The Arcana One Shots

Від fandoms4everz

Because this fandom needs more content <3 Requests are OPEN! MC x Characters - Asra - Julian - Nadia - Por... Більше

♡Muriel - Tired?♡
♢Kid!MC x Asra - Bread♢
Intro, Keys, and Request Forms
♢Kid!MC x Julian - Thief!♢
♢Kid!MC X Lucio - Don't Worry, I've Got You♢
♢Kid!MC x Muriel - I'll Keep You Safe♢
♢Kid!MC x Portia - Steak-Outs and Flowers♢
♢Kid!MC x Nadia - Trinkets♢
♡♤MC x Valdemar - A Fine Specimen♤♡
♡ Julian x Female!MC - Oh Baby ♡
♡ When they First Hear MC Sing ♡
♡MC x Lucio - You're What?!♡
♡Merperson!MC x Julian - What a Catch!♡
♡Werewolf!MC x Muriel - To Be a Monster♡
♡Fae!MC x Asra - Merry Meet♡
♢Pixie!MC x Portia - Garden Troubles♢
Main 6 & Courtiers - COVID-19
♡♤MC x Asra - A Whole New World♤♡
♡MC x Julian - Dance With Me, Red!♡
♧Young!Lucio x MC x Lucio - Double Trouble♧
♡Valdemar x MC - Jealous for Julian?♡
♡Valdemar x MC - Meeting the Main 6♡
♡ Polyamorous!Julian x MC x Asra ♡
A Huge Thank You!
♡ Angel!MC X Lucio - Wings ♡
♧Dom!Muriel x MC - Tease♧
♡Centaur!MC x Nadia - Always together, Never Apart♡
♢PT 2 Kid!MC X Lucio - Family Matters♢
♡MC x Valerius - Oops! ♡
♢MC x Valdemar - See You Again♢
♡MC x Lucio - Enemies to Friends to Lovers♡
♡♤MC X Asra - Love Me Instead♤♡

Main 6 Weddings

998 19 2
Від fandoms4everz

This is how the main 6 propose and what the wedding is like.

Asra: The proposal was unexpected on both ends. It was one of those beautiful candid moments. The shop was filled with the light scent of lavender incense, and MC was humming along as they cooked a lovely breakfast for the three of them, including Faust. It was when Asra walked down from his morning bath to find MC cooking away, with Faust wrapped around their neck while Asra was otherwise occupied. Looking at his familiar and love of his life in this most serene scene, Asra couldn't help but feel an overwhelming sense of love for his partner. He came up behind them and nuzzled his nose in their neck, his soft fluffy hair tickling their skin. MC giggled at the tickling sensation. "Good morning, my love," they said with a smile. "Your cooking smells delicious, darling," Asra commented, withdrawing his arms to let them cook freely. MC hummed in response. "Thank you, I made it with you in mind, of course." Asra took his seat at the table, smiling to himself as he noticed how MC had set a third spot with a tiny plate made just for Faust. He loved how considerate they were, how kind and soft and gentle they could be. How thoughtful and cheerful and sweet. MC set the food down on the table and took their seat across from the white-haired magician. Asra's purple eyes swirled with nothing but love and adoration for his partner. It was through these mundane, everyday actions that he knew he wanted to spend the rest of his life with them. Without even thinking, the words came right out of his mouth. "Marry me." MC coughed, looking up into his eyes. After a moment to compose themselves, they simply smiled. "Sure, Asra." "I'm serious," He said. "I want to marry you." "I know," said MC. "So do I." *** The wedding was in spring, with fresh life blooming all around. It was small, consisting of only their closest friends and their family (whether that be family by blood or found family, I leave up to you). The ceremony was sweet and to the point, with a much more lively celebration for their guests after. Partway through the party, however, the pair snuck off to enjoy a peaceful moment under the clear, starry night sky. The honeymoon was a trip to Zadith, the homeland of Asra's parents, and then a nice week in Nopal spent in Asra's cottage.

Julian: They go adventuring, spending the day out on the town, getting a little lost but having fun, running into a bit of trouble, and laughing as they escape. Sticking their noses where they might not belong and doing some great sightseeing. They try a bunch of different foods and have a lot of fun. They go drinking in a tavern and when they leave a little tipsy, they find themselves on white sandy beaches late at night with no one else around. The sky is clear, giving way to the inky black expanse and the thousands of stars overhead. Julian and MC end up lying down on the sand, looking up at the stars, giggling as they chat. At one point, the discussion becomes more heartfelt as Julian mentions that he's so glad to have met MC and that they've changed him for the better. MC agrees and returns the sentiment. Julian tilts his head to look MC in the eyes. He says something along the lines of "I want to keep doing this - travelling the world and having fun with you for as long as I live." MC laughs a little and says jokingly "Is that a proposal Ilya?" Julian blushes before leaping to his feet with a determined look. MC sits up. "Yes, yes it is, MC," He says getting on one knee. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?" MC is shocked but throws themselves into Ilya's arms, knocking them both over onto the sand again, MC on top. "Of course, I'll marry you, Ilya!" *** All of their friends and family are invited, of course. Portia, Mazelinka, Asra, Nadia, any family of MC. The wedding happens a little differently than most traditional weddings. They start with a party and good food, lots of music, dancing and such, and because of that, the majority of Vesuvia joins the party in the streets, decorating and celebrating before everyone moves down to the docks for the happy couple to tie the knot. When they're wed, they get on board a ship, waving goodbye as they set off for their honeymoon, visiting all sorts of places including Nevivon, the Strait of Seals, and even out to the Pearl Isles in Prakra.

