Hermitcraft Oneshots

By crypticalWitch413

This is just me unloading ideas about my current obsession. Enjoy i guess! Requests are currently: OPEN! More

Starting off and Requests.
Basic Au's I have.
Friendships and Regrets (DeS au)
(DES Au)Shards of Ice and Carapace
It was 85 degrees this week so i wrote this
Art i guess
HermitCrabs group chat.
Graveyard dirt (DeS AU)
Chicken Pecks and emptyness (DeS Au)
Dress up games.
Cuddles (Bloody Code Au)
Victorious (bloody Code Au song fic)part 1
Since when can they do that?
A tea party with the Dead. (Des Au)
WHoops! art and body horror warning
Meeting the fusion (Fusion Au)
Bury Me Face Down (Part 2)
Cracks in the Plan. (Bloody Code Au.)
Taking a bit of a break!
Revamped Nostalgia and New Obsession (part 1)
Hermit Crabs Part 2
Spun by the Heavenly Motion (DeS)
Logs 3-7
Lunch date with two dorks (Fusion AU)
What they can do (fusion Au)
Hermitcrabs three
stories from My newest Au.

Nom Nom (DeS)

145 6 2
By crypticalWitch413

Hewwo. i cannot guarantee that updates will be quick, but i had this idea, and really enjoyed it.  i tried to write Bdubs angst about how he died. it failed so welcome to season 7, i have a concept tbw in progress, but enjoy this lil' thing.

"Grian?" the dragon wove his way past his Neatherite throne. Scars familiar vex form floated nearby.  

"oh Hi Scar!" Grian grinned.

"I have a question," Scar rubbed the back of his neck.

"ok?"

"so both of us can eat gems and metals right?"

"add ender pearls to that list and yeah?"

"Have you tried netherite yet?"

"not yet, no, why?"

"Do you think it would be chocolate like or something else?

"..."

"cause it's been bugging me all day."

"....i need two diamond blocks." Grian leapt down from his balcony, gliding toward his ender chest followed by Scar.

"ok, two ancient debris, smelted to scrap.Ready?" Grian grinned. the pair had nested themselves on top of the Chest Monster, their freakier traits obscured by illusion as usual.

"let's do this!" The two bit into the scrap,

"mmhh" 

"well. I was right," Scar smiled, "tastes like chocolate?"

"chocolate isn't supposed to be crunchy Scar."

"What the heck?" Tfc's familiar voice called up to the pair. 

"why are you two eating neatherite scraps?" Xisuma stood next to tfc, and sounded tired.

"uhhh." Grian looked at scar, who looked back at him.

"Wellllll.."

"XISUMA TFC!" Stress's familiar voice called, pulling the two away from the more monstrous pair, giving them a chance to disappear.

ok, bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 514 12
a series of oneshots with the sleepy bois and friends, sometimes including the reader. this book is about the online characters that the sleepy bois...
17K 515 44
Everything seems fine after the Hermits return from Camp Half-Blood. Until the moon gets big. Then, everything crumbles. Undead mobs start spawning i...
156K 3K 42
[Avengers] [Thor: The Dark World] [Captain America:The Winter Solider] Zia is a 14 year old S.H.I.E.L.D agent and the adoptive daughter of Natasha Ro...
185K 9.5K 87
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...