Bad Intentions {TVD}

By SammyjVega

Alina Gilbert is one of those people that you can't tell is hurting, but her twin sister, Elena? She basks in... More

{Epigraph}
{Cast}
{Season 1}
I. The beginning
II. The Falls
III. Okay?
IV. Brother Salvatore
V. Young love
VI. Dinner parties suck.
VII. Football and Fights
VIII. Wrong
IX. Not afraid
X. Death
XI. Mistakes
XII. Okay
XIII. Ruin Me
XIV. All i can do is grieve
XV. Hear me
XVI. Adopted.
XVII. It'll be alright
XVIII. No rest for the wicked
XIX. What trickery
XX. The Bachelors
XXI. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood
XXII. Open Doors
XXIII. Who is in control
XXIV. Pageant queens
XXV. Family
XXVI. The she-devil
XXVII.Founders Day
-- Season 2 --
XXVIII. Ding dong the bitch is back
XXIX. Survival of the fittest
XXX. A full moon
XXXI. All the good times
XXXII. Kill or Be Killed
XXXIII. Always have a backup
XXXIV. Hide and Seek
XXXV. A flower
XXXVI. The Evil Doppel-bitch
XXXVII. Till death do we part
XXXVIII. A Full Moon
XXXIX. And All Hell Broke Loose
XL. Daddy Issues
XLI. The Boy Who Cried Wolf
XLII. Family Dinner
XLIII. The Unwelcomed Guest
XLIV. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer
XLV. A dance to remember
XLVI. Klaus
XLVII. Last Chance
XLVIII. A new dawn
XLIX. A new day
L. If i lay here
~Season 3~
LI. Blow out your candles
LII. The hybrid dick
LIII. The moral of the story
LIV. Temper tantrums
LV. And the truth comes out
LVI. Teenage dream
LVII. The other side
LVIII. Day to Daylife
LIX. Another Dance
LX. Read the Fine Print
LXI. This Town
LXII. Bonds will be broken
LXIII. The Living Dead
LXIV. Danger Comes in All Shapes and Sizes
LXV. The Mikaelsons
LXVI. 1912
LXVII. Come on in
LXVIII. Murder for one
LXIX. Jar of Hearts
LXX. Don't be so Soft
LXXI. And the Sun Sets
LXXII. Dearly Departed
-- Season 4 --
LXXIII. Out With the Old, in With the New
LXXIV. In Loving Memory
LXXV. Back from the Dead
LXXVI. The Brotherhood of the Five
LXXVII. Murder was the Case That They Gave Me
LXXVIII. As Crazy as the Mad Hatter
LXXIX. The Keeper of Keys
LXXX. New Orleans
LXXXI. Faith and Hope Suck
LXXXIII. Run, Run as Fast as You Can
LXXXIV. Murder's a common occurrence
LXXXV. Where the Wild Things Are
LXXXVI. Way down we go
LXXXVII. Please Stay
LXXXIX. Cheerleader
XC. Nightfall
XCI. A second chance
XCII. Photographs
XCIII. Humanity for the win
XCIV. A game of survival
XCV. Cap n' Gown
AN
!!New Book!!

LXXXII. Detention

439 10 4
By SammyjVega

      I drop another body to the floor, panting. I look over to Max and Asher quirking a brow. "What?" I snap.

     "Nothing, nothing," Max says, shaking his head and holding his hands up in surrender. "We've just never seen you like this before."

         "Maybe it's because I've never been this angry before." I huff. Everything that's happened with Stefan and almost dying because of Tyler, let's say that my rage levels are through the roof.

       "You could always just turn it off," Asher suggests.

       "If i turn it off, you don't get what you want." I state, "We stick to the plan, get the cure, give it to you, even though i have no clue why you want it." I scoff, "And then we leave to a remote island somewhere where i can never be bothered again."

