She's a Little!?

By Hiyaa137

Noah Martinez- a junior in highschool and is 17 he is a Daddy dom with no little. Normally he doesn't talk mu... More

Introduction/ Background
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 15

13.2K 255 105
By Hiyaa137

At the Lake

Danielle's POV

When we got there I wiggled off of daddy's back. Although it was a bit of a struggle since he held on a little tighter.

"Baby you need to tell me if your gonna get off or else I think your falling okay"

"Mmhm" I turned around but before I could do anything he turned me back around.

He grabbed my chin with his fingers and made me look at him

"Use your words" his voice was deeper and he was staring intensely into my eyes. His voice was dripping in dominance making me instantly submit he also made me feel a little weak in the knees.

"Yes daddy" I said almost in a whisper.
It wasn't until Justin started talking that I realized he was there.

"Okay! You guys ready!" And he started pulling his shirt over his head.
He was well built and had muscles, but it was nothing compared to my daddy.

I turned around and looked at him, waiting for him to take his shirt off.
But he turned and walked to a tree and put our stuff there. He still had his back to me when he took his shirt off and let me just tell you. I don't know if the front or the back of him looks better. His back muscles were flexing as he took his shirt and he looked so yummy.

When he was done he put his shirt next to the tree. I was now starring at his front and holy cheese balls did I want to be home right now with him.

He wiped my bottom lip that had a little drool on it with his thumb. I didn't know I was drooling until he had wiped it.

"Like what you see babygirl" he had a smirk on his face. It wasn't until he spoke that I realized I had been starring for a bit to long.

He chuckled at me and started helping me unbutton my shorts, sliding them down my legs and tossing them to where his shirt was.

"Come on guys the water is great!" Justin had yelled at us drawing my attention to him. He was already in the water swimming around.

Daddy had tossed me over his shoulders causing me to let out a yelp since I didn't have no warnings.

I gasped again when he slapped my butt. He let out the most sexy laugh I've ever heard that I never noticed he had making me feel a little wetness between my legs. It's probably nothing though, right?

Before I could finish my thoughts he had thrown me in the water, diving in right after.

When I came up I started laughing and swam over to him.

"Why'd you doo thatt" I whined climbing on to him wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"You're fine peanut" and he let out a laugh exposing his beautiful smile wrapping his arms around me.

I pecked him on his lips and tried swimming away when he pulled me to him and kissed me again. I pulled away successfully this time.

When I got out from his arms I swam towards Justin hiding behind him.

He turned around laughing at me.
That scared me and I started laughing while trying to swim away as fast as I can. But he got me before I could.

"Nonononono-haha-don't!" I laughed as he picked me up and threw me in the water close to Noah.

"I got you little girl" he grabbed me and started tickling me.

"Hahaha-stoppp-hahaha"

When he stopped he hugged me close to his chest as I was breathing heavily, calming down from laughing so hard.

°°Time skip°°

Noah's POV

"Hey I'm gonna go to the store real quick do you want anything" Justin asked getting out of the water.

Dani pulled on my shorts and looked up to me. I raised my brow waiting for her to continue.

"Can I please get ice cream daddy" she asked looking up at me threw her eye lashes.

"Of course baby" I smile down at her as her eyes light up at the thought of getting ice cream.

"You think you can get her an ice cream. I'll pay you back when we get back cause I don't have my wallet"

"Yeah sure man"

He left walking toward the cabin, which was only about 5 mins away from here.

I got out a towel and sat on it.
"Come here peanut" I wave her over to me. I watch her giggle as she runs over and jumps on me.

"Oof" I catch her sitting us back up as she sits on my lap her legs on either side of me. She snuggles into my chest.

"Thank you daddy" she says softly

"For what peanut" I look down at her

"For letting me have ice cream" she looks up at me from on my chest with a smile

I smile back at her
"Of course baby" I give her a kiss on her cheek.

