Being a Villainess is No Joke

By Junie25ComicLover

Adailia de Perinius, the prettiest and bitchiest person of the novel, 'A Lovely Girl' and the main villainess... More

1. Is this Heaven?!?
2. It's not Heaven...it's Hell
3. Acting Like Adailia
4. This Family is WeIrD
5. Prince Traashid and the Sunshine Boy
6. Still in the Library
7. Upto Something
8. Someone from the Previous Life
9. The Preparations for the Ball
10. The Ball
11. The Tsundere Mage
12. What was ThAt?!
13. Mind Your Own Business
14. Royal Academy
15. Benchmates
16. Adailia's Oppa
17. Dashi Run Run Run!
18. Chocolate
19. A Little Less Trash Today
20. Not Interested
21. The Competition
22. Too Close!!
23. The Guy Who Messed up My Life
24. Eye Candies and Drinks
25. You Stink
26. The Attack on the Orphanage
27. My Outburst
28. Radish & Rose
29. Acquaintance
30. I Almost Died....AGAIN!
31. Radish & Rose Meet Again
32. The Accidental Lip Bump
33. Mr. Dusty
34. She is a Mage!
35. Comfort
36. Radish & Ro- wait...THAT'S NOT ROSE!?!
37. The Empress Selection Contest
38. You Kidnapped the Wrong Protagonist...Not
39. Where is She?
40. Second Male Lead?
41. Flirty Much?
42. Feast
43. A Day on the Island
44. Find Me a Fiance
45. Emperor's Coronation
46. Aaannndd... The Plot is Messed Up
47. Surprise Surprise
48. A Failed Matchmaker
49. The Future Empress
50. Jelly Jelly
51. Goodbye
53. I Love You Too
Epilogue
Fun Facts
The First 'Official' Date
The First 'Official' Date (2)
How Ajhussi Became a Reaper
When George Tries to Make Friends
Everything is Perfect.... at least for now
ANNOUNCEMENT

52. I Love You

30.6K 1.4K 897
By Junie25ComicLover

A few weeks had passed by since Ajhussi left.

And now it was time for Seanna to leave.

She had decided a week ago that she'll be leaving with Hayden for the West kingdom.

The two of them had talked things through and discussed their plans.

Seanna was still aspiring to be a mage's doctor and Hayden was fine with that (even if he wasn't, my family and I could make him fine with that).

Actually, the West Kingdom's pretty small, compared to Obelia so there wasn't much administrative work. Besides, Hayden was the second Prince, so according to the laws there, he would be awarded the duke's title a year later and would only have to take care of his land. So Seanna could pursue her dreams without any pressure of governing an entire kingdom.

A letter was already sent to Raashid regarding this inter-imperial marriage. Usually, inter-imperial marriages are arranged years before since changing citizenship was important.

When an inter-imperial marriage takes place, a lot of weird rumours spread among the commoners.

And one weird rumour about Seanna was spread amongst them which brought two heartless selfish bastards on our doorstep.

"Oh Seanna! We are so delighted to see you." Seanna's mother exclaimed clutching onto her hand, "Who would've thought a Prince from the west would take you as his concubine!"

My eye twitched and so did Seanna's, "I'm going there as his fiancee. " Seanna gritted out.

Honestly, why are her parents even here? They didn't recognise their own daughter a few months ago.

I was just taking a walk in the garden while memorizing another chapter for the last test (that was tomorrow) when I stumbled across this bunch.

Seanna was leaving later this evening (since all the mages were already finished with their last test and graduated a day prior) and I wanted to finish studying everything before giving her farewell.

"What are you doing here?" She finally asked after their blabbering was over.

"We are here to leave with you of course!" Her father exclaimed as my eyebrows shot up.

"Excuse me?!" I cried out, walking over to them before I could stop myself, "Who said you're going to the West kingdom with her?"

They looked at me and then quickly bowed before saying, "Lady Adailia, we are obviously going with her, she is our daughter."

