For Him...??

By SamMurty4

Saanvika Niranjan Agrawal, a successful chartered accountant, a girl with no needs, dreams, and life itself... More

FOR HIM...??(Introduction)
FOR HIM...?? (Prologue)
For Him...??(Chapter 1)
For Him...??(Chapter - 2)
For Him...?? (Chapter - 3)
For Him...??(Chapter - 4)
For Him...?? (Chapter - 5)
For Him...??(Chapter - 6)
For Him...??(Chapter - 7)
For Him...??(Chapter - 8)
For Him...?? (Chapter - 10)
For Him...?? (Chapter - 11)
For Him...?? (Chapter - 12)
For Him...?? (Chapter - 13)
For Him...?? (Chapter - 14)
For Him...?? (Chapter - 15)
For Him...?? (Chapter - 16)
For Him...?? (Chapter - 17)
For Him...?? (Chapter - 18)
For Him...?? (Chapter - 19)
For Him...?? (Chapter - 20)
For Him...?? (Chapter - 21)

For Him...?? (Chapter - 9)

3.2K 179 8
By SamMurty4

Vihaan's POV

I saw a missed call from Saanvika, I think she called to inform me that she reached safely..... I'm about to call her back but saw dad at my door..... he came inside and sat on the couch saying he needs to talk to me..... I dropped my phone on the bed and moved toward the couch and sat beside him.....

"Vihaan, I won't beat around the bush, Do you like Saanvika ??" asked Dad, Of course, he would ask this, I should have guessed...

"Dad, it's just today, we went there, I need some time....", I said though I am very sure about my answer...... I can't tell him my opinion as he is a king of manipulation and I don't want to be his prey..... Normally I am very good at dealing with such things but he is my dad and he'll take advantage of the same...

"Come on Vihaan, you know Saanvika before only..... If your answer is 'No' then give me a proper reason son", He said making me angry..... but I calmed myself...

"Dad, It's me who should marry, so I think I have a right to say 'No' when I feel she isn't right for me", I said calmly...

"Of course you do Vihaan, but there must be some reason to reject a girl like Saanvika right ?? and Please find a better reason than your usual "she isn't a doctor" thing...... because you are gonna marry the girl, not her profession or the doctor coat and stethoscope she wears...... If you really have a good reason enough to reject her, then I'm all ears...... In fact, I myself will call and reject them and also I promise to never bring up this topic...", He said... I know what he is trying to do...... He knows me too well, he is right, I don't have any good reason to reject Saanvika, she is such a beautiful girl with very good values...... but unfortunately not my type...... but I can't say this to him..... Anyways, Saanvika is gonna reject me, It's better I agree with dad before he lectures me more...

"You are right dad, I don't have any good reason", I said......

"Does that mean your answer is 'Yes' my dear son", he asked with eyes filled with hope and I nodded..... "OMG my son is getting married that too to my best friend's daughter, If Niranjan is alive today, he would have been very happy," He said his face gleaming with happiness...

"Hold ur horses dad, We don't know Saanvika's answer yet....." ,I said feigning innocence...

"You don't worry about that, I'll take care of everything..... You have made me the happiest person today..... thank you Vihaan, I won't ask you for anything more......", He said leaving my room after hugging me tightly...... Now I'm very guilty for deceiving him..... and also this is the first time my father got so happy with me, He always wanted me to become a businessman but I chose medicine for mom..... Though he is hurt, he never said anything, he supported me always, and I never got to do anything for him as I preferred mom every time...... The only thing he asked me is to marry Saanvika and I couldn't even do that...... I think I'm being selfish but If it's seen like this, Saanvika and I are not right for each other, and seeing us suffering, dad will be the first person to get hurt and I feel it's good to hurt him now than then...... Thinking about all this I slipped into sleep.......

