Christmas Break (Part 4)

^I know this seems long but I didn't want to just shove everything into one giant chapter. I felt like that was far too much and like it would be rushing it.

Hadrian yawned as he quickly finished up the last page of his essay. He was finally done with every bit of homework that had been assigned over the break.

He had wanted to finish early but he had been too distracted with all the activities going on. They had two more days before the Malfoy's Christmas Ball and one day before the Christmas festival being held in Diagon Alley.

Before that though..

Hadrian carefully put away his homework, glancing back at a sleeping Tom. He and Draco were curled up on the sofa in the drawing room after the feast Narcissa had prepared for everyone. Sirius and Remus were piled over each other on the floor and Neville and Ron had gone back to Neville's.

The manor was silent.

Hadrian stood, yawning and stretching, then left the room, making his way upstairs.

The final thing he had to do, was ask Horcrux Tom, where the Chamber was. Then, their goals for that year would be fairly complete. That and..he wanted to speak with young Tom. Maybe learn a little bit more about the Dark Lord when he was a teen.

The raven opened the door to Tom's room and his scar immediately began to buzz with warmth. It seemed that the Horcrux was eager for his attention. Not that Hadrian minded.

He spotted the leather bound diary on Tom's dresser and closed the door quietly, crossing the room to pick the book up. It was warm in his hands.

Hadrian sat down on the bed, retrieving a quill from thin air, then opened the book, writing on the blank pages within.

Hello Tom.

Hello. Your hand writing isn't familiar to me so you must not be Seamus. But I do know you. You are, Hadrian, right?

The raven smiled at this as he wrote a response.

That I am. If you don't mind, I'd like to speak with you.

I don't. I've wanted to talk to you for some time.

Well then we both agree. Could you tell me where the Chamber is?

Hadrian waited for a response but none came. He frowned at this, assuming that maybe Horcrux Tom was reluctant to give up the location, only to gasp when he was suddenly being tugged off of the bed and into the diary.

"Woah." he muttered as he stumbled forward, landing carefully on his feet. His green eyes roamed the expanse of his surroundings and he had no idea where he was.

"This, is the Chamber, you can find it underneath the bathroom sink of the girl's restroom. The one that's never used because of Myrtle." came the soft voice and Hadrian turned, eyes widening at the sight of a young Tom Riddle. He was dressed in his school robes, and like the adult Tom he had deep brown hair and sharp features. His skin pale..but his eyes weren't crimson. They were ice blue.

He stared at Hadrian for a moment, looking the boy over and Hadrian finally snapped out of his slight shock.

"Well.. hello again Tom." he said and Horcrux Tom moved closer, a certain glint in his eyes. When they were only inches away from each other, he reached out, brushing his thumb across the scar on Hadrian's head. It buzzed and Hadrian shuddered. "You're a Horcrux too. A living one. Which means the spell worked." murmured Tom, Hadrian nodding.