    They slowly nod as i sit on top of one of the tables in the bar. I look around at all the dead bodies, this is going to be a lot to clean up. My phone rings and i send a glare it's way, Asher quick to check who it was, "It's Rebekah." My eyes light up as i speed over.

       "You two clean this up." When they make no move i glare at them, "Now." Max and Asher quickly stand as i move to the far side of the bar. "Rebekah Mikaelson." I hum.

        "I was beginning to think you wouldn't answer. When i woke up, you were gone and no one had seen you for a week." She huffs.

       "I'm in Rupel." I state, "Is there something you called for?"

        "How long do you think it'll take you to get here to the school?" She asks hopefully.

      "Why would i need to be there?" I frown, leaning against the wall.

        "I need your help torturing Elena, maybe some of your other friends." She says, and i can tell she's shrugging, "Are you interested?"

      "I'll be there within an hour," I smirk. I hang up the phone, looking over to see most of the bodies gone by now. "Leave the rest of them, we'll burn the place down." I say, "We have a cure to find."

====================================

           I push the school doors open, Max and Asher following me. "This is where you go to school?" Asher frowns, looking around.

      "Unfortunately." I scoff. "Rebekah!" I yell out, after a minute or two of walking i see the familiar blonde and smile. "There she is, Asher, Max, Rebekah, Rebekah, this is Asher and Max." She hums, smiling over at them. "Now, who brought you back from the dead?"

      "Our dear, April." She smiles, leading me over to the library. Rebekah shoves the door open, I following in after her.

      "Alina..." Caroline sighs in relief.

"Sit down." Rebekah snaps, Caroline automatically sitting down. I tilt my head, they're all compelled.

       "Oh, this is gonna be good," I smirk, seeing them all in the room. Stefan, Elena, Caroline, and April.

      "Class is in session, You've all been compelled. You know the rules." Rebekah states, "Answer our questions honestly, no disobedience, no one leaves." She smirks, "April, my sweet, take notes. This is how you get answers in this town. Let's start with a little quiz." Rebekah smiles.
     "In the year 1114, my brother learned-thanks yo yours truly- about a brotherhood of vampire hunters with tattoos that grew with each kill. And these tattoos reveal what? Elena?"

       "A map." Elena states boredly.

"Which led to, Caroline?"

      "A cure for Vampirism." She sighs.

"Perfect." Rebekah smiles, looking over to me. "We're all caught up. Stefan Salvatore, the last time we saw each other, you had a vampire hunter, but in order to decode the map, you needed the location of the hunter's sword, which you got out of my by using our dead Alina." Rebekah pouts, slinging her arm around my shoulders.
    "How did that make you feel?" She asks looking over to me.

       "At the time, nothing." I shrug, "But thinking about it now, pretty pissed."

      Rebekah looks over to him, shaking her head. "Now, assuming you found the sword, you must have found the cure," I glance over to Asher who perks up, "And yet you're all still vampires, which means something went wrong." She laughs. Rebekah glances over at April, furrowing her brows, "What are you doing?"

     "Oh, you asked me to take notes." April shrugs.

"I wasn't being literal, Darling." Rebekah sighs. "But now that you mention it, a flow chart would be nice, which means index cards and push pins. Go fetch." Rebekah waves off. April quickly nods, getting up and walking out of the room.

     "You're wasting your time." Stefan sighs. "We don't know anything."

       "Well, that's a lie." I scoff.

"So you just gave up?" Rebekah frowns. "I thought you'd do anything to save Elena, even if it meant taking the cure yourself so you could grow old and die with her." I choke back a laugh, looking over to the side. "What?" Rebekah frowns, looking over to me and then back to the table, "Why do you look so surprised?"

      After a few moments of silence, Rebekah looks over to me, "I'm missing something. What is it?'

     "Oh, yeah. You were dead." I nod, "They broke up, it was kind of messy."

         Rebekah smiles, now amused. "Can you let us go?" Caroline huffs.

