Thug Saved

By keebayee

16 year old Diamond Hampton has always had a hard life. From the time her father died 'til the moment her mom... More

Baby Momma
Fuck You
I Won
Just Wait on It
Beez in The Trap
Cut Her Off
Hot Boy
Top (Part 1)
Top ( Part 2 )
Pills and Potions.
SomeOne to Love Me
Bad day?
The Worst
You Can't Judge Her
Like Somebody..
To Be As One
Stipper What?!
Two Different Hustles
It all Falls Down..
Don't Forget 'Bout ME!
I'm What?!
Dreams & Nightmares
Hood Fairytale
Love
Thug Saved
About the Author.
Account for sale

High Hopes

24.9K 892 317
By keebayee

(Excuse Mistakes )

Chapter 20.

"I got high hopes for us baby, Like I was on dope for us baby."

-J.Sullivan

1 Month Later

Diamond POV. 

Well, Rock is still in jail. I have been getting MyMy the days that I can since school has started back and I'm taking online classes, again.

If it isn't work, im doing online classes, trying to play mommy to MyMy and deal with the Rock situation.

I closed my laptop down after finishing up some homework. I grabbed my Gatorade bottle and sipped it.

I looked at the time on my phone. It read 5:00pm. This is the time that Rock normally calls and check on us. Right then, My phone rung.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Wassup? " He asked, sounding like He was out of breath.

"Nothing. Just finished getting in some work, now I have to get ready to go to work. "

He sighed. He's still iffy about the fact that I'm a stripper. He has to understand that I was raised to be independent.  I been independent since I was a youngin '.

I'm just an independent ass  female.

"Oh.. That's cool."

"Why you sound out of breath?" I ask, putting a grape inside my mouth.

"I just got done exercising. "

"Oh. Why you call? " I ask. "MyMy isn't here." I always wanted to know. It's not like We go together. So why?

"'Cause I wanted to. " He said, smacking his lips.

I sighed. "Rock what do you consider us?" I ask.

"Associates."

"Oh."

I hung up. I hope He thinks that the call dropped or something. Oh well. I walked to the bathroom and ran some water in the sink. I splashed some water on my face so it could blend in with my tears.

I dried my face then walked out.

Since I had already bathed, I slipped on some gray sweats, a white long sleeve thermal and my pink, black, and white Jordan 13s.

I had gotten my hair done yesterday. I had it dyed Blond with my black edges still the same color.

I put in my diamond earrings and made sure I had my black bandana.

Walking out, I locked the doors to the house and unlocked the door to my car.

"Beep, Beep." It sounded off.

"Hello?" I ask, Driving down the street while answering my phone.

"Bitch , what you doing?" Miracle asked.

"Headed to work." I laugh.

"Oh.. You know Tony still likes you, right? Nigga ain't stayed out my face since I introduced Y'all."

I giggled. "Girl, I don't want that lil ' boy. '

"Mhmm,  I told him that my brother got you on lock."

"Girl,  Keep talking nonsense." I rolled my eyes.

She erupted in laughter. "Hol'up D. " I heard moving in the background. " Oh my God! Lil' girl, why would you eat my cake?! I'm finna whoop you!" I heard her yell.

I stopped at the red light.

She was yelling at MyMy. "What my pig do?" I ask, laughing.

"Ate my cake that I begged for, literally.  I had to get on my knees." She pouted.

I laughed. "That's what yo' fat ass gets!"

"Bye bitch."

I could tell she was pissed. I hung up.

Pulling off , i drove thirty more minutes before pulling into the Club's parking lot.

"Hey." I spoke to the security at the back door.

"Sup, Spark."

"Hey. Mr. Evans. " i say, entering his office.

"Hey Baby girl." He say, tapping the girl's hip that was sitting on his lap."You calling for private rooms, tonight? "

"Sure.."

We conversed some more before i left out.

..

"Diamond, No Private Rooms,  tonight. " Blue said to me.

I rolled my eyes at her. "And why can't I?"

"Rock said so."

"Rock ain't my damn daddy. "

She's the 'body guard' that Rock has Watching me. I try to ignore her, hut how could I when she be everywhere that I'm at? Even at the house.

"I'm just passing the messages."

"Oh well."

I sipped on my Vodka and glanced around the club, rocking my hips to the beat.

I pulled my bandana back over my face and walked around."aye ma." I looked over at the dude.

He was big, black, and fat with gold teeth. He looks nasty as fuck. How did he even get in here? I ignored him and walked off. "I have money hoe."

Ignored.

I'm Not money hungry and Neither am i a hoe. Fuck HE means?

"Evans said go to room 4." Bambi told me.

I nodded and made my way to the back. Whwn i opemed the door, I waa met with this light skinned dude. He was on his phone and looled up when i entered.

