My Unrequited Love

Galing kay Asterial_melina

Higit pa

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN🦋
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
AUTHOR'S NOTE
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
URGENT (NEED YOUR OPINION)
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
NEW STORY
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER, ONE

FORTY SEVEN

15K 717 220
Galing kay Asterial_melina

Palko Mein Aasun
Aur Dil Mein Dard Roya,

Hasne Walo Ko Kya Pata
Rone Wala Kis Qadar Roya,

Meri Tanhayi Ka Alam Wo Hi
Jaan Sakta Hai,

Jisne Zindagi Mein
Kuch Paane Se Pehle Khoya.....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Detaching from her crying form he filled the glass with water, forwarding it towards her wobbly lips while rubbing her back, cooing her to drink it.

"Here...Have some water."

Without protesting she gulped the cold liquid feeling her throat soothe with it and looked towards Mustafa who's eyes were fixed on her, having a soft expression on his face.

"Are you feeling fine now ?"

Keeping the glass on the table near him, he sat on his knees before her, taking hold of her cold hands and rubbed them gently with his warm ones.

"Jawab diye...."

(Answer me.)

"Yes, and I am fine enough to hear your side of the story."

Her answer caught him off guard. The woman who was crying few moments ago was now sitting silently as calm as a cucumber, looking inside his eyes with concealed emotions, waiting for him to start.

"Maria I...."

He was about to say something when she stopped him, retreating hands from his hold and answered him with a tired, heavy voice.

"Does my feelings hold no importance to you ? I have been kept in dark for so long and now too, you are repeating the same thing.... Your actions are hurting me. You are hurting me."

She was hurting and it was prominent in her large brown eyes, her eyes which were fixed on him showcasing how tired she was.

"I'll tell you everything but promise me that you won't blame yourself for anything that has happened. It's all in the past and I don't want you to....."

He stretched his hand out asking her to assure him which she did instantly, her mind only revolving around one thing; to know about his side of the story.

She wanted to know everything. Every single thing which was kept away from her.

"I promise..."

"One more thing.... You won't lose your consciousness."

Mustafa began, eying her exhausted form making her roll eyes on his stupid demand.

How was she supposed to stop her body from shutting down ?

"It's not in my hand..."

"But...."

"Will you start telling me everything from the beginning ?"

She announced loudly, in a bossy tone, narrowing eyes at him for delaying the topic with his stupid demands.

"Pregnancy has made her more ferocious than ever."

His innocent, meek girl had transformed into a wild tigress in her pregnancy which was quite amusing for him. She looked cute in anger but he dared not to speak it in front of her, knowing she was serious and would grill him alive if he opens his mouth unnecessarily.

Looking at her he knew he was right finding her throwing daggers at him for making her wait. So, he sighed and held her hand tightly in his before he started speaking.

"That day at the party when you confessed that you love me, I was shocked. Never thought of someone like you loving me...."

His eyes held warmth and were twinkling with happiness, living the day when she boldly confessed love for him.

It felt surreal. Her loving him.

She was perfect in every sense whereas, he a flawed man.

"I mean look at you and me. You a bubbly personality who could light up the whole room with your mere presence and me, who is famous for silencing everyone with my intimidating personality."

At the end he cracked a sad smile, eyes crinkling a little from the corners, as he shook his head still not able to grasp how an innocent soul like her fell for him.

He was intimidating. He was cold. He was cruel. And still she fell for him.

"You are not..."

She thought he was mocking her choice and that didn't set well with her as she opened her mouth to argue with him, which he immediately stopped by concealing her mouth with his hand, refraining her from speaking.

"Shhh... Let me speak."

"My heart rejoiced when you denied loving Hassan but then my entire existence shook when you confessed loving me. I wasn't able to grasp my emotions and I blurted out the first thing which came to my mind, but you can't blame me though, People fall in and out of love at that age and I too thought the same. I thought you were infatuated with me nothing else...."

She was young and it was easy for youngsters to fall in and out of love. Also, sometimes attraction is perceived as love when actually it's not. He too thought the same.

The thought of her in love with him seemed too good to be true. He was protecting his heart from pain. The pain of getting heartbroken.

