I Transmigrated into an otome...

De Liliana_York

Kameko has a perfect life; a loving family, people she could truly trust and herself, a beautiful and strong... Mai multe

Author's Note
Characters
1. I died in an 'accident'
2. Reincarnated? Meh? Into an Otome game?!,
3. Oh well
4. Crown Prince
5. Guest
6. Lets get along, brother
7. Debut
8. K
9. What's with this world?
10. Two Identity.
Not An Update!
11. Characters
12. Mind game: The Queen, The Joker and The King Part 1
13. The Queen, The Joker and The King Part2
14. Lawless
The Author has something to say
15. Lady's Lazy Life
16. His Obsession
17. Little innocent lamb
Special Chapter
You don't need to read as it's extra
19. Narcissari
This Author is really thankful≧﹏≦
20. SevenKin
The Author has something to say: 2
21. Dream
22. The Unexpected(s)
23. Truth?
This Author's Boring Thoughts
24. Beauty causes distruction
25. Her precious!
26. Birthday
Thank you for Understanding.
27. Home!
28. A play

18. "Who are you?"

1.9K 73 9
De Liliana_York

A/N: Annyeonghasaeyo Yeorobun! I have a question for y'all: Do you think I should add more K X Llyis or Zen X Llyis? (Or just end this book with Amerllyis living happily ever after with the duke, duchesses and Zero, while the others die in war? Lol just kidding... But yea for reals, if you want )

                 ___________________

"Adopted?"

"Eh?!" Both Amerllyis and Serena gasped at the word 'adopted'. They only recovered after a few seconds as it was just a joke played by K (100X for Amerllyis)

"Ohoho, you do joke very much Lord Lance" she laughed lightly but fakely as she reacted unnaturally. At this, K chuckled mysteriously amusing himself wiith her reaction and speed to change herself, although a bit unnatural.

"Let's get along, Rivermoore" He 'kindly' smiled as he casually glanced at her and then turned back his attention towards his angel.

"You don't need to get along with Lord Lance, little lamb. He, after all doesn't go here" Amerllyis smiled sweetly as she stood in front of Serena protectively. It was her instinct that whenever K smiled 'Kindly', there was something going on his head.

"Hmm~?" A glint passed by in his eyes witnessing his Angel's protective stance for another being but it quickly disappeared as he flashed the girls a helpless yet a serene smile that made Serena and the other students who were sneaking a glance at K, pause in daze. Except Amerllyis who almost couldn't stop from rolling her eyes at their reaction.

But since, she was a noble with rare magic and a model student, she instead waited for Serena to take her time staring at the beauty whilst a smile graced her lips but didn't reach her eyes. It made her look like a painting the first glance yet scary when looking closer and longer than one should.

"Now now. Lady Rivermoore must be getting late for her first class so I'm afraid we can't stay here any longer" Amerllyis broke the silence when she couldn't wait any longer. She, after all decided to talk to Serena to know if she was OOC or just the same normal, dense and kind heroine.

And now, she didn't have much time as she had to go back to the duke's mansion since the family had to travel back to her mother's kingdom to celebrate her(Llyis) grandmother's birthday.

'I've finally been allowed to visit mother's home after waiting for 14 years! Would I be stupid to even miss it? Hmph!'

"Ah.. Yes! Lady Lapis, Lord Lance. I'm very sorry for wasting your time!" Serena apologized, flustered at their godlike visuals. It was her first seeing such visuals which a a result made her feel intimidated and nervous.

"You shouldn't be apologizing to us, Lady Rivermoore! Instead I should be the one for keeping you here for too long. I am truly sorry" Amerllyis returned to her usual 'Noble Lady' image, not addressing the heroine a 'little lamb' anymore to not affect her image nor be rude to Serena in public's eyes or so, she thought so at least. Or was it tid bit late?

"No, no! You do not need to apologize, Lady Lapis! Instead I feel honored to have talked to you" Serena sweetly smiled like the heroine she was. Truly beautiful and innocent.

"You flatter me, Lady Rivermoore" Amerllyis smiled calmly in reply.

"In comparison with Rivermoore, you look fake" K, who had been watching the two interacting finally spoke with a gentle smile which totally did not go with the words he spoke.

Serena: ...

