Hero's of Olympus and Magnus...

Per LillisRealm

As the title says this is a Hero's of Olympus/ Magnus Chase preferences and scenarios. I'd say Boyfriend scen... Més

(a/n)
Dating Percy Jackson would include
Dating Jason grace Would Include
Dating Leo Valdez would include
Dating Nico Di Angelo Would include
Dating Frank Zhang Would Include
Dating Will Solace would include
Dating Magnus Chase would include
Dating Hearthstone Would Include
Dating Alex Fierro Would Include
(A/n)/Update
Dialogue prompts
What they thought when you met
We meet again
getting closer
(A/n) (Thank you so much my dudes)
Halloween special
SUPER IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
They talk about you
Holiday special
Authors note (will delete later)
Problems
Wiping off their kisses
Yall probaly hate me by now
How they would react to me (or you) simping for Octavian
Riodanverse incorrect quotes
Riodanverse incorect quotes part 2
Nico's Birthday
My judgment of you based on who you simp for
Valentines day
Coming out as trans
Toxic headcanons
My writing and future updates
HoO/MCGA cast as things my teachers said
Happy Birthday Will Solace

First meeting

4.2K 65 83
Per LillisRealm

Key:
(I forgot to add this the first time)

(Y/n)=your name
(M/p)=mortal parent
(A/t)=Ambrosia taste
(M/s)=mortal sibling
(M/s/j)= mortal siblings jewelry
(Y/l/n)=your last name
(Y/w)= your weapon
(N/d/h)= none dominant hand
(D/h) dominant hand

Percy Jackson:

A million thoughts bounced through your head as you sat waiting for a tour guide. Just a few hours ago your (M/p) had told you that you were a demi-god and had to go 'camp.'

You had been running to entrance way on a hill when you got attacked. You weren't sure by what but next thing you know you're in a cot with someone telling you where at 'camp half-blood.'

After getting patched up and given a strange golden brownie that tasted like (A/t) you were told to wait in the front because another camper would show you around camp and answer any questions you had.

You stared straight off into what looked like a strawberry field, kids of all ages running around a long with have people half goat things and some green people.

You were so distracted you barely noticed a boy calling you. "Hey?" he said patting your shoulder "Oh Uh what?" the boy shocked you, he was tall with messy black hair, sea green eyes, and he looked well built. "Hi," he smiled kindly "Are you the new camper that I'm showing around?" He asked looking down at you. "Oh, um I guess so?" you replayed standing up.

"Well good I'm your tour guide" you took his hand, shook it and smiled at him. "I'm Percy by the way, Percy Jackson" Percy told you as you started walking "Oh um I'm (Y/n), (Y/l/n)."

As you walked it was quite for awhile before you couldn't hold back your questions. You asked him all the questions buzzing through your head. "What is this place, What does a 'Godly parent mean?', Who is my Godly parent? who is your godly parent? What attacked me?" you started rambling before a chuckle cut you off.

"Heh didn't expect you to be that talkative" He said stopping for a moment. "This is camp half-blood, It's a place for demi-gods where we can train and stay safe, a godly parent is what it sounds like, when a god has a child with a mortal, I'm not sure who your godly parent is or when they will claim you, but it should be soon. And my godly parent is Poseidon"

You continued to show you around camp, making small talk. He made some jokes, cheering you up when he stopped at a cabin 12. "This is the Hermes cabin, but it's also where all the unclaimed demi-gods go so you'll stay here till you'll be claimed" he said smiling.

"Thank you Percy" You said smiling. "No problem, I'll see you at dinner and campfire." You started to walk through the doors when you heard him say something "Oh and watch out for the Stoll brothers, they like to prank the newbies." He told you before walking away. You were going to question him before you heard from inside "NEWBIE!"

Jason Grace:

You were holding the sword pointing it at your teacher. you'd been at this for several hours and you could feel your body ache. You had only just arrived in Camp Jupiter a few days ago and the time hasn't been good. You expected to settle in after Lupa took you here but nope, you got right into training.

You were getting more annoyed, wondering when your Godly parent would claim you. Plus everyone seemed like a stif.

You started to move forward to try and attack with what Jordan, Your instructor, had taught you when he stopped you. "NO!" he yelled walking towards you "You're doing it all wrong!" he continued to critic your stance and grip when you snapped.

"You know what?" you yelled dropping the sword. "Will you shut up, I just got here and I've never done this before so can you take a second and stop being such a bi-" your words were cut off by a cough.

You looked up and saw a bespectacled boy with blond hair, electric blue eyes, and a small scar on his lip.

Immediately Jordan straitened up. "What seems to be the problem here?" the blond boy asked "Nothing praetor Grace" Jordan replayed "Well it doesn't seem like nothing." Grace said "Well you see, (Y/n) just got frustrated-" Jordan started

"May I talk to (Y/n)" he asked. You gave him a questioning look but followed. He gave out energy that made you feel like you should listen to him.

