Billionaire's Toy

By Archsxz

Would you go against your pride and dignity in exchange of money? "I told you stay away from us. From me, did... More

Chapter | I
Chapter | II
Chapter | III
Chapter | IV
Chapter | V
Chapter | VI
Chapter | VII
Chapter | VIII
Chapter | IX
Chapter | XI
Chapter | XII
Chapter | XIII
Chapter | XIV
Chapter | XV
Chapter | XVI
Chapter | XVII
Chapter | XVIII
Chapter | XIX
Chapter | XX
Chapter | XXI
Chapter | XXII
Chapter | XXIII
Chapter | XXIV
Chapter | XXV

Chapter | X

5.9K 184 43
By Archsxz

"What is it you wanted to talk about, Aunt Aussie?" Milliard walked along Alessandra. "You seem troubled, what do you have in mind?"

"..nothing important." That's what she said but in fact, she's disturbed by what she just saw. Milliard's image to her is not as clean as it used to be. "Anyway, i've been meaning to request. Can you please get Xànder here for me? I told him to come here right after work yet he's nowhere to be seen."

"You really think he'll come? That's funny." Milliard laughed, thinking how foolish that is. "If you want him to come, you have to come up with some type of plan. Your son has a mind of his own. You can't expect him to follow your words like a loyal dog."

"..." Alessandra sighed. Milliard is right. If Xànder despised the idea so much, why would he set himself for something not to his wanting?

"Business wise, he's quick witted. Full of ideas, you can't deny he's the successor of the well known multi billionaire Giovanni Leblanc." Milliard's walking slowed gradually. Eventually, his steps stopped. "But he's just that."

Milliard slipped his palms inside his pockets, staring at the lady with blank look. "Words are enticing, Mrs Leblanc. It's the best tool to twist someone's mind."

"..just get to the point, what do you mean by that?" She dared to look back.

"What i'm saying is, you can make Xànder do as you say. Just like a dog." Milliard clicked his tongue, pulling out his phone and twisting it around his fingers. "I know you know what I mean."

With that, both went silent. Eyes still locked at each other, continuing the conversation nonverbally. Though, Milliard seemed to be in a hurry.

"If that's all, i'll be going. I have a lovely person waiting for me afterall."

Meanwhile;

"Jade Brookes."

Jade said to the doorman, her hand wrapped around Charles' arm. He's bit uncomfortable having his arm held like that, given the fact that he's literally rubbing against her healthy breast.

"And you?" The guy asked, his eyes fixated around their entangled arms. Like for the others, he assumed that Ms Brookes also came with a partner.

"Uh...Charles Monroe." He said absentmindedly, staring at his phone. He had sent Jordan a bunch of text messages yet he recieved zero response. Hoping to see him inside, he looked up and scanned the crowd.

The doorman nodded, adding his name on the long list of guests.

"Who are you looking for?" Jade asked when she noticed him scanning the crowd. "I'm sure Milliard is on his way back. He'll be here in a minute, don't be tense."

"Okay.." that didn't make me feel any better. They came in together, Charles not hearing the faint calling of his name from the outside.

Since the music already started, there's already a few pairs dancing in the middle of the room while most of the people stood aside forming a circle. There are tables spread around the corners, most of them occupied with people drinking from tall wine glasses.

"Do you want to dance?" Jade offered, already positioning in front of him. Hands laid on the shoulders, also pulling Charles' hand and positioning it on her lower waist.

"I don't know how...do I really have to?" Feeling awkward, Charles pulled his hand away from her waist only to be pulled back to its initial position.

"I'll guide you, don't worry. First, left foot--"

"--No goddamnit, let me in!" A sharp voice cut through the classical music, earning few stares from people near the entrance including Charles and Jade. "Fuck, let go--bunbun!"

Idiot, where have you been? Charles sighed, annoyed with Jordan causing a scene yet relieved at the same time for seeing him perfectly fine.

"Excuse me, i need to~" Charles pushed Jade's hand gently, pointing at the commotion building up at the entrance doors.

"You know him?" She asked, to which Charles nodded. "Didn't you came with Milliard?"

"Well, yeah..."

To avoid alarming the guests with the commotion, the security men closed the door shut. Jordan's screams faded right after, drowned by the loud speakers.