      "Broke up?" Rebekah smirks, "Wait, I'm confused. I thought Elena was your epic love, Stefan." Rebekah sits in the chair across from him and i move behind Stefan. He doesn't answer, instead, he just stays quiet, "I asked you what happened, and you have to tell me." She glares.

     "Come on, Stefan. Tell her." I whisper.

  "She slept with Damon." He answers simply, clenching his jaw. My face drops as i look over to Elena. Elena's eyes widen as she looks over to Caroline.

     "Oh don't give her that look." I scoff, "If you didn't want it getting out, you should have told him yourself."

     "And what? You're innocent in all this?" Elena glares, "I know you blood-shared with Stefan." Caroline's eyes widen, i hum, not knowing Stefan told Caroline.

      "Mad you never got to that point?" I smirk. She glares at me slightly.

    "So, vampire Elena is a trollop who likes bad boys," Rebekah hums, standing up. "Which explains why Stefan reeks of Alcohol... or is it because of something else?" Rebekah smirks. "Why are you so upset Stefan?"

       "Alina and I aren't on good terms right now." He grits out.

     She hums, nodding. "We'll get to that later, but what i want to know now is, why sweet, loving, innocent Elena could be so heartless towards Stefan." Elena glances around the table, Rebekah moving over to Stefan, "How could she hurt you like that? The answer, please."

      "She didn't know it at the time, but she was sired to Damon."

     "A sire bond, fascinating." She smirks, "Alina, darling, explain how the sire bond works."

        "It has to do with feelings, her feels are real, Stefan," I smirk.

     "And what do you think about that, Elena?"

"I think you two are sad and bored and in desperate need of a hobby." She smirks. I speed over, holding her against one of the shelves, she chokes on her air, clawing at my hands.

     "Come on, Elena, tell Stefan the truth," I smirk. She makes no move, clenching her jaw, "Tell him the truth, or I'll rip your heart out, right here, right now." I loosen my grip on her throat.

       "I didn't sleep with Damon because of his sire bond." She chokes out, "I slept with Damon because..."

      "Say it."

"I'm in love with him." She chokes out. I let her go, Elena, falling to her knees. I pick her up by the arm sitting her in the chair.

      "See, Stefan." I say looking over to him, "Next time you compare me to Elena, remember this." I say patting his shoulder.

       "What does any of this have to do with the stupid cure?" Caroline snaps.

      "You're right. We got off the point. Stefan, how do i find the cure? Unless you'd rather talk about Elena and Damon and Alina's current hatred towards you all day." Rebekah smiles.

     "There's a professor. He knows where the cure is." Stefan whispers.

           "Thank you, and uh, where do i find this professor?"

      "At the college." Stefan huffs.

"Thank you." She smiles, "Alina, come with me. We need to make a call."

      "You two stay here, watch her," I say pointing at Elena. "Who are you calling?" I ask.

      "You're taking a trip to the college with my brother."

====================================

        "Alina, darling it's so nice to see you." Kol smiles as i walk up to the steps of the building.

        "I wish i could say the same," I say jokingly. "Shall we?"  I smirk.

        Kol opens the door, gesturing for me to walk in. "Ladies first." We walk down the halls towards Shane's office, i see Bonnie and speed past her, Kol nonchalantly passing by her. I open the door, seeing Shane.

      "Professor Shane." I smile. "This is my colleague, Kol Mikaleson." He sends him a smile our way.

        "How can i help you?" He smiles.

"To be decided. Take him."

      "Wha-" Kole rushes forward, yanking Shane out of his chair, the three of us speeding back to the car, throwing Shane in the back.

      "You scream or try to escape, and I'll kill you." I compel. "Get him to the school, I'll meet you there."

          "Oh, i do miss working with you," Kol smirks, putting the car in drive and speeding off.

============

        Kol and I walk back into the school as i pull Shane along. He opens the door, peeking in. "Sister, look at this. You're even worse than our brother."