Once a little while away he looked up at you "You're new correct?" he asked "Yup" you groan feeling drained. "(Y/n) don't worry to much about training right now, you have just got here you must be confused."

"Not confused just annoyed, whats your name anyway?" you asked stiffly "I'm Jason Grace praetor of Camp Jupiter" He replayed "Okay praetor Grace do you know when i'll be claimed?" you asked "Sadly I don't but give it time, it should happen soon enough."

"I have to go but it was nice meeting you (Y/n)."

"Um nice meeting you too I guess."

Leo Valdez:

So far camp had been bad. You'd been at camp for maybe two weeks and still you hadn't been claimed. Staying in the Hermes cabin kinda sucked, you had been sleeping in a sleeping bad for the last 2 weeks, it was very over crowded, and it was never quite. 

Your (m/p) had brought you to camp with your (M/s). Your (m/s) had died on your way there and you got pretty badly hurt. The last thing you received from your (m/s) as s/he was dying was (M/s/j).

Now you were training with a friend of yours, Culet, with a (Y/w). The dirt on the floor creating a small dust cloud around the two of you. She took a slash towards you when she cut your (M/s/J). It fell to the ground and you sopped immediately.

"Oh My Gods (Y/n)!" She cried "I'm so sorry" you didn't say anything just looked at it, after a few seconds you bent down and picked it up. It was pretty badly broken, not totally unfix able but it was pretty bad. "It-it's okay" you sighed stuffing it in your pocket, starting to leave.

"Wait! (Y/n)" Culet called "You should bring it to the Hephaestus cabin one of those kids should be able to fix it." she told you pointing in the direction of were you remember the cabin being. "Okay" you said walking towards it.

Once you got there you knocked on the cabin door and a boy with curly brown hair, pointed ears, and an impish grin opened the door. "Well hello there" he said "Hi" you replied shortly.

"Is there anything I can do for you beautiful? Other than stand here and look at your pretty face?" he asked grinning. You rolled your eyes and started fishing out the (m/s/j) "Well um yeah." You said showing it to him.

"Oh jeez what happened?" he asked letting you in. You handed it to him and started explaining, only to break down and start crying. "Oh no please don't cry" he said patting your back "S-sorry" you chocked out.

You guys sat there for a few more seconds until he interrupted "I'm really sorry about your (m/s), I promise I'll fix the (m/s/j) good as new!" He exclaimed striking a pose. You let out a watery chuckle and started heading out. At the door you turned to him. "I'm (y/n) (Y/l/n)"

"Leo Valdez"

Nico Di Angelo:

The woods were the most peaceful place at camp. Being at camp fir a month hasn't been the most calm time. The Hermes cabin was far from peaceful, it was noisy, full of people, and something was always happening. So the woods were a nice place to calm down and take a breath.

Of course the woods were dangerous, you knew that, so you set a small line of painted rocks to show were you shouldn't pass because of the monsters. You had a lot to think about, your (m/p) had died getting you to camp. The guilt of it all had led you on to barley noticing when you got to the rock line.

You sat on a bolder to clear your head. the natural smell of the forest helped you think. Awhile later you decided it would be best to head back towards camp for dinner. As you looked up you saw a pale boy with a brown aviator jacket standing past the rock line.

The boy looked as though he was distracted when suddenly the largest Hell hound you had ever seen or heard up started approaching him. You grabbed your (Y/w) and ran towards him.

"Hey!" you yelled getting closer to him. "Watch out there's a-" your words died in your mouth as he turned around and the hell hound stopped at his heel.

"Oh um w-what?" you asked confused as to why the hell hound was acting in such a way. The boy only glared at you sending shivers down your spine. The boy in no means was bad looking, after a second it clicked. "Y-you're the son of Hades." you whispered. He only rolled his eyes "Obviously" he groaned tiredly. "um what are you doing here?-" you started

"None of your business" he growled "Oh I-I'm sorry" you said looking down. "Who are you?" he said you could still feel his glare on you. "Um (Y/n) (Y/l/N), I just got here a month ago." you told him. "and you are?" "Nico Di Angelo" He said coldly.

"Um how is-" you started, eyeing the hell hound. "her name is Ms O'leary" he said cocking his head towards her. There was a moment of silence before you head the dinner horn. "Oh well I guess i'll see you around?" You looked back to him only to see he was gone.

Frank Zhang:

Camp Jupiter had been odd. You had been here for almost three moths and made a few friends. Spending lots of time training with (Y/w). The only problem being archery. You wanted to learn but only just started with it.

