Star-Crossed One (Male OC x H...

By StarLightUpMyDays

A story of a young man on how he acts when his original dream got crushed to pieces and how unlucky stuffs ke... More

Characters
Chapter 1 : Wish
Chapter 2 : Scattered
Chapter 3 : Support
Chapter 4 : Different
Chapter 5 : Talent(s) ?
Chapter 6 : Dots & Lines
Chapter 7 : Training ?
Chapter 8 : Audition
Chapter 9 : Hello New Dream
Chapter 10 : GoodBye
Chapter 11 : New Enviroment, New People
Chapter 12 : New Routine
Chapter 13 : Addition
Chapter 14 : Deal
Chapter 16 : Debut Prep
Chapter 17 : Out and In
Chapter 18 : Compete
Chapter 19 : Wrong ?
Chapter 20 : Eliminated
Chapter 21 : Big Things Happening
Chapter 22 : TWICE
Chapter 23 : Deal
Chapter 24 : The New Fellaz
Chapter 25 : Secret and Promise
Chapter 26 : Differences
Chapter 27 : In Between
Chapter 28 : Chance
Chapter 29 : Empty Heart
Chapter 30 : Responsibility
Chapter 31 : Tour Of Self Healing
Chapter 32 : KQ Fellaz Unite
Chapter 33 : Conflicted
Chapter 34 : Mix of 9
Chapter 35 : Mix Of 9 Pt.2 "Ranks"

Chapter 15 : Commitment

493 32 79
By StarLightUpMyDays

(A/N : Alrighty before we start , i want to give a shoutout to my friend for making the cover above. If you want some cover designing or redesigning for your book , make sure to contact  sexy_minhoe. My friend here got some nice design !)

3rd P.O.V.

"DEBUT !?" Momo said in a shocked tone after hearing the news about Kyoya from Sana.

"I'm really happy to hear that !" Mina said giving a respond too about the news.

"Me too. I hope we'll catch up with him soon. It must've been nice to be able to debut."

Hearing what Sana said makes Momo thinks about her own condition. Her friend already got the chance to debut, meanwhile here she still struggles to keep her vocal stable.She sighed as her mind keep on telling her negative thoughts. Some trainee weren't able to debut and got stuck here until the company cuts their contract.Will the same thing happened to her ?

"Momo-nee are you okay ?" Mina asked

"E-eh ?"

"You've been silent for the past few minutes."

"Yeah, is there something wrong ?" Sana adds with a little worry in her tone.

"N-No I'm okay....

Actually.... don't you guys think Kyoya debuted too fast ?"

"Sorry what ?"

"I-it's not that I envy him,but isn't his training period a little bit too fast ?"

Her statement muted the group's conversation. But she's not wrong, Kyoya's training period is considered pretty short especially for an international trainee.The three stood there thinking about it.

"Could it be Kyoya is JYP's son ?!!" Sana suddenly said out of nowhere.

"EHHH ?!!!" Mina and Momo both replied in shooked.

"JYP ? What's up with JYP ?" Jihyo said suddenly joining the chat.

"Jihyo has entered the chat!" Sana replies mimicking a chatting application which makes the three girls giggling.

"So what's up ?"

"Oh wait what were we talking about again ?" Sana said totally forgetting about the topic.

"Kyoya being JYP's son ?" Mina said trying to bring back the conversation.

"OH RIGHT ! COULD IT BE KYOYA IS JYP'S SON ?!" Sana said once again.

"Nah , that's not even possible I mean he's Japanese while JYP-nim is Korean--"

"Wait Kyoya-san is korean..." Momo said.

"H-huh ?" Jihyo said totally didn't expect the extra info.

The group once again fall into a silent state after the that.

"T-there's no way right ?" Jihyo said trying to pry away the theory.

"It's n-not impossible tho..." Mina responded.

"But how ?" Momo said while looking up trying to catch any idea on how that thing vould've happened.

"Could it be Kyoya is JYP's illegitimate son ?!" Sana respond with another theory.

"Okay Sana you're watching too much K-Drama to learn korean, that's too much" Momo said trying to crush the idea.

"I mean it's possible right ?"

"Okay stop we are wasting time by doing this.The only way to solve this is by asking him directly." Jihyo said trying to end the problem.

"That's a bad idea , it's rude to straight up ask someone if they're a certain illegitimate child of someone." Mina replies.

"Oh right."

"Then I guess we'll have to spy on him !" Sana once again come up with her random idea.

"Is that really necessary ?" Momo said.

"I mean it's not gonna hurt to try right ?"

Surprisingly enough, the others agree to Sana's idea and decided to take turns to spy on the Kyoto wonder boy.

- - - - - - - -

Sana P.O.V.

"Hey Sana is it really a good idea to spy on him like this ?" Jihyo whispers to the brown-haired girl.

"Yes ! We need to know !"

