Reincarnated to switch places...

Ealine4

Part 1 of the reincarnated to switch places series (DISCONTINUED) A story about an unlucky boy who dies and... Еще

Chapter 1
characters part 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Guide/ Characters part 2
Arc 2 :Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 18.5
Chapter 19
VIETNAMESE WEBSITE STEALING
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
(interlude) Chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
(ARC 3) chapter 29
Chapter 29.5
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Koun Family
Chapter 32.5
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 34.5
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43: End of season 1
Officially doing a rewrite

Chapter 11 + artworks

6.4K 227 7
Ealine4

What I had felt was totally not what I had expected but still what was there to be.

Sitting aimlessly, I realised I was a practical prisoner.

" I'm going somewhere."

" WAIT, HOLD ON A SEC!"

I found my way to prince Julius's palace. It was much larger than my own and beautiful. It was a complete white, the sky was a dark blue, with stars littering across its sky. It felt comforting.

Approaching a guard, I asked, " Excuse me but where is the crown prince."

I could see that the guard's look that he thought I was some unknown princess who was trying to find a way in there to seduce him.

" Go away, the crown prince doesn't have time for puny little girls like you." He snorted as he pushed me away.

I felt my anger bubbling up. excuse me, what did he just call me.

Looking around, I tried to find a way inside, none. Until, I walked to the back to notice a group of servants.

Immediately, like in those anime shows, a light bulb went off in my head. You wouldn't want to know what I did, but in no time flat, I had transformed into a servant. Blending in with the servants, I entered the palace, making sure to bow my head as low as I could to prevent myself from being spotted.

The inside of the palace was as beautiful as the outside, however not paying attention to the details, I hurriedly looked around trying to spot Julius.

As I walked past the doors, I heard a distinct sound coming from the other end of the hall. Walking hurriedly, I came upon myself a wooden door, it was far more modest than the rest. Pressing my ear against the door, I could hear a bunch of men in there.

" What are you doing here?" 

Surprised, I almost slammed into the door. Only to be saved from Alexander.

"Again,  What are you doing here."

" Just visiting the crown prince."

" In those clothes."

No kidding, I was dressed in a plain shirt, held together with a belt and a pair of simple linen pants, my feet barefooted were caked with mud.

" I couldn't enter otherwise."

" Now if you'll excuse me."

However, I lost my footing, shocked I tried to grab hold of Alexander  but as we slammed into the door, our bodies collided.

Silence.

" Eira!" 

oh shit. God just simply hates me doesn't he.

Hey, know this chapter is really short but since I'm on hiatus I thought I would just write short chapters and continuing so I will have something for all of you when I finished my first round in writing my new story. Below are artworks I drew

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

236K 7.8K 78
ENGLISH An orphaned high school girl trying to live a normal life was caught up in a bullying issue which made her high school life difficult. One ti...
317K 12.9K 28
Jasmine, an orphan trained since young to become the best hacker, died and was transmigrated into a novel she read. She took over the body of the her...
1.2M 43K 32
[Completed] Warning : The story is unedited. I apologize for the numerous grammatical errors within and messy storyline. *** Viola is the youngest ch...
[SILENT SYSTEM] missduchessx

Любовные романы

389K 16.3K 39
||A/N: Will update from time to time. . . ( High chance of being discontinued.) || Credit to original artist- I've only made a pastel edit with it...