"Why, isn't it rare to find someone as cute and innocent as Lady Rivermoore in nobility? Unlike us, who can only fake ourselves and look fake even when we're genuine. I might have done something generous in my past life to have met an innocent and genuine one like Lady Rivermoore" Amerllyis chuckled gently as she retorted with yet another gentle smile like K's.

Serena, who was called 'innocent' and 'genuine' person all the way couldn't help turning her cheeks bright red. Even if it was said so to jab at another person, she couldn't help it when the one who said it was was very beautiful and even seemed easy to get along with.

"How cute" K Chuckled as he commented, not certain where the compliment was directed towards.

'Whatever!' Amerllyis rolled her eyes internally while watching K play it out like a Playboy.

'Hmm~ the compliment was for you though'

She glared in reply.

"I've been searching for you, Amerllyis. Where did you run off to?" A familiar low yet gentle voice was heard as she turned to see Zen walking towards her with a helpless smile. To her, this was a different Zen, not the usual sarcastic prince who'd always smile mysteriously.

"My, Your Highness, I thought you weren't feeling well so I had to give some space for you to rest!" Amerllyis replied whilst looking surprised and worried at the same time. "Might you not want to rest more? You look pale"

"Its alright now. I was just worried about you" Zen smiled gently as he stroked her head. To the students who witnessed their 'love' for each other, they were in awe.

'Damn, you act so good! Wait, not the point. Why are you stroking my beautiful, magical and brilliant hair?! Don't do that, I'm not a dog'

"Hmm~ its good then. Just don't stress yourself and rest more" She took on the role of a 'worried fiancé' perfectly as she nodded while a worried look graced her face.

'Man~ why wasn't I an actor in my previous life? Oh, I died young and already had too many followers'

"En" he smiled back gently in return.

Serena Rivermoore, the heroine couldn't get the right time to excuse herself and was just stuffed with the 'PDA' of the prince and his fiancé couldn't help but shiver as she saw the smile plastered on Lord Lance face.

It was the same smile he showed her when they met but just that it didn't reached his eyes and also the fact that there was a dark and cold aura around him.

"Oh my! Lady Rivermoore, this is my fiancée, His Highness Prince Zen" Amerllyis introduced with a sweet smile, quite absorbed into her role as a fiancé of the prince.

"I feel honored to meet Your Highness, this humble one is called Serena Rivermoore from the family of Baron Rivermoore" Serena humbly introduced herself as she bowed stiffly but exuded the 'innocent rabbit' heroine aura. 'I wanted to leave, why am I still here?'

"Rise" Zen replied indifferently without even sparing her a glance, which was a surprise to Amerllyis.

'Aren't this capture targets supposed to fall for little lamb? What's going in?!'

"Uhh, Your Highness, don't you feel anything? Like shouldn't you look at her? For once?" She whispered into his ears whilst tiptoeing.

To others, it seemed like 'lovers whispers' but to K, he knew exactly what's she was thinking, still he couldn't keep on watching this little play of theirs.

"Get out" he commanded in a low voice only enough for himself. At that, everyone present in the hall left except Amerllyis, and Zen who was still playing 'Romeo and Juliet'

'Whoa, the hell they leaving in hurry like someone would kill them if they didn't'

"My, something must have happened, I should go and have a look. Your Highness and Lord Lance an have a chat o'er some tea" Amerllyis tried to escape from being alone with the two guys as she came up with an excuse, even as far as suggesting them to get together.

"Come here, Angel" K's lazy yet indifferent voice rang out whilst he locked onto her as if not wanting her to disappear from his sight.

"I have a name" She rolled her eyes, not bothered to listen to his orders. Why would she? She wasn't used to someone ordering her around, also the fact that he disappeared for a few months after his weird act (refer chap 16) and even weirder after he came back.

K looker helpless whilst the cold aura around him melted certain degrees and his face turned gentler. He sighed. "Come to me, Ka- Llyis"

'Oh~ so he at least even know my nickname ' Amerllyis held a 'This person even knows how to call people by name' face as she walked over to him obediently, surprising her by how well she listened.

"How weird" Zen commented with interest as he watched them with amused expression

"I guess, he already OOC'd too much anyway but ..." Amerllyis who was already lost in her train of thoughts out loud enough for the guys to hear but did she even care ? Nope, you guessed wrong.

"Oh! So, who are you, Zen's look alike, copycat or whatever you're called? I'm pretty sure you're not his Highness, I mean if you were him, you would have left by now" She suspiciously asked scanning Zen's look alike up and down yet found nothing out if ordinary.