Jihyo sighs as her attempt to stop the weird act they're currently doing goes to vain.Sometimes she questions what's inside her friend's mind, coming up with such theories and stuff.

"There he is !"

The target they're spying on just walks out from the GET8 dorm carrying a folder in his hand. The two follows Kyoya quietly from behind.Surprisingly enough , nobody asks what the two are doing considering how weird their action is.Kyoya on the other side actually felt like someone followed him from behind but he just swept that thought away.

Sana and Jihyo was about to give up when they barely find anything about the Japanese boy when suddenly JYP shows up from the recording room.

"Ah Kyoya-ssi, I need you to lead the audio recording later with the producer team. I'm counting on you , son !"

S-SON ?!

The two freezed up after hearing that last word that might confirm Sana's theories.

"S-see ?! I told you Jihyo !" Sana said in a low tone not to give out their hiding spot.

"B-but there's no way !"

"JYP even trust him to lead the audio recording for Get8 debut ! I've never heard a CEO counting on a trainee with such a big role in producing !"

"But still--"

"What are the two of you doing here ?" Kyoya himself ask the girls that were crouching behind a big plant.

"A-AH ! Kyo-san ! Ahahaha nothing , we're just umm y'know- appreciating the plant here ! Right Jihyo ?" Sana said while patting the green organism.

"Y-yeah ! Nothing to worry about !" Jihyo adds while doing the same thing.

"Um-- , okay ?"

With the danger avoided, the two heads back to the dorm with a pretty solid clue about Sana's amazing theory.

- - - - -

3rd P.O.V.

Momo and Mina just finished their choreography class and now are in charge for spying Kyoya while the other group go to their own class.The two quickly spotted Kyoya walking around the producing room.

While Mina is actually spying on the japanese boy , Momo isn't quiet into the spying stuff. Instead of thinking the possibility about Kyoya being the illegitimate child of JYP , she thinks about the possibility of Mina and Kyoya's relationship. The two look closer than ever, even some rumor says that the two are dating.

"He's moving away let's go Momo--"

Her dialogue and movement got halted by Momo's sudden grip on her wrist.Mina look back to her older friend just to see her troubled face.

"Momo-nee ?"

Momo just stay silent, not being able to say what's in her mind.At first Mina was confused with what happened, but decided to put Momo's condition as priority.

"It's okay Momo-nee , I'll wait for you. The spying can wait."

Momo agreed that Mina is indeed a kind girl and a polite one on top of that.Unlike herself that sometimes doesn't know her place. But to let her have Kyoya sounds really painful.It's like she's fighting against the demon in her feeling making it hard pick the right decision.

"Mina can I ask you something ?"

"What is it Momo-nee ?"

"What's your real relation with Kyoya ?"

"E-eh ?"

Mina stopped for a minute trying to process Momo's question.

"I'm sorry ? Can you repeat the questi--"

"Please Mina just answer..."

Mina still can't quiet get what happened to her friend here. Mina do feel happy around Kyoya, especially with how kind and understanding he is.But to talk about feelings..

"We're...nothing."

"Can you promise me that ?" Momo said trying to make sure about Mina's statement, since she can kinda feel a wavering feelings from younger girl's statement.

"Yes, I only see Kyoya-san as a senior and a brother. Nothing more , nothing less...."

Momo somehow feel relieved hearing that, at least now she knows Mina's feeling.

"Why are you asking tho ?"

"Eh ? Uh...because..."

Momo tried to process the answer for the sudden question.The honest answer will be because she was in an emotional state. But that will only make Mina dig deeper about her feelings.

"Because...?"

"Umm..." Somehow Momo still can't come up with an answer.

"Wait..Momo-nee are you perhaps......

jealous...?"

Just as soon as she said that Momo burns in embarassment because how accurate her friend's answer is.

"But why ? Are you in any special relation with him.....?"

Mina asked while she inspect Momo's movement closely to pick up any clue.Momo starts to panic, she tried to come up with an excuse but Mina's question keeps repeating itself inside her head.

"FINE ! I'M HER GIRLFRIEND !"

"Eh....E-E-EH ?!! SERIOUSLY ?"

Momo just realized what she said as she covers her mouth and starts to panic even more.She didn't even know where did that answer come from.

"I-I mean--!"

"I'm sorry !" Mina suddenly said while bowing a little bit.

"Eh ?"

"I-I di-didn't know that the two of you are d-dating !"

"E-EH W-we're not dati--"

"What are you two doing here ?"

"KYOYA-SAN ??!" The two girls shouted in shooked as the person they're spying on suddenly appears out of nowhere.

"You two don't have to shout y'know...."

"Right ahaha, Kyoya-san I'll let you have some time with your girlfriend okay ? S-see you !!"

Mina ran away from the scene leaving Momo alone while Momo can only internally scream out of agony.

"Girl..friend...???"

"AHAHA Kyoya-san where are you going now ?"

"Hmm something is off , come on Momo. I need to talk to you."