Fame. He wants to go with her for fame.

I stared at the man with disgust before replying, "You can't go. She will be leaving in an hour or so. You're still a citizen of Obelia, you can't leave the Empire just like that. Seanna's had her citizenship changed a week ago." I told him.

Seanna was leaving this evening with Hayden who was picking her up with a Mage specialised in the art of teleportation. Usually, teleportation from city to city and Empire to Empire was strictly banned, since it gives an opening to terrorism and the priests and mages had set up a barrier so people won't be able to do it even if they tried.

Seanna was supposed to travel by a carriage at first. However, the West Kingdom and Capital city of Obelia were very far away. Hence, Hayden had already asked Raashid for permission to teleport in his empire, which he very reluctantly gave, only for Seanna's sake to make her journey easier.

She was all packed up to leave when these leeches came in.

"That can be managed. No?" Her mother said making me open my mouth to snap at her when Seanna beat me to it, "I'm not taking you anywhere with me."

I close my mouth and looked at her proudly.

Tell them off sis!

Her father and mother's jaw dropped as they stared at her.

After a moment, they quickly came back to their senses and her father barked out, "How dare you?! You ungrateful brat!"

"Look who's talking!" I snapped at them, "You're the ungrateful one here, leaving your daughter at such a young age just because you were indebted!"

"Lady Adailia, we would request you to mind your own business. This is between us and our daugh-", "I'm not your daughter." Seanna cut her father off, "You lost your daughter the moment you sold me off."

Her father stared at her in shock before opening his mouth but words didn't come out.

"Leave." Seanna said firmly as her mother's eye twitched, "Seanna! We are your parents! You can't talk to us-", "Shut up woman!" Seanna snapped as I stared at her with amused eyes.

"Get out of my face before I call the guards." She said menacingly and shivers ran down my spine at the coldness in them.

Her father and mother were ready to argue but the guards already arrived and kicked them out.

As soon as they were out of sight Seanna dropped to the floor clutching her heart, "Oh my God. That was so scary..." She whispered, "I can't believe I spoke like that.... Its the first time I've ever talked to anyone like that."

I plopped down beside her placing a hand on her shoulder looking at her in awe, "Oh damn Seanna! I never knew you were such a badass!" I exclaimed.

She smirked shakily before I added, "But I think you forgot that you talk to Hayden like that almost all the time. So it's technically not your first time."

She frowned, "Oh right, it slipped out of my mind. He's so annoying that I can never talk to him normally."

"And you still want to marry that annoying guy?" I questioned, still wishing she would just back away from that guy and get together with a promising one.

She smiled, "Yeah, even though he is annoying, I do know that he loves me and so do I."

I just started at her smiling face, hoping that Hayden genuinely loves her and won't break her heart in the near future.

And a few hours after that, Hayden teleported with his Mage assistant in our garden to take Seanna.

"We have around half an hour left before our allotted teleportation time is over and we won't be able to teleport out of the empire." Hayden's Mage assistant said and Hayden nodded.

He went over to Seanna and kissed her cheek, smiling at her and everyone around them (including me) made a disgusted face.

"He'll manage your luggage, till that time, say your goodbyes." Hayden told Seanna and she quickly scrambled off to father, mother and Aiden who came to give her farewell with some small gifts.

I also wanted to prepare a gift but Seanna refused, saying that I had already gave her the stone which was the best gift she could get.

When she came to give me her last greetings, I thought about giving her a little surprise, "Seanna, actually I'm not Adailia. I'm Choi Haeun from another world."

Seanna just stared at me momentarily before laughing, "Nice one, Adailia."

I smirked, "Adailia would've never liked you. She was a bitch from the starting and I'm a completely different person." I told her, "Adailia didn't have a change of heart, she had a change of soul."

Seanna stared at me, completely bewildered as I patted her shoulder, "Take your time draining it in. I just wanted to tell you that." I said and skipped off to Hayden who was standing in a corner leaning against a tree.

