
Meme
Nightmares Part 2
Baby
A/N
Tickle Fight
Tickle Fight (Part 2)
First Date (Fluffybird)
It's my birthday🎂🎈🎉
Someone Gets Hurt
4k reads!!!
Tease (Fluffybrid)
Vibin'
Doggo
Hurts Like Hell
5k reads!!!
Thunder
Wedding Day (Fluffybird)
Nightmares Part 3
6k reads
Mother's Day Part 2
DeFEETed (Fluffybird)
Behind Closed Doors
Dhmis as vines
8k reads!!!!!!
Tickle Monsters Part 2
Comfort (Fluffybird)
Me during this quarantine
Too Cute
When bae puts you on the spot (Fluffybird)
Payback Part 2
Oh My Goodness! (Dhmis meme)
A/N Vent art
Asking for it
Face Reveal
A/N Happy Pride Month
Thoughts?
13k reads
Strange Fears (Fluffybird)
Lazy (Fluffybird)
Bird Mom
It's not your fault! (Fluffybird human au)
Ticklish Dreams Part 2
Scared
Bird Mom Part 2
Stupid Fucking Cold
Birthday Tickles
Cranky (Fluffybird)
Cheer Up Part 2
Kisses (Fluffybird)
Bird Mom Part 3
Tickling?
How Could You Leave?
Too Cute Part 2
Asking for it (Part 2)
Vanilla Ice Cream Manny (Crack-Fic)

Ticklish Dreams

1.2K 14 18
By BisexualPinkGoddess

(To understand some of the things in this fic and know who Danny is, check out my other book "Don't hug me, I hate you". This takes place in between Chapters 6 and 7.)

Manny was sitting in the living room on the couch, hugging his knees. He looked at his bandaged arms and sighed. It had been a few days since he began cutting again. His dads had tried their best to help him and cheer him up. While he appreciated their help, nothing they did help that much.

He looked over at the counter near the couch. He went over to it and saw that there was a small razor on it. He looked away and tried to fight the urge to start cutting again. He hugged his sides, squeezing his eyes shut.

"No...! Don't do it...! DON'T!" Manny grunted to himself.

Manny looked over at the razor again. As if his body had a mind of his own, he picked up the razor and began to unwrap his bandages. He managed to stop himself when his bandages were unwrapped halfway.

