Love Is All There Is // Brabr...

By thewrong-alice

Brabrina/Sadley Fanfic As the school year is about to end, Bradley falls for a girl. But he doubts that they... More

Love Is All There Is
I: I Would Do Anything for You \\ Foster The People
II: Love & Some Verses \\ Iron & Wine
III: Give Me Love \\ Ed Sheeran
IV: Yellow \\ Coldplay
V: Can't Blame A Girl For Trying \\ Sabrina Carpenter
VI: La Vie en Rose // Louis Armstrong
VII: Bloom \\ Paper Kites
VIII: Stay With Me \\ Sam Smith
IX: Falling \\ Haim
X: Dream A Little Dream of Me \\ Michael Buble
XI: Thinking Out Loud \\ Ed Sheeran
XII: Cecilia // The Vamps
IX: Lonely Hearts Club // The Beatles
X: R U Mine // Arctic Monkeys
XI: We'll Be The Stars // Sabrina Carpenter
IMPORTANT NOTE
XII: Wherever You Are // 5SOS
XIII: Long Distance // Bruno Mars
All You Need is Love // The Beatles
THANK YOU
NOTE

XIII: Falling For You \\ Colbie Callait

2.4K 65 15
By thewrong-alice

SABRINA'S POV

"So.." Rowan says.

I was at her house watching a movie with her.

"So?" I ask.

"Sooo, you and Peyton..." She trails off and I get nervouse by the mention of his name.

"What about it?" I ask.

I don't want her to know. It would ruin everything.

"Are you two um i don't know togther?" She asks, air-quoting the 'together.'

"No. What makes you think that?"

"Well you two have been spending a looott of time together."

"I'm just helping him out with his problems." I say.

"Okay but you know you can tell me anything, right?"

"Yes, i know, Row." I assure her.

Rowan is in for a big treat.

-----

Peyton and I decided to go to the movies. I wanted to invite Bradley cause he is one of my closest friends in the group.

"What's up, Carpenter?" He says whe  he picks up.

"Hey, i was just wondering if you were busy tonight?" I asked.

"Well I've got nothing planned. Why?"

"Would you want to come to the movies with me?" I ask.

"Sure. That'd be cool."

"Good. See you at 8." I say as i hang up.

It was almost 8 so i decided to get ready for later. Rowan and I went to the cinema and Bradley was already there. He looked confused when he saw Rowan and so was Rowan.

We greeted each other and as if on cue, Peyton arrives and Bradley and Rowan are even more confused.

"Anyone else coming that i don't know about?" Rowan asks me.

"Nope. We should get inside now." I reply, hnable to hold my smile.

I'm getting really excited. I hope everything turns out well.

We all bought our tickets and snacks. Once we entered the cinema, i sat between Rowan and Bradley. Peyton was next to Rowan.

I could tell Peyton and Rowan wasn't interested in the movie. They kepg talking/whispering.

The movie ended and we all got out of the cinema.

"Well, that ending sucked." Bradley comments.

"Tell me about it. Whee should we go next?" I ask.

"Oh, I'm taking Rowan out to dinner. You guys wanna come?" Peyton replies and I look at Bradley as if telling him that he should answer.

"You two go ahead." Bradley answers.

"Yeah, you two need some quality time." I tease.

"Okay, see ya guys soon." Rowan bids us goodbye.

They walk the opposite way and once i looked at Bradley, he was looking at me as if i had an evil plan.

"What?" I ask.

"What's your angle, Carpenter?"

"Angle? I don't have an angle." I lie.

"Come on. Fill me in. Give me the details." He says.

"Fine, but don't tell anyone." I say and  he nods.

"Well, Peyton has been liking Rowan for a while now and they got really close over the year and he told me that he wanted to tell her. He wants to make  it official." I add.

"Peyton's finally manning up, huh. So supposedly, this was their date?" He asks.

"Bingo."

"And you dragged me into this so you wouldn't have to third-wheel." He says and it makes me laugh.

"You're catching on, Perry." I say.

By now, we were just walking around.

"For a moment, i thought we were on a double date or something." He says.

"Well it could be. I mean, if ya want." I say without thinking.

"Then without much further ado, would you care to accompany me over dinner?" He asks, trying to sound fancy while pointing to pizza parlor down the street.

"Why, what a honor." I accept, playing along with his fancy tone.

We order some pizza for dinner. We were just talking and laughing. After dinner, he walked me home.

"Thanks, Perry." I say.

"Anytime, Carpenter. I hope you enjoyed our date." He says, emphasizing the 'date.'

"I did. T'was a lovely date." I reply and he chuckles.

"Goodnight, Carpenter." He says.

"Goodnight, Perry." I say before entering my house.

-----

My phone ringing wakes me up. I check the tine and it's 4am. I pick it up.

"Hello?" I mumble into the phone, too sleepy to check the caller id.

"Ahhhhhhhh, oh my gosh, Sabrina. Today is honestly the best day of my life!" Rowan screams.

"It's 4am."

"I know! I couldn't sleep and i just had to tell someone."

"You should get some sleep." I say.

