Dead and Not Buried

By makeandoffer

Leah Preston was a normal 17 year old girl, until she wakes up and finds herself staring at her own lifeless... More

Dead and Not Buried
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- The day i died.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- My lifeless body.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Parties, Ghosts & Ex-Lax.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Misleading text messages.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- 'Nothing about me is pea sized'
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- The boyfriend.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- 'You don't have to touch me'
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Feeling my presence.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Little white lies?
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- The Haunted Cafeteria.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Naked arguments.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- The night it changed.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- The morning after
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Laughing fits.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- The ride home.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Psychic Ruth.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Talking it through.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Not playing fair.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- The best friend.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- A slut, or a murdering hoe?
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Didn't know she had it in her.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Pool parties and the killer.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Denial.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Getting the plan together.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Slip of the tongue confessions.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Oakley Lake.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Watching my death.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk-To pull this off, you need to be crazy..
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Under questioning.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Final Goodbyes.
I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- The Light (FINAL CHAPTER)

I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Invasion of privacy

488K 15.1K 6.3K
By makeandoffer

Right, back to the present...

I thought about what happened that night, and what it lead to. He ignored me for the next few days, which to be honest was the best thing that could happen because it made me realise how much of an asshole he was, and my hatred towards him just grew until I really did debate on buying a shot gun to blow his big fucking head off.

Then, when he did start talking to me, he acted like nothing happened. He went back to trying to do the arguments we had at school, but this time around, the arguments were real, not playful like before. Before, we would argue, and then later that night we would be hanging out. This time, we would argue and I would go home and make a list of ways to kill him.

 We would scream at each other in the middle of the classroom and halls, we would always try and mess with each other, push the other so far that we’d snap. About a month after that night, he had been spending the whole day trying to piss me off, and I completely snapped.

So do you know what I did? I grabbed a knife, and slashed the tyres of his car. The expression on his face still makes me smile with pride to this day. I don’t even know how many times I’ve slapped that boy in the last year.

But it was only around 2 months later, when me and Seth first started going out that he would throw the night we had in my face. Before that, he never brought it up, like it never happened. It still confused me to this day why he waited so long to start throwing it in my face.

To my surprise though, he didn’t tell anyone. I thought he would go blabbing to his friend about it, telling them how great of a player he is as he managed to bed the one girl who used to say she would rather have sex with a badger than Jared Mercedes. But he never did.

Unfortunately, he still rubbed it in my face every chance he got.

You’d think, after all of this, he would be the last person who would be able to see me when I died and became a ghost, but instead he’s the only one? Someone up there is definitely taking the piss.

I sighed; I couldn’t sit here sulking about this.

So I decided to apparated to Carmen’s to help Jared try and find some proof that she did in fact kill me.

JARED POV

The whole way here I had to grab the steering wheel for dear life to stop myself from going back and screaming in her face. I had such an urge to smash something it was unreal.

It was the worst mistake of her life?             

It certainly wasn’t mine.

I know I left her, but I thought it was for the best. I would have just hurt her even more down the line. Yes, I did ignore her after, which even I admit was heartless, even for me, but I knew if I talked to her so soon after, I would admit just how I felt about her. I couldn’t let that happen.

I knew she would hate me, I just didn’t know how much. I tried getting things back to normal, but when we argued after, I could hear the hatred seeping out of every word she said to me. She didn’t come round mine anymore, and the only way we hung out was if Eve and Max were there. That usually led to an argument anyway.

I didn’t bring what happened up, because I was trying to forget just how good it was and how it made me feel. This didn’t really work to be honest. Then once she started seeing Seth, I couldn’t help but to bring it up and rub it in her face every chance I got.

I think I was jealous to be honest. I don’t know why, she had every right to move on. I mean I took her virginity then left her naked in my bed. To this day, it’s the worst thing I’ve ever done in my life, and believe me that’s pretty impressive because I have done some bad things in my time.

I finally got to Carmen’s, and she quickly showed me up to her room. Eager much?

I tried to hide my disgust at the bright pink walls of her room. She was 17 for Christ sake, not 8.

“Where are the parentals?” I asked.

“Oh their out tonight, Mummy got a promotion and they have gone celebra-”

“That’s really nice, can I have a drink?” I cut her off. I could not be bothered to listen to her. She looked slightly hurt, but quickly composed herself and got up. I thought she was heading downstairs to get the drink, giving me a little time to snoop around her room for the phone. Instead, she walked over towards the mini fridge in the corner, MINI FRIDGE!

