Blissfull Chaos

By 4nchoredh3arts

Book 1 of Supernaturals Series. "How? How can you stop from the people you love from dieing?" Alistair was bl... More

The Beginning (Prologue)
Where Secrets Began
Yet Here You Are.
Last Words Said
New Beginnings
Hear Me Out
Trying To Make It
Don't Loose Your Heart
Visions
Oaths
Wicked Game
Pyro
Death Becomes Her
Find A Way
Welcome Back
Take A Chance
Changing The Pace
Aunt Jenny
Signs
Goodbyes
The Pack
Welcome to the Pack
New You
Waves
Dark Times
Pins & Needles
Theo
Father.
Moving Forward
Origins
Salem
Understand You
Comfortable
Empty
Save Yourself
Dinner and Chaos
Twisted Lives
The Scientists
Rise
Welcome Home
Face The Past
A Journey Well Waited
Mother
Connections Reunited

Lovely

6 0 0
By 4nchoredh3arts

Ronan was curled up next to Eric. They fell asleep talking. He pulled the boy closer to him. Eric stirred awake.

"Morning." Eric said snuggling closer to the boy.

"Morning. I hope you dont get in trouble for staying the night." Ronan whispered.

"It will be fine. I learned a lot about you last night." Eric said. He moved closer to Ronan, wrapping his legs around the others. Ronan looked down at Eric.

"Did you ever have this?" Eric asked. Ronan shook his head.

"Not really. Never really had the time for any of this. Was too busy moving or training."  Eric pushed Ronan to where he was laying on his back. Eric straddled the boy and looked down at him.

"Let me make you feel normal for a little bit." Eric said, slowly grinding on Ronan. Ronan moaned slightly and watched Eric.

"You dont have to do this. I'm not ready for this yet anyway." Ronan said. Eric stopped and crawled back to stop at Ronan's area. He pulled down and seen the fully erect member.

"You're not ready, but your body wants this. You have so much sexual tension Ronan. Let me cure that." Eric said before putting the member in his mouth. Ronan hitched a breathe and  grabbed the sheet.

"E-Eric. God." He moaned and Eric sucked slowly. Ronan grabbed the boys hair and gripped it. Eric picked his pace up a little bit. Ronan moaned a little louder.

"Fuck, that's it." He groaned, trying not to release.  Eric picked up the pace, swirling his tongue and licking the member. Ronan couldn't hold it back anymore. He released himself into Eric's mouth and breathed heavy.

"Did that feel good?" A different voice asked. Ronan looked down to see it wasnt Eric anymore but Marcus. Ronan felt disgusted with himself.

"Please. I didn't mean it!" Ronan exclaimed. He felt dirty. Like he betrayed Marcus.

"You let another man pleasure you. You wouldn't let me do that to you. You never wanted me." Marcus said, hurt. Ronan tried to hold back his tears.

"That's not it at all, Marcus." Ronan said, trying to gain composure of himself. Marcus stated walking away into the darkness.

"NO! PLEASE DON'T GO!" Ronan screamed.

Ronan woke up gasping. He looked around. Eric was still asleep next to him. Ronan started to feel around his body. Everything felt normal. He checked the time. School already had started. He got up slowly and went to the bathroom.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" He said, looking at himself in the mirror. His wounds were still on his body. He cleaned them up, especially the bite wound on his arm. Ronan couldn't get the image of Marcus hurt.

"I wish it was you, Marcus. Oh God how I wish it was you." Ronan said, small trail of tears falling from his eyes. A knock on the bathroom door interrupted his thoughts.

"Everything alright in there?" Eric said.

"Yeah. Just got a lot going in in my mind." Ronan replied. He didn't want to face Eric, not after the dream he had.

"You dont have to hide anymore." Eric said. Ronan knew he didn't have to but after the dream he just had, he couldn't face the other boy.

"I'll be out in a minute. You dont have to wait for me." Ronan said. He heard footsteps trailing away from the door.
Ronan looked back into the mirror.

"Are you telling me to move on? It's only been a few days, Marcus." Ronan whispered to himself. He washed his face with cold water, trying to cool down his face.

Eric was sitting on the couch, scrolling through his phone. He had a plethora of text and calls since the schools incident yesterday. 

A: yo man where are you?

H: Eric, why aren't you at school?

J: you're not here. Is everything okay?

R: where the fuck are you bro?!

He had replied to all of them, informing that he was okay and at Jason's house. He had to keep using his undercover name to everyone else. Ronan made him promise that.

'I'm still trying to grasp the concept of humans with powers. We could go to the library at the college and see if they have anything.' Eric thought. Snapping him out of it, Ronan walked in the living room. Eric noticed the lack of sleep and the wounds covering his body.

"Is that how you got majority of your scars on your body?" Eric asked.

"Not really. A lot of them are from training." Ronan explained.

"What about the one on your face? You didn't go into too much detail with that one." Ronan gave the boy a said look and sighed. He walked toward the couch and sat next to Eric.

"I was forced to go with someone. He had an army and wouldn't hesitate to use it. He tortured me and beaten me for two days straight. I couldn't fight back because of my weakened state. And I pissed him off, to the point where he took his knife and slashed my face." Ronan explained. Eric held his hand over his mouth, different emotions running through his mind.