"I want to, but i just can't. The feeling is surreal." She says, and i already know what she's blabbering about.

"How does it feel exactly?" I ask.

"Like it's all a dream. I was crushing on him for ages and now.. it's just wonderful, Sabrina."

The whole conversation consisted of Rowan talking about what happened between them and eventually, we fell asleep.

-----

A few days later, Rowan and Peyton invited me to go to the park with them. 'It would be fun' theh said. Well, third-wheeling is definitely not fun.

We were just walking around the park while they talked and talked. I was walking behind them. I was at peace until someone grabbed me from behind which startled my soul out of me.

"Perry, it's not funny!" I playfully slap his arm while he's dying if laughter.

"You... you should've seen your face." He says in between laughs.

"Hey, Bradley. Fancy seeing you here." Rowan says.

"Hey, Row. Peyton, my man!" He greets them.

"What brings you here?" Peyton asks.

"I was watching a baseball game and i saw you guys walking around." He replies.

"I was wondering if i could borrow Sabrina for a while." He adds.

"Okay. I'll see you later, Sabrina." Rowan says and they continue walking.

"Thank you." I say to Bradley once Peyton and Rowan were far enough so they can't hear.

"I felt bad for you. Walking behind them like a dog." He says.

"A few minutes more and i would've died." I say.

"Really? You looked pretty dead to me." He jokes and i just glare at him.

"I'm just joking. No corpse can look that beautiful." He says.

"I'm not so sure if that was a compliment or an insult." I say.

"Well you're gonna have to figure that out by yourself." He teases.

"You're such a mean friend."

"Why, thank you." He replies and we both laugh.

"Anyway, my mom's having this party tomorrow and she always allows me to bring a friend. I was wondering if you wanted to come?" He asks.

"Sure, okay. Is this like a fancy event or?"

"It's not fancy. Just wear a dress." He shrugs.

"Okay. Sounds great."

"Good. I'll expect you to arrive by 7." He says.

-------

It was almost 7 and i was still trying to look for a decent dress. I found a simple blue dress. I got dressed quickly and fixed myself. I took a cab to Bradley's house.

By the time i got there, he was already waiting outside. Meaning, im late.

I got out of the cab and approach him. He looks at his watch as if to remind me that im late.

"Im sorry. I got lost." I lie.

"Well better late than never, Ms. Carpenter." He states.

He invites me inside and there are loads of people. We find our way to the kitchen and he showed me the meals that'll be served tonight.

A few minutes later, we hear a bell.

"That means dinner time." He says, referring to the bell.

"By the way, you look beautiful." He says with that 'to-die-for' smirk of his.

"You don't looks so bad yourself." I say and we head to the backyard where there were tables set for all the guests.

He honestly looked really nice. His outfit suits him.

After dinner, everyone were busy chatting. Bradley's mom went from table to table, making sure everyone's enjoying the night.

"Wanna head to the tree house?" He asks out of the blue and i suddenly remember our "almost kiss" but it looked like he forgot about it. So i should too.

"Yeah, sure." I agree and we both climb up.

We could see everyone from here. Right now, they were dancing and chatting and just having fun. Most of the guests were old people so i understand why Bradley invited me.

"Bunch of oldies." He comments.

"Is this why you invited me?" I chuckle.

"So you could run away from all the old people?" I ask.

"Technically, yes but you seem like a much better date than Jake." He answers, letting out a small laugh at the end which also made me laugh.

"Oh, so this is another date?" I ask.

"It could be." He answers.

"You know, we've had multiple dates now." He states.

"Really? Yeah, i guess so." I say then it fell silent.

"How's the secret admirer guy?" He asks suddenly.

"Oh, he stopped giving notes. And he's not Peyton, Spencer or Jake." I answer and he nods.

"Do you know who it is?" I ask.

"Hmmmm maybe. Maybe not." He teases.

"Come on, Bradley. Tell me."

"Im not sure if i should." He says which is making me even more curious.

"Pleeeeaaasssseeee." I beg.

.

.

*CLIFFHANGER!!!!! Hahahhaaha happy new year guyths! Hope you liked this chapter.... ill do better (i know it sucks, sorry) BUT WOW 4K READS XJJDAOAUXXNSKKDJ YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! LOVE YOU ALL! pls continue to read, share, vote and comment. I enjoy your comments! :') mwa mwa mwaaaa :'* *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1K 1.4K 28
Sabrina and Bradley had their ups and downs but finally worked everything out. They are happy together and nothing could ruin what they have. They a...
25.1K 422 27
"it's riley and maya! they're gonna marry each other. " 9k - june 17 2018 10k - july 7 2018 @ 1:31pm 11k - august 8 2018 @ 5:58 am 12k- september...
72.9K 3.1K 28
Riley and Lucas are just two characters in a television show who like each other. What about the real actors Rowan Blanchard and Peyton Meyer. Everyb...
9K 38 50
Sabrina Carpenter, a 20 year old dancer, meets Peyton Meyer, arguably one of the the worlds biggest celebrities..what happens when she goes on tour w...