Walking towards the archery range you were already nervous, thinking about all the ways this could go wrong. The thoughts swirled in your mind as you arrived in the pavilion, the grass turned to wood as you grabbed a bow and quiver full of arrow's, stood in front of a target and started shooting.

So far all the arrow's missed and the bow felt off in your grip. Out of the corner of your eye you saw a boy, whom you recognized as someone named Frank Zhang. You had never formally met him, only hearing others talk of him.

He was looking at you intently as you shot another arrow missing again. You knew he was a great archer from what your friends had said. He kept his gaze fixed on you making you feel more nervous and miss again.

You were about to call it for the day when "Hey! Um would you maybe like some help?" he asked walking towards you. "Oh a sure" You said. "Okay, could you shoot for me again?" you grabbed another arrow, pointed it at the bulls eye, letting the arrow go, only for it to curve to the left. Frank let out a hum "So for a start you're using the wrong bow, it's the wrong size and a (n/d/h) bow, not a (d/h)"

He grabbed another bow and handed it to you. "This should work better could you do it again please?"

You grabbed the bow, it felt better in your grip, letting another arrow go it, again, curved left. "Ah yes you aren't accounting for the wind and you're shooting to low." Frank helped position your arms than once again you let an arrow fly. This time it hitting the yellow.

"Oh my Gods!" you yelled "Thank you so much!" "It was no problem" He said smiling with a light blush on his cheeks. "I'm (Y/n) (Y/l/n)"

"Frank Zhang" he held out a hand for you to shake. You picked up your things to go when you said "It was nice to meet you maybe you could help me again sometime?" "Yeah that'd be cool" he replayed waving shortly before walking away.

Will Solace:

The sound of people shuffling around filled your ears, as you tried to look around everything was dark. When you tried to raise your arm all you could feel was an ache. All you could remember was your friend bringing you to an entrance way made of white stone on a hill in the forest. You had heard screaming and now you're here in a void of darkness.

As you started to drift off you felt a warm hand on your aching arm rapping it with something using tender touches. Who ever this was smelled like citrus. A sweet taste filled your mouth before you knocked out again.

When you woke up again it was different from the last time. You could see you were in some type of hospital room that was full of light. Looking down you were covered in bandages. You tried to move the blanket to get up when you heard someone calling you.

"Oh wait!" a boy called. He was tall, you could guess around 6' feet with sunkissed skin and a main of wavy blond hair. "Don't get up you're still hurt" he said placing down a clip board and grabbing a cup.

"I was just about to change your dressing" you gave him a weird look before he smiled brightly pointing at the wraps around your arms and head. "Drink this" he said giving you the cups in his hand. "Um what is it?" you asked looking at the golden drink. "Nectar, drink of the gods" he told you, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Taking a sip it was extremely sweet, reminding you of the sweet taste that was in your mouth when everything was black. "Drink of the Gods?" you asked taking another sip "Oh yes I forgot."

"The Greek Gods along with the myths are real, and sometimes Gods will have children with mortals making-" "Demi-gods" you cut him off almost in shock. "Yes, you're a demi-god, and this place is Camp half-blood, it's for us demi-gods to train and be safe" you started to try and sit up but the boy only lightly pushed you down. "No, no stay down you need to heal." He than took the cup away from you. "Can't get to much or you'll burn" for a moment you thought he was joking but you soon could tell he was not.

"Who are you anyway?" you asked confused as to why a boy only around what looked like 15 was acting like a doctor. "I'm Will Solace son of Apollo" he explained, now it make sense. Apollo God of healing, his son must be able to heal very well.

"Um I'm (Y/n) (Y/l/n)" You said. He wrote it down on the clip board "You'll be right as rain in a day or two, But I have to go for now, bye" he turned and walked away.

Magnus Chase:

Standing waiting for the bus your mind was buzzing. You were hoping to get out of town, to leave the foster home you had been living in for the last few months. An hour or so ago your foster parents had left the house and you grabbed over 100 bucks, your back pack filled with clothes, stuffed the money in your back pocket and ran to the closest bus station.

It wasn't that dark the sun wouldn't set in some time. You were the only person at the bus stop so you pulled out a book and waited. Out of the corner of your eye you saw a boy sneak behind. You stated up as he approached you, he didn't know you had spotted him. He carefully started trying to grab the money of of your back pocket.

As soon as his hand made contact with your back pocket you hand wiped back and locked into his wrist. You turned around to look at him and he seemed to be startled not expecting you to have caught him.

You looked at his hand, took the money, not letting go of his wrist, and stuffed the money in your undershirt. (Whether that be a bra or like tank top idk)

He started to try and wiggle out of your grasp. "Don't try I have an iron grip" you told him looking him up and down. His hair was long and unkept, his clothes looked old and worn and he just over all looked tied.

