After Her. Jjk & Kth ✓

By LadyAdmi

(H o s t a g e S e r i e s) Taehyung crosses paths once again with Jungkook's daughter, but this time love i... More

Stay Tuned.
Prologue.
1. "Adult World"
2. "Internship"
3. "What's wrong?"
4. "I'm Back"
5. "Director V "
6. "Sorry To Intrude"
7. "The Unknown"
8. "Your Story"
9. "Check yourself"
10. "Part Of Our World"
11. "Crack."
12. "Good Luck"
13. "Talk Later"
14. "Why At Night?"
15. "Tired"
16. "Some Air."
17. "Let Me Go"
18. "Fear"
19. "She was"
20. "I Need To Know Him"
21. "Lied."
22. "Let Me Know"
23. "Happy"
24. "I shouldn't forget!"
25. "History"
26. "Mini reunion."
27. "Small Talk."
28. "Stay a little longer"
29. "Two Options"
30. "Feel a kick"
31. "Turned out different"
32. "Trying to kill me"
33. "What's our clock?"
35. "Meant it or not."
36. "So much pain."
37. "Unexpected."
38. "Felt Alone."
39. "Louder than bombs."
40. "Stay Gold."
Epilogue.
Last Goodbye.

34. "What was he thinking?"

22 1 0
By LadyAdmi

Fiela's eyes widen and the remote drops from her hand when she watches the news. Her heart raises and beats harder and louder against her chest, her hands begin to shake dangerously and the tears drop from her eyes. She cups her mouth when harsh whimpers escape from them. "Jungkook!"

Gem and Gemma wake up immediately and run out there room hastily to see that their mother was panicking and running around looking for keys. They too, get anxious and begin worrying.

"Mummy! What's going on!" Gemma cries seeing her mother cry.

Gem says nothing watching the TV. A scene comes on and it shows an unconscious man being dragged by a stretcher. Gem's eyes widen and she screams. "Daddy! Mummy daddy is dead! Daddy is dead!" She bursts out in vicious tears. "Daddy! No!"

"D-daddy!" Gemma screams as well.

Fiela's heart plunges in deep sorror and she struggles to hold in her tears when she sees her children crying. She wipes her eyes and drops to her knees switching off the TV looking to her kids. She brings them closer to her chest, trying to calm them down. "No, no, don't cry. Daddy's not dead sweethearts. He's just really hurt, he's okay. He's okay, he's okay. Okay? Don't cry?"

She keeps trying to calm down. When their cries turn to little hiccups and whimpers she picks up her phone with her shaky fingers and searches through her contacts for someone. She lays the phone by her ear and feels the tears prickling by her eyes, but she holds it in when the voice answers.

"Fiela? What's wrong–"

"Yoongi please I know it's late but I need you to come to my house and watch over my children." She rushes her words over the phone swallowing back a lot of saliva. "Something's happened. Please I need you here,"

In a heartbeat Yoongi responds. "I'll be there."

"Hold on for a moment please," she speaks into the phone before looking down at Gem and Gemma who had dried up tears and anguished looks on their faces. "Sweety, Apostle Yoongi is coming over to our house okay–"

"Is daddy dead?" Gem starts crying again but Fiela shakes her head reassuring her.

"Daddy is alive, but I need you guys to stay together and wait for the Pastor okay? Mummy is going to daddy at the hospital okay?" She says and they both nod their head with a lot of disbelief and more fear. "Okay I'll be back soon okay,"

She picks up her phone with Yoongi on the line, she explains to him what she saw on TV as she closes the door and locks it leaving the key under the plant base. She explains to Yoongi where she put the key and that she really needed to go.

Once she's in the car she begins racing down the empty road while also calling the only officer she had the number of. "Officer Baekhyun? Please tell me my husband's alive?"

"His condition is fatal." Baekhyun answers filled with sorrow.

He tells Fiela the address of the hospital and she thanks him telling him she'll be there soon. She quickly forward the address to Yoongi just in case of any emergency then he could come to the hospital.

"Oh God," she cries. "Please don't take my husband."

Like lightning speed Fiela rushes in the hospital to the front desk area. She can hardly speak as her stuttering increases mixed along with her tears. The nurses make out the words "Jungkook" and direct her to the floor where Jungkook is.

In an instant she dashes out the elevator once she's arrived on the floor. She's about to run into the room but she feels a strong hold around her waist and she sharply turns around to Baekhyun.

"Baekyun! What the hell happened?!" She begins to ask and he tries to calm her down. He brings her fidgeting body closer to his to soothe her and calm her down.

"Calm down–"

"I- I can't!" She cries louder. "That's my whole world in there!"