      "Kol, finally. Did you bring what i asked for?" Rebekah asks, Kol opens the door wider and i pull Shane in. "You must be Shane." Rebekah smiles. I stand next to Kol, who wraps his arms over my shoulders. 

       "Don't you just want to kill the lot?" He smirks, looking at everyone in the room.

      "Only sometimes." I smile. I look over, seeing Stefan, his jaw clenched, fists clenched at his side, and a glare in his eyes. "What's wrong, Stef?"

     "He looks a bit jealous, Love."

"He has nothing to be jealous about, I'm not Elena.' I glare.

Rebekah let's out a little chuckle, "Watch the students while I'm gone, will you?" She smiles. I hum, sitting on a table picking at my nails for a while in silence.

"This isn't you." Stefan whispers.

"I'm surprised you now who I am." I scoff.

I hear Stefan grown, slamming his hands on the table, "Damnit, Alina, I told you I was sorry. I didn't mean for that to come out."

"You really wanna do this here?" I laugh, crossing my arms.

"Well you won't talk to me any other way, so yeah. I do wanna do this here." He snaps. I roll my eyes, going back to looking at my hands, "Now you're just not gonna talk to me?"

"What do you want me to say Stefan?" I snap, "That I hopes you'd see me as me and not Elena? That I'm upset you called me Elena? That-"

"What's with all the shouting?" Rebekah asks walking back into the room. She looks over to the three, Smirking. "Still glued to your seats? Oh, it's thick with tension in here." She hums. "Let's spice things up a bit, shall we?"

"Please." I mumble, leaning back on my hands.

"Elena, truth or dare?" Rebekah smirks.

"We're done playing your stupid games, Rebekah." Stefan snaps.

"I don't think she was talking to you." I glare. Stefan huffs, looking straight ahead as I look over to Elena, "Truth it dare, Elena?" I ask forcefully.

She shakes her head for a second, rolling her eyes. "Dare."

"I dare you to tell Stephen the truth about Damon." Rebekah smirks. My jaw clenches slightly as I look down.

"Seriously!" Caroline huffs, Slamming her hands down on the table. "You're really gonna let her do this to him!" She scoffs, looking over to me.

"Answer Elena." Rebekah demands.

Elena sighs, "Being with Damon makes me happy." She states simply.

"Makes you happy?" I scoff. "Elena, the school fair makes you happy. Dig a little deeper." I push.

She takes another deep breath, "When I'm with him... It feels unpredictable, like, Like I'm free." She admits. I frown seeing Stefan's face, Caroline looking at me hopefully.

"And how do you feel when your with Stefan?" Rebekah asks, leaning on the table.

"Alina, stop this." Caroline begs.

"She won't." Rebekah states, looking up at me. "Answer, Elena."

"Lately I feel like I'm a project, Like I'm a problem that needs to be fixed." I scoff, looking over to the side.

"Welcome to the past 18 years of my life!" I smirk.

" I think I make him sad." Elena frowns. " and I can't be with someone like that Because...When he looks at me all he sees is a broken toy." I frown as Elena explains how she feels. Now she knows what it feels like.

"Do you still love Stefan?" Rebekah presses.

"Yes."

"Are you still in love with Stefan?" Rebekah asks.

"No." She frowns.

"Stefan, do you love Elena?" Rebekah asks.

"Not in the way that it matters." He answers simply.

"Do you love Alina?" She asks, looking up to me. I sit up, Stefan looking over to me.

"Yes."

"Do you love her ' in the way that it matters'?" She smirks.

"Yes."

"Alina, love. Do you love Stefan?" She asks looking over to me. I can't give him what he wants. After he called me Elena during our moment at the grill, I'll constantly wonder if he's still in love with her.

"Not in the way that it matters." I say, repeating his words. I watch his face and it takes everything for me not to do something.

"Did that hurt, Stefan?" Rebekah smirks. "Having someone you love drive a dagger through your heart?"