He would have crumbled to ashes if her love was just a mere attraction, nothing else. Also it would have destroyed what they had, which clearly he didn't wanted. He didn't wanted to complicate things with her, and loose her over some feelings.

She was too precious for him and he couldn't afford to loose her. Afterall, she was the only ray of happiness in his boring, gloomy life.

"I didn't wanted to hurt you at all but things I said was my defense mechanism. My words were coming out to protect myself. I was angry.... Angry at you for destroying what we had but more than that, I was scared.... Scared to loose the only girl with whom I could be myself, with whom I could let my guard down completely without fearing of getting judged...."

He knew how much he regretted shouting at her that day. He knew how much he cursed himself for bringing tears in her eyes but what could he do ? He was only protecting himself. Protecting his heart from unrepairable damage. Protecting himself from life long pain and misery.

"But you took that girl away from me... You took my little birdie away from me...."

Narrowing his misty eyes, he complained to her like a small child who was wronged when his favourite toy was snatched away from him, the one who was couldn't be replaced with any other, the one which was too precious for him to loose.

"It wasn't my fault.... I never wanted to fall in love. Nobody wants to. It just happens."

Glancing up, she tried to speak loudly with the urgency to defend herself but failed miserably at the end, with her lips wobbling, her quivering with pain.

How could he hold grudge against her for having feelings against him ? It wasn't her heart's fault that it chose to love him. He said he was intimidating but with her he was a different man.

For her he was a big softie who had always put her before himself. For her he had always been her support whenever she needed him. For her he was her energy booster, the man who made her giddy with his beautiful smile.

How could he expect her not to fall for him when he himself pulled her heart towards him ?

"I know it's not your fault but that time I was angry and you know I loose all my calm in anger...."

Seeing her close to crying his voice softened as he drew random circles on her hand focusing on the shiny diamond ring on her finger trying to calm his emotions, watching her getting affected by it. She was doing a great work trying to hide her emotions but he knew, he knew her better than she knew herself.

"Yeah and you behave like a raging bull when angry."

Looking down she whispered meekly but it was still audible enough for him to hear her calling her a 'raging bull'. Smiling, he stood up on his knees keeping hands on her thighs and pulled her red nose, making her look at him offended with his actions.

She tried to speak when he placed his index finger on her lips, teasing her with 'Mrs. Bull' title managing to keep a stern look on his face.

"I told you to stop talking. You just sit back and listen quietly, Mrs. Bull..."

Seeing her complying to his order silently, he started speaking again.

"As I expected we grew apart and you started spending more time with my siblings, especially Hassan..."

His jaw twitched when he took Hassan's name, remembering how happy she looked while talking with his brother. It pained him. Pained him to see her giving his place, his attention to someone else.

Was he the only one who was getting affected ? Or did she already replaced him with Hassan ?

"I got jealous everytime I saw you with him. I got jealous everytime you laughed freely with him. I got jealous everytime you teamed up with him..."

The fire of jealousy in his eyes and the way his hold tightened on her wrists quickened her heartbeats and squirm on her place due to his dark lingering gaze on herself, but she managed to compose herself daring not to break their eye contact and hear him quietly.

"It was when I realised that I loved you. The jealousy, the restlessness, the need to have your attention, the need to see your beautiful dimpled smile directed towards me, the wish to have you close by my side, the promise to keep you happy always, made me realised that I loved you...."

He smiled.

Like a complete idiot, making her heart flutter with butterflies with his confession. His twinkling eyes, the grin on his face, the sparkle in his eyes were telling tales of his happiness. The happiness of discovering his love for her.

He was living everything. Living the feeling when he first realised his love for her.

"The realisation was sudden but the feelings were old, ages old. I don't know when I feel in love with you exactly, maybe it was when you cried on my shoulder when you first came here or maybe, when you called me 'hero' but I knew I did, I do and will forever."

Giving her a heartwarming smile, he brought her hand close to his lips, placing a gentle kiss on the pulse of her wrist before placing it back on her thigh, intertwining their fingers this time, earning a small smile from her when she gazed down at interlaced hands.

"It was then I decided to make you mine before someone else snatch you away..... I planned to talk with Abba after Hassan's return and surprise you when..... He met with an accident and everything changed."