The next day, I got a call from the hospital early in the morning and I left immediately as it was an emergency....... I focused on the patient forgetting the entire world...... My day got busier with the appointments and surgeries....... I thought of informing Saanvika about my conversation with dad but didn't even get a minute to check my phone...... I thought of calling her but by the time I got free, it was half past 12 the night...... I sighed and drove home....... Before I go to bed, I checked my phone and am shocked to find 2 missed calls from Saanvika and 7 missed calls from mom ?? Why did she call me so many times ?? I'll ask her tomorrow...... With this I fell into deep slumber right away I hit the mattress as I'm drained completely both physically and mentally...

Saanvika's POV

As soon as I woke up, Unusually I checked my phone to see if Vihaan called back but he didn't..... I freshened up and called him again as it's very important for him to know this, but he didn't take my call...... I wonder what's wrong..... I shook my thoughts and left to the office after having my breakfast, I thought not to call ma as I can't hide anything from her and I don't wanna talk about my conversation with Alok uncle....... I got busy with client meetings and work that I didn't get time to call my family..... I wonder why ma didn't call me till now ?? Usually, she would call me till 8 Am on weekdays if I didn't call her by then... I again got busy with my work and left for my flat in the evening.....

After freshening up, I called ma and am shocked to hear what she has to say...... She said Vihaan agreed to the marriage and they would be coming next week for discussing further things... She got angry saying I didn't inform her at first about my approval for this alliance...... I am tongue-tied...... What should I say to her ?? Finally, I told her in what situation I had to agree to Alok uncle.... I expected her to say something to support me knowing I agreed to this alliance on someone's insistence but she didn't say anything..... In fact, she got happy that I finally agreed to marry and Vihaan is perfect for me...... I hung up getting furious with her...... She called back but I cut her call and sat holding my head....... how can Vihaan agree to marriage ?? At least He should have informed me about it..... I called him but he didn't lift my call again..... What's wrong with this guy ?? I called Ayan to know about Vihaan as some negative thoughts clouded my mind about his safety...... And That idiot teased me instead of informing me about Vihaan..... Later, I got to know that he went to the hospital early in the morning and didn't return till now..... He said that even Vandana aunty is calling Vihaan but he isn't taking the call as she wanted to talk to him about the marriage..... 

I know she isn't happy with this proposal but agreed for Alok uncle...... I don't understand why he is adamant to tie us together...... Bhai called me at night and talked to me for a while..... we both talked about Papa, he said papa would have been very happy if he was alive...... And Vihaan is a great guy and will take care of me...... I screamed at him saying I don't want to marry...... He is shocked and angry.....

He told "it can't be stopped now as we already agreed to their proposal, We would have never proceeded without your consent Saanvi, How much we might want to see you married, we wouldn't go against your will, but now it's out of our hands..... you are the one who agreed to this..... Now you are the one who is rejecting this, Is this all a game for you ?? Papa's respect is involved in this, I won't tolerate if anyone says bad about papa, for me he is more important than anyone else and I know the same is with you, so you know what to do" and he is right...... I should have thought before agreeing to Alok uncle..... Now I spoiled Vihaan's life..... I don't care about mine anyways...... What would he think of me ?? He trusted me with this responsibility..... He should have taken my call..... Huh.....

"I know bhai..... papa is the most important person to me too, I can do anything for him, Anyways I'll talk to you later, bye.....", saying this I hung up before hearing his reply..... I know I'm being very rude to ma and bhai but I can't help it..... I know they love me so much and want my happiness...... My bhai sees me as his first child and bhabhi too..... She called me an hour back and asked me if I'm fine...... I said I'm good and hung up as I don't want to burden her with my problems, I know if I tell her my issues, she would definitely take a stand for me and that would lead to a fight between bhai and bhabhi which I don't want.....

I thought to call Siri di, my badi mausi's daughter, to talk my heart out as she is the only one who understands me in this matter to some extent, but she stays in the UK and it's midnight there..... Talking to Meera would frustrate me more as she too wants this...... Aarav came into my mind but I dispersed the thought as soon as it came, if only he didn't love me..... I wonder what would he be doing  ?? How is he  ?? He is my best friend and I care for him a lot but I don't want him to get hurt that's the reason I had been very rude to him and also cut my ties with him..... Hope he finds peace and happiness in his life..... Huh... Leave about all that Saanvi..... I should talk to Vihaan as soon as possible... Dispersing all the thoughts, I watched some funny scenes to divert my mind and then dozed off in the early hours.....