"Go to hell." He snaps.

" Did... That... Hurt...." Rebekah repeats sternly.

Stefans Silent for a moment looking down at the ground. "Yes."

Rebekah smirks,tilting her head. "Welcome to the last 900 years of my life." She smiles. The door opens, Tyler running in. "Ah, good you're here. It was just getting depressing." She huffs.

I stand, glaring at Tyler. "What the Hells going on?" Tyler snaps, looking around.

"Listen to the rules carefully." Rebekah advises, looking around. "Stay in the building. No vamp running in the hallways."

"No vamp running from what?" Caroline frowns.

Rebekah smirks, turning to Tyler. "Turn." She compels.

"What?" Elena frowns

"H-he can't, he'll loose control." Caroline argues.

Rebekah rolls her eyes, looking over to Caroline. " that's the whole point." Rebekah says in a 'duh' tone. "I have exhausted all your knowledge. Now I have the professor to help me find the cure, You're just competition." Asher looks over to me and I shake my head, telling him to shut up.
"Whoever finds it first gets to decide what to do with it:Use it, share it, destroy it, Save it... I want that to be me."

"But if I turn, I'll kill them." Tyler says shakily.

"Yes, you will." Rebekah smiles. " Turn." She demands. "Alina, darling, come along." I send a glance back at Stefan frowning slightly.

"Asher, Max, let's go." They start to follow me out as Tyler's bones begin to break.

=================================

"And how did you get in here?" I ask, staring at the fireplace in the suite.

"Max and Asher aren't here. Caroline called and said they were at the grill, and you weren't with them. I wanted to see if you were okay." Stefan sighs, sitting across from me in one of the chairs.

My eyes flicker over to Stefan, "How sweet."

"Can we stop this passive-aggressiveness, please?" He huffs, "I came here to try and fix things."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Can you stop?!" He growls, "Two weeks, Alina. You haven't actually talked to me in two weeks. You almost died, you wanted to die and you still pushed me away." He frowns.

"Do you ever feel like there's not a person in the world who loves you?" I ask. He furrows his brow and i smirk. "Elena feels like a broken toy, i am a broken toy, you have a type, Stefan."

"You're not a broken toy." Stefan argues, "And I'm sorry, I got caught up in the moment-"

"So you call me Elena?" I frown.

"Alina, I'm sorry-"

"Sorry? Sorry, everybody always sorry." I scoff. "I have been compared to Elena my whole life, and you were one of the only people who never have, and then you did," I say looking over to him with a glare, tears in my eyes.

"So, is that?" Stefan frowns, "Is that the end of us?"

"There was never an us, Stefan." I frown.

"Because you never let it start."

I turn, giving him a look, "I never let it start?" He nods and i scoff, "Sorry, i don't feel like being a second choice. I've been a second choice my whole life, and i refuse to let that happen again." I say shaking my head. "I think it's time for you to go, Stefan."

"You want me to go?"

"I want you to leave." I nod. H nods silent, getting up. He speeds out of the room and i close my eyes, letting a tear fall.

----------------------------------------------------

-

-

-

So is that the end of Stefan and Alina, Stalina? Is it over before it even started??

What relationship do we prefer, Dalina? Klina? Stalina? Maybe there's a future ship, i don't know!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 145 12
Emma Gilbert, the twin sister of Elena Gilbert. The twins are very different Emma tries to get away from dangerous situations yet trouble and danger...
64.6K 832 26
»will be edited this summer» The Salvatore brothers reunite with their little sister, Aria. Elena changes the way she feels about the brothers. There...
1.7M 35.8K 29
Elena Gilbert. The doppelganger. The girl that has too much trouble to deal with. Remember her? Well, she's not alone. People don't ever pay attentio...
137K 3.2K 16
The Gilbert children were three. Elena, Jeremy and Sky. After the death of their parents they were all heartbroken. Sky was more lost than ever. Inst...