Bad Intentions {TVD}

By SammyjVega

Alina Gilbert is one of those people that you can't tell is hurting, but her twin sister, Elena? She basks in... More

{Epigraph}
{Cast}
{Season 1}
I. The beginning
II. The Falls
III. Okay?
IV. Brother Salvatore
V. Young love
VI. Dinner parties suck.
VII. Football and Fights
VIII. Wrong
IX. Not afraid
X. Death
XI. Mistakes
XII. Okay
XIII. Ruin Me
XIV. All i can do is grieve
XV. Hear me
XVI. Adopted.
XVII. It'll be alright
XVIII. No rest for the wicked
XIX. What trickery
XX. The Bachelors
XXI. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood
XXII. Open Doors
XXIII. Who is in control
XXIV. Pageant queens
XXV. Family
XXVI. The she-devil
XXVII.Founders Day
-- Season 2 --
XXVIII. Ding dong the bitch is back
XXIX. Survival of the fittest
XXX. A full moon
XXXI. All the good times
XXXII. Kill or Be Killed
XXXIII. Always have a backup
XXXIV. Hide and Seek
XXXV. A flower
XXXVI. The Evil Doppel-bitch
XXXVII. Till death do we part
XXXVIII. A Full Moon
XXXIX. And All Hell Broke Loose
XL. Daddy Issues
XLI. The Boy Who Cried Wolf
XLII. Family Dinner
XLIII. The Unwelcomed Guest
XLIV. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer
XLV. A dance to remember
XLVI. Klaus
XLVII. Last Chance
XLVIII. A new dawn
XLIX. A new day
L. If i lay here
~Season 3~
LI. Blow out your candles
LII. The hybrid dick
LIII. The moral of the story
LIV. Temper tantrums
LV. And the truth comes out
LVI. Teenage dream
LVII. The other side
LVIII. Day to Daylife
LIX. Another Dance
LX. Read the Fine Print
LXI. This Town
LXII. Bonds will be broken
LXIII. The Living Dead
LXIV. Danger Comes in All Shapes and Sizes
LXV. The Mikaelsons
LXVI. 1912
LXVII. Come on in
LXVIII. Murder for one
LXIX. Jar of Hearts
LXX. Don't be so Soft
LXXI. And the Sun Sets
LXXII. Dearly Departed
-- Season 4 --
LXXIII. Out With the Old, in With the New
LXXIV. In Loving Memory
LXXV. Back from the Dead
LXXVI. The Brotherhood of the Five
LXXVII. Murder was the Case That They Gave Me
LXXVIII. As Crazy as the Mad Hatter
LXXIX. The Keeper of Keys
LXXX. New Orleans
LXXXI. Faith and Hope Suck
LXXXII. Detention
LXXXIII. Run, Run as Fast as You Can
LXXXIV. Murder's a common occurrence
LXXXV. Where the Wild Things Are
LXXXVII. Please Stay
LXXXIX. Cheerleader
XC. Nightfall
XCI. A second chance
XCII. Photographs
XCIII. Humanity for the win
XCIV. A game of survival
XCV. Cap n' Gown
AN
!!New Book!!

LXXXVI. Way down we go

369 9 1
By SammyjVega

I stare out at the water as Elena talks on the phone to Caroline. Rebekah had agreed to work with Elena, so now the four of us, we're all working together. I hear footsteps walking towards me and i know it's Stefan, i can feel it. I stiffen slightly until the footsteps stop.

"Leave her alone, Stefan." I hear Rebekah snap. A small smile creeks onto my face. I listen to Elena and Caroline's conversation furrowing my brows.

"If anyone can get Klaus to give it up, It's Alina," Stefan says grimly. I roll my eyes, feeling everyone's eyes on me.

"How am i supposed to get him to give it up if I'm here?" I scoff.

"Can you just talk to him, Please?" Elena begs.

"I mean, he's stuck in the house? He can't go anywhere." Stefan shrugs, "There's only so many places you can hide a three-foot piece of metal."

'I'll find it, don't worry.' Caroline sighs, 'Just email me photos of Jeremy's tattoo. I'll find the sword and I'll call you back.'

"Thank you, Caroline." Elena sighs, relieved.

=======================

I sigh, walking up and down the shoreline with Asher, "Maybe we should just track them, follow them ourselves, get the cure and then leave." Asher urges. We're far enough from the other's to speak freely without them hearing us.

"It's already been a day, their scent is weak and with all the wind, it's blown all of this damn island." I sigh, "And we're not going anywhere, Max is dead, whoever killed him is still out there, and might be after you too, you got away." I state.

He nods slowly, sighing. "Are you okay?" He asks as we start to walk back.

"About?"

"Stefan saying he wanted to be human." He states, "How are you feeling?"

