Setter Ace of Shiratorizawa

By worshipmezashu

[Haikyuu!xOC] [The rewrite of ๐‘จ๐’„๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’‚๐’•๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’›๐’‚๐’˜๐’‚] "Whoa, who is that?" "No idea, but she'... More

Announcement
1: The First Day
2: The Girl's Team
3: The Game Pt. 1
4: The Game Pt. 2
5: The Game Pt. 3
6: Practice and Recognition
7: Aoibajohsai
8: Confrontation and Memories
9: Stars and Bonding
10: Saturday
11: Assumptions and Group Chats
12: Practice Match #1
13: Three On Three
14: Practice Match #2 and New Friends
15: New Setter and Practice Match #3
16: New Roomie and Crushes~
17: Tendล and Extra Practice
18: Prelim Matchups, Moving and Memes
19: Prelims Begin
20: Ace Not Just Setter
21: The Finals
22: Azusa's Redemption
23: The Next Day
24: Begging and Oikawa
25: Aobajohsai Third Years
26: Fun and Confessions
27: Leaving
28: Start Of Training Camp
29: Bokuto, Akaashi and Texts
30: The Quick and Sleep Over
31: Day After and Realizations
32: Advice and Warnings
33: Plans and Confessions
34: Nationals
35: The Rescue Twins
37: Adjustments
38: PrObLeMs
39: The Boys
40: Alls Well That Ends Well
41: Pain
42: Reunions
43: Ushiwaka's Girlfriend
44. Filler
45. The Finals - Part One
46. The Finals - Part Two
47. The Finals - Part Three
48. The Finals - Part Four
49. The Finals - Part Five
50. Epilogue

36: Poof

9.7K 331 695
By worshipmezashu

The first thing Kazane felt when she woke up was pain. Squeezing whatever was in her hand, she opened her eyes. "What the hell?" She grumbled, looking around.

"You fell down stairs, and broke your leg. Smooth move, Kazane." Tobio grumbled, "you've been out for a while."

"A while huh? Man, I suck." She chuckled, then winced as her leg pulsed. "Um, is this always this painful?"

"Apparently." Tobio shrugged, pressing the nurse button. "I'm just glad you didn't crack your skull, dumbass."

"Me too, I don't think I could have handled it." Then her eyes widened, "Wait, volleyball.. How long am I gonna be out?!"

"You're awake, that's good." The nurse walked in as Tobio was about to answer. "You did break your leg pretty bad, so it will be about six months for a full recovery."

"S-six months.." Kazane mumbled, her eyes wide. Tobio frowned, nodding.

"I'm sorry, Kazane.." He looked down sadly. She shook her head.

"It's not your fault, besides I just must have not been paying attention! It's weird though, the last thing I remember is getting accepted into Shiratorizawa.." She mumbled.

(Hehhhe I'm so evil and I love it.)

Tobio's eyes widened. That was a while ago, so she probably didn't even remember her teammates, or the boy's team, or her boyfriend... Just how hard had those bastards hit her?

"Um, yeah. You've been out for so long that you missed the first semester." Tobio made up on the fly, making his twin groan.

"Aw man! I'm gonna have so much catching up to do!" She complained, then grimaced as her leg flared again.

"Easy now sweetie," The nurse said, smiling as she started checking her vitals. "For the fastest recovery, you can't push yourself. If you do, it will be even longer most likely. We don't want that, right?"

"Right.." She nodded dejectedly.

"Alright, I'll call your parents and get them in here." The nurse told them before walking out of the room.

"Can't believe I can't play volleyball for the rest of the school year," Kazane frowned, looking more than just a little sad. Tobio bit his lip, he couldn't imagine what it would be like not to be able to play.

"You're awake! My baby!" Mrs. Kageyama came barreling into the room followed by her husband, who looked more composed than she did.

"Hi mom!" Kazane smiled as she hugged her, and Mrs. Kageyama smiled back.

"Mom, dad, can I talk to you outside?" Tobio asked, clearing his throat. Nodding hesitantly, the parents smiled back at their daughter before following their son out into the hall.