Vihaan's POV

I am shocked would be an understatement..... Though I am at the hospital, my mind is still stuck on the morning incident...... Dad told me Saanvika agreed to the proposal and we will be going to their place in a week to fix my marriage...... I was so furious at her at that time that I would have killed her with my bare hands..... I didn't understand what to do..... After dad and Ayan left to office, mom told me this is the reason she called me so many times yesterday...... I just gave her a nod and left for the Hospital..... I talked to Saanvika and shouted at her for doing this..... She apologized and then told me, that's why she has been calling me for two days, to inform me about this..... I hung up and calmed myself..... Now I feel guilty for shouting at that poor girl, it's not her fault if dad is so manipulative..... 

She called me immediately to inform me but it was my mistake that I didn't take her call..... That one call I missed changed my life..... I don't even know what to do now...... For now, I need to apologize to Saanvika, and then we both should decide what to do... Her calmness amused me, how can she stay calm when I was blaming her unnecessarily..... I mean she did get irritated but composed herself..... She is so strange..... I am brought out of my thoughts by my best friend and colleague Dr. Rishi Singhal..... He is a hepatologist, we both went to the same medical school for our PG... I didn't meet him after post-graduation but after almost 5 years, we both met in this hospital and from then on we became very close...

"What are you thinking so deeply man," He asked patting my back playfully.....

"I am not in a good mood Rishi, get out," I said controlling my anger...

"Omg, the ever so calm and composing Dr. Vihaan Saxena is angry  ?? Now I should definitely stay to know the reason behind your sour mood", He said making me furious..... I glared at him and I think he got how pissed I am...

"Okay.... Calm down dude, I came here on a purpose, you said your present CA is retiring right ??, I recently got to know that the service firm I hired when I was in Pune has opened their branch in Delhi..... You can hire them..... Their service is very good and they have very efficient people...... Here is their card", He said and is about to leave when I called him back.....

"Wait..... Is this the firm where your liver, sorry lover works in  ??", I asked...

"Yes" He started with that goofy smile "but don't call her my lover man, she still didn't agree, and she clearly told me that she wasn't interested," He said his smile dropping... Rishi loved a girl who is his CA when he was in Pune..... But she never reciprocated his feelings but he is crazy for her, that's why I call her his liver based on his specialization..... It's been 3 years since he proposed and she rejected him but he still loves her...... I tried to make him understand many times to move on but he is still stuck up there.....

"So, are you hiring the same firm again??" I asked.....

"Yes, I already did, In fact, I insisted to them that I wanted my previous CA only and as I am one of their big clients, they gave in and transferred her to Delhi, I wish I could convince her at least now," He said..... This guy is really crazy for her... I wonder why the hell did she reject him  ??

Rishi is a good-looking, well-settled, and also a well-mannered guy, yes he is slightly short-tempered but that's manageable... She doesn't even have any boyfriends as per Rishi..... Then why  ??

"Good for you", I said..... He gave me a look before leaving my cabin..... I called the firm and fixed the appointment for next week as I am very busy this week....... I sighed and continued to read patient files as I am in no mood to go home.....

Precap - Marriage talks......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 7.6K 24
'๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น' Series book one ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ... ...
102K 7.3K 11
Sometimes we all become unwanted by someone we wanted the most. The pain, torture, suffering, anxiety, yearning we all go through is invisible to oth...
2.1M 93.5K 67
ส™แดแดแด‹ สŸแด€ษดษขแดœแด€ษขแด‡ ษช๊œฑ สœษชษดษขสŸษช๊œฑสœ (สœษชษดแด…ษช+แด‡ษดษขสŸษช๊œฑสœ) ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’‹๐’๐’–๐’“๐’๐’†๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’† ๐’”๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’˜๐’‰๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’๐’• ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’… ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’† ๐’ƒ๏ฟฝ...
128K 746 3
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...