"C'mon let's move this side," he says and drags her weak body to the set waiting area where a few other officers were. He makes her sit down on the chair and rubs her back. She dials down and remains in sniffs. Baekhyun looks at her as she uses some tissue to clean up the tears around her face. "Don't worry, everything will be alright,"

Fiela looks up to the different officers around her, they were all sombre and looked incredibly sorry. She focuses her attention on Baekhyun. "What happened?"

She saw Jungkook's car arriving and just by the driveway he quickly reversed and his car went speeding away. Few moments later when she opens the Tv she saw his half burnt body that was bloody being dragged away by a stretcher. That was enough to send her and her children on a crying spree.

Baekhyun tries his best to explain the story to her without letting her break into tears again. He tells her about how the husband wanted to bomb up his whole house because he wanted a large sum of money but of course the cops made it in the house quietly and tried to remove the family that was inside, just as they were distracting. But the bomber caught on to what was happening and by then it was too late. There was a little girl and the mother still trapped in the house, Jungkook ran inside the house through the window and within those few seconds the house blew up.

"What was he thinking!?" Fiela shudders and sniffs back in her tears. "What was he thinking! What was he thinking!?"

Fiela's about to start crying but another officer explains that he was inside with officer Jeon and that they were heading to the basement to stay away from harm's way. He was the one holding the child but then he fell so Jungkook rapidly got behind them and pushed them inside the basement, Jungkook made it on time but the bomb already blew and sent him flying towards the basement floor fast. His body flew dangerously to the wall and since the door leading to the downstairs basement was still open most of the burn managed to get him.

Fiela cries in her hands and the other officers try to cheer her up. No one knew whether Jungkook survived or not but they knew that his wife really meant a lot to him and also because Fiela was pregnant. They didn't want her to cry.

"He takes a lot of risks and he's always lucky," one officer says.

Fiela shakes her head. "But he should know that his luck could run out one day,"

Baekhyun shakes his head. "I'm 100% positive that he's alive, and I'm also certain that his luck will never run out because he has you. Your his beautiful lucky charm,"

Fiela sadly smiles by the compliment looking back down her hands which were on her belly. She prayed silently in her heart again and sniffs looking up. She didn't want to think negative so when a few officers chuckle she looks tot h.

The one officer who was chuckling speaks up. "Hold on, the only lucky charm wife I know is the one who he wanted to lock up in a cell because she broke his phone,"

All the officers laugh when she begins to cover her face in embarrassment. "That was one time–"

"You're definitely the wife," another one laughs. "He once came in work and said he needed to drop you off in the mental asylum–"

"What?" Fiela asks with a little chuckle. "Why's he acting like he doesn't drive me crazy?"

Aufilea keeps calling her mum but the number goes to voicemail over and over again. She groans and looks through the list of contacts going to the other number that her mum uses. She calls and waits for the line to connect.

But it only rings and rings leaving her on edge. It was nearly the middle of the night and she couldn't sleep yet because she was making a small chocolate cake. She needed her mum to help her with the recipe one more time. She knew her mum would tell her that she was an idiot for making food so late at night, but all she got was no answer from the phone.

She bites her lip as her finger levitates over Jungkook's number...he was still saved as Daddy♡ on her phone. She was finally ready to talk to him, but at this hour when she really wanted to talk to her mum, it wouldn't be right to call him. But since she can't reach her mum, she has no other option but to call him.

In the lights and hope, yet also a deep pit of nervousness in her stomach she stands up and waits for her...she waits for Jungkook to answer the phone. Much to her surprise, the line doesn't even ring it goes straight to his voicemail box which is the default male voice telling her to leave a message after the beep. She immediately cuts the call and frowns. He's phone is never off. Never. So why now?

She tries calling her mum again over and over again until she also begins to hear the voicemail. At this point her fingers rapidly slide down to look for the only other person who'd know where she is. Besides Jungkook, Aufilea knew that at most times her mother would also go and speak to the Pastor. She finally finds his number and calls him.

Her face morphs into embarrassment when she realises that the last time she spoke to him was that same time when she said very rude things to him. Now that she thought about it, although it didn't hurt anymore, she thought about how she left such bad notes with her family. Not only that, but she also said some very shallow words to the all people that loved her the most. It made her feel really embarrassed that she never took the time to think about her family and try to fix things and apologize.

Her thoughts and unwinding emotions are cut short when the line finally connects. She takes in a deep breath trying to calm her nerves, but it still doesn't work as her voice still comes out shaky. "Hello Uhm.."