•••

Kazane 😎
This is Kazane's brother. If you didn't already know, she was in an accident and just woke up today. However, she does have amnesia and doesn't remember anything after being accepted into Shiratorizawa, which means she doesn't remember any of you. I'm going to delete your contacts and chats, to keep it the way she thinks it is. If you see her, she won't remember you so you'll just have to deal with it. Apologies,
Kageyama.

•••

The Shiratorizawa boys team sat in the corner of their gym, looking at their phones as it had been sent to their group chat. Kazane didn't remember them.

Tendou was not okay. His best friend didn't remember him. Not only that, she couldn't play volleyball for the rest of that year. He could barely keep a straight face.

Ushiwaka was not okay. His girlfriend didn't remember him. She probably still knew of him, but she most likely didn't remember her feelings for him.

The others were also torn up about it, so much so that Washijo just gave them the day off and told them to get themselves together.

Shirabu, begrudgingly, held Goshiki as he cried softly, rubbing his back as they laid in bed.

Semi and Ushiwaka just chilled in their room, neither speaking as they worked on their homework or did something else like tidying up.

Tendou laid in Kazane's bed, his face buried in her pillow as he breathed in. But then he got an idea, bolting up. "I might have a chance.."

~•~

Kuroo and Bokuto looked at their phones as they were hanging out when they received the message. They had been told a bit about what had happened, but they hadn't heard about the memory loss until right then.

"Well fuck."

~•~

Everyone at Karasuno couldn't believe the news. They hadn't really heard anything until Kageyama had been pulled out of practice by his parents, and even then it was brief.

Nishinoya and Tanaka were down in the dumps for the rest of the day. Suga and Daichi weren't much better, even if they tried to stay strong for the other players.

Tsukishima didn't seem that messed up from it, but Tadashi could see he was affected a bit. Tadashi himself was also a bit down in the dumps, as Kazane was someone he really got along well with and liked a lot.

Hinata was the worst, for sure. He looked dead as he sulked around school, almost as bad as their first practice match dead, and he kept repeating "Kaz doesn't remember me," Over and over again.

~•~

"You're kidding."

"I wish I was." Kuroo sighed as he and Bokuto explained the situation to Akaashi and Kenma.

".. That's really messed up." Kenma muttered, his gaze on the ground with his eyes wide. Akaashi frowned, pursing his lips.

"So if or when we see her next, we're supposed to act like we don't know her?"

"Probably," Kuroo shrugged, and Bokuto groaned.

"Fuuuuck this suuuucks!!!"

"Fuck yeah it does." Kuroo joined in the groans, and the two setters rolled their eyes.

~•~

"No, I can't do that to Wakkun." Tendou grumbled, collapsing back into the pillow with a groan. Getting out his phone, he looked over some of the pictures he had taken of Kazane.

"Why'd you have to go and forget us, huh?"

~•~

"Good news! We can let you go tomorrow, but we're gonna keep you overnight just to keep an eye on you." The doctor explained, and Kazane nodded.

"Thank you doctor." She smiled, and he smiled back, patting her shoulder before leaving. "One more day in here then I'm home free!"

"Yeah," Tobio agreed, "in a wheelchair."

"You're just jealous!" Kazane stuck her tongue out at him, and he chuckled with a roll of his eyes before getting serious.

"Kazane, I need to tell you something."

"Oh, so serious!" She joked, but then stopped and nodded. "Okay, what is it?"

"You haven't been out for very long, you were only out for two days. You lost your memories of the last few months." He explained slowly.

"I... I what?"

(If you guys didn't already know, updates for Ace will be on Wednesdays and Saturdays)

Merci!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

901K 24.5K 43
What if Kageyama had a sister? Would she be like him? Where was she after all this time? Well you can find out in this book! This is the story of Ma...
7.7K 268 57
"Let's play a game." "What kind of game." "It's to see how much we can annoy each other until the other wants to switch rooms." "You're on." This is...
449K 13.7K 35
After being asked to leave Shiratorizawa (cough, cough expelled) for various reasons, y/n set her heart on Karasuno. She wasn't what anyone was expec...
107K 3.5K 35
[ undergoing editing!! ] You might know about the boy's team of Shiratorizawa Academy but have you heard of the girl's team who are rumored to be in...