Nadia: Nadia's proposal was well planned and thought out. It was elegant, yet private, an intimate moment between the two. She proposed after a wonderful day of luxurious pampering, including a lovely stroll through the gardens, a delectable catered luncheon, and a relaxing spa session with a massage and a nice soak in the grand bath. The evening ended on Nadia's balcony as the two shared a nightcap. "MC, I have something to ask of you," Nadia began. "I have admired your skills and determination since we met. I am ever grateful for your aid from that night I came calling at your shop. I love you, MC. And I would be honoured to have you by my side forever more. Would you accept my proposal and be my spouse?" MC gladly accepted and embraced Nadia tightly. *** The wedding was grand indeed. The entire city-state was involved in the celebrations, and the Satrinava family all came in from Prakra. Nadia, of course, had the most beautiful and extravagant outfits made, catering to MC's personal preferences for their own clothing while still remaining exceptional wedding attire. The banquet was a huge feast, with a wonderful ball following in honour of the couple. The ceremony itself was, as agreed on by the couple, more traditional in the Prakran style. For the honeymoon, the pair spent time travelling abroad, including a final destination visiting Nadia's summer palace out on the Sea of Persephia.

Portia: Portia and MC were in Portia's cottage doing some baking and cooking and having a grand old time. The proposal was out of the blue, completely unplanned. The pair were simply enjoying time spent together, music playing in the background. They were talking and laughing and messing about as they cooked and baked, just having fun. Some flour was accidentally spilled all over Portia's front, and in a fun-spirited retaliation, she threw flour right back at MC. The two engaged in a mini food war, covering the kitchen in powdery flour, laughing and smiling the whole time. When they finished, they were laying on the flour-covered floor, all out of breath and giggling. The two lay there for a while, and Portia expressed how much fun she was having with MC around, and in a heartfelt moment, she told MC how much their companionship meant to her. She expressed her love and how she wished MC would always be with her. "I guess what I'm trying to say, is that you being here with me, means the world to me. I never want to go a day without you, ya know?" And from there the words just fell right out of her mouth without a second thought. MC was delighted, of course, to agree to the proposal. *** The wedding was beautiful, out on the beach, surrounded by friends and family. It was a good-sized wedding, with many of the palace staff in attendance as Portia's friends. Even her family from Nevivion made it out to Vesuvia to celebrate. And when it was all said and done, the two took a ship and set sail for wherever they pleased, contend to honeymoon wherever the wind took them.

Muriel: Muriel's proposal was the opposite of a grand gesture. It was quiet and small. After so much time spent with MC after the ordeal with the Devil, Muriel realized that he'd like to spend the rest of his life with MC. The day of the proposal was mostly like any other. MC had moved in with Muriel while continuing to work with Asra at the shop. The couple got up together, ate, MC went off to work and Muriel got to work on his latest woodworking project: a pair of intricately carved wooden wedding bands. When MC came into the house, Muriel was just finishing up the rings. MC asked what he was working on and Muriel blushed. He explained in as few words as possible how MC was one of the only people he had in his life whom he trusted and liked having around. He expressed his desire for MC to stay in his life forever, at that's when he presented the matching wedding bands to MC, asking them to stay with him always. MC smiled warmly and accepted, of course. *** The wedding was super small out by the forest, with just Asra, Julian and Portia as the guests. Nadia officiated the wedding as requested and the group of 6 had a small celebration in the area near MC and Muriel's home. The honeymoon was a simple vacation across the lands, never in one area for long, just enjoying time alone away from the city and away from all the people.

Lucio: A grand, fantastical proposal. At least, that's what it was supposed to have been. While Lucio planned an extravagant party where he planned on asking MC to marry him, he hadn't been so subtle. The cat was out of the bag weeks before the party. MC had come to Lucio's study upon his request, but when they arrived, Lucio wasn't there. Instead, on the desk was an open ring box and all of the plans for the party. MC left, in search of the Count, and found him later on at dinner. Later that night as they readied for bed, Lucio was complementing MC in as many ways as he could. When MC laughed at his compliments, Lucio feigned hurt, asking what was so funny about him complimenting his partner. MC simply said, if you really feel that way, just propose already and stop waiting around. Lucio was shocked and asked how MC knew. MC pointed out how he invited them to his study and failed to be there himself, leaving all of the plans and the ring out in the open. Lucio blushed and laughed nervously. "Well then, if that's how it is, will you marry me?" He asked, pulling the ring out from his pocket. MC laughed and nodded. "Of course, I will". The party turned into a celebration of their engagement and it was just as grand and well-attended as previous Masquerades. *** The wedding was huge. A city-wide party bigger than anything Vesuvia had seen before. The ceremony was attended by as many people would fit in the biggest ballroom the palace had, and the reception party spilled out onto every street in the city. Celebrations lasted for days, even after the couple had left for their honeymoon, leaving the continent altogether and exploring farther out into distant lands.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

43K 619 24
all characters are welcome for request 😊 volta is the only cort member I will write about if you have a request for a book or story please comment...
22.5K 532 50
❝𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚, 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙.❞ ┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐ 𝙰𝚜𝚛𝚊...
19.1K 563 19
A fanfic about what happened after MC agreed to stay with Julian in the Hanged Raven. Unsatisfied with sitting and drinking for the rest of eternity...
353K 4.3K 52
**DISCLAIMER** I do not own The Arcana, nor Nyx Hydra or you! I only own the book and the actions taken place in the book. __ Y/n- your name H/c- ha...