"A word please, your highness." I said politely and he threw me a stink eye but obliged.

"Listen up, If you hurt her in any sort of way, I swear to God I'll chop your dick off and feed it to our wild dogs in the basement." I whispered threateningly (and yes we do have wild dogs in the basement for torturing people and stuff)

"And I'll gouge your eyes out before skinning you up while still keeping you alive," Aiden whispered from behind me, his eyes telling me that he can potentially do that, unlike me.

"And after they are done with you, I'll behead you and hang your head on our front gate." Father added joining us.

And even though Hayden didn't show it, I knew he was scared shitless.

"Give him some space to breathe, kids." Mother said, pulling us away from him and continued, "Give him a chance, he'll turn out to be a nice husband." She said sweetly before her voice took an entirely new tone, "And if he doesn't, I'll leave my dogs on him."

I would've pissed myself by now if I were Hayden.

"It's time." Hayden's mage assistant said as Hayden released a relieved sigh, quickly leaving us and going towards Seanna.

He took her hand and lead her to the opened magic circle.

Before entering, she turned around to look at us, her eyes filled with tears.

But so were everybody's.

(Except mine, of course. Mine were just sweating)

"Write letters!" I told her, sniffling a bit as she nodded.

"We'll miss you, dear." Mother said, wiping her tears as father and brother nodded, eyes glistening with unshed tears.

"We love you." Aiden croaked out which made Seanna burst into tears as she came running straight to him and hugged him.

Then we all did a group hug.

One of the best kind of hugs.

"Seanna, time is almost over." Hayden said softly, making us all glare at him while Seanna detached herself from Aiden.

"I love you guys too, you're my family." She whispered, rubbing her eyes while we all smiled at her.

"Of course." We all said in unison making her chuckle.

Then she took Hayden's hand and he leads her to the still opened magic circle.

"Goodbye." She said glancing back.

"Bye." We all replied and she entered the circle with a smile.

The magic circle closed as soon as Hayden and Seanna were inside.

Today was a very emotional day.

__
____

And I scored a perfect score in all my tests.

I was making my way to Raashid's study after getting my graduation letter with mark sheet to shove it on his face.

I wanted to sneak in on Raashid so I told the guards to not announce me and slipped inside his study only to be left shocked.

Olivia was talking to a very annoyed looking Raashid.

Or rather, was flirting.

I gasped when she suddenly plopped down on Raashid's lap.

What the fuck is she doing with my man?

And I, once again, managed to shock myself with my own thoughts.

What man? Whose man? Why 'my'? Who the fuck are you and where is my Haeun?!

My conscience screamed in panic.

"Move." Raashid glared at Olivia and shoved her off of him.

"Come on Raashid, we are going to get engaged next week." She said flirtatiously and my jaw dropped.

What the hell?! Raashid is not getting engaged!! Not with her!! Not with anyone else!!!

"I don't remember giving you permission to call me by my name. And stop spewing nonsense." Raashid said in a cold voice.

Olivia just crossed her arms, "It's not nonsense, it's the truth. Since you didn't find your fiancee in the time allotted by the Emperor, I automatically became your fiancee." She said proudly.

Raashid just scoffed, "I don't know what you're talking about, now get lost before I call the guards on you."

"I'm not leaving anywhere." Olivia said confidently, "I'm going to be engaged to you soon enough and get the position of the Empress which I deserve."

Now, Raashid looked about ready to take his sword out.

But I had already taken my weapon out.

My very own better-than-a-sword weapon.

"Why are you always trying to get what you can never have?" I asked her as I entered the room, making my way towards Raashid.

"What are you doing here?" Olivia spat out.

"Me? I just came here to take my seat." I said and plopped down on Raashid's lap.

Okay, I'm definitely not in control right now, jealousy has fucking taken over my Haeun and is making her do all this weird shit.

My conscience attempted to not panic as another voice (which I assume was jealousy) was laughing in my head as I watched Olivia's jaw drop to the floor.