He was fine, i admit. I waited until the DJ changed the song before walking seductively over to the pole in the room.

I was dancing to 'Cut the Check ' by some Atlanta female rapper named PinkBitchh.

(A/N: Yall know her? I do. Pinkkkk!)

"Ass Phat, Pussy Wet, Nigga Cut the check..." I flipped upside on the pole and spread open my hips. He got up and rubbed his hands on my ass.

"No touching.." i say.

He nodded but continued. I rolled my eyes at the ring that was on his left ring finger. The nigga married. Damn dog.

"Times over.." i say, stepping down.

..Next Day

Rock POV.

"37..38..39..40." My cellmate,  JuJu counted.

I was doing pushups. Might as well get into shape while I'm in here.

I didn't tell diamond but They dropped the charges of me having sex with a minor and She's nearly 18.

I got up. "You needa be tryna get into some shape. Steady letting niggas beat yo' ass and run over you." I say.

He nodded. Lil dude was 17. He only fucked one girl and that was on his 16th birthday.

He came in because He robbed 2 white folks. He had to survive one way since his damn momma want doing anything. Then, He has 4 younger siblings. No dad in their life. And from what I heard, His mom is doing drugs.

He don't even have money on his books.

"How long you in here for again?" I ask.

"They tryna give me three years. " He said. "My sisters about to get taken in the system." He was finna cry.  If He do, I was gone beat his ass. Real talk.

"Mane,  I swear if you cry.. Imma beat yo' ass, on boss." I say.

He stopped.  "Sorry Rock."

"Now, Get down nigga.  'Cause when I leave, ain't nobody gone be in here to save yo bitch acting ass. "

Naah.  I wasn't finna be soft on him. He got down and started doing pushups. He wasn't struggling.

I counted until He got to 30. Then, I made his ass lift weights.

"Lunchhh!" The guards yelled.

We walked to the door and waited for them to unlock. 

I'm ready to get out this bitch, on God.

The guard smirked at me. "Ya' know,  They tryna give you extra time,  right?" He said.

I smirked back. "You know I don't give a Fuck, right? And if I really wanted to, I could've been busted out. Act like you'n know, nigga. " He said.

He dropped that stupid smirk and put the cuffs on me. He tried to put then as right as his long belly ass could.

"Bitch.." I mumbled.

"What was that?" He asked.

"Bitch Muh'Fucka! " Fuck he suppose to be scaring?

Not a damn fucking body.

Nigga must don't know that I can end his whole family's life in less than 2.5 seconds and have the heads delivered to him? Wait. He does know. Lmao. ツ

We walked to the cafeteria thingie.  He took the cuffs off.

"Have a Nice lunch dip Shit." He said to us.

"You too fat fucker. " I wanted to say, but I shrugged it off. Not even finna eat this bull anyways.

I waited inline for the nasty ass food They were about to give us. "You eating your food?" JuJu asked.

"Hell naah.  You know Ion eat this Shit. " I say. I haven't eaten since I been here but two pieces of bread and drunk water from the vending machines.

He nodded. "You can have it man." I say.

He smiled. "Thank you, man."

"Don't speak on it. " I say.

I grabbed the tray and went sat at a table by myself. I kinda run Shit in here, basically. Since everyone slick works for me.

JuJu came and sat in front of me. This nigga. -_-.."what?" He asked.

I simply shook my head. "Nothing, Nothing at all."

He grabbed my plate and started eating. "Aye, Ju. " Some guy said, coming up to our table. "Give me yo' food."

"Hell naah.  Fuck outta here, boss." Ju said.

"Nigga.  You heard what I said."

"And you heard what He said." I said, butting in.

"Rock,  Rock,  Rock... You playing captain save a hoe now? Saving this bitch nigga That's suppose to have balls. When this happened? When Diamond moved in? Yeah, She my old bitch.  Just know that I hit it first." He laughed.

I stood up and punched him in the face. He knocked down onto the floor.  I picked up my fork and stabbed him in his neck three times. The guards came and pulled me off.

Oh well, He's dead now.

They escorted me out and took me into an isolation room. I was in there by my own self. They locked me in. The walls were all black, the floor had water nearly flooding it out,  and flies were everywhere.

They treating me like an animal in here. Don't worry,  when I get out. I'm killing all these motherfuckers.  And That's on my baby. Fym?

Unknown POV.

"Why you calling my phone ?" I ask. Stupid hoe, always wanting something.

"Why did you turn him in?! I said her, not him asshole! Don't you know that he's gonna kill us?! " she yelled.

"First,  Bitch I have no beef with Deashia,  Krystal or Whatever the hoe name is! Secondly, You know why I've gotten involved.  Rock made me loose the only children that I could have!" I said, whining the tears.