As soon as those words left his mouth the atmosphere turned to that of gloom. She knew what was about to come unaware of waves the pain coming towards her away. On the other hand his gaze was fixed on her hesitant to go on.

"Please....."

He needed her permission which he got when she whispered softly giving him a pleading look, desperate to know everything.

"Remember your promise... Aur Allah ke waaste ab behosh mat hona. It's a request."

(And please don't faint for god's sake.)

He pleaded looking inside her stromy eyes which were flowing with same emotion just like his, as he brought his fingers to caress her soft petal like cheeks with utmost care and gentleness.

He was going to tell her the most difficult part. He was going to narrate her the tale when he met Asmara.

The day which was the beginning of the havoc in thier lives.

"Two weeks after Hassan met with accident I met Asmara at hospital who came for abortion...."

Flashback....

MIR MUSTAFA AHWAAN'S POV

My eyes landed upon Asmara and Tabassum aunty when I was taking monthly rounds to check management of each department. What are they doing here ?

No, what work they could have at the abortion ward ?

Leave it Mustafa. It's not your business what they do. You should concerntrate on your own work....

But it's my work. They are at my hospital and as I doctor I should aid them. Yes, I should go and help them, afterall they are Bashar uncle's family.

Yes, it's for Bashar uncle.

I was standing at a little distance when my gaze landed on Asmara who holding the hands of her aunt crying, pleading to her about something.

"Aunty please.... Please leave my baby. It's not his/her fault. Please don't separate it from me. It's a sin..."

Pain was evident in her voice making me feel pity on her. Poor girl.

It's her child. And she has all the rights to keep it. Her aunt doesn't have right to force her for abortion.

"I don't care whether it's a sin or not. Hassan died and now it's useless."

What!!!

Why is she taking my brother's name ?
Maybe I am thinking too much. There are many people in the world who share same name as my brother.

Yes, it can't be my brother. My brother won't do anything wrong.

"I don't care if Hassan died or not. It's my baby too and I am capable enough to handle it."

Her next words stopped my heart, halting my whole existence. She really is talking about my brother.

My little Hassan.

No.... It's not possible.

She is lying.

She is a liar and I can't believe her.

I trust my brother. He won't do anything wrong.

"I don't care. I want it gone soon. It's nothing but just an extra baggage."

Glaring, she jerked her hands away from Asmara's hold, turning her head towards the other direction completely ignoring the sobbing girl beside her.

She is so vicious, so cruel.

"Aunty plea..."

She was pleading her aunt when her eyes clashed with mine making her stop an instant. At the same time Tabssum Bashar looked at me gracing me with her evil smile.

God. I hate her so much.

"Ahhhh....look who's here. The heir of the Ahwaan's."

She knew that I heard everything as her next words attacked my brother's dignity making me see red.

"Why are you shocked about ? Didn't you knew about your brother's life ? How he destroyed my niece's life by getting her pregnant...."

"Don't lie. My Hassan won't do anything you are talking about. He is too good for that."

How dare she insult my innocent brother. I won't leave her.

"Are you scared Mustafa ? Scared to say that your brother raped my niece who was in love with him...."

WHAT!!!

Rape!! Has she gone mad. Hassan won't do that ever. I trust him. This woman is lying. She is a big liar. A black spot on woman. She disgrace to the whole community. No, she is disgrace for the whole humanity.

"He did not raped me aunty...."

Hearing her aunt Asmara defended Hassan, not looking at the woman who was glaring at her for taking Hassan's side.

"Shut up!! You are too naive."

She was about to raise her hand on her when the door of the ward opened with nurse coming out of it, calling Asmara's name.

"Asmara Ahmed...."

"Yes..."

Tabssum Bashar answered completely ignoring both of our presence.

"You can come inside."

She tugged her hand ignoring her whimpers if protest. I was about to move away when I saw her pleading looking towards me, I don't know why but my heart told me to stop them.

What if the baby is really Hassan's child ?

What if my ignorance cost us to loose  Hassan's baby ?

NO!! I can't let that happen. I have to find out if she is speaking the truth or not but for that I want time.

"Asmara wait!!!"

"Is it true ? I-is it Ha-hassan's child ?"

Looking inside her eyes I tried reading her and found honesty. Maybe she really was speaking the truth and if she is then I'll do anything to save the child.