She may have changed the other target's opinion of her but never did she see them too OOC like the guy with her right now. She was also very certain that the reason for the students leaving abruptly was K's doing.

The capture target, Zen, first of all did not have the ability to act other than smiling like a gentleman whilst building wall between him and the other party. But this guy pretty much could act a gentleman, Playboy, sarcastic dude or sometimes even a sadist.

Amerllyis knew him very well as a result of being his fiancé and 'playmates' for 14 years.

The character also did not have any ability to shape shift himself to other guys (refer chap 9) unlike 'Zen' she was with. Finally, the character should have fallen in love with the heroine at first sight.

Yeah, she had changed the opinions of others, like having a crush on her maybe and might have even stopped her brother from turning into a psycho but Zen in the game was really special.

He was down to earth loyal to the heroine that not even war could change his loyalty towards Serena so how tf would she, Amerllyis, an ordinary love rival change the game's character live for the heroine?!

There was only one answer for the i.e the guy she had been 'play mates' with for the past 14 years was not the actual character but someone like K who was powerful. There was a possibility that he was also someone like her but that was just 1℅ as this guy was pretty much a strong guy whose abilities was in par with K as how he could stand against him(K).

"Who might I be?" 'Zen' asked back as he acted like he was pondering. "Who do you think I am?" He chuckled whilst he mused himself with wine that appeared out of nowhere, like it was there from the start.

"K, let's go. He's creepier than you, I'm seriously getting goosebumps all over" Amerllyis confessed; went to where K was standing and hid behind him.

"Haha, well I wonder how you'd react if you did find my identity" 'Zen' mused. His gentle and playful demeanor turned cold yet lifeless. His eyes reflected a cold and merciless shine yet a 'gentle' smile played on his lips which made him appear like a serene lifeless doll.

"I'll wait... Doll" Done with what he wanted to say, he disappeared into thin air.

'Doll..? Ha..'

As she was sarcastically laughing in her head, a soft yet cold lips came in contact with the nape of her nape, making her jump in fright. "Hey! Why-?!"

"Stop thinking of useless beings" K, who was the culprit replied simply with a lazy smile, looking as if it wasn't him. Well, he did it only because she was too focused on listing out names, nothing special. He just wanted her attention.

"You..you've changed. Tell me why, did a woman break your heart? Or maybe a man? Come in, share it all with me, this Onee Sama will lift your burden" Amerllyis stated, patting his shoulders whilst shaking her head in regret as if in regret for a loss.

"A lil' rabbit, she didn't break my heart. She just took it" He replied as he bend his head closer her ears "I'm afraid of what I can do if she didn't give hers"

"What the..? You've really changed!" She pushed him away, looking freaked out by his sudden change of behavior. "Don't talk to me for these few days. I need to digest this personality of yours first if I ever need business with you" With that, she hurriedly ran away, quite unladylike.

K could only watch helpless as her tiny figure disappeared as quick as she ran.

"Is she leaving next week?" He asked whilst still looking towards the direction his Angel ran away from.

"Yeah" A young silver haired appeared from the shadows as he leisurely walked over to K.

"Protect her" K stated, finally focusing his attention on the young man who looked too lazy to even drag his feet over to his savior while also a friend.

"I always do. But can she not protect herself? Is she really the Angel you've chosen?"

"Don't ask, just protect her. I'll treat you sweets when you're done"

"Am I a kid?"

"..." ^_^

"Fine. It's good anyway"
With everything being said, the young man disappeared into the shadows, making himself one with the darkness.

His surroundings changed, filled with darkness as he closed his eyes. His emotions, unknown.

"How long.. Brother?"

_______________

A/N: Thank you shoo much for reading! Lobe yo💜

Do vote and comment.

Word Count: 2331

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

513K 19.2K 47
When I found the newest Otome game by the famous game company Hugot7, I was crying tears of joy. It was utterly beautiful, the scenery, the kingdoms...
570K 24.4K 87
After enduring years of pain as a consequence of being confined by my Yandere stepbrother, I was finally freed from my misery by an unfortunate house...
735K 25.8K 44
Kaede Sakamoto, just your average Japanese high school girl. She was hit by 'Truck-san' and died. Surprise surprise, she has reincarnated into an '...
5.4K 267 17
Walking on your home from your shift while playing your favorite otome game,you get dashed by a car only to end up in the game as an extra life. You...