Possessed Boy

By kimselaa

There was always something spooky about the Kim's mansion. A happy family commited suicide all together wasn'... More

Prologue
Dream
KTH
Friends ?
The unsolved mystery
The Kim's (part 1)
The Kim's (part 2)
Someone
Mysterious shadow
True Feelings
Again
Revenge
Boy in Love
Trusted you
I'm fine
Mission rescue
Secret
Missing
It follows
New Start
Winter Bear
Just Look at me
A Misunderstanding
MINE
love me the same
If you
No more
Found you
Marked
1 Step front and 2 steps back
Help Me or Kill Me
The Truth
Son of the Devil
First Session
Love or Lust
Possessed boy
Possessed Boy Cast Part 1
Possessed Boy Cast Part 2

Move in

3.7K 265 87
By kimselaa

Irene's eyes widened seeing Taehyung right in front of her . Her breath hitched as he came closer and pecked her forehead and patted her head .

"I have to wait for the right time , We'll meet soon " he whispered and Irene woke up panting. She turned on the lights and look around the room .

"Was that a dream " she talked to herself and later she drifted off to sleep.

_______________________________________

The next morning of Jin's clinic started with a loud scream from Taehyung's room . The janitor screamed and puked the moment she entered Taehyung room after seeing the horrifying scene in front of her .

Other workers ran towards her and they were also terrified as that lady . Soon Eunwoo arrived and was shocked to see Nancy's dead body , he was standing there in shock . He quickly called Jin and informed him about the situation . Jin was shocked too he couldn't accept the fact that Nancy a hardworking girl in his clinic died no she was murdered , and the most shocking part was not even a robbery ever took place in his clinic ever before . Without wasting time he quickly dressed up and left his house .

_______________________________________
At the clinic

As Eunwoo entered the room he saw  Taehyung curled up on his bed shaking in fear .

He went towards him and embraced him in a hug , Taehyung was shivering he was too scared . Eunwoo took him to another room and gave him sleeping drugs . Soon Taehyung slept and Jin arrived .

"Eunwoo what happened to Taehyung , how is he ?" Jin asked rushing towards him .

"He is fine Dr he is very scared I made him sleep for now . "

"Ok , did you informed the police "

"Yes I did they are on their way "

"I, I still can't believe , such an horrifying incident never happened in my clinic and that too Nancy!  why "

Jin was too much stressed . He loved all his employes and even they did their work with dedication and loyalty , and removing them from work was the last thing he would ever do .

"It's ok Dr we all are very shocked and sad by hearing Nancy's death she doesn't deserved this . But for now you have to be strong and give a statement to the police so that we can find her murderer ."

"Hmm let's go "

The police arrived at the place of incident and the experts and photographer start doing their job .

"Good morning Dr Kim I'm officer Park , Park Jinyoung .

"Good morning , more like a bad morning " Jin replied .

"I know you are very shocked about this tragic incident but don't worry we will try our best to find the culprit "

"Thank you officer "

Jinyoung went in Taehyung's room and inspected Nancy's lifeless body carefully . Her face and body was covered in blood , her mouth was open wide with a broken neck and numerous cuts on her body . Jinyoung was confused as to why would someone kill a receptionist so brutally unless she had a person fight with someone . He stood up thinking about as to possibally who can kill Nancy so brutally .

"Dr Kim we have to check your camera footage from last night ." Jinyoung said

"Yeah sure this way please "

IU a junior officer working with jinyoung checked the computer and to their disappointment there wasn't any footage clip . Everything has been deleted from last night .

"What h-how is this possible " Jin said almost shouting .

"Hmm I saw this coming  , it was obvious the person who did this came with a whole planning and after killing Nancy he deleted the proof , is there anyone else who manages the computer or work here with Nancy"

" Yeah Soobin , Choi Soobin he was incharge for the night dut- , N-no I don't think so , no Soobin can't " .