That reaction is fucking satisfactory.

Raashid stiffened as well and I hoped he wouldn't push me away like he did with Olivia.

And he didn't.

Instead, he snaked an arm around my waist and pulled me into his chest.

"What...What the hell?" Olivia mumbled as she failed to process things.

"I believe you can guess by our proximity what we want to tell you." Raashid said taking my hand and intertwining our fingers.

"Actions speak louder than words. No?" I taunted her while raising our intertwined fingers with an evil grin, actually feeling like the villainess I was supposed to be.

Jealousy is a bitch.

Her face flushed red with embarrassment and anger as she stormed out of the room.

I relaxed into Raashid when she left the room. The position wasn't very uncomfortable so we stayed like that.

"So why did you come here?" Raashid asked as he placed his chin on top of my head.

"Oh right, I almost forgot." I said as I looked at the paper in my hand with a growing smirk.

"I came here to do this!" I exclaimed and shoved the paper in his face.

"Oww." Raashid rubbed his nose as he caught the paper from my hands and stared at it.

A smile soon appeared on his lips as he said, "That's a great score."

"Oh yes, it is. Now tell me yours so you can lose and I'll put our bet in action." I said.

"Oh about that...." Raashid said as his body tensed, "I didn't give any test."

I jumped from his lap and onto my feet to stare at him with wide eyes.

"Why?!"

"I'm the Emperor, Choi! I don't need to give tests." He said as I stared at him in horror.

"Then what was the point of making a bet in the first place?!" I asked him angrily.

"Well, if you scored well in the tests, it would be easier to make you my fiancee in the future. Nobody wants a dumb Empress to rule an empire" He said, "I know you're smart but you need to prove that to people. And you didn't really have any motivation to score this good, so I just did that."

I glared at him and he added, "I'll arrange that royal chef you asked for to work in the Perinius mansion so don't hold a grudge against me."

I crossed my arms, "Build me a personal library, then we are talking."

"Consider it done." Raashid replied.

I looked at him for a second, "You're still fixated on making me your fiancee?" I asked.

"Yes." He replied without any hesitation.

"Oh......" I trailed off, not knowing what to say any further when a fact struck me, "What was Olivia saying about you being her fiance?"

His face scrunched up in annoyance and he grumbled, "She was just bullshitting. Just because she knew father had given me a time limit to find a fiancee which is going to end soon, she just assumed that she'll get that position, since she has a higher status."

"Oh...wait...you had a time limit?" I asked.

"Yes." He replied.

"And you didn't tell me?"

"I didn't want to force you into deciding quickly. This is an important decision for you, so I wanted to give you as much time as you needed." He explained.

I silently stared at him for a moment.

His eyes pulled me in.

"So did you give it a thought? About being my fiancee?" Raashid asked after a moment of comfortable silence of us just staring at each other.

"Well......your confession was lacking." I said, nodding to myself, "No ring. No getting on your knee. No 'I love you's. Who confesses without any prep-" Raashid abruptly stood up before I could finish and got down on his knee, fishing out a box from his pocket.

"I love you. Please marry me." He said as he opened the box that displayed a beautiful emerald ring.

Just like the colour of my eyes.

I stared at the ring then at him.

He looked so serious that I took a moment to consider everything.

If I liked someone in this world, it would definitely be Raashid. He is a nice guy and I'm comfortable with him. He is handsome and rich. The only problem was his age but that was solved (turned out he was actually 35).

So was there any problem?

Bitch no! Just say yes!!!! Oh my God!! This is so romantic!!

"Raashid...." I started, I still wasn't sure of my feelings, "You're a really nice guy and I'm comfortable to be around you....maybe even like you...in like.... that way. But I don't want to marry you right now." I told him seriously.

"You don't have to marry me right now. You just have to be my fiancee." He said making me raise my eyebrows, "I wanted to give you more time and get to know each other but I have a stupid time limit. So we can get engaged and then get to know each other more. And if you feel....that I'm not worthy of you..." His eyes looked sad again, "We can annul our engagement. I won't force you to marry me."