"Come on princess" I stand up with her and walk into the water. We play for a bit until Justin gets back.

°°Time skip°°

"Hey I hope it's okay, I didn't know which one to get so I just got her a push up ice cream since I'm gonna go make us some sandwiches or something right now" he pulls it out as I walk to him, Dani behind me.

"Yeah that's fine" I grab it from him and walk over to get a towel for Dani so she doesn't get cold.

"Come here little one" she rushes over to me and stands in front . I wrap the towel around her then with one arm scoop her up from her thighs and carry her with me to go sit on a towel. I sit down first and then sit Dani down on my lap her back to my chest.

"Do you want me to open it for you baby"

"Yes please"

I quickly unwrap it and push it out a bit for her to eat. I hand it to her and talk to Justin as she eats it.

*Just in case you don't know what push up ice cream look like*

After a little bit of talking to Justin I notice Dani keep moving around on my lap.

"Daddy can you push it up more"

"Sure baby" I push it up a lot so she can eat more, I notice she stopped moving around.

"Hey I'm gonna go make us some lunch. You guys stay here I'll be back"

"Alright"

After he left I look at Dani to see her sucking on her ice cream licking it ever now and then. I watch her plump lips as they take the tip in then push it back out. How she hollows her mouth out when she puts it further in her mouth to suck on it. The way she licks from the bottom to the top of it so it doesn't leak. I can feel my shorts start to tighten a bit but she doesn't suspect anything.

But when she starts moving again on my lap she sits on it as she moves back on to my lap.

I hiss out at the feeling causing her to whip her head around

"I'm sorry daddy am I hurting you" she quickly tries to get up but I pull her back down which makes her sit on my cock again.

"Mmm No baby you're not hurting me"
She starts smiling again

"Okay" she quickly licks up the sides of her ice cream because it was melting.
I let out a groan at the sight. Ugh I just want to take it away and replace it with my cock. I can feel my pants getting even tighter at the thought.

I start kissing up and down her neck sucking on it every now and then.

"Uhh-mm" oh my god. She just moaned right now and it was so sexy I just wanna bend her over and take her right now ughh.

"Baby" I say in between from me kissing her neck.

"Mm yes daddy" I quickly turn her around to face me, her legs on either side of my lap. I pull her up more so that her princess parts are on my dick.

"Daddy what is that" she rubs herself over me making me let out a moan.

"Mmm do that again baby" she looks up at me innocently then back at her ice cream. She puts the ice cream in her mouth as she holds onto my shoulders and grinds down on me again. Immediately she lets out a gasp from the feeling, dropping the push up on my chest.

"I'm sorry daddy" she says referring to the ice cream on my chest.

"It's o-" before I can finish she picks
her ice cream up and licks my chest clean and giggles.

"You taste good daddy" she giggled again. She's being so hot right now and she doesn't even know.

I grab her ass and grind her down on me again.

"Mmm" she looks up at me

"Daddy there's something we-"

"Hey guys!" Justin interrupts " it's like 3:30 right now so I think it'd be best if we ate inside"

"Yeah okay" I look back down at Dani still on my lap.

"We'll finish this later little girl" I growl into her ear so only she can here.

I can tell it affected her cause her legs tried closing but she's sitting on my lap.

She shivered before she responded
"Yes daddy"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 236 34
"Freak." Violet called too me. I turned around too see a blinding light hit me in the eye. I fell down violently shaking. ~∞~∞~ Meet Winter N...
45K 796 13
Brooke Pierre. A boy whos life made him the way he am. Brooke comes from a abusive,bad household which caused him to develop little space. He has bee...
196K 5.9K 65
Rebecca James, your average in middle school girl, well kinda. Rebecca is 15 she doesn't have a mom, she has a dad. An abusive dad, her dad is rich b...
665K 16K 43
I'm going through the process of Editing A Little Love and will be posting a new one which will include the updated and edited chapters. Though not a...