His Hope (Only His Series: Bo...

By BewareTheBear

Before you read the summary of this book I would like you all to know that there is a NEW VERSION of this boo... More

READ BOOK 1!!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
I Need to Rant
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Three Days Later
News on Book 3
Not an Update on Book 3...Kinda of?
Sorry
FINALLY!

It's Rewritten Twin is the Better Verison of this Book

3.5K 14 1
By BewareTheBear

Hello Readers,

So quick note for people looking to read a well written Klaus Mikaelson fanfiction.

This is the Old Verison of my second book in the Only His Series. Now if you choose to read the Old Verison of Book 1 and not the New Verison then go ahead and ignore this note. 

However, if you read the first book and didn't like it that much then go read my New Versions of Book 1 & 2. Any new version of this book as a white cover, along with better character growth and a lot more OC's that change up the universe. But since this is Book 2, I've rewritten Only His (Book 1) and currently rewriting Protecting Them (Book 3) as I publish it. 

Anyway, it's up to you which version you choose to read. Either way, I won't delete this version from Wattpad, because I want to save my original version. Although I highly recommend you read the New Version of my books. 

Happy Reading,

BewareTheBear

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 81 9
"You and me always forever We could stay alone together You and me always forever Say you'll stay never be separate" "You know you've got me in your...
1M 33.5K 31
𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗯𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝘆𝗺𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝘆...
319K 8.3K 57
BEING REWRITTEN. IF CHAPTERS ARE MISSING, THEY'RE BEING EDITED AND WILL BE BACK WITHIN AN HOUR. It's been two years since Rory Forbes came back to M...
108K 2.9K 22
"she is alive but she isn't the same" in which the dead mikaelson comes back to life ▪▪▪ the vampire diaries - au [slow updates] started - March 14...