I contemplated it for a second.

"You can take as long as you want. We can get married whenever you want." He offered with a small smile, "So...please?" He tilted his head a little and looked up at me with those expectant eyes, making the cutest face ever.

There goes my self-restraint...

I uncrossed my arms and moved my left hand towards him.

Raashid's eyes widened before he broke out into an ear to ear smile.

A goofily adorable smile which warmed my heart, making me smile with him.

He slipped the ring in my ring finger and smiled brightly at me before engulfing me in a tight hug.

"I'm so happy." He mumbled and I hugged him back.

"How long were you keeping that ring in your pocket though?" I asked.

"For 2 months! I wanted to wait for the perfect time to propose and now it arrived." He said happily.

Suddenly Mari with Caiden teleported inside the room, "So Raashi-" he stopped when he stared at us and what position we were in and I quickly detached myself from Raashid.

"Congratulations." Mari said and Caiden looked confused.

"Why?" He mumbled.

"Meet your future empress." Raashid said gesturing at me and Caiden gasped.

"Oh my God!! Yess!! I'm so happy it's Adailia!" He exclaimed, "I was worried it would be Olivia but thank God it's not."

I smiled as the two of them bowed before Mari said, "So, your majesty the future Empress," he started as a drawer opened on Raashid's desk and a bundle of papers floated towards him, "This is your schedule for the year."

I frowned and took the paper from him before my eyes widened.

Empress Lessons Timetable

Higher Economics 6 in the morning (What the hell....)

Embroidery 8 in the morning and then half an hour break. (Okay...)

History of Obelia and War basics till 2 then lunch break. (.......)

City touring to suggest appropriate solutions to any problem all afternoon. (I-)

Advance Accounting till 7 then dinner break. (Nonononono...and wait a fucking minute.... What about my snack time?)

Mannerism and conduct till 10 in the night. (Fuck this shit I'm out)

All of the lessons shall be conducted in the palace by Mrs. Morris. This schedule shall continue till the Empress excels everything.

If you guys don't know who Mrs. Morris is, ask the previous Empress. The woman goes by the name 'The Grim Reaper' and is known to be the strictest tutor of the century.

Besides, what the fuck is wrong with the schedule? What about reading BL time?

I didn't know I was supposed to take Empress lessons for that long!

If I knew that, I wouldn't have agreed to this whole 'be my fiancee thing'.

That's exactly why Raashid didn't tell you this in advance and you were too busy to listen to me.

My rationality scolded me (while the bitch was literally sleeping this whole time).

"Raashid, I didn't sign up for th-", I stopped when I saw the entire room was empty except for Caiden who was frowning, "Why did Raashid run out like his pants were on fire?" He mumbled.

That man tricked me, twice in a day.

I took a deep breath in,

"GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!!"

_____

A/N: SURPRISE GUYSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Next chapter is the last one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

591K 19.7K 125
Eloise Ophelia, a noble lady who recognize as the "villainess" in her first life. Her first chance to live as the noble lady went into a tragic endin...
3.5K 615 18
ជាឃាតករដែលសម្លាប់មនុស្ស តែដោយសារគ្រោះថ្នាក់ធ្វើឲ្យគេ ត្រូវមករស់នៅក្នុងរូបកាយរបស់ក្មេងវិទ្យាល័យម្នាក់ ហើយជីវិតរបស់ក្មេងម្នាក់នេះតែងតែទទួលបានការធ្វើបាប...
20.3K 504 20
Cassandra Allison Claire Von Montefrancesco is the sole and esteemed daughter of the Grand Duke of the Atesian Empire. She possesses a striking indiv...
117K 7.8K 56
Book-2 (sequel for Being a Villainess is No Joke) Georgina's life changed ever since she lost the throne to her twin brother. And her life took a tu...