The author's daily life in Az...

By ThoughtfulForest

follow the author as he deals wiyh the shenanigans of his daily life as the new commander of azur lane. More

Welcome to Azur lane.
Meeting the Head maid
Meeting the Yandere
Meeting the beast made of steel.
Meeting the saber
YES!!!!!
I'm done!
A day with Hornet
Memes
The reason why the royal navy hates me
A day with the foxes and a pair of oni
SEDUCE HER!
The Quartet
The yandere maid.
A summer in the author's hometown.
Training with windle-chan.
Windle-chan's Royal navy experience
When someone visits the uncle-nephew duo
Jackie's bio
When the two tries to summon a servant
The commander at the Gulag.
A party and a surprise
Happy father's day to the authors!
HELP!!!
The author is sick.
the sick author and the shota downeko
Children when the uncle is sick
I'mma be a pilot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So this happened
Again?
FUCK YEAH!!
...
Fin
...
The undead legion
IM BACK!!!
memes
Update

Preparing for the visit

286 4 24
By ThoughtfulForest

Inside Forest's Gulag paradise.

We see Zeppy and Windle-chan cuddling in the couch, Abigail and Jack reading books, And Forest preparing the room.

Zeppy: Keep it down you smelly ape!!!

Windle-chan: Calm down Zeppy. You shouldnt talk to you vader like thatm

Zeppy blushed and looked away.

Zeppy: Hmph! I will never accept him as my Vader.

This caused the commander to sulk and while preparing the room.

Windle-chan: Zeppy...

Zeppy: Hmph! That smelly ape hugged me and he was so icky and dirty. yuck!

Hello depression my old friend.

As Forest continued to sulka young black-haired girl carrying a katana went inside. The children looked at her and Jack went to her and hugged her.

Jack: Hiei-chan!

Hiei-chan: Jackie! Where is father? Mother and I haven't met him and the guards said he was here.

Jack: Oh! Daddy is preparing for Visitors.

Hiei-chan: Visitors?

Windle-chan: Ja? That would be impossible. Ze Gulag is almost impenetrable.

Jack simply giggled at what Windle-chan said. He didn't know that many from Chaldea can go in and out of places without being caught. Specially uncle Edgy.

Abigail: Uhm Master. For servants like jack and I, it will be easy to go in and out.

Forest came out of under the table he was preparing and was glomped by Hiei-chan.

Hiei-chan: Father!!!

Zeppy meanwhile flinched and stared jealously at the two.

Windle-chan: You know you can just go and hug him right?

Zeppy: I dont know what youre talking about.

Windle-chan merely smiled and kissed her on the cheek. Zeppy blushed and looked awaym.

Zeppy: I-I just can't take it that my vader will be a womanizer. I mean what if he becomes a father of his real children. Will he forget Zeppy.

This caused Windle-chan to chuckle and rub her head.

Windle-chan:Uncle might be a worthless womanizer.

Forest: Hey! I heard that. * goes back to preparing*,

Windle-chan: But he has a big heart. He will love all equally. He is just more emotional.

Zeppy: I guess.

Dunkerque smiled and went in the room followed by Jean bart who was in her swimsuit for some reason.

Dunkerque: Morning kapitaine.

Jean bart: Tch! dragging me here during my day off  just to meet him.

Dunkerque: Don't be like that jean Bart. We all know you miss kapitaine as well.

Jean bart scowled and looked away.

Forest: Oh perfect timing. Dunkerque mind if I ask you a favor.

Dunkerque: Of cour Kapitaine! I will do what you... ask...

Dunkerque stared as she saw Forest covered in sweat and drying himself  with a towel. A small trickle of blood poured out of her nose as he stared at the commander. Jean bart was the same as but recovered and scowled at him. She took a jacket in the corber and threw it at the commander.

Jean Bart: put some clothes on Stupide!

Forest: Shit not again!

Forest went to his room and put on some clothes. Jean Bart sighed as she looked at the stunned Dunkerque. She was not affected seeing her commander half naked. After all She had seen him like that so many times. Doesn't mean that she doesnt like the eye candy.

