His Queen(Completed)

By SvShri

He was cold as ice. His heart was though burning in rage. A rage which would be subdued only with the blood o... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
My confession.
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Author note.
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Epilogue
His queen part 2 Prologue

Part 29

6.8K 427 39
By SvShri

Dhushyanth / Rama...

 I came to know my priye is leaving for her village tomorrow early morning with that puppet. He thinks he has valor like me and Abhyankara but he cannot even stand a single blow from Sangamitra. I was proud to say she is mine, only mine.

But what was irritating me was i have to be with my little sister while Abhyankara would be taking my priye to her village. If i know i would say that he would kill that puppet before crossing the border of this village.

He has thin patience so it is not hard to guess he would kill him. Shaking my head i walked towards the front of the house but was held by my brother. His hold was harsh but i was used to it. What i doubt is how could Vaidharbhi getting used to his tough hold. Was he holding her this harsh ?? I would give him a good lecture if he is treating my sister with disrespect. It is believed in our kingdom women should be treated with love and care. They should be worshiped not treated harsh and prince or not if he is not treating my sister right, he has to face me. 

My thought was broken when he came infront of me with a smile which means something is not good for me. Not at all. He gave that smile and suddenly he knelled infront of me. I jumped a step back. 

"Hey my great protector , i want you to do me a favor." he said with his hands making a pranam(namastey). This means my end is so near me. Sighing i pulled him by his shoulder and raised my eye brow just to ask what does he wants. "AllyouhavetodoisgowithSangamitra" he said. 

All i did was I just blinked. 

"Huhh ??"

He saw me with his so called innocent eyes which my sister would do anything but not me. "Could you say me slowly like slowly real slow." I said waving my hands infront of his eyes while his eyes were really concentrating on my eyes. I shook my head. He has some problem in his head. He nodded his head and spoke in literal slow tone.

"All you have to do is go with Sangamitra" he said and my eyes brightened. He wants me to accompany my premika (girl friend). Wait why is suddenly so interested in my love life. It is then i got the idea. In the name of my love he wants to be with his love. What a great Karna heart for him. I gave him one look but his eyes were pleading. Sighing i nodded my head. But what about Megnath ?? As if reading my thoughts he said "he is leaving as well. Don't worry not with you guys he is leaving for some other work. Will be back after eight days and you have same eight days. Go with Sangamitra and make sure that Devendra is been rejecting the proposal and go to the next kingdom. Got the chit saying the sena (army) is ready. All you have to do is speak with mama and come back then the next day we will start our journey. It is already late. We should take which is rightfully ours." He said and i can find the fire in his eyes. I nodded my head. Before leaving Sangamitra i have to say where i am going and when i would be coming. I have lost two years before not now. I won't repeat the same mistake i did once. 

_

_

_

_

_

_

The journey was silent. She was sitting next to me while i was driving the cart. The bulls were going through the rocky roads and she held my hand for support. She was leaning on me and i was smiling through the drive. No one was there other than me , my premikey and that puppet. One look from me he was keeping his head low. Sangamitra had hard time not to laugh. He is so innocent but the problem is my sister is a precious gem and she should be protected with hard iron box and that is my brother. 

"Devendra..." i called him. He snapped his head and saw me. He is such an young and fine man but i cannot loose my sister to him. If she was interested in him then i would have stopped Abhyankara but she loves my brother and i would do anything for those two souls. 

"Hmm..." he responded. 

"You are a fine yuvan (young man)." i said making him smile big. "But i cannot make you marry my sister." i said. The spark in him was now gone. 

"Why ??" his tone pleading. 

"Because she wants to marry my brother not you. You can never force love can you ??" i asked him. He shook his head and said "but i can make her fall in love with me. I know she loves me from the first. It is your brother who came in between who stole my pathni(wife). I was born for her and she was born for me. I may be innocent but i know she loves me. I am no fool." he said with his tears streaming down. Well this is tougher than i thought. If he was fighting i would have fought back but he is pleading and i can see how much she loves her but it is her decision. 

"Look balak(little boy), i know you think she loves you but it is not. It is just that she likes you as you are her cousin and i know you will find the one true love who is born for you. She is not born for you as she is born for him only him. I am giving some sense to you. You will find a devi (goddess) who would see the world in you and that minute you won't even think of Vaidharbhi but only her." i explained. 

"Will i find her ??" he asked. I sighed in relief. He is taking it better than i thought. All i did was nod. "Where will i find her ??" He asked in his innocent dripping voice. I placed my hand on his shoulder. 