"Dr Kim you can't trust anyone in today's world , anything can happen maybe he had a grudge against Nancy that you failed to notice I want to talk to him call him here "

"Ok I will call him, Eunwoo did you informed Soobin about the incident "

"No Dr I didn't till yet , shall I-"

"Don't , call him here and don't say anything to him "

"Yes Dr "

"Dr Kim may I ask which patient was kept in that room " jinyoung asked again

" Lee Taeyong ,(Lee Taeyong was Taehyung fake name to hide his real identity )  it was his room . I don't keep my patients here but his case is different so he was here with Nancy ."

"If you don't mind can I talk to him  about last night cause it was his room where the incident took place he surly knows something . "

"I'm sorry officer but as I said his case is different so we can't let anyone talk to him , at least for now he is traumatize during this incident so we made him lose his memory from the last night , right now he is sleep in the room nearby . "

"As you say Dr Kim but we have to talk to Soobin "

"Sure you can officer " Jin answered.

After sometime Soobin arrived and was taken to a room .

"Dr Kim what's going on , why is the police here , please tell me something " Soobin asked desperately .

"You will know everything Soobin  , you will know it but if I get to know that you were the culprit behind all this I swear I'm never gonna forgive you " Jin replied

He just looked at him confusingly. Jin left Soobin with jinyoung .

"Dr Kim I think we must inform Taehyung's guardian about the incident " Eunwoo suggested .

"Oh yeah ahh I totally forgot about it ,  I need a break I'm very exhausted please take care of this Eunwoo, you are the only one I could rely on " Jin said .

"Sure Dr Kim you go and take rest I will take care of the matters here "

_______________________________________
In the room

"So you are Choi Soobin "

"Yes officer , did something happened for you to be here "

"Yes , you see this person here... wanna know who is this? "

Soobin saw a body on a stretcher which was cover in a white blanket . He gulped watching it .

"W-who is it "

"Go ahead and see "

He move forward and with shaky hands he unwrapped the blanket . His eyes widened and he puked at the dustbin nearby . After sometime he got up .

"N-nancy officer h-how when " he started crying lying on the floor .

"It happened last night and now I want you to answer my questions correctly  " jinyoung said with a straight face reading Soobin's every action carefully .

He just nodded .

" So Soobin why didn't you came for work yesterday "

" My mom was gonna arrive yesterday evening so I messaged Nancy to take over my place just for yesterday as I have to go to the airport to pick up my mom "

Jinyoung was looking at him with raised eyebrows .

"R-really officer I-i did you can check her phone "

" Bring her phone " jinyoung ordered and IU brought Nancy's phone .

Jinyoung checked her phone and indeed there was a voice message  from soobin on her phone .

"How was your relation with Nancy " he started with his next question .

"We were good friends , she was very hardworking and a cheerful girl I still can't believe that someone could actually kill her so brutally. "

"Ok ..so for now you can leave but if we need anything we can call you so don't think that you are on the safe side my eyes are on you " jinyoung warned

"Yeah officer I will do anything to help you get till Nancy's murderer . "

_______________________________________

Eunwoo called Namjoon and informed him about the incident . And he called jungkook right after .

                   📞On the call

Jungkook : hello hyung is everything alright ?

Namjoon : yes but actually no I got a call from the clinic and I need you to be there immediately I'm stuck here for some work . You go there and inform me about the situation .

Jungkook : ok I'll be there .

_______________________________________

Jungkook reach the clinic and met Eunwoo .

"Oh Mr Jeon "

"Please call me jungkook "

"Ok as you say and you are here for Taehyung right "

"Yeah where is he "

"Follow me this way "

Taehyung was awake by now sitting on his bed .

"Hey Tae there is someone to meet you " Eunwoo said peeking through the door.

He looked up to see jungkook and jungkook he was stunned by seeing Taehyung he was looking unbelievably handsome almond shape eyes , straight nose and sharp jawline . If an outsider will see him they won't say that he is in such situation .

