Dead and Not Buried

By makeandoffer

Leah Preston was a normal 17 year old girl, until she wakes up and finds herself staring at her own lifeless... More

Dead and Not Buried
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- The day i died.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- My lifeless body.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Parties, Ghosts & Ex-Lax.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Misleading text messages.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- 'Nothing about me is pea sized'
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- The boyfriend.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- 'You don't have to touch me'
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Feeling my presence.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Little white lies?
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- The Haunted Cafeteria.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Naked arguments.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- The night it changed.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- The morning after
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Invasion of privacy
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- The ride home.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Psychic Ruth.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Talking it through.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Not playing fair.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- The best friend.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- A slut, or a murdering hoe?
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Didn't know she had it in her.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Pool parties and the killer.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Denial.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Getting the plan together.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Slip of the tongue confessions.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Oakley Lake.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Watching my death.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk-To pull this off, you need to be crazy..
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Under questioning.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Final Goodbyes.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- The Light (FINAL CHAPTER)

I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Laughing fits.

474K 16.8K 11.5K
By makeandoffer

LEAH POV

I apparated to Carmen’s house. I had never actually been to her house before, but I just knew where to apparated. Apparently being a ghost means you’re like a walking sat nav.

I looked around the poorly lit hallway I was in, and the pictures on the wall of Carmen throughout the ages confirmed I was in the right place.

I had a quick glance at the pictures of her as a baby. She was cute. It breaks your heart doesn’t it?

Going from a cute girl in pig tails licking a lollypop to...well, a slutty girl in pigtails licking a different sort of lollypop.

I saw the light from under one of the many doors of this hallway. It was freaking huge, I knew Carmen was well of but this was ridiculous. The hallway reminded me of the one in the ‘Shining’, I was half expecting those creepy little rat children asking me if ‘I want to play’.

No, you creepy little shits, I do not want to play.

I walked over to the door, hearing muffled sounds coming from the other side, and without a hesitation walked straight through it. I really did not think this through, and immediately regretted it.

The first thing I noticed was the walls. How can you not notice them? They were the brightest pink I think I’ve ever seen in my life, my eyes were suffering from this ridiculous shade of pink.

How old is this girl again?

However, the next thing I spotted almost blinded me. It also gave me a weird feeling in my stomach, which I refused to believe, was jealousy.

Jared was sat up on the bed, with Carmen straddling him. They were both completely naked, and they were both going at it. Carmen’s moans and screams echoed around the room, she’s gotta be faking it?

Jared hasn’t spotted me yet, and I doubt he will anytime soon due to him being a little pre-occupied with the whore that’s currently sat on his cock. I had to stop this somehow. And I am going for the comedy gold while I'm at it.

“MY EYES, MY POOR DELICATE EYES!” I screamed dramatically, and my hand flew in front of my eyes covering them. In-between the gaps of my fingers, I saw Jared jump in surprise at my scream, and as a reflex pushed Carmen off of him, with a lot of force, causing her to lose her balance and fall off the bed.

That was it for me, I was laughing so hard at what I just witness I had to lean over and hold my stomach. I saw Jared’s hateful glare on me, and it just caused me to laugh more.

“Jared...you...just..assaulted her...in the middle...of banging her” I choked out in-between laughs, I could feel tears rolling down my face.

“JARED WHAT THE HELL?” Carmen yelled at him, getting to her feet and looking down at him. He looked at her, and I could tell he was struggling to try and find something to say that would justify what he just did.

What can you really say to justify pushing the girl you’re having sex with off you so hard that she falls of the bed?

“I thought I saw a spider!” he blurted out.

According to Jared apparently, that’s what you say.

I was now screaming with laughter, and I was literally rolling on the floor, still holding my stomach.

I saw her face soften, and she put a hand on his shoulder. “Its okay baby, I'm sure it’s gone now. If you see it again just let me know and I’ll get rid of it okay?” she reassured him.

 I had gotten to the stage in laughing where you are laughing so hard no sound is actually coming out of your mouth. This was just getting funnier and funnier.

Carmen was reassuring Jared because of a spider. I was banging my fists on the floor now, my stomach beginning to hurt.

“Yeah...Um thanks” he replied, obviously trying to ignore my booming laughter, which must have been very distracting. I couldn’t see his face because I was laughing into the carpet, but I could basically hear his jaw grinding together in annoyance. This only made it funnier.

“I'm quickly going to pop downstairs for a drink, then I’ll be back up so we can finish. Only if you think you’re up for it though?” she asked, genuinely worried he was somehow mentally scarred or something from seeing a freaking spider.

This girl was trying to kill me. I felt like I had cramps from laughing so much. He must have nodded or something, because I saw her feet walk past my head and out the door.