"Its fine now. My aunt has a really cool friend and he is a doctor. We were able to get it healed well. Now I got this kinda awesome scar." Ronan said, slightly joking. Eric looked around. He hasn't noticed anyone else in the house.

"Is your aunt here?" Eric asked. Ronan shook his head.

"No. She is working. She actually works at a 9-5 job right now to pay for bills. I normally train by myself now or with Malcom."

"You know you've told me so much information, I still dont know what your past looks like." Eric said. Ronan smiled and pulled out his phone.

"I chunked my old phone into a lake. The dumbest and smartest decision I made." He said chuckling. Eric rolled his eyes and watching Ronan go to his gallery.

He seen a group of friends. You can tell one was Ronan due to the guys many freckles. There was other guys in the picture. One with curly sandy blonde hair, one with thick curly hair, and one with red and black hair.

"The blonde one is Jared. He went by Ash. He was my best friend back at home. Before I left, we got into a bad fight. I wish I could take it all back and just be his friend again." Ronan explained. Eric heard the sadness in the other boys tone.

"The curly headed fellow is Judas. He was one of the first friends I made in junior high. We were calling him Jace for a while, until a girl I had a short relationship with made us change it to JJ. Hes adopted and he wanted to go find his biological parents." Ronan added. Eric smiled at the picture.

"This was Marcus." Ronan started. Eric heard the tone switch in his voice.
"We never got a long really. Not until junior high. He ways picked on me and acted a damn fool to me in grade school, to the point we had a fight. To this day, he said that would be the only time I'd kick his ass. We grew close in junior high and the part of high school I was in. We did more together than the others. Go on runs, talk about deep conversations. I was the one who helped him stop smoking. He was a tough person on the outside but he was just hurt and had to live up to everyone's standards. He was a nice person. And I miss him so much." Ronan finished, a few tears rolling down.

Eric seen the hurt in his eyes. He petted Ronan's back gently. Ronan looked at Eric and wiped his tears away from his eyes.

"Sorry. It's still fresh." He said.

"No it's fine. I dont understand completely but I understand you are hurt. I would be too. I couldn't imagine someone I love just gone like that." Eric said. Ronan nodded.

"I waited on him. And now I feel like if anything happens with anyone else, I will feel dirty and like I betrayed him."

"Well then just keep to yourself. You dont have to do anything you dont want. That's just good morals." Eric said. Ronan leaned back on the couch and looked at the ceiling.

"What do you want to do since you're almost out of high school?" Ronan asked. Eric put a finger to his mouth, thinking

"I dont really know. I really had nothing figured out. Maybe go with the flow for a little bit. Maybe travel. What about you? You still have a career to think about." Eric pointed out.

"Detective. Hands down. I want to work on the force and gradually get up to detective, especially for supernatural cases." Ronan said proudly. Eric's eyes lit up with excitement.

"That's cool! Detective Ronan. Got a nice ring to it." Eric said. Ronan chuckled.

"So I seen where you invited me to a party. Never been to one." Ronan said.

"They're alright. I wasn't going to go unless you go. Just didn't seem as interesting without you." Eric said, slightly red. Ronan rose up  from the couch and looked at Eric.

"I mean we can go. I need a good distraction from everything. Hell, getting drunk sounds nice honestly. Whiskey is the sad man's drink, at least that's what aunt Jen says." Ronan said, slightly smiling.

"Alright then. Also, do you still want to have dinner at my place? We didn't get to last night and my mom is gonna be flip her lid." Eric jokingly said.

"Sure. I'm not used to being invited to dinners. That's more like a relationship type of thing ain't it?" Ronan asked.

"Normally. But I think its just her way of showing we have money. Shes snobby in that kind of form." Eric said, annoyance in his tone. Ronan did an 'O' shape with his mouth. Getting off the couch, Eric asked if he could use the shower, to freshen up. Ronan gave him the directions on how to turn it on and sat in silence.

"Maybe it needs to happen." He whispered to himself.

~~~~~~~

Jennifer's cell phone rang and she looked at the number.

"What is it now?" She answered.

"Hes moved on. I didn't think he would so soon."

"Well what did you expect? The person he actually loved died and he is looking for a distraction." Jennifer said, slightly pissed.

"I just wanted him to be safe."

"Yeah well that's easier said than done. Besides, you're suppose to be in South Dakota." She said.

"I had to see him one more time." Jennifer sighed.

"He hasn't moved on. That's just a friend he made at school. You dont need to worry about Ronan." She explained.

"Easier said than done. I got to go now. Long trip ahead. Please keep an eye on him for me." And they hung up. Jennifer looked at the phone and sighed.

"When will it ever end?" she asked herself out-loud.Footsteps came behind her and patted her shoulders.

"It will soon. Vince will have his day." Felix said.

"We need to release it. It's already calling out to him." Jennifer said.

"He doesn't know what it is yet." Felix said. Jennifer grabbed a book from her desk.

"He will soon. It's time to explain everything. And what he really is." She said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 2K 38
It's always easier to envision your forever based on the present. For Claire the future couldn't possibly go wrong, that was until she had began...
95 1 31
[COMPLETED] Cold. Apathetic. Bizzare. And disturbing. Those are the words servants of the castle in the vampire kingdom of Lamia, use to describe th...
39K 938 38
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...
5.1K 191 55
In a world so dark and cruel, there was a piece of light that only a few people could understand. The ones who were screaming every night under the f...