"Y-yes...."

A tear leaked out of her eye when she felt her aunt tugging her hand towards the operating room.

"Let's go."

Throwing daggers towards my direction Tabssum Bashar pushed her towards the gate watching her still form pleading me to save her child.

I have to save the child.

My Hassan's child.

I can't let it die.

"Wait!!! Don't abort the child Asmara. Please.... I beg you. It's my brother's last memory."

Standing infront of them I tried to stop them form going inside.

"What about my niece huh ? She will be vilified in front of the whole society because of your characterless brother. No one woul marry her."

Tabassum Bashar attacked glaring at me. Maybe I am being selfish but I don't care. If it's my brother's child then I won't let anything happen to it.

"Please! Please! Please... Don't abort the child."

"If you want the child then marry her."

Her words stopped my heart. I was left speechless to say anything. I don't know what to do.

NO!!! I can't marry her. There must be some other way to save the child. I can't marry Asmara.

I love Maria and I will marry her only. No one else. Yes, I will find another solution to this problem.

I can't leave the girl I love. I can't...

"Marry her and your brother's child will be saved. So, senior Ahwaan are you ready to save your brother's child or should I abort it ?"

She shot an evil smile towards my direction, challenging me to deny her.

"I need time...."

I need time so that I could find a proper solution to this whole fiasco without getting married to Asmara.

"One week.... One week or else the baby would be gone.... Just like your brother."

Flashback over......

"How were you so sure that it was Hassan's child ? And why did you never told Abba about it ?"

Narrowing eyes blazing with fire of annoyance, she held his collar jerking him towards herself shocking him, bringing him face to face to show him how annoyed she was. She didn't know why she did that but she couldn't hold herself from doing that.
She couldn't believe he actually believe those deceivers and here he couldn't believe her loving him. He was an idiot.

And maybe she was losing her mind just as he was proceeding with the story.

"I asked her for time to perform DNA test only. I used Hassan's hair and by convincing Asmara to have a proper checkup I used the samples for prenatal DNA test which came out to be positive...."

Letting her hold his collar he confessed meeting eyes with her who's face was red in anger.

"What about...."

Knowing what she was about to ask he cut her question in the middle, giving her answer to her unasked question.

"He was already mourning loss of his son and I didn't wanted to break him by telling him the deeds of his dead son. He was proud of him and I wanted to stay it that way only. Also, if I would have told him he won't have accepted the baby and even if he would have, then it would have been a burden on him. He would have hated it.... So I...."

At the end his words faltered watching her who had a pained look on her face overshadowed with small fake smile which he could easily trace miles away.

He knew it was difficult for her to hear those things and live those days again, but it was her who wanted to know everything and he respected her wish. Sighing, he again sat on his knees before her, finding her loosening hold over his collar, watching her gulping down the saliva to control her tears knowing what was coming next.

"Remember the day when I cried holding you for Hassan's death. It was the last day.... The day when I submitted. The day when I agreed to m-marry her...."

It was the last day he slept peacefully. How could he not ? Afterall it was her who lulled him to sleep. It was her gentle embrace who sucked every bad thought, changing it with her warmth and comfort she always provided him with. It was her who gave him strength to go on and destroy himself for the sake of the family. For sake of his dead brother.

And he did. He did destroyed himself along with her. He destroyed themselves to bring an innocent life to the world.

A lone tear leaked out of his eye looking at her form which was shaking like an autumn leaf which was to fall from the tree, breathing it's last.

Her heart was pounding heavily inside her chest, making it difficult for her to even breathe properly. It was too much. Too much for her.

"You healed me that day, you provided me comfort but look what did I did with you ? I broke you. I asked you to talk to Abba for me and Asmara....."

The corners of his eyes gathered tears around them as his hold on her hands tightened, but he held them inside knowing it would be impossible for him to continue if they flowed but his tone, his broken tone could be easily detected with his voice as she found him keeping head over her legs, guiding her hand towards his hair giving her a silent message to caress them, so that he could gather energy to go on.

"I wanted you to hate me... To despice me, so that it would be easy for me to marry her. I wanted your hate to soothe my heart which cried everytime when your eyes leaked with tears...."

Her hate would have made it a little easy for his heart to commit sin against her but she didn't, making his heart tear more than it already was.