Manny held onto his head as it began to ache, his ears buzzing. His vision began to go black and he slowly laid down on the couch. His eyes slowly closed as he drifted off to sleep. Before he did, he felt someone fix the bandages on his arms and kiss his cheek.

~~~

As Manny's eyes fluttered open, he felt himself in someone's lap. He looked up to see Danny looking down at him, playing with his hair. He stared up at Danny with his big green eyes, making the demon blush slightly.

"Uh...D-Danny?..." Manny muttered.

"Hey there.." Danny whispered, smiling softly.

"Am I-?"

"Dreaming? Yeah."

Manny looked around him. He saw that they were in the same black void he had first met Danny. He looked back at the red haired demon when he felt him rub his bandaged arms. He slowly got off of Danny lap.

"Wh-What are you doing?..." Manny asked, blushing.

"...I saw what happened back there in the living room." Danny answered. Manny's face turned pale.

"I-I-I- I d-didn't- I mean- I don't know w-what you're talking about-" Manny's stuttering was interrupted by Danny bringing him close to hug him.

"Please don't do that, again..." Danny mumbled.

"D-Danny?..." Manny looked at the demon concerningly.

"I just...want you to be happy..." Danny sighs into Manny's shoulder.

"I...I'm sorry Danny..." Manny looked away. Danny lifted Manny's head to make him look up at him.

"It's ok. You don't have to apologise for anything. I just...want to make sure you're happy..." Danny

"...Thank you, Danny." Manny chuckled. Danny smiled and began to cuddle with his yellow lover.

"No problem, baby~" Danny purred. Manny smiled and patted his head. They stayed like that for a while, in silence, until ,Danny spoke up again. "You remember how we met here?" He asked.

"Heh, yeah." Manny giggled. "I also remember a certain someone trying to flirt with me~" He teased.

"Hey, I couldn't help it! It's not my fault you're so cute~" Danny teased right back at Manny, making the yellow child blush.

"I-I'm not c-cute!" Manny squeaked. Danny just cupped Manny's face with his hands.

"Awwwwww, don't deny your cuteness, sweetie~" Danny cooed, reaching over and tickling Manny's sides.

"EEEEK! D-Dahahahanny!~
Nohohohohohohohohohohoho!~" Manny squealed.

"Yeeeeees~" Danny giggled. Suddenly the demon tackled Manny to the ground and began tickling his ribs and belly.

"N-N-NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! DANNY PLEHEHEHEHEASE C-CUT IT OUHUHUHUHUHUT!" Manny screamed with laughter.

"Or what?~ What are you going to do to stop me?~ Huh?~ What are you gonna do, sweetheart?~" Danny asked in a teasy baby voice. Manny, despite laughing like crazy, was able to reach out and squeeze his right side.

"EEEE-!" Danny squeaked, falling onto his back.

"Oh geez!" Manny crawled over to Danny and looked down at him. "Are you ok?!" He asked frantically.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine!" Danny reassured him.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?!" Manny lifted up Danny's shirt to check his sides.

"N-N-No y-you didn't! I'm fine! I-It just...just..." Danny couldn't finish due to his embarrassment. He looked over at Manny, who had a tiny smirk on his face.

"It just...tickled?" Manny asked, squeezing his sides once more.

"G-GAHAHAHAHA! N-NO! PLEASE DON'T-" Manny ignored Danny's pleas, placing him in his lap and began to blow large raspberries on the demons belly. "EEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! M-MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANNY PLEHEHEHEHEASE STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!" Danny squealed.

"Hehehe~ Not so fun now, is it?~ Tickle, tickle, tiiiickle my little demon~" Manny teased.

"N-NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE I'M SOHOHOHOHOHOHOHORRY!" Danny apologized, thrashing around aggressively.

"Hmm, I didn't think you'd be so ticklish, dear~ I wonder if we have the same ticklish spots~" Manny wondered out loud. He then began to dig his fingers into Danny's ribs.

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAT MY RIHIHIHIHIHIHIBS!!" Danny begged.

"Ohhhh!~ I think we do!~ Coochie coochie coooooo~" Manny cooed, nuzzling and kissing Danny's neck. "Oh my~ I think you might be even more ticklish than I am~" He gawked as the demon continued to squeal and beg for mercy.

"MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANNY! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP IT!" Danny pleaded.

"Make me stop~" Manny dared him. Danny attempted to reach out for Manny's sides, but Manny just began to tickle his armpits.

"NOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THIS IS UNFAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAIR!" Danny squealed, clamping his arms down to his sides.

"Oh I'll show you unfair~" Manny grinned. He flipped Danny onto his stomach and raised his bare feet up in the air. He sat on top of Danny's legs so he couldn't escape. He massaged and rubbed them softly, making the demon squirm.

"N-Nohohohohoho! B-Baby plehehehehease dohohohohohon't!" Danny giggled.

"N'awww~ Aren't you just precious?~" Manny grinned, gently scratching Danny's soles.

"Eeeek! Hehehehehahahaha! Mahahahanny stahahahahahahap plehehehehease!" Danny squeaked.

"No~" Manny giggled, beginning to tickle his feet even faster.

"NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Danny screamed.

"Tickle, tickle, tiiiickle~ Coochie coochie cooooo~" Manny taunted.

"PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP IT! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!" Danny shrieked, tears pouring down his face.

"Nope~ And you can't make me~" Manny teased.

After a while, Manny stopped tickling Danny and got off of him, much to the demons relive. He laid there on his back, panting heavily. Manny crawled over to his tired out lover and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you Danny! I feel so much better now than before~" Manny giggled.

"H-Hehehehe... N-Nohohoho problem hohohohohoney~" Danny responded, still giggling and panting.

Manny brought him close and hugged him tightly. Danny smiled and hugged him back. A sinister smirk then grew onto the demons face.

"I'm so glad I could make you smile, love..." Danny whispered into Manny's ear, making him giggle a bit. "...But I know another, even better, way to make you smile~" He cooed.

"Huh? What are you-AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Manny began to shriek as Danny began tickling his sides again.

"Hahahaha! Thought you were just gonna get away with tickling me? Think again!" Danny laughed evilly.

"DAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANNY NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Manny squealed.

"Hmm, I think I know a way to make this even more fun~" Danny teased.

~~~

"Danny..."

"Yeeeeeees sweetheart?~"

Danny had tied up Manny's wrists, behind his back, and ankles so he wouldn't get away. His feet were laying on Danny's lap. Manny glared daggers at the demon, who just laughed maliciously at him.