I was still rolling about the floor laughing, screaming ‘Arghh, spiders, their everywhere!’ in-betweens laughs when I felt someone pull me up by my arms and place me on my feet like I was a feather.

I came face to face with Jared, and saw the annoyance clearly through the expression on his face. I tried to disguise my laughter but considering his hands were still wrapped around the top of my arms, which were shaking uncontrollably, I probably failed.

“You just made me look like a complete jackass!” He basically yelled.

“You’re the one who said the reason you almost gave her a concussion halfway through fucking her was because of a spider.” I almost said that without laughing. “I didn’t know you were Arachnophobic?”

(A/N-I didn’t even know what this meant, but apparently it’s the proper name of having a genuine fear of spiders, so I thought id slide it in here haa.)

He ignored my sarcastic remark. “You didn’t have to just come storming through the door! You scared the crap outta me!”

“What the hell was I going to do, knock?” I asked sarcastically. He clenched his jaw. I had managed to compose myself now, and I wiped the tears from my eyes. “Ah, Thanks for that Mercedes I haven’t laughed like that in years.”

“Why are you such a pain in the ass?!” he hissed at me, slightly shaking me by the shoulders.

“Excuse me dickhead, I came here to see if you needed any help snooping for my phone, but you were obviously managing just fine without me. I don’t know what possessed you to think that my phone would be in her vagina, but I suppose a leads a lead hey?” I replied sarcastically.

“Are you jealous?” he asked, clearly amused.

“Do you realise this is the second time we’ve argued whilst you’ve been naked?” I blurted out, trying to change the subject. The corners of his mouth tugged up.

“How lucky for you, but your still jealous.” He responded, not fooled by my poor attempt of changing the subject.

“Of course. I mean I’ve always wanted to fuck Carmen.” I spat sarcastically. He smirked, clearly seeing through me. Okay maybe I was a little jealous.

“Well, you can chill out jealous, I’ve already snooped through her room, and there’s nothing here. Meet me by my car in a little bit and I’ll explain everything. I can also give you a valid excuse for fucking Carmen, in order to help with your seeping envy because she currently has my body and you don’t.” he smirked.

I made a face of disgust, even though a part of my brain was agreeing with him.

Ergh, what the hell is wrong with me?

I heard footsteps closer to the door. Clearly Jared did as well.

“I just gotta wrap things up here.” He quickly whispered and let go of my shoulders, promptly walking back over to bed so she wouldn’t suspect anything. I raised an eyebrow at him.

“Wrap things up? You really think this girl is going to be able to look you in the face, let alone let you touch her, now she knows you’re scared of the big bad spiders?” I mocked, as the door opened and she walked back in, still naked. Skank.

He smirked at her but his eyes drifted towards me. It was like he was saying ‘just wait and see’

I saw her give a ‘sexy’ grin. Personally she looks more like she’s been in the face with a shovel, but that’s just my opinion. She strutted, yes STRUTTED, over to him on the bed, and without a word straddled him once again and began kissing his neck. There was that feeling in the pit of my stomach again.

He looked over at me with a smug look on his face, mouthing ‘yes’ as a response to my earlier question. I scowled at him, and flipped him off.

“Are you planning to watch?” he asked me sarcastically, out loud.

“What?” Carmen asked, looking up.

“I said touch my crotch” he responded to her without hesitation. I laughed.

Before she did do what he just said, I apparated out of the house and outside. I sat on the bonnet of his car. I looked up at the house, and could see the light from the room I was just in.

The feeling in the pit of my stomach was still there, along with an urge to apparated back up there, grab Carmen by the hair and pull her off him, with a cheeky kick to the face. I probably would have done just that if I could actually touch anything. Damn being an untouchable spirit.

I probably could just throw another lightshade at her with my mind?

Why the hell was I jealous, I had no right to be.

He wasn’t my boyfriend.

So why the hell did it feel like he was cheating on me?

I have serious issues.

---

there you go, please vote and comment and tell me what you think!

so, do you think Carmen really did kill her?

Do you think their both going to admit any time soon how they feel about each other?

thank you so much for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 212 19
Sixteen year old Jaydin moves with his family from Gothenburg to Stockholm. He's not happy about that, and his parents won't even tell him why they'r...
13.2K 1.5K 58
Leah Azemar has died. Properly this time. And she might have taken the rest of the world with her. As the world of the dead begins to collapse, and...
3.2K 121 26
Normally finding a hot guy in her bedroom wouldn’t irritate Zoe so badly, but finding her childhood friend Logan there is a big problem. Mostly becau...
976 34 26
Mona Washington (OC), an 18-year-old high school student is obliged to find out who murdered her best friend Tarni McGavin, with a little help from f...