Her innocent painful glances towards him, her mourning whimpers at night, her lifeless eyes, made it difficult for him to keep his cold facade towards her, but every night just like her, he too crumbled within four walls of his room crying for his unlucky fate.

"But you were stubborn, you always were. You didn't give up untill that unfortunate day...."

He said turning his head up from her lap, bringing his hand up to rub the cheeks of his stubborn little birdie who refused to back down, fighting alone for her love even after knowing she lost the battle.

"Then why did you did that ? You could have just told me....."

A tight knot formed in her throat stopping her from saying further. The words just flew out of her mouth without thinking. She didn't knew how she would have reacted to it, but one thing was for sure and that was she would have chosen to stay by his side even if it would have meant to break her heart everyday.

"And what would you had done ? Saved me...."

Hands still on her cheeks he gave her a soft smile and wiped her tears while his own flowed carelessly without his permission, making her cry more. She cried because he was helpless. She cried because she wasn't there for him when he needed her the most.
She cried because her stubborness to be with him caused him more pain.

"No, but I would have been by your side..."

She answered moving towards his neck pulling it with her small hands, joining their foreheads, not caring about the pink hue forming on her cheeks with his closeness her heart only focusing the peace he was providing to her tired heart.

"Your life was at risk. The day at shopping mall the Asmara locked the door of the washroom. She wanted you to die...."

His words shocked her to the core. Asmara wanted her to die. Why ? What did she do to earn her hate ? For god's sake they didn't even had any proper conversation between them for Asmara to hate her.

"H-how do you....."

"She excused herself after you went away towards the washroom. I got  suspicious when I saw her smiling face which turned to confirmation when I threatened her to confess the truth. She accepted her deeds when you were unconscious at the hospital. She was sorry but was helpless, her aunt wanted you out of the way. She was afraid that you'll stop the marriage and that's why she wanted you out...."

Fearing for her life he pushed her away from himself. He threw those venomous words towards her in the fit to protect her at any cost.

Her could bear anything but not risk on her life. She was his support system and he needed her alive to survive.

"And you decided to push me away with those vile words.... It was the last straw. The last nail in the coffin. Your words broke me to the extent that I cursed myself for falling in love with you but I couldn't stop myself...."

She cried holding herself, not letting him hold her. She was too focused on her pain to even watch his expressions which were tearing his insides with pain watching her collapsing in front of him.

"Remember you asked me to stop loving you... I tried but wasn't able to, I tried hating you but couldn't bring myself to hate you. It wasn't possible..... Loving you was my habit which I wasn't able to undo...."

She stopped to take break... Break from the strom inside her causing her heart to pain physically. That time she  prayed her body to shut down and rest in peace. The pain was too much for her to handle but she didn't stopped, she didn't stopped as it was important for her to let go of everything every emotion she felt to set her heart free from the clutches of years of torcherous pain.

"My heart broke when you asked me to repay everything you did for me. My heart broke when you gave my seat to her. My heart broke when you smiled at her, watching her like she was your whole world. My heart broke when....w-hen y-you....."

Her whole body shook with loud sobs, making her fall down from the sofa beside him. She was sinking, drowning in the painful abyss. Her heart was paining reliving those moments again and again.

Why was it paining more than the previous time she lived it ? Wasn't it suppose to dull with time ? Why was it suffocating her more now ?

Maybe because the reality was far more worse than what she went through. He too just like her was a victim and went through much more pain then she could imagine.

"I am sorry but I didn't had any option. I wanted you to go away from me. From the man who broke you.... If I would have told you everything then you would have stayed back and even if I would have convinced you to move away then you would have lived in misery waiting for me...."

He knew. He knew it would have difficult for her to survive without him. Heck it was difficult for him to do what he did but it was important for her, for her life which he wanted to save at any cost.

"I was anyways miserable without you. Those years were hell for me. I won't have survived if not for Murat. He helped me. He made me strong. He supported me when I cried. He held me close when I woke up to nightmares. He healed me. His friendship healed me."

Jerking his collar she screamed at him for doing everything with her even when she didn't wanted to. She was losing her senses and needed something to calm herself down.

She was breaking. Again.

"You had everyone around you. I was alone. I survived alone...."