Not able to give a fight , Momo gave up and follow him. They end up in the cafeteria, the place where everyone can hang while eating a quick snack or just for a cup of tea or coffee.

"So mind explaining why two group of people follow me all day today ?"

"Two group ?"

"You think I didn't realize how Sana and Jihyo follow me too ?"

"E-eh ? What are you talking about ??"

(sigh) "Next time , just tell Sana and Jihyo not to hide behind a plant. Her brown hair really stands out in between them green leaves."

"Ah..." Momo replied while internally face-palming herself a dozen times.

"But how did you found out about me and Mina ?"

"Don't you remember that you raised your voice earlier ?"

"Oh right..hehe"

Kyoya sighs once again before taking a sip of the cold americano that he bought earlier.

"So what's the reason ?" Kyoya once again ask.

"Umm.."

"Just say it will you ?"

"Okay so umm, I want you to answer this as honest as you can."

"Sure, what is it ?"

"Are you in any way related to JYP-nim ?"

"Sorry what ?"

"Like I said , are you related to him in any way ? For example maybe you're his....... i-illegitimate child ?"

Kyoya freezes up for a minute, not because it's true but rather because how random that idea is.

"Let me guess , it is Sana's theory isn't it ?"

"How did you know ?"

"Out of the four of you , she's the only one who can come up with such random theory."

"So it's not true ?"

"OF COURSE NOT ! Jesus Christ, I didn't even know JYP until like a year ago. There's 0% chance of that actually happening. Yes I was born in South Korea , but I wasn't even from the same city as JYP." Kyoya explained ending his sentence with laughter.

"Ah that explains a lot..., ahaha what was I thinking." Momo quickly answer joining her talking partner in laughter.

"Okay now that's done ,it's my turn to ask a question for you."

"Sure what is it ?"

"Does the word 'girlfriend' rings something ?"

Momo once again fires up with embarrassment as her face turns red.

"Why... did Mina refers you as my girlfriend ?"

Momo wants to clarify but it's just too embarrassing for her to do. At the same time, she kinda like the sound of it. But again she tried to shrugs it off and starts explaining before--

"You... have feelings for me ?"

Kyoya's question caught her off guard.Momo knows that Kyoya might have feelings for her but she wasn't sure about it.

"Wait Momo..., you knew about what happened between me and Yuko didn't you..?"

"Y-yes..."

"No wonder you avoided me back at the airport and a few days after that..., so all this time you knew about my feelings and you still didn't respond ?"

"N-NO ! It's because..."

"Because ?"

"I-I don't know whether I should accept your feelings or not !"

"What ?"

"I want to but...I felt guilty and sinful for taking you away from her back then."

The two fall silent....

"So what about now ?"

"W-what ?"

"Do you still feel guilty about it ? Or you just gonna left my feelings towards you hanging ?"

"I-I....don't know..."

Kyoya sighs showing his dissatisfaction from hearing Momo's answer.

"It's okay , I know love isn't supposed to be forced. That's the reason I rejected Yuko instead of leaving her hanging with uncertainty."

Momo agree with the point , but she can only stay silent still not knowing what to say.

"Yes, it might hurt her but that's the best way out. But with your case, maybe....you don't like me back and that's totally fine.Thank you for answering my feel--"

"W-wait ! I didn't mean it that way..."

"Then ? Say it clearly Momo." Desperation starts to show itself in his tone.

Momo knew this might be her last chance of getting a shot with Kyoya as she gather up her courage and say it to him.

"I-I like you..Kyoya.."

"Sorry what ?"

"Geez ,I said I l-like you !"

"Sorry can't hear you ! Louder please."Kyoya said while smirking.

"Now you're just playing with me aren't you ?" Momo said with a pissed off face.

"Ahaha don't be so mad my peach princess." Kyoya said while holding her right hand with both of his hand.

"I'm just glad you also have the same feelings for me." He adds.

"S-stop it will you !"

Both of them can only feel happiness after the quick confession about their own feelings to each other. But one question remains,

"But trainees aren't supposed to date, how are we gonna handle that ?" Momo asked with a worried tone.

"Well Isn't that obvious ?

We'll hide it"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ch.15 done , wooh now the two are together stuff will be a little bit interesting from now.

Thanks for reading , drop a comment if you like it,and as always

I'm out boiii !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 1.9K 23
You are hired by JYPE to be a manager for Twice, in charge of their more personal requirements. For fear of scandals, Twice members are not allowed t...
40.4K 732 21
It's easy to closed your heart, but it's hard to open your heart again and trust the one that break your heart. Will you give me a chance? Some of it...
43.4K 943 35
Lee Y/N is a Rich, handsome, sad guy at JYP high school, Y/N is a timid yet outgoing man cause his parents are never around to do anything with him...
163K 6.5K 38
❝ A story of two young girls striving to be part of each other's lives once again. ❞ [ edits ] 093018 093118 111918