"..." Charles let go of Jade's hand to follow the voices outside. Yet, upon opening the door;

"Oh?" Milliard grinned upon opening the door. "I apologize for making you wait, Mr Monroe. Where are you heading to?"

Charles didn't speak. Instead, he walked past Milliard. There's no way this man didn't saw Jordan getting dragged and since he came alone, he probably ignored Jordan's pleas.

"No~~" Milliard tugged his arm, to which Charles reacted violently to. "I'm afraid i can't let you leave yet. You haven't even fulfilled your purpose."

"You know what? Fuck that. Oh, and you too. Fuck you."

Charles stomped Milliard's shoe, making sure to cover the shining leather with dirt and dust. Looking down at it, he smirked.

"I'll return the suits afterwards. Just message me the address--" Yet one step forward, he tripped over the exact same foot he stepped on.

This bastard-- Charles pushed himself up, his left cheek hurting a little from hitting the tiles first. Upon standing, he fixed himself and sighed. Don't lose your temper, Charles. He's not worth it~

"Oh, my deepest apologies. Does it hurt?" Milliard grinned, even walking in front of Charles to caress his blemished cheek.

"Ew, move away. Your perfume stinks." Charles tried to push him away but the man insisted on getting closer. "One more step and i wi--"

Hearing footsteps and familiar voices, Milliard completely disregarded Charles' words and pulled him by the waist. The victim didn't even get to struggle as the miscreant made sure that not only their bodies are touching, but also their lips.

"--least do it for me. I promise I won't bother you any further after.." Alessandra's words faded out upon turning her sight ahead. Even Xander, who is walking alongside her, stopped to stare. "Milli--"

"Mmff--!" Charles kneed him, successfully getting away from the suffocating hold. "Ew~ew~ew, why would you do that?!"

He wiped the remaining residue off his lips. Hell, he's even thinking about bleaching his mouth just to make sure it's clean.

"You're sick! Assault is a crime, you bitch!" To express his fury, he kicked him in the nuts. Though, that move didn't land a huge impact as it only made Milliard wince.

"I apo--" Charles spat on his face, cutting him speechless.

".." No one dared to speak, just the three of them staring at Charles' face turning red from bloodrush. Well, that was until Xander decided to snicker.

"I never thought i would come to like that mannerless attitude of yours. You truly are something, aren't you?" Looking at Charles, Xander held an amused expression. Eyes squinting a little, as if he noticed something interesting. Then, he faced Milliard; "I know you have a loose screw but forcing yourself onto a low class man? Oh, and you got rejected. What a fool, really embarrassing."

"..." Still silent, Milliard wiped the spit off his face with his sleeve. He shot Charles a glare, which he responded with an eye roll.

"Don't you dare show your face to me again." Charles muttered, speed walking with heavy steps. Why would he even do that? Fucking hell.

Milliard watched him walk away with a sour face. Jaw and fist clenched, also deeply offended by the spit.

"...you said if I date anyone, you would stop pestering me, is that correct?" Xander said to Alessandra, who was still stunned from Charles' actions. "If I tell you I like that boy, you can make it happen, right?"

"W-what? Him?" Alessandra's face dropped even more. "But he's... he's a guy! And he's with...Milliard..?"

"Didn't you see how he reacted toward Milliards actions? I hope you stick to your words." While the two stood still, Xander proceeded to walk forward and upon passing by Milliard; "I don't recall accepting your help whatsoever. Why did you bring that immature brat here?"

"The world doesn't revolve around you, sir. I did not bring him for you."

"Even so, it's obvious that you intentionally made us see that kiss. The question is, why?" Just then, the two locked eyes, unsure of who's intimidating who. "Whatever you're planning, I advice you to stop immediately. You're just a mere cousin, you can't compete against me."

"...how can you be so sure?"

~•{ 🥀 }•~

Charles exited the venue with his head hung low, his fingers brushing against his lips. That bastard, how dare he?

Head hung low, kicking some pebbles along the way. It's past midnight, the road is empty of cars and everyone seemed to be enjoying their time inside dancing to waltz. Charles can still hear the faint music, it's deafening.

"God, it's cold." He muttered. After all, the fabric of his suit isn't that thick. In some parts, you can kind of see through the fabric. The suit didn't come with any inner shirt or polo either so his bare skin is exposed in a way. It's not the most comfortable thing to wear.