Well it wasn't his fault when he first saw him his health and body was miserable and now he was looking like an angel .

"I " jungkook started but nothing came out of his mouth .

Taehyung was looking at him confusingly .

ahem ahem "hii Taehyung I'm Jeon  Jungkook the one who found you and brought you here "

Taehyung smiled and open his mouth try to form a word .

"T-thank y-you jung-gkook and nice t-to meet y-you " he said in his deep voice .

"It's ok and nice to meet you too" he replied .

"Ah Mr oh sorry I mean jungkook I have some work to look out can you feed Taehyung and take care of him for a while " Eunwoo asked him politely .

"Yeah sure Dr I will " he smiled . " Well can I ask what incident took place ".

Eunwoo looked at Taehyung then back jungkook . " I will explain it to you later , privately " he whispered the last word . Jungkook understood and nodded

Eunwoo left leaving jungkook and Taehyung alone .

There was an awkward silence as jungkook was in his own world lost in Taehyung's beauty staring him without knowing .

"A-are you o-okay " Taehyung asked looking at him .

"Huh , me  , yeah I'm sorry I was dozing off"

"Y-your f-funny " he lightly giggled looking at his cute bunny face .

Jungkook smiled .

"So after your treatment where are you gonna stay "

"I-i d-don't know I h-have no-no where to go "

"Hmm , don't worry you can live with me and my friends "

"R-really , t-thanks  f-for helping m-me and s-staying by my s-side"

Eunwoo entered with food and medicines .

"Thanks for helping me jungkook "

"It's absolutely fine " he replied .

"Here these are the medicines you have to give him after the lunch and do you want something to eat "

"No thanks I'm full "

"Ok so bye.... Taehyung be a good boy and don't disturb jungkook ok"

"O-okay"

Jungkook started feeding Taehyung with his hands . He was sitting patiently like a small child . Jungkook was admiring how he was eating a bit messily like a child and smiled . While eating Taehyung points on jungkook's face and picked out the rice that was stuck on his face . He looking at Taehyung who was laughing on him and wonder how such a sweet and beautiful person was held hostage in his own house for so many years .

"Ahm.. Taehyung "

"Y-yeah "

"About that house ho-"

"NO! P-please just d-don't talk about it p-please" he shouted suddenly scaring jungkook who looked at him with wide eyes .

Jungkook was startled he didn't want him to feel uncomfortable so he left that topic . After feeding and giving him medicines he start reading a magazine.

"I...i-i'm sorry , jungk-kook are you angry " Taehyung asked pouting . He smiled looking at the cute boy and shake his head as no .

Eunwoo entered again this time with papers in his hand .

" Jungkook , as Taehyung's guardian I want you to take him home for some days until all this matters get solved , we can't keep him here in such circumstances and maybe staying with you makes him more open up towards new people "

"I understand you Dr I will take him with me , when do I come "

"You can take him right now after signing this form "

"Okay".

Jungkook signed the form and Eunwoo went to pack Taehyung's belonging which was given to him by Jin . Now he was ready to ' move in ' jungkook's apartment .

_______________________________________
.
.
.
Sorry for this boring chapter but I assure you all the good chapters are yet to come stay tuned 😘
Please like and comment 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 1.6K 29
A story where a boy bought a beautiful apartment with less price. But what will happen when he knows that someone was living with him in the house. ...
250K 13.9K 38
Taehyung went missing after a bad fight with Jungkook and was reported dead after three months of searching. After a month, Jungkook moves into a hou...
Hope | Vmin By -raven-

Mystery / Thriller

31.6K 2.6K 29
Park Jimin-a nineteen year old boy has been haunted by the voice inside his mind, pushing his mental health to the very edge. But things change when...
92.1K 4.9K 25
"Ahh!! What are you doing in my room?" Jimin asked in shock. He just woke up and saw a naked jungkook lying next to him. "I think you didnt realise b...