28: Start Of Training Camp

(Get ready children)

"HOOOOOOOOO THERE'S THREE OF THEM?!?!?" Yamamoto cried on his knees

"HOOOOOOOOO THERE'S THREE OF THEM?!?!?" Yamamoto cried on his knees. "Ones the sexy kind, ones the cute kind, and ones the badass kind! I'm not worthy of such a blessing!"

Kazane snorted as she kept walking, Bokuto chatting beside her as Akaashi walked next to him with a tired expression.

"Man it's so awesome you're here! I literally can't believe that you're spending the weekend here with us! It's gonna be so awesome!!" The owl cheered. "Oooooooh you can practice hitting with me!"

"Yes please! I was hoping to get in a bit of practice. Maybe Akaashi and I can switch off setting?" She suggested.

"Sure." The dark haired male nodded.

"Dude let's head to the gym and introduce Kaz to everybody!" Bokuto said excitedly as Kuroo joined us.

"Like duh bro, gotta make sure everyone knows~" The two smirked at each other as Kazane and Akaashi sighed.

"This is gonna be a long weekend."

"Agreed."

So Kazane was dragged into the gym behind the two captains, Akaashi following. "Whoaaaaa who's the hottie?"

"Oh, Kazane's here." Kenma muttered as he glanced at the four who had just entered the gym.

"Hey guys, I'm Kazane Kageyama, please call me Kazane or Kaz, thank you for having me!" She said politely, bowing.

"Thank you for coming all this way!" The person paused as he read the name on her jacket and his eyes widened. "Wait a second, you're from Shiratorizawa!"

"Yeah that's right." The girl grinned, "I'm technically here with Karasuno but I'm actually from Shiratorizawa. My brother goes to Karasuno so I had to come. Don't ask." Kazane laughed.

"Hello Kazane." Kenma greeted as he walked over.

"Oooooh hello there! Wow you're tall." A dirty blonde shirt male grinned at her.

"How tall are you again?" Kuroo asked, and Kazane shrugged.

"Last time I checked I'm 5'11." She said, and Yaku whistled.

"That's so awesome! Anyway, my name's Morisuke Yaku, nice to meet you!" The light blonde smiled at her.

"Nice to meet you Yaku!" Kazane grinned back at him before smiling at Kenma. "Hi Kenma, how are you doing?"

"I'm fine, thank you." He said, "want to warm up with me?" The question made almost everyone on Nekoma do a double take.

"Sure thing! One second, let me go change." Kazane told him, so he nodded.

"I'll show you where the bathroom is.." He mumbled, so the female followed after him.

"Dang, Kenma sure went after that opportunity." Kuroo pursed his lips. "Didn't think I'd have even more competition."