I wanna go home, Missing the warmth of his bed. Though, having no money at all is a problem. Also, I can't leave Jordan. Where is he?

Pulling his phone out, he tried to call Jordan. For the past hour, he's been trying to reach Jordan by sending him messages. Sadly, it wont go through. Even the calls, it gets cut off short.

"Yo, Finally!" Jordan shouted, waving his hand frantically. He's leaning against Milliard's car, patiently waiting. "Where have you been, man? You disappeared on me."

"Excuse me? You disappeared on me. Plus, you weren't picking up." Charles raised his phone, showing him the messages he sent.

"Well, you see.." Jordan pulled his phone out as well. Though, it doesn't seem to be functioning anymore. The whole screen is covered with cracks you can barely see through them. "..the security staff grabbed me as soon as I exited the CR saying I trespassed the place. I tried to make a run for it and man was it tiring. I was so exhausted, they're tough."

"They sure did gave you a rough time, huh?" trespassed? Charles wondered. Their names are indeed not in the list but they definitely didn't trespass. "How did your phone ended up like that?"

"Well, I dropped it and those damned freaks decided to step on it." Jordan sighed at the sight of his phone. "Sorry dude. Ya probably so annoyed at me right now."

"What do you mean?" Charles sat on the pebbled ground, back leaning against the same car. Jordan then followed, sitting next to him.

"Y'know, since i insisted on coming and all. Plus, i keep pestering you." Jordan hugged his knees, giving Charles an apologetic smile.

"...here. Make sure to change numbers." Charles handed him his phone and when Jordan didn't take it, "Just take it. Just make sure to change numbers." Charles took his hand and placed the phone there himself.

"To be honest, you're right. You are annoying." Charles mumbled. Jordan just snickered, his face a little pained. "But...at this point, i think i've gotten used to it. I mean, don't get me wrong but I kinda...enjoy your company...and I think you're kinda...fun and stuff..?"

"Oh?" Jordan's face brightens, a genuine smile spreading across.

"Don't look so smug there." Charles chuckled. Jordan then attacked him with a hug, catching Charles off guard. "Hey-- get off me! I take my word back, you're sappy!"

"Nuh-uh. Ya can't do that, bunbun."

Charles can't do anything but sigh since the bigger man won't let go. "Hey...do you know how to break in a car?"

"Why'd ya ask?" Charles tapped on the steel behind him. "Oh, right. Your stuff still in there, huh? Sorry bun, i aint no criminal."

"..." Charles stood up and grabbed a rock the size of his palm. He also distanced himself a good few meters before aiming. "Move away for a bit."

"Wha--man, are you nuts?! Put that thing down!"

"..too late." Charles threw the rock directly at the window of the passenger seat, managing to create a few cracks in the glass. One more?

"Dude, if the alarm goes off, were screwed!"

"I don't think this one have glass break sensors." Charles landed another hit, which worsen the condition of the window. Hard throws after another. With all the little cracks, you can barely see through. "Mind giving me a hand? Just need to kick this thing, get my stuff then run off."

"You know we'll probably end up in jail for this, right?" Jordan hesitated.

"So does that fucker if he piss me hard enough." Charles gruffed, grabbing one more stone to aim. "If you don't want to, fine i'll--"

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," A figure crept behind Charles, stopping him from doing another throw. "Mr Monroe."

"Don't touch me--"

"You don't have to throw another one. The only thing keeping the glass from shattering is the tint. Just your fist is enough." Milliard said, walking towards the cracked window glass. He then banged the glass with his bare fist, making the glass fall through as a whole with only a few shards flying off. "I'm surprised you manage to crack the glass this hard. This model is pretty pricy."

Sure enough, slamming his fist on shattered glass caused a few splinters and little cuts all over his knuckles.

"Here's your stuff." He said, shoving Charles' bag onto his chest so hard to the point he had to take a few steps back from the impact. "Again, I apologize for what I had done earlier. I understand that my actions may have bothered you, i oath not to do it again. I won't bother making you pay the damages you made as well. I get that you're furious, i'm sorry."

"Like I care if you charge me." Charles scoffed, rolling his eyes. Milliard isn't looking as bright as he usually is. Really? I should be the one pissed off.

"Oh, are you aware that he~" He pointed at Jordan. "~had been chased around because of tresspassing? Like apparently, he gatecrashed. Shouldn't you be apologizing for that too, Mr Leblanc?" Charles said with the same tone Milliard is using, crossing his arms with his right foot one step forward.

