π•†π”Ήπ•Šπ”Όπ•Šπ•Šπ•€π•†β„• β™‘οΈŽ β“‰οΈŽβ’ΆοΈŽβ’ΊοΈŽβ“€οΈŽ...

By Princiyasultana

"Hell and Heaven", a place which is not so pleasurable for every human being. Some people just love this plac... More

π•€π•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 1 - ℝ𝕖𝕕-π•™π•’π•šπ•£π•–π•• 𝕓𝕠π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 2 - 𝔹𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝!
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 3 - π”Ήπ•π•’π•”π•œ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 4 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕀𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 5 - β„šπ•¦π•–π•£π•–π•Ÿπ•”π•šπ•’
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 6 - β„™π•£π•–π•”π•šπ• π•¦π•€ π•‘π•£π•šπ•«π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 8 - π”Έπ•£π•”π•’π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 9 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕠π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣 π•€π•šπ••π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 10 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙 π•¦π•Ÿπ•₯𝕠𝕝𝕕
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 11 - 𝔸 π•π•šπ•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 12 - 𝔻𝕣𝕠𝕑 𝕒 π•“π• π•žπ•“π•€π•™π•–π•π•
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 13 - π•€π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•£π•£π• π•˜π•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 14 - π•Šπ•™π•šπ•π•π•ͺ - π•Šπ•™π•’π•π•π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 15 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•—π•šπ•£π•€π•₯ π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 16 - ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕖 π• π•Ÿ π•π•šπ•—π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 17 - 𝔽𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕕 𝕑𝕒π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 18 - π”½π•’π•π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 19 - β„‚π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•€ 𝕠𝕗 π•–π•žπ• π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 20 - π•Šπ•žπ•–π•π• 𝕒 𝕣𝕒π•₯
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 21 - β„™π•–π•€π•€π•šπ•žπ•šπ•€π•ž
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 22 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•€π•–π•”π• π•Ÿπ•• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 23 - β„π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•˜π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 24 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 25 - π•Žπ•™π•šπ•€π•₯𝕝𝕖 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 26 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•—π•šπ•Ÿπ•’π• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 27 - 𝔹𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕π•ͺ!
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 28 - π•Šπ•–π•”π• π•Ÿπ•• π•“π•šπ•₯𝕖 𝕠𝕗 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕑𝕑𝕝𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 29 - ℕ𝕖𝕩π•₯ 𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕑
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 30 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕨𝕝𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 31 - π”»π•šπ•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•–π•£ 𝕕𝕒π•₯𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 32 - ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 33 - β„‚π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•€ 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕒π•₯𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 34 - 𝔹𝕒𝕓π•ͺ 𝔻𝕠𝕝𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 35 - π•Žπ•’π•£π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€ π•π•Š 𝕆𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 36 - β„™π•π•’π•Ÿ 𝔹
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 37 - π•Šπ•¦π•£π•£π•–π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 38 - 𝔹𝕖π•₯𝕣𝕒π•ͺ𝕒𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 39 - π”Ύπ• π•£π•˜π• π•Ÿπ•šπ•«π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 40 - ℕ𝕖𝕨 π•™π•’π•‘π•‘π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 41 - β„™π•’π•šπ•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•• ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕦𝕣𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 42 - π”½π•£π•–π•–π••π• π•ž
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 43 - π•†π•“π•€π•–π•€π•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ
𝔸𝕦π•₯𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕀 ℕ𝕠π•₯𝕖
𝕄π•ͺ 5π•₯𝕙 π”Ήπ• π• π•œ! πŸ’œ

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 7 - ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕀

14.5K 734 217
By Princiyasultana

Third Person P.O.V

"Welcome to 'Hell and Heaven'. I'm very glad to see your enthusiasm and love for such a job that not everyone sees with their decent eyes. There were hundreds of people who submitted their forms for this job."

The ten new recruits visibly gasp hearing that when Namjoon declares the information standing way far from them before a large multimedia screen.

It's normal to gasp hearing such information. Who wants to do such a job where you can't reveal your identity let alone tell people what you do?

But here in 'Hell and Heaven', every worker gets their respect more than they deserve. They get a good amount of money as well. So, whoever works in the underground world, is eager to get a job here. Though those new recruits aren't from the underground world.

"Shocking right?" Namjoon grimaces saying that as he sat on a chair putting his right leg on his left one.

His tight-fitting outfit is sporting his attributes so flawlessly that no one can really guess his right age.