I cursed in my head. Damn rich kids and their useless need of appliances. She handed me a beer, and I gave her a quick smile to say thanks.

I had to think of something to get her out the room long enough for me to have a good look around. I couldn’t say something to make her suspicious though, my mind searched for an answer.

“Carmen you smell” I blurted out.

Wow, that was slick Jared.

She was clearly hurt, and her mouth dropped open a little at my comment.

“D-Do I?” she asked. She actually lifted her arm up to her nose and smelt herself and check. I had to stop myself from laughing.

“Yeah a little, I have a thing with hygiene and germs” I improvised.

“Well, I did have gym today...” she trailed off.

She was actually agreeing with me. I’ve seen a lot of girls say things to agree with me in order to stay on my good side, and get into my pants, but this was ridiculous. If I had said this to Leah, I would be sporting a nice black eye right about now.

“Maybe you should go have a quick shower before we do anything.” I told her. See, my ‘you smell’ remark was leading to something. She was still clearly in shock at what I said, and trying to not look offended. She nodded her head.

“Do you want to join me?” she asked, smiling. Oh Christ.

“No, you still smell, and I’ve got a problem with hygiene remember. I think it’s best if you go get clean” I smiled innocently.

“O-okay...then you can get me dirty again” she quickly recovered.

Ergh, just go fucking shower already!

“Yeah exactly. Metaphorically speaking of course, I don’t like germs. Germs are not my friends” I replied, with a serious tone. Inside though, I was crying with laughter. How I managed to keep a straight face I have no idea.

Her smile quickly dropped, and she nodded again before getting up and leaving the room, slowly. She still had a look of confusion on her face, obviously still trying to figure out what the hell just happened. She was actually going to have a shower though, just because I said she should. I snorted with laughter after she went.

This takes desperate to a whole new level, why don’t these girls stick up for themselves when I talk to them like shit?

I think that’s why I find Leah so damn hot, she’s got a temper on her and doesn’t take any shit from me, unlike these other desperate sluts. I'm not going to lie; I do get a little turned on whenever we argue. Half the time I have to stop myself from grabbing her by the waist and repeating that night a year ago.

As soon as I heard the shower running, I jumped off the bed and let the invasion of privacy begin. I looked though her wardrobe, under her bed, in her many handbags and in her draws. I was so determined in my mission; I didn’t even have a good stare at what underwear she had. Jesus, something was wrong here.

After I had looked through every inch of the room, and debated on whether or not to climb into the attic in her room to have a look in there, then decided against it. I don’t even think Carmen is smart enough to realise there is an attic in here, she wouldn’t go to the effort to put it up there.

I thought maybe she put it in another room of the house, then also remembered her telling me in her many rants, thinking I actually cared, that her mum does not respect her privacy and she can’t leave anything lying about. So I don’t really think she’d leave the phone of a girl who had been missing for a few days on the coffee table.

So, basically, I didn’t find anything.

It just convinced me a little bit more that I do not think Carmen did it.

I had just sat back down on the bed, hearing her footsteps down the hall. I leaned back, like I had been sat here waiting the entire time.

She walked in, in nothing but a white towel. Her hair was dripping around her shoulders, and her body was still glistening wet. From the smirk on her face, I could tell that’s not all that was wet.

I suddenly remembered that she thinks I came around tonight so she can ‘thank me’ for saving her life, I never thought I’d say this, but I really wasn’t in the mood to do her.

I couldn’t just leave now though, after forcing the girl to bathe because apparently she had body odour. I mentally laughed just thinking about it.

So I was going to have to give the girl what she had been promised.

Fuck it, I need something to take my mind off what happened today. 

---

hope you liked that, please comment and vote!! i would love you very much if you did :) not that i dont already ;) :L 

thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 2.7K 89
|Completed | A crossover w/ @_ntsha (go to her profile for her version!) Four strangers from diverse walks of life meet on a cruise and spend an unfo...
46.5K 3.8K 52
Sage Asher just moved to Maple Town with his parents. He quickly befriends Caden Jones, the school's nerdy rich boy with a bad past in his family. N...
Molly By Reignbow

Mystery / Thriller

5.9K 254 50
Kalahni Taylor wants nothing more than to stay in Miami with her boyfriend, Dominic, and her best friend, Veronica, but she can't. With her mom's job...
976 34 26
Mona Washington (OC), an 18-year-old high school student is obliged to find out who murdered her best friend Tarni McGavin, with a little help from f...