"..is that so?" Milliard said with a blank stare. "Then I apologize for that too, I didn't know."

"Really?" Charles squinted yet Milliard's face stayed neutral. "Whatever." He rolled his eyed, turning his feet to leave. "Hey, let's go."

Jordan quietly complied, peeking at Milliard who has been chewing on his cheek. He does look weird without that plastic smile.

"Hey, please hold on a second." Milliard muttered, grabbing something from the compartment. An envelope. "Mr Monroe!"

"Hey, bunbun. Uh, i think he's saying something.." Jordan is poking on Charles' shoulder yet the man kept on walking. "..maybe we should..?"

"Jordan." Charles spoke in a low tone, flicking Jordan's finger away.

"..yeah, sorry." Jordan muttered, not speaking further.

Seeing that the two didn't listen, Milliard wiped off the glass shards from the backseat and pulled off the driver seat. Sighing, he eliminated his frown and started the engine. Then;

"Hop on." Milliard said, following them at their pace. "The nearest bus station is thirteen kilometers away. At least let me drive you home."

No. Charles ignored him and walked faster. Jordan followed, not bothering to open his mouth since Charles is already in a sour mood.

"It's past midnight, cabs rarely pass by this part of the city as well. Just come in."

"How about a no? Quit tailing us."

"I won't let you walk that far this deep into the night. I'm sure you're both exhausted as well, please let me drop you back." Milliard had this miserable look on his face, trying to persuade Charles with that apologetic tone hoping he would get him swooned.

"How about I break another window?" Charles threatened but Milliard remained unbothered. "Or maybe your windshield?"

"Mr Monroe--"

"Man, are you deaf, or just dumb? He already said no." Jordan gritted in irritation.

"I'm not speaking to you." Milliard said with a glare but Jordan did nothing but mock him with funny faces. "Fine, then." He pulled over by the side and stopped the engine. He stepped out with an envelope in hand. "Mr Monroe!"

With the two continuesly walking and ignoring his words, Milliard had to run to catch up. "Here, take this. Think of it as a payment for tonight."

Charles ignored him and walked in a much faster pace. Payment? I'm no fucking escort!

"Can you please stop ignoring me already? If you don't want me to drop you off then fine, i won't. But this, i'm just simply paying you for coming. Can't you just take it?"

"..." Charles stopped to stare, the envelope does seem to have a good amount inside. The question is; how much?

"Here." With a small smile, Milliard extended the envelope towards Charles. Charles' nose scrunched at the sight, while Jordan is more expressive with showing his disgust. "You'll need it."

When Charles didn't take it, Milliard just sighed and shoved it in his front pocket. Charles was about to complain but he retreated his hand right after, showing no intention of being closer. With that, Milliard turned to head back inside.

"Wait." Milliard paused, "How come i'll need it? I may not be as 'rich' as you are but i'm not that broke!"

"I didn't exactly mean you, but your parents, Mr Monroe. So calm down, i didn't intend to offend you in any way."

My parents? Charles' eyebrows knitted in confusion.

"What do they do for a living? Work? Business? I'm not sure." Xander clicked his tongue. "All I know is they're suffering a financial crisis as of the moment. Are you aware?"

"..." Financial crisis? The fuck?

"Judging by your reaction, i'll guess you're not aware. Well, too bad." After all the fuss that happened, Milliard's charming smile managed to come back to his face. "They're in huge dept, Mr Monroe. That amount I gave isn't even near 5% of the initial amount needed to be paid." Milliard's smile brightens even more, reaching his eyes.

"So if ever you're in need of money, you know who to call."

•••••

Yes, I'm alive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 130 32
"Leo pinned me against the wall with his hips. His hands gently gripped my wrists, keeping my arms above my head against the cool brick behind me. H...
221K 6.5K 34
[LGBT+ Romance, BoyxBoy] "Oh my god! Can you just shut the hell up?!" The man sneered. Alexander smirked, having a mischievous glint in his eyes. "...
5K 301 23
"Growing up in a pack house full of rabid wolves was hard. Not being able to shift in a pack house full of rabid wolves was even harder. They would a...
1.3M 59.3K 36
Jason Williams didn't think going out to dinner with his family was going to be any different than usual. Comments about his sexuality, some teasing...