I shrug, putting my hands in my pocket. "Well, the fact that my boyfriend who isn't my boyfriend wants to be human but i want to stay a vampire? It kind of fricken sucks." I huff. I look forward, stopping, seeing Elena's hand resting on Stefan's i take a deep breath.

"I just want this to all be over."

"Alina!" I look up, seeing Rebekah waving me over. Asher and i walk over and i furrow my brows, "Caroline got the map and instructions."

"How?" I frown.

"Me, Sweetheart." I smile slightly hearing Klaus' voice.

"You helped?" I laugh.

"Your shock wounds me." He jokes.

"Shouldn't she be?" Rebekah frowns, "You don't want either of us human. Why would you help us find the cure?"

"Maybe i finally realized the longer i stand in the way of what you want, the longer you continue to hate me, Rebekah. Perhaps i want my sister to finally know happiness." I furrow my brows, looking up at Rebekah.

"Fool me once, shame on you; fool me a hundred times-"

"No more fooling. No more games." Klaus assures. "I hope you get to live, and die, as you wish."

"So do i." Rebekah nods.

"Ah, but there is one more thing, Rebekah. There is only one dose of the cure." My eyes widen as i look over to Asher quickly. "You need to find it first and take it, it's the only way you'll-" The phone hangs up and i frown.

"Nik. Nik!" Rebekah frowns.

I shush them both, holding my hands up. "Who says you two can't split the cure?" I say, "We tell no one what we know." I say quietly, looking over to Stefan and Elena. "Especially not Elena."

=======================

"What did Caroline say?" Elena questions as we begin our hike.

"I don't know. We lost the signal." Rebekah lies. "Come on. This way." We stop walking, seeing the reservoir. I furrow my brows, Rebekah lifting up the phone to look at the map. "We need to get down and across. Advantage; Vampires. All we have to do is jump."
We all share a look, ready to jump.

"Wait, wait. Um... maybe you should leave the map behind." Elena suggests. "In case you fall, you don't want anything to happen to the phone." She excuses.

"Are we doing this again?" Rebekah scoffs. "I thought we were a team."

"Guys, we don't have time for this." Stefan sighs. "Elena, you go first." A small smirk creeps onto my face, seeing the fear in her eyes. "We'll be right behind you. I hear the thud of Elena hitting the ground, Stefan going to jump.

I stick my arm out stopping him. "There's something you should know about the cure." I frown. I look over to Rebekah and she nods. "There's only one dose of the cure."

"How do you know?" Stefan frowns.

"Klaus translated the sword, he told us," Rebekah says, staring off.

"So you're sure that Klaus is telling the truth, that there is only one dose of the cure?" He frowns. Rebekah slightly nods, "Well, i guess that's what happens when you're dumb enough to hold out hope." I frown at his words.

"There's still hope for one of us," Rebekah says, glancing over to me and i nod. I look at Asher, telling him to keep his mouth shut. "But even if i felt pity for you, if i wanted to ease your pain so i gave you the cure to take for yourself-"

"You'd give it to Elena, wouldn't you?" I frown. Stefan doesn't say anything and i take a deep breath, "That's what i thought. I love you Stefan, I really do. But it seems like we have other plans." I reach forward, snapping his neck.

I turn back to Rebekah who has a frown on her face, "I'm sorry, Alina. But it seems like we have other plans."

=========================

I groan slightly, sitting up. That bitch snapped my neck to get to the cure. My mind moves to Asher and i frown. I sit up, looking around, my breath hitching when i see Asher, his heart ripped out. I get up, rushing over to him. "No, no, no, no." I whisper. "A-asher..." I frown. I hear another groan, but i pay no mind, hoping this is just a trick the island is playing on me.

"Come on, wake up."

"Alina?" Stefan frowns, "Hey," He walks over, wrapping his arms around me, pulling me away from him.

"I-I told him i'd help him." I choke out. "I promised him."

"This isn't your fault." He whispers, "Rebekah's the one that killed hi-"

"I trusted her." I sniffle.

"What's going on?" I stiffen hearing Elena's voice, Stefan wrapping his arm around my waist, holding me tighter. "Oh, my god... Asher." She frowns, "What happened?"

"Rebekah happened." I grit out.

"What? Why'd she kill him?"

"Because there's only one cure, Elena." I snap. "Because she wants the damn cure."

--------------------------

Stefan sits with me sitting between his legs, one arm around my shoulders as she slowly drinks from the blood bag. I had already finished mine, so i just sat there in silence. I had buried Asher's body the best i could thirty minutes ago.
"There's only one cure?" Elena asks, still in shock. Stefan nods and she sighs, "I can't take it. I mean, not above everyone else who deserves it just as much as i do. It's over." She frowns.

"You deserve it?" I scoff. She furrows her brows and i sigh, looking away from her and out to the water. "I'm sorry." I sigh.

There's a moment of silence, probably shock. "Don't be. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise." She chuckles.