Yoongi on the other end hears Aufilea's voice and he gets surprised by her call. It's been a really long time since she called him. As far as he can remember, the last time she called him was when she wanted prayers for her high school final exams, he gladly called her over and prayed for her. However, the last time he saw her, was when he dropped her off at her new home in attempt to avoid her parents, he remembers every moment of that experience in the car with her and how her words hit him. But even so, he didn't have the hatred or anger to cut the line, he still answered her with his gentle tone.

"Aufilea my dear ch-" he cuts himself short from his own words. It had always been a habit of his to call her his child because of the respect he had for her. Also because when she was young she had the tendencies to always want to be close to him, this was before Jungkook came in the picture. "What's wrong Aufilea?"

Aufilea hears how he didn't address her as his dear child. She deflates a little knowing that her relationship with him could be different from now. "I'm sorry to bother you at this late hour, but I'm struggling to reach my mum or dad. I thought, that maybe you might know where they are?"

He doesn't know why, but his mood shifts to a little hurt. He thought that maybe she called to speak to him and maybe even apologize, but she wants her parents. It hurts him more knowing that the time she wants to talk to them is a really tough and distressing moment because of what has happened to Jungkook. "I'm tragically sorry to say this, but your father was in a terrible terrible accident. He's been rushed to hospital and your mum is there with him–"

"My dad has been in an accident! Wha- wha- what do you mean?!" True panic is placed on her face when he heart speeds up by the news. Tears form in her eyes and she practically shakes. "Oh goodness me, no. This can't be happening. Wait my sisters–"

"Don't worry, I'm here with them at the house–"

Aufilea cuts him and speaks up. "I'm coming over, I'm coming over, I have to be there." She hangs up the phone and slides past most the numbers on her own. Her fingers land on Taehyung's number and she hypervents thinking about the situation.

"Hello? Aufilea what's wrong?" His voice is panicked and didn't sound like he was sleeping. "Why are you calling so late in the night?"

"My dad has been in an accident and my mum is at the hospital with him. Gem and Gemma are with Pastor Yoongi at home and I just need to be there with them, please can you pick me up? I know it's bad timing and you're probably sleeping, but I need to be there with them-" She says all in one go already running up th stairs to her room to get her bag.

"What? Jungkook's been in an accident? How?" He asks really confused by her words. He shakes his head grabbing his car keys and going to his house door. "I'll be there now, okay? Just hold on."

The time that Taehyung picked her up it's almost past 1 am. He asked her what happened and she explained all that she knew that, she tried calling her mum and dad but they didn't answer and when she called Yoongi, he told her that her dad was in an accident and that her mum went there.

He drives carefully towards the Jeon's home. Once they get there, they spot a black car already parked outside. Aufilea immediately gets out the car, with Taehyung few feet behind her. She drastically knocks on the door and waits for it to open up.

"You said the Priest is here with them, right?" Taehyung asks behind her.

She nods her head wondering why Taehyung wouldn't call Yoongi as Yoongi but instead called Yoongi as Agust or even the Priest. She wondered what was wrong. Didn't they used to be friends back then?

Taehyung prepares himself for meeting the priest again. Just like Aufilea, he too hasn't spoken or made up with Yoongi at all. In fact till this day, he puts half of his blame on Yoongi. If Yoongi hadn't signed the papers and allowed for Namjoon to live with them, Andrea would still be alive and even Namjoon would be alive in and in jail...even Taedae would still be alive. The hidden hatred builds up in him and he's surprised at how strong his emotions are.

Aufilea senses the change in the atmosphere as she watches his fingers clutch. She turns her head to the side examining his mood. Indeed just as she expected, his jaws were locked and he was beyond angry.

Before she can ask what was wrong or what was bothering him the door opened up to reveal Yoongi. He wasn't wearing his usual priest gown, he wore a button down black long sleeve and some black sweats along with a black bucket hat. This look surprised Aufilea a lot as she only knew him in one uniform.

On the other hand, Taehyung didn't see a priest he saw the man who once worked with Namjoon. His jaw clinches and he surprises everyone when he rushes in the house forcing Suga against the wall. Taehyung fist grabs his shirt tighter as his other hand punches him.

"Taehyung stop!"

"No!" Taehyung exclaims. "If Jungkook is in the hospital and this man is here then he must've done something! He's always the one to blame in times like this!"

___________________________
Chapter 34  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 666 23
What happens when Lee Y/n gets a suspicion that her new neighbour might be the head of the Italian mafia? and maybe...he is. _-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-__...
597K 13.4K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
7.5K 331 47
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖔𝖓... . . . . . A story of Love, Heartbreak, Death and Revenge
39.4K 1.6K 53
"you don't look like a monster " "I'll tell you a secret y/n. the really bad monsters never look like monsters" ...