17: Tendō and Extra Practice

Apparently when our coach said that we would be having the weekend off, it was not the same with Washijo

Apparently when our coach said that we would be having the weekend off, it was not the same with Washijo. He gave them Saturday off. Only Saturday.

Therefore, the boys asked me to come practice with them, and even though I didn't really want to, when Yamagata said he'd buy me ice cream, I agreed.

The main way to get me to say yes to anything: food and/or ice cream.

However, I still spent the night at my parent's house on Saturday

I woke up at 5am because Tendō texted me last night and told me he was gonna walk me to practice at 5:30am, and when I told him I was at my parent's house he still wouldn't let up and insisted so I sent him my address. (Wow that was a run on sentence)

After using the bathroom and doing the normal morning routine, I made my way to the kitchen and grabbed my cereal. Practically scarfing it down, I chased it with some apple juice. Just as I was putting my dishes in the sink, my phone tinged.

•••

Tendō 🦎
I'm outside~!

•••

Smiling, I grabbed my bag and jacket, shoving my phone in the pocket as I opened the door. Tendō stood there, also in his Shiratorizawa Sports uniform. "Morning." I greeted.

"Good morning Kazzy-boo, how did you sleep?" The redhead asked as we started walking.

"Eh, pretty well, you?"

"Same. Actually, I had this weird dream that we lost the finals to Seijoh, it was suuuuper weird." Tendō complained, making me laugh.

"There's no way you guys would loose to Aobajohsai."

"I know right? That's why it was so weird!" He exclaimed. "How bout after practice we go to Student Resources and get your dorm changed?" Tendō suggested, his hands on his hips.

"Sure, your roommate gonna join us?"

"I'll text him when we're done with practice," The redhead smiled as he looked up at the dark sky. "Ya know, everyone is looking forward to practicing with you again, it's been a hot minute since the last time you spent a whole practice with us."

"Yeah no kidding, I'm pretty sure the only time I stayed an entire practice with you guys was to my first day of school." I snickered. "Good times."

"For real though." Tendō laughed. The rest of the walk to Shiratorizawa was fairly uneventful, until I told him about my new friends. "Dude lemme see!" He grabbed my phone and scrolled through the conversation. "Maaan, this is great! Wait-oh, hahahaha that was a good one!"

"Can I have my phone back Tendō?" I asked, sighing in annoyance.

"You should add me~" He said as he handed the phone back to me.