One Direction are my Babysitt...

By bangableniall

Meet Caroline. She’s a regular 16 year old girl. Well, until five boys moved in next door. At first, Carolin... More

An Insiders Look
Don't Touch Me
This One's A Fighter
Detentionaire
To Infinity And Beyond
You Need Me But I Don't Need You
I Love You, Goodbye
Trouble
All Time Low
Harold: Part A.

Contest - your opinion, your writing.

193 1 1
By bangableniall

This is not an update. I am sorry for any inconvience I may have caused. However, this is indeed your time to shine. Please read on. 

Hi guys. I was thinking, if someone would like to write a chapter for One Direction are my Babysitters, I would be absolutely privileged to read it and publish it - credit to you, of course. 

I would really like to just, get on the road with this story and have it eventually come to a close. I will of course, proof-read and make minor adjustments to areas which I do not think meet the original aim of the story, but honestly. This could just be a time for your writing careers to hit off, with the number of followers this story has received.

If you are possibly interested in writing "Zayn's part" I'm pretty sure we're up to, please message me with your work.  I don't know if you can send word documents via this message, but if not, just do please message me and I will gladly provide you with my email. 

If you have no idea where to start off, but however do want to write, I can give you a starting paragraph I have already gotten done. 

Remember, people. This is your time to shine. 

Thank you for being just awesome.  

I am also sorry for not updating in ages. This is the time where the writing comes back onto track and it's time to bring the story to a gradual close. 

Please, please please, read the other couple of stories I have written. If you like them, please let me know because praises and criticism is what I live for. Thank you. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 4.9K 24
Harry and Louis had a kid. Who knew!? It's been 7 years since then. They've kept it a secret. They even put him in a care home. Secretly, they made a...
1.9K 308 25
"Well, I never thought pushing some random people off the road would turn out to be one direction.", Miley stated. We finished the song staring into...
530 10 1
Harry and Zayn: Brothers, Junior High School Students and living together in a dormitory. They had a really rough childhood memory, experiencing so m...
17.1K 347 20
Hi, my name is Jessica Grace Wright. My parents are very wealthy and I have three older brothers; Jonathan is only older by two minutes..Show off.. A...