Her eyes had turned red and swollen with the crying which made him pull her on his lap and cradle her crying form in his arms. Rubbing her back gently he kissed her forehead, taking hold of her jaw making her look in his eyes confessing it was her he needed.

Only her. No one else.

"I didn't wanted anyone when all I wanted was you. But I couldn't have done anything but sit back and spend my days remembering you, and our beautiful memories."

He smiled, whiffing her feminine scent remembering past, when everything was fine. When they were happy together oblivious of their feelings, with no havoc in their lives.

Everything was perfect. It was all good.

"Sometimes pain was too much to handle... when I remembered those sparkly eyes which died because of me, When I remembered the bright dimpled smile which dulled because of my cruelty.... I couldn't help but punish...."

He was so lost in his words that he forgot to skip the detail which he vowed to keep away from her but it was already late and she heard it.

He cursed himself for the slip of his tongue and slowly looked up to be greeted by her confused face which turned into a frown watching him go pale before her.

"What did you do ?"

Narrowing eyes at him she asked softly looking into his eyes which were now playing with the tassels of her dupatta avoiding meeting eyes with her.

"I asked what did you do ?"

Adjusting herself on his lap, she held his jaw turning it towards her direction making him look inside her eyes to which he quickly hugged her tightly praying to the heavens for her to let off this topic.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOURSELF MUSTAFA AHWAAN ?"

Her loud voice boomed inside the room when she pushed him away from her only to hold him with his collar threatening him with finality in her eyes.

"I...."

He started stuttering but her one look stopped him. He was scared of her wrath. Sighing he held her waist to slowly pushing her off himself and stood up unbuttoning his shirt.

"Stop!!! What are doing ?"

Had he gone mad ? Why was he unbuttoning his shirt when they were in the middle of a serious conversation ? Ughhh he was making her insane with his actions.

Walking towards him hastily she kept hands over his chest stopping him from from unbuttoning his shirt, but he jerked her hand softly and pulled the shirt off himself completely making her close her eyes tightly.

"Open your eyes jaani...."

Goosebumps erupted all her form when she felt him breathing on the shell of her ear, close to her neck.

"W-wear y-your shirt."

Shaking her head she declined to open her eyes, too shy to see him without shirt.

"Open them Maria."

Hearing his stern commanding voice she shivered on her spot and slowly opened her brown orbs with hesitation finding them fluttering too much with shyness, but they soon turned wide when she saw his back.

It was full of scars.

Brown marks were present all over his back and it looked like someone whipped him mercilessly. Bile rose over her throat as she pressed her hand tightly over her mouth, rushing inside the washroom throwing up in the toilet. Her throat burned as she emptied her stomach closing her eyes feeling her stomach churn in pain with the pressure to puke everything.

Feeling arms snaking around her waist she leaned towards him taking his support, as held her hair with his other hand watching her emptying everything she had, as she slumped down on the floor closing her eyes, body drained off energy.

Giving her few moments to compose herself he slowly pulled her up, holding her firmly and helped her to walk towards the washbasin, as she washed her face and rinsed her mouth with little difficulty.

"I am sorry for scaring you with my ugly back..."

Watching her struggle he withdrew the towel from the rack and patted her wet face gently with it, apologizing to her feeling responsible for her condition.

"I.... ughhh."

She was about to anwer him when a strong wave of dizziness washed upon her, faltering her steps to stand properly. Watching her condition he scooped her into his arms and gently laid her on the bed, worried seeing her deteriorating health.

"Are you fine now ?"

"Hmmm...."

Nodding she held his bicep and leaned over it, helping herself to lean over the headrest, her head hammering in pain.

Her eyelids were half open watching him having a tensed look on his face which turned to guilt when his eyes met with her tired ones.

She knew he was feeling responsible for her condition but her mind was somewhere else. She just wanted to hold him tightly and take all his pain he was feeling from the past years.

"Come here...."

Forwarding hands towards him she softly called him towards her like a small child, desperate to be in his comfy arms.

"Mustafa.... Please."

Watching her pink lips wobble he quickly sat near her worried when, she threw her arms around him, latching herself onto his naked torso and cried like a small child wailing in his arms, wetting his shoulders with fat tears.