"So ? And? He killed my cousin, but you don't see me tripping!"

"Bitch,  How dumb can yo' slow ass get?!" I ask. "You got beef with her, but It's really supposed to be with him. So what? She took yo' mans. He the nigga that killed yo' cousin and won't let you see YOUR child!" I yelled.

"You know what? When He kills us, It's gonna be all your fault.  "

"Oh well. I have Nothing else. " she hung up. "To live for..." I said to myself.

I slid down the wall.

This isn't how I planned my life to be. I didn't sign up for this bullshit!

Diamond POV.

I walked into the nail salon. "Hey Diamond, dear" the little Chinese woman said.

"Hey " I smiled.

"You can sit over there. " she pointed to an open spot.

I nodded and walked over to the empty seat.

Once my nails were done, I got my toes done and eyebrows waxed.  My nails and toes were all white.  And I had on my Rolex so I was stunning.

I walked out the salon to bump into someone.  It was Tony.

"Hey D " He says hugging me.

"Hey T-Baby" I say hugging him back.

"Where you headed?" He questioned.

"To eat then to get my hair done."

"Care if I join? " He asked.

"Sure."

We walked to the food court. I spotted Blue Watching us. Looking ass. -_-.

When we got there, I got me a sub. He got some chicken nuggets." So why you not at school?" I ask.

"Ian feel like it,  plus I had to go to the doctor. "

"Oh."

"And you?" He ask.

"I take my classes online. "

He shrugged. "That's cool. My momma wouldn't have trusted me." I laughed.

"I wouldn't have neither. "

"On boss?"

"On boss. "

He laughed. "Fuck you."

"When?" I smirked.

"Never, You couldn't handle it. "

"You know They say people with big feet have a big - you-know-what " I say,  glancing at his feet. "So people with small feet?"

He laughed.  "You got jokes, huh ma?"

I shrugged.

We stayed there for about thirty more minutes before I had to leave for my haur appointment. "See ya' later? " He ask more than stated.

"Yeah,  See ya' "

I walked into the hair salon with blue.  Last time, I almost got into a fight. So she decided that it'll be smart for her to come in.

"Hey Y'all."

"Hey"

"Sup?"

I walked to Yvette 's chair and sat down. "Mhmm.  You a lesbian, D? " she asked taking out the bundles in my hair.

I laughed and watched as the girls flirted with Blue. " No ma'am!" I yelled.

"Oh , I was just finna say. She is give, though "

"She straight." I say.

I admit, Blue is fine. Too bad I'm not into girls 'Cause I would've been hit blue. She has a light skinned complexion like mines, dreads that are dyed light blue  at the ends, and she has hazel eyes that stands out.

She dresses like a boy, too. Too. You really wouldn't know she is a girl unless she speaks. Oh Yeah, she has blue braces.

"Y'all know Rock is supposed to get out soon? That's my baby." Some girl says getting her hair rolled.

I smiled.

"I thought He has a girl? She be keeping his baby and Shit." Another girl said.

"Fuck her. When He gets out, I'll be playing the mommy role. "

I laughed and shook my head. If only They knew. Rock ain't going no where. Even though We ain't together.

"You know how she looks?" The girl asked.

"I do!" Blue said.

I shook my head at her. "How?"

"There she goes right there." He pointed my way. Everyone looked at me

"So you the sideline ? Don't get too comfortable, huns. " She smirked.

I returned the gesture. "No, I think imma stay comfortable.  Name one bitch that he's let drive his car or truck, meet his mother, KEEP his daughter, spend racks on them just because. And not one bitch has seen the inside of his house neither.  Matter of fact, has a key to it. " She frowned. "Exactly.  I'm That BITCH!  I don't think nobody else can say that. But like I said,  I think I can be quite  comfortable.  Just know your place, huns.  "

She hushed her mouthed until she finished getting her hair styled then she left.

Oh well, like I said.

Authors Note:

Happy new Year! First update of the year. How was it? Give new FEED BACK!   .

Oh Yeah,  I have a new phone so the updates are gonna be awkward for me..sort of. Gotta get everything settled. 

-keebayee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 36.6K 25
A'Keeyla is an 18 year old. Her brother is the biggest drug lord in New Orleans. What happens when King finds out that Kee' secretly has a crush on...
6.3M 188K 76
Molly is a young teen with anger problems because of her past. Growing up in a bad ass neighborhood and with a mean ass mother only makes things wors...
SAVED By 💙

Teen Fiction

842K 27.9K 56
After being abused by her step father 18 year old Grace decides to run away and find help . Seeking help at the nearest place she finds she meets Hea...
15.9K 333 36
This story is about a Girl named Diamond She always grew up tuff not everything was given to her She looks at everything different from alot of peop...