"What's wrong, cutie?~" Danny asked, grinning evilly.

"You know what's wrong! Tickling me was bad enough, but to tie me up like this? Don't you think your being greedy?" Manny asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Greedy? Me? Naaaaaah! I just want to have fun with my favorite person in the whole world~" Danny giggled. "Besides...Don't you like this?~" He asked.

"Wha- N-No! I-I- U-Um-" Manny stuttered, blushing and scrunching up his toes.

"Hmhmhm~ No use trying to lie to me~ I can sense when you lie~" Danny chuckled. Manny tries to hide his face from the demon. Danng merely just giggled at his reaction, leaning over and nuzzling his neck.

"Eeehehehehehe~ N-Nohohohohoho~" Manny squeaked.

"Don't be embarrassed, sweetie~ I'd be happy to tickle you to pieces if it meant making you smile~" Danny cooed.

"W-Well..." Manny looked up at Danny. "O-Ok,," Danny grinned and kissed Manny's nose.

"Great!" He said excitedly. He crawled over back to Manny's feet and placed them back onto his lap. He then began to slowly trail his nails up and down Manny's soles.

"EEEEEHEHEHEHEHE!~" Manny squealed.

"Awwwww~ You're so cute~" Danny teased, beginning to scratch underneath his toes.

"NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAT MY TOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOES!" Manny screamed, thrashing around.

"You having fun, baby?~" Danny asked, grinning widely.

"Y-YEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEES!" Manny laughed, tears streaming down his red cheeks.

"Hehehe~ Good~" Danny giggled evilly. He reached his hand over to Manny's tummy, pulled up his shirt and began to tickle his bellybutton while still still tickling Manny's feet with his other hand.

"AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH MY GOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOD!" Manny squealed, falling over on his back and began squirming around uncontrollably.

"Coochie coochie coooo~ Who's my adorable, ticklish little baby?~" Danny asked.

"I-I AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAM" Manny shrieked, blushing madly.

"Yes you are~" Danny teased, digging his fingers into Manny's ribs and armpits.

"GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! D-DAHAHAHAHAHANNY PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE S-SLOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOW DOHOHOHOHOWN!" Manny begged.

"Hmmmmm nope~" Danny taunted Manny as the yellow child was going insane.

After what felt like an eternity, Danny stopped the tickling and untied Manny's wrists and ankles. Manny laid there, panting and gasping for air, sweating uncontrollably. The demon chuckled at his little lover as he began to massage his feet.

"E-Ehehehehe~ Oh gohohohohohohod~" Manny laughed softly. "Y-You're sohohohohohohoho mehehehehehean~"

"Hehe~ Why thank you~" Danny giggled, causing Manny to roll his eyes. The demon chuckled and brought Manny closer so he can cuddle with him. "Did you have fun?~" he asked.

"Y-Yeheheheheah,," Manny answered, still giggling.

"Hmm, that's good~" Danny hummed, kissing Manny's forehead. He saw that Manny's eyes were beginning to droop. "Aww~ Looks like your about to wake up~ And I was starting to have fun~"

"O-Oh,," Manny muttered.

"How about we do this again soon?~ Maybe tomorrow night?~" Danny suggested.

"S-Sure..." Manny agreed as his eyes began to slowly close. Before he blacked out, he felt Danny kiss him softly on the lips.

~~~

Manny woke up on the couch. He got up and rubbed his eyes. Suddenly he felt someone ruffle his hair. He looked up and saw Harry.

"Hey buddy~" Harry cooed. Manny smiled up at him.

"Hey dad,," Manny responded quietly.

"Did you sleep well?" Harry asked. Manny nodded, yawning. "You must have had a good dream. I heard you giggling and saw you smiling in your sleep." This caused the yellow child to blush a bit.

"E-Er yeah,," Manny muttered, looking away blushing. He rested his head on Harry's shoulder, causing the red monster to chuckle and ruffle Manny's hair again.

(Send requests pls!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 80.2K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
182K 3.2K 31
DISCONTINUED Listen. I wrote this since I was an air headed kid, and I had no idea wth I was doing when I'm writing all these one shots. I apologize...
22.3K 698 128
Wassup! I'm Zan as u should know ^^ ~ This book revolves around Lander. Idm adding minor ships into chapters, but please make requests abt Lander! ~...
588K 4.8K 10
Just a collection of boyxboy oneshots I made! Happy reading! :) *** These stories contain romance between two boys. If you're not okay with that then...