Hadrian Sirius Black

By DexilsNotMe

What happens when Harry Potter finds out he was never Harry Potter? More

Something.. off, she said.
You..are not.. a filthy Potter.
A Wizard.
The Incident of 1981
The Boy Who Lived is Missing
The Mudblood and Ronald Weasley
The Sorting
Better be...
Slytherin House
Letters
Classes
A Flying Lesson
Potions
Detention
Brooms and Defense
The New Boy Who Lived
Lestrangest thing Happened in The Library...
A Quidditch Match and the Mirror of Desire
Tom's Surprise
12 Grimmauld Place
Parvati and Padma Patil
A Conversation with Dumbledore
An Unfulfilling End?
A Story from Walburga Black
Never Alone (Ron)
A Visit (Ron)
Mine
Trouble
A Marriage Contract (Draco)
Azkaban and A Reunion
Panic! In The Order of The Phoenix
To the Young Lord
Dobby the House Elf
"Do you think, I am an idiot?"
An Interesting Start to Second Year
Targeted
Classes Without the Lions (Mostly)
Life On The Other Side (Ginny)
The Royals and The Court
A Faint Heart
The Injured King and the End of Dean Thomas
The L is For Loyalty (Lisa and Lee)
The Change in Hogwarts
No More Lockhart and A Little Bit of Fun
Christmas Break
Christmas Break (Part 2)
Christmas Break (Part 3)
Christmas Break (Part 4)
Christmas Break (Final)
The Chamber of Secrets
Peter Pettigrew
Dementors, Dementors
Welcome Back Hadrian
There Was No Doubt
A Dark Lord's Smile (Tadeus Nott)
Luna Lovegood
The First Attempt
Nightmares (Draco)
Boggarts
The Second Attempt
Rage (Tom)
In "Custody"
The Past (Sirius)
Awake at Last
What Mask?
Dreams
Tension
Another Year, Gone (Plus, an Apology)
Dark Elves, Vampires and Surprises (For Dumbledore Mind You)
The Quidditich World Cup
The Quidditch World Cup (Final)
Madeye Moody
Barty Crouch Jr.
A Father's Worry
The Tri-Wizard Tournament
A Deadly Duel
The Three Schools
Viktor Krum
The Inner Circle
Care For Magical Creatures (Charlie)
Fleur Delacour
The Four Champions
Weighing of The Wands
A Dragon For a Companion
Never Change
Moving On
A Dark Lord
To Find That Which is Most Important
The Tides Turn
Silence
Dark Times Ahead
The Yule Ball
The Final Task
Lord Krymmenos
Lucius Malfoy

A Conversation

32.1K 1.1K 38
By DexilsNotMe

A Conversation

"Is there something you need, Headmaster?" commented Severus Snape, glancing up from the book he had been reading. He was at his desk in his private quarters, when he felt the presence of another.

Standing in the door, was none other than Albus Dumbledore. The great wizard crossed the threshold, his hands clasped behind his back and unsmiling. There was no twinkle in his eye and Severus suspected the reason why.

"Yes Severus. You are a close friend to the Malfoys. Being young Draco's Godfather. Why did you not mention that young Hadrian was staying with them?" questioned Dumbledore and the stiff male hummed. "It is simple Albus. Hadrian is a student here. Though he was not before, he would become one. I am also a professor here. If I were to tell you personal information regarding his life without his permission it would go against the ministry's laws pertaining education. I have an obligation to the students' privacy." he replied and Dumbledore was silent a moment.

He nodded slowly and Severus stiffened as he felt the great wizard's magic surrounding him threateningly. "Yes.. of course. I must ask, do you know who retrieved Hadrian from the Dursleys?" Severus shook his head slowly. "No. If I would guess it would be Lucius himself or possibly Tadeus Nott. However, I doubt that they'd admit to it." he said and just as Albus attempted to raise his wand, someone cleared their throat.

The two wizards looked toward the door to find Quirinus Quirrel. The nervous looking man looked rigid with something like anger, his brown eyes narrowed slightly as they landed on Albus Dumbledore. "Excuse me..sir, but would it be too much trouble if I could speak with Severus for a moment?" he asked in a smooth voice and Dumbledore gave a tight smile.

"Not at all. Have a goodnight." he said in his grandfatherly voice and the two Slytherins stared after the man until he had left the room, the door shutting behind him. Quirrel flicked his wand, raising a few privacy wards, then took a seat at Severus' desk.

The stiff male raised a brow, crossing his arms. "What is this about Quirrel?" he drawled and the man chuckled, the sound deep and husky. Severus' eyes widened slightly at the familiar sound and he almost gaped at Quirrel as his eyes were suddenly a crimson red.

"M-My Lord.." he breathed faintly and the Dark Lord with Quirrel's likeness, smirked. "You seem surprised Severus. Have you lost faith in your Lord?" he teased and Severus gave him an incredulous stare. "Of course not. I just did not expect for you take possession of another wizard. I'm assuming your spirit had to rebuild itself.. then you drifted around, searching for a willing host?" he said and Tom smiled.

"Your mind is as sharp as ever I see. Correct. Though I did posses quite a few others, however they became unwilling and rejected me. I of course killed them. Quirrel is faithful to our cause." said the Dark Lord.

"My Lord, Dumbledore has the stone here. I can easily retrieve it for you." said Severus and Tom shook his head. "That would be suspicious as you know all of the tests one has to go through to get to it. I will retrieve it myself. Onto another subject.. Hadrian. Tell me, what did Dumbledore mean when he said that Hadrian was taken from.. the Dursleys?"

At this Severus paled.

"When you were vanquished, Dumbledore had kidnapped Hadrian and taken him to stay with muggles.."

As Severus explained, Tom's rage grew and Severus almost pitied Dumbledore. He could only imagine what his Lord had planned for the man when this was all over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 104K 154
the twins with differences * One girl was born with a gift, while the other was left behind in more ways than one.
58.4K 1.9K 11
When Harry starts having dark dreams, he begins to realise he is changing. What will he do to find out his true self?
974K 33.4K 89
When Harry got hit by the killing curse, he thought that would be the end of his life. He was happy that he could reunite with his loved ones in the...
8.9K 141 18
You know him better than anyone. He's your best friend for almost 5 years now. However what happens when you realise you have feelings for him? Does...