"W-why did you do that ? Why were you so cruel with yourself ?"

Still holding him tightly, she punched his arms with her small fists angry at him for paining himself.

"I deserve it. I deserve each and every pain I caused to your innocent self. Everytime you cried I cried along with you. I whipped myself everytime I heard you wailing behind the closed doors. It was my punishment for making your heart bled with my cruelty."

Not caring about her soft punches on his arms, he kissed her temples repeatedly to apologise for every wrong he did in the past whereas his fingers trailed random patterns over her waist to calm her down.

"No, you did not...."

Shaking head she looked up with a frown on her face, finding his gaze already fixed on her.

"I do..."

His voice was stern, cold enough to shut her but she didn't and was about to give him a piece of mind when blackness surrounded her again, making her close her eyes instantly.

"What happened ? Are you okay ? Answer me..... Jaani."

Pulling her a little away from his hold, he patted her cheeks scared about her fainting again when she opened her eyes, exhaling tiredly before answering him.

"I am feeling so dizzy.... And it's too sickening."

In the whole fiasco he totally forgot about his baby growing inside her womb. Smacking his head lightly he detached her from himself and stood up to bring something to feed her, so that she could retain a little energy.

"Lie down.... I'll bring something for you to eat."

"It's fine. I think I should just sleep."

Dismissing his idea she layed down and closed her eyes when she heard his authoritative tone, making her groan in annoyance.

He was behaving like his old protective self which she titled as his 'mother hen' nature.

"NO!! I won't let you sleep empty stomach. Wait for five minutes I am coming. AND DON'T SLEEP."

True to his words he entered the room within five minutes holding a tray containing a glass of milk and cookies along with some sandwiches.

"Here..."

Keeping the tray on her lap, he sat beside her eying her form like a hawk, waiting for her to start eating which she did seeing him glare.

Somehow she managed to eat a sandwich when she saw him forwarding his hand holding the glass of milk making her stomach churn with distaste with it's sight.

"You can have it. I am happy with cookies."

Gulping down the saliva, she gave him a forged smile holding a cookie near her mouth watching him glare at her.

"MARIA!!!"

Snatching the ravishing cookie from her hand, he brought the glass of milk to her mouth only to frown in annoyance when she turned her face sidewards, not ready to drink it at all.

"I'll puke again if I have milk."

She whined, closing her eyes like a small child keeping a hand tightly over her mouth to stop him from forcing her.

When few minutes passed she opened her eyes to peek towards him, thinking he gave up, only to groan in annoyance finding him sitting at the same spot, glaring at her.

"NO!"
He was determined, she was stubborn and no one was ready to back off.

"NO! I don't want it..."

An idea popped into her mind as she tired to snatch the glass from his hand when she heard him scolding her, shocking her with the revelation of her pregnancy.

"It's good for you and the baby so have it quietly like a good girl...."

Her mouth gaped like a fish in shock as her hand immediately went to her stomach, her eyes bulging out of her sockets looking down towards her abdomen.

"B-baby ?...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Salam guys,

Pheww!!! Long chapter. Wanted to write more but I didn't wanted to make you guys wait more.

Rest of the questions will be answered in the next chapter 😉

And sorry for the delay. I was really upset from past few days but alhamdulillah everything's fine now. 😊

So... How was the chapter ?

Any views on Mustafa's suffering ?

Who amongst the main characters are your favourites and Why ?

Also, do comment about your favourite Tabassum Bashar 😁🤭🙈

Do not forget to vote and comment 😉

Your beautiful comments make me happy and motivate me to write quickly.

Andddd!!!! You are free to message me for any help or query.
Also, if you just want to talk I am always there....

Love you all 💕💕

Till next time,
Allah Hafiz.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

367K 13.1K 41
The youngest in the family falls for her eldest cousin. But will he love her back?
145K 7.7K 43
When Neha's parents decided to marry her off. She does not have any option other than marrying him. But when he didn't talk to her atleast for once...
60.4K 2.6K 11
Huda×Hamza Huda's life was destroyed just because of her parent's fault. She went through a lot without complaining but now she felt like giving up H...
988K 60.9K 56
*UNDER EDITING When they have get into a forced Marriage for some causes, how their life turned up side down in one day" Aayat and Zaviyaar, who used...