Forest: Well, I have some guesta coming in here later and I was wondering If you would mind making some sweets for us.

Jack: and a cake! Her majesty loves Cake.

Forest: Thanks Jack!

Dunkerque nodded and smiled while Jean Bart scowled. Commander was now inviting people to his base and it was not her.

Jean Bart: Tch! Have fun with your guests then.

Forest: Also Jean Bart, You and the others will be invited. and I hope you will make me some sweets as well.

Jean Bart smiled as she reached thed door. She was happy that Forest didn't see her happy face. She will make him the greatest dessert later. He smiled as he watched the two leave.

Windle-chan: Queen?

Zeppy: Did Va- I mean the stupid ape make up with Queen Elizabeth and the Royal navy?

Jack: nope! Daddy is talking about someone else. They are visiting from Chaldea

Abigail: Chaldea? You mean yhe same organization Miss Gudako, Mash and Mister Gudao is?

Jack: Yup! Daddy is a former master There.

Windle-chan/Zeppy/Hiei-chan: Chaldea?

Forest: Well kiddies. Chaldea is an organization dedicated to protecting and preserving the course of human history and human survival. It is located somewhere near the antartic.

Zeppy: I see. I, I mean I'm surpised t-that an ape like you k-knows that.

Hiei-chan: hey father if you are a master then who are your servants.

Windle-Chan: Ja. I am curious as well.

Forest: Well all French servants are mine along with Nero Claudius, Cu Chulainn, Hans Christian Andersen, Ookita Souji, Nobunaga Oda, Mata Hari, Mysterious heroine X alter, Kotarou Fuuma, Kotomine Shirou and Hassan-I-sabah of the Cursed arm. Oh also Sakaki Kojirou.

Windle-chan: Wait! Mata Hari, You mean the spy that used her body to gather information!

Zeppy: eep! I was right you were a pervert!

Jack: Hey! Dont insult daddy or miss Margaretta. She is a nice person and Daddy will never flirt with her.

Forest: Of course. contrary to popular belief I dont just flirt with everybody. Besides Mata Hari is like a sister to me.

Windle-chan: I see.

(meanwhile)

We see Dunkerque along with the french ship girls along with Grozny, Avrora, Z23, Nagato, Mutsu, Chapayev, Gangut, Most of Iron blood and some maids of the Royalnavy making sweets.

Belfast: *Smiles* What is this preparation for miss Dunkerque?

Dunkerque: Kapitaime said that her Majesty will be visiting him in the Gulag and Asked us if we could make some sweetsand cake.

Bismarck: Where is Kommandant? I haven't seen him in a while

Eugen: Ja. I have been wondering about that.

Grozny: Brother has been missing for a time.

Nagato: Brother has been sent to a maximum security Gulag.

Mutsu: Mark sent him there due to being a womanizer, Although big brother is just socially awkward.

Belfast: I think it will be best for this to happen. After all Commander will return to the Royal navy once again.

Jean Bart: Tch! That idiot making us work on our day off.

Richeliue: Sister if you do not want to work then I can take care of this.

Jean Bart: I did not say that.

Hiei: Hmm, If he is in prison then why did I see him in the base buying groceries 

Nagato: There is no prison in earth that can contain big brother.

Graf Zeppelin: *purrs* I'll say, He was able to overpower me and bind me with my ropes.

Chapayev: He knows how to escape from any of my locks. He even used some of them against me. *blushes*

Nagato and Mutsu looked at each other and nodded.

Nagato/Mutsu Thought: We will finally have nephews and Nieces!!!

Belfast Thoughts: Fufufu. The commander is mine. Once he returns to royal navy I along with my sisters will 'Educate' him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 234 9
Hololive was thrown into a dark theatre room. There was no sign of life in there if you can even say a dark figure with a mask is called life. He int...
320K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
420 49 15
I was inspired by someone that I can't remember but it was a sasunaru version Edit: the story I was talking about was Silent Love made by Sxlxntx
6.2K 153 5
[ DISCONTINUED DUE TO SOME REASONS ] ~ This Is A Story About Kiriyuin Akio, The Litter Brother Of Kiriyuin Fuuka..! He was trained in the white roo...