"What's your name?" You asked him. He kept quite "Listen I'm not turning you in or anything. Just tell me your name." "Magnus" "You hungry Magnus?" You asked, you could tell he was homeless, living in Boston gave you a sixth sense, He nodded looking down "you like falafel?"  He looked up and nodded again.

"Good I know a place." You dragged him to a falafel place, for him food and sat down. "I'm (Y/n)" you told him. He didn't respond just kept eating. "I'm not mad at you trying to steal the money. You tried to steal stolen money that's like a double negative, it cancels out." He chuckled lightly at your joke.

As you guys got up he turned to you "It was nice to meet you" he told you griping onto his backpack  straps. "Nice it meet you too" you told him. You grabbed some money and handed it to him.

"Here take this, you need it more than I do" you told him. "You really don't need to" he said trying to hand you the money. Only you had walked off.

Hearthstone:

Running through the streets of Boston was not how you picture a Wednesday afternoon. But here you were, carrying a backpack and grubbing to, somewhere, pretty much anywhere at this point.

You turned a corner onto beacon street and kept running.  getting a part of the way down the street you saw a clothing shop with a sign that said 'Blitzens best' "No way" you said under break pushing open the door.

Once you entered the site you saw a ton of clothing and at the front desk you saw a man. "Oh my Gods Blitz!" You said walking ho to him. He looked up and smiled as he saw you "(Y/n)! Wow it's been a while kid." He walked past the counter towards you and gave you a hug.

"I can't believe you got your store. I'm so happy for you!" You smile returning his hug. When he pulled away he look as though was about to daw something when a loud crush cut him off. "Oh that must be Hearth" he said running towards the source of the sound. "Who ?" you asked shifting your gaze towards the source of the sound.

"Hearthstone, he's a friend of mine, he works here" Blitzen yelled from wherever he was. A few minutes later Blitzen came back from where he was with a tall man, whom you recognized to be an elf. He was very pale and his hair was almost white.

When Blitz saw you again he started waving his hands around to the man, whom you assumed was Hearthstone. When Blitz saw your confused face he said "This is Hearthstone, Hearth this is (Y/n)" he waved his hands as he spoke. "Hearth is deaf so we use ASL to talk." Blitzen explained.

You stuck out your hand for him to shake "Hi it's a pleaser to meet you." You looked at him seeing Blitz translate. He took your hand and gave a small smile before turning to Blitz and sighting something to him. "He said it's a pleaser to meet you too" Blitz said.

You chuckled than checked the time. "I should get going, Blitz it so good to see you again we should meet up again soon. And Hearthstone is was nice meeting you aswell" you turned and left the shop.

Alex Fierro:

Watching how you died was an odd thing. You were stood up in front of hundreds of others watching the moments before your death. As you watched it felt like your throat was closing an becoming unbearably dry. Moments after the projection stopped playing a lady with wood chips threw them at before you were told to sit at a table with a few others a

As you sat down a boy in a military uniform looked up at you "Welcome to floor 19" he told you shaking your hand. "Oh um thanks" you sat down not to a girl with red hair and she looked over at you. "I'm Mallory"  she said it's a thick accent. "It's nice to meet you." "Uh you too" grabbing your food you started eating and picked up on a bit of the conversation.

"Is Alex not back?" Asked a boy with blond hair asked. "Should be" Mallory said. "Alex did die late they should be here in a few" pointed out the boy in the military uniform.

A few minutes passed if you quietly eating as conversations continued to buzz around you. Looking up you saw a boy with dyed greed hair, a vest, and pink pants walking towards your table.

"You're late" the blond boy, Magnus, told him. "Well I'm here right now" the new boy told Magnus. "Who's This? A newbie?" He asked pointing at you . "I'm (Y/n)" you stuck out your hand for him to shake. "Alex" after dinner you finally asked some of the questions that had been bothering you.

"So what are we doing here? Why are we here?" you asked Mallory, Alex and Magnus, having learned everyone's names. They explained what your you were doing here and what a Einherjar was. "And T.J said that you 'died late' what does that mean?"

"I was later to die during combat" he told you, as you started walking towards were they said your room was. "So everyday we go into combat to prepare for Ragnarok?" You asked "Yup, well this is your room, we'll see you tomorrow" said T.J. "It was nice meeting you all as well." You said before turning and walking into your room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/n)
3700 words

Alright so we are done with the first one. Sorry it took me such a long time to get out but I was kinda uninspired for parts but I got them out. I won't be able to post anything for the next week but I will be working so you'll get something! Anyway I think that's it!

Me: who wants to say the next one?
Percy: ME
Leo: ME
Magnus: ME
Alex and Nico: it's second meeting.

Well see you later Bye!
~Lilli

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

679K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
83.3K 4.7K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...