"How so?" Stefan asks, grabbing my hand with his other.

"Things changed the minute i went off that bridge, Stefan." Elena sighs. "Even if i could be human again, i wouldn't be the person i was. And you two seem happy, or as happy as you two can be right now." I look over to Elena, giving her a weird look.

"Oh, my god, are you being... supportive?" I ask, furrowing my brows.

Elena chuckles, nodding. "Yes, Alina, i am." She smiles. "I should have been from the beginning, and I'm sorry i wasn't. And since i can't go back, i say we go forward, and i should accept the person that i am now and figure a way... to start living the rest of my life."

"I'm shocked, like actually." I nod. Elena smiles for a minute, her face falling. "Oh god, now what?" I groan.

"Oh, my god... Home. Klaus. Bonnie's spell isn't gonna hold him."

"And after what we did to Kol, if we don't ram that cure down his throat, he'll kill us all." Stefan frowns. I don't think this a good time that he won't exactly kill me, but i don't exactly like the Idea of Klaus being human.

"Pity party over. We have to go." Elena demands.

=========================

I frown hearing gunshots go off further down the cave, "Damon!" Stefan calls out as we rush into the cave. I see someone go down the rope, I frown, rushing off, jumping down the hole.

"Alina, wait!" I hear Elena call out, she jumps down as well and i look back at her. "We need o get the cure." I nod and she sighs, we frown, seeing the cave splitting off into two. "Which way do we go?"

I stand there, standing there for a second, smelling blood. "This way." I frown, Elena following me down the tunnel. Around halfway down, i stop.

"What's wrong?"

"Don't you feel that?" I frown. "Someone's here," I say, slowly walking forward. Something thuds, and Elena jumps, holding onto my arm. I give her a look and she quickly back away.

"Stefan?" Elena calls out. I frown, realizing it isn't Stefan.

"Elena, shut up." I snap, "It isn't Stefan."

"How do you know?" She frowns.

"Because i would feel him." I huff. Ever since Stefan and i met, i could feel when he was around like i was safe, but i feel far from safe right now. There's another thud and Elena frowns.

"Hello?"

"Girls." We hear an echo call out. I stiffen, feeling someone rush past us. I frown, feeling someone behind me.

"You know, you're really bad at hide and seek." I huff, turning around. Elena furrows her brows turning around.

"No." She grits out. She tackles Elena to the floor. I hear Elena's neck snap and i stiffen.

"Hello, Katherine," I state, she gives me a small smile, standing up, "What are you doing here?"

"I have my reasons." She shrugs.

"This is the part where i kick your ass, isn't it?" I smirk. She growls slightly and then rushes forward, i grab her arm, twisting it back. She lets out a cry and it echos through the tunnels. She swipes her foot pushing me to the ground, stabbing a stake into my chest, right next to my heart.

"Have fun getting that out."

-------------------------------------

I groan, trying to pull that stake out again. She stabbed this thing so far in, i think it's even in the ground. I pant, trying to catch my breath. I try and sit straight up, feeling the wood scraping through me. I let out a cry, finally sitting all the way up. I look down, seeing it not healing much at all, there ha to of been vervain on it.
I groan, holding onto the wall, looking over, seeing Elena still knocked out. I look straight ahead, seeing an open. I speed over as much as i can, stopping every once in a while. I groan, speeding down again, falling to my knees. I crawl forward, the smell of blood making me want to move faster.

Blood? Human blood... and a lot of it. My eyes widen and i try to stand, rushing over to the opening. "Oh, my god..." I gasp, tears coming to my eyes. I look around, seeing Bonnie on the floor, some other guy, and Jeremy. I slowly walk over to Jeremy, not wanting to believe it. "Jeremy?" I whisper. I kneel down beside him, shaking him. "Jeremy, please, please wake up." I whimper.

"I didn't mean for him to die..." I look up, seeing Katherine, she looks terrified.

"You killed my brother, you let Silas kill my brother." I grit out, i touch Jeremy one more time, his blood all over my hands. I speed forward, wrapping my hand around her throat tightly. "You killed my brother, you bitch!" I snap her neck, looking back over to Jeremy.

"You killed my little brother..." I cry, moving over next to Jeremy, pulling my knees to my chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 412 22
Elena has a younger twin, Samathea Gilbert, they get along very well, but get this, she the doppelganger of Katherine's twin sister, Mary Ann. find o...
41.8K 1.2K 68
Elena's twenty-one year old aunt moves to Mystic Falls after the death of her brother; she live Seth Elena, Elena's brother, and Elena's other aunt...
9.5K 170 41
After Evelyn Gilbert, fraternal twin to Elena Gilbert, left to try to wrap her parent's car accident around her head, she comes back home with a secr...
232K 5K 22
Annabelle (Bella) Gilbert is the twin sister of Elena Gilbert, after their parents accident they have been living with their aunt Jenna. Starting the...