"You will find that one true love. She will be your everything that minute. You will forget the entire prithvi (earth) and would just have her as your prithvi." 

He nodded his head and said " i will talk to my father saying i don't want this proposal. I know it will take time but i would do anything for my Vaidharbhi. If her happiness is with your brother then i won't stop that from her after all i would be happy if she is happy." I patted his shoulder and now our journey is clear and peaceful.

After the entire night of riding the cart, we entered the village and i left Devendra to his house. He provided us with the small food and water for our journey further more. I loved the hospitality they gave us. Not a well off house but it had peace, something which even palace fail to give. I humorlessly smiled. How much peaceful people are and how much we were surrounded by hatred people. Sighing i made a pranam to the father of Devendra. We walked out and Devendra held my hand. I turned to see him. His eyes were painfully filled with tears. 

"Promise me you will give my love a life which i can never give." He asked me stretching his palm. I held his palm and pulled him to a hug. "I promise to make her the queen of the kingdom. I would die to prove that." i said and he held me tight and his tears were now flowing. "I trust you, please take care of her." He said. All i did was nod. Sangamitra gave a painful look and nodded her head and walked with me. 

"I pray for his peace." she said. I turned to see him where a girl was looking at him with a painful look when he was in pain. "I think he will find his peace soon." i said and started the cart. She saw me confused and i pointed towards a small girl who was same age of Vaidharbhi. 

"She is his peace." i said and mitra nodded her head.

After sometime of riding the cart we were now near a stream. It is better to give the bulls some rest. I pulled the bulls from the cart and set them free for them to eat something near by under my watch. Mitra was abnormally silent. I sat next to her and held her fingers in my hand. This fingers are the one i would hold to die. 

"Premikey (love) what happened ??" i asked her. She nodded nothing and placed her head on my shoulder. After so long she mumbled in her small voice." i don't know when we will meet again." Sighing i pulled her on my lap. She pulled her leg to herself and i embraced her with my arms. She held my arms tight, in a thought i would disappear the way i did before. 

"Dhushyanth." i whispered. She saw me in a confused look. "My name is Dhushyanth, Rama is not my name." i said making her eyes wide. She tried to speak but she couldn't frame the words. 

"i am sorry to keep you at dark. Our lives are at danger, his life was at danger. We have to keep ourselves low. I am not planning to run away from you this time. I will say everything you need to know. Once everything is over i would say what ever you want to know but for now listen to me. I am one of the prince of the kingdom. It is our family which is been slaughtered, Mukundh is the yuvraj (crown prince) and his name is not Mukundh Yuvraj (prince) Abhayankara." i said making her just blink. I started to say everything , from where i came from, what happened and why we were here. 

She was still processing what i said. "So this means you are going for the war ??" she asked me softly. All i did was a nod. 

"You will come back to me right ??" she asked me with her eyes filled with fear. Pulling her impossibly close i placed a small kiss on her collar bone making her close her eyes. "I promise to come back to you, to marry you and to have babies with you who would be as bonded with the kids of my brother and we would grow old and i would die in peace that you are always in my hand. It is said in the horoscope that my ayush (live) is huge. I will live atleast for 120 years so don't worry. You will not escape me so soon." i whispered placing a small kiss on her neck. She pulled herself from me and saw me and pulled me to kiss her. 

She was in no mood to leave me. Pulling her to me i held her to me and we were enjoying the midnight sky. 

"Promise me to come back." she held me.

"Promise." i said.

I have no heart to leave my premikey after i have won her. 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hellalllooo... I made it finally. I think it is big enough. I was having hard time to complete it. I know this is a kind of fillers but it is a bit important because after that they wont meet any soon and so it our king and queen. It is going to be one hell ride, so brace yourself.

The next would be before their departure. And comes the war. A big anticipated war. 

So guys please vote and i am really eagerly waiting for your precious reviews and comments. It is really coming less. (pout).

So until next update...

Your love...

Shri...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 3.8K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...
2K 321 11
Aditi,the Princess and pride of kingdom Parvan,never believed in the idea of marriage.Love is nowhere in her thoughts as well.Unaware of the reality...
89.6K 4.3K 52
Have you ever thought that you would go back in time? Especially, 1000 years ago? Have you ever thought you would fall in love with a person there? ...
11.8M 703K 97
Rudra was my love and so was I for him until I came to know that everything was just a game. Emotions and blood have that sacred bond that the thick...