Patting his fingers on the handle of a big bossy chair, he trails, "You've no idea how fortunate you are to be a part of this family. So, welcome to your new family."

Everyone claps after that, Namjoon raises his hand to which everyone stops in a second.

"I am now leaving you all with my beloved husband." He says as he flashes his very rare dimple smile, slinging his suit like the gorgeous male he is, the CEO buttons up his suit and leaves the place. 

It's a big room where they usually had their meeting about their clients or with them directly. The room is dark which is painted dark ash in colour but very luxurious. Beautiful dim golden lights are brimming on some corners of the room.

A huge table of at least 20 people is standing in the middle of the room with almost 15 chairs. A big multimedia screen is hanging before it as the room is now brightening up with its light. There is no window here and the way the room is looking, it seems soundproof to the new recruits. 

The new recruits are standing at the corner of the room as they see Jin entering through the door. His full white suit with some gorgeous modern jewellery reflecting his personality with a brief description. There was a soft smile on his face all the way right after he entered the room. It gave the recruits some kind of ease.

"Good morning, little ones. My name is Kim SeokJin. I'm the co-owner of this company. Hope you all are liking this place so far?"

His black bangs are flying with the high speed of the air conditioner that is running right above his head as he asks that. The new recruits feel like they are in some kind of a palace because of everyone's formal behaviours.

Little did they know that they behave like this always because they made this place as their own kingdom. 

The new members watch Jin's every movement as he sits on one of those domineering big chairs like a queen. They all just stare at each other as they don't understand what to answer. They are all unfamiliar with this kind of environment so it makes them more nervous to think about the job they're going to do.

Pin drop silence is going on as the sound of their enormous breathing is increasing from time to time. The broad-shouldered beauty smirks seeing them as he is used to this scene by now.

This man always chose such boys and girls who don't apply for this job because they know about this place. He chose such workers who are talented outside but innocent inside.

Helpless people are mostly on their list because this job doesn't require any qualification, any standard, any great background like other jobs. Other jobs don't give you respect for your talent, they give you respect based on your salary. But here, everyone gets their salary and respect that they deserve.

They don't get respect from the outside world. But what will anyone do with that respect which doesn't bring money to fill your stomach, which doesn't give a roof to sleep without the tension of drowning under the rain?

Because if someone drowns, those respectful persons wouldn't come forward to save them.

So here they are, ten new faces. They are helpless or not, that will be revealed later. Five boys and five girls. Some of them are now flashing nervous smiles and some of them are looking down out of fear or acting maybe?

After examining their expressions for a little bit, Jin stands up. He comes beside the table as he gesture towards them saying, "Please, have a seat."

The new recruits say nothing as they slowly sit on those black leathered chairs with their so familiar confused face. 

"It is absolutely alright to be nervous but I can assure you that there is nothing to be nervous or fearful about." His big smile now gives some hope to the youngers here.

After a minute, Jin receives a file from Yoongi who was sitting across him. By the look of his face, anyone would say that he has no interest in anything that is going inside this room now. But the fact is, he had already seen this several times now. 

"Today is your very first day. So, first and foremost the most important thing is….." the elder stops for a minute as he looks at every single younger showing his radiant smile. "Rules and regulations."

He stops again as he walks past the new members, his attention catches the file he took from Yoongi just now.

"I'm going to narrate the rules of this place and you have to memorize them all till your last day here if you want to be in this place. Am I clear?" 

Everyone nods their head like an obedient student. The elder throws the file on the table as he says hooking his finger on his white chain, "Rule number one - You can't reveal your identity to any of your clients. We will provide each one of you, your new identity and that will be your professional name. We are doing this because of your own safety. Do you all understand?"

This is a rule Taehyung made after becoming the COO of this place. He didn't want to destroy the worker's lives fully which already happened with him.

As usual, the new recruits nod their heads like some cute puppies as they move their head wherever Jin is going.

"Very well. Rule number two - You can not share the tiniest thing about this place with your clients. Don't think that we won't know. Remember, we are watching you twenty-four seven."

Some sounds of hard gulps can be heard from the members as the elder nods his head with a very satisfying smile.

"Rule number three - Never let your client rule you. It's you who are giving him pleasure. Respect is the reward that he or she must provide you."

They all nod their head once again while Jin settles himself on that big bossy chair once again. 

Rolling the chair for a few minutes, he asks, "Does anyone need anything? Any refreshment? Water maybe?"

Everyone shakes their head in a matter of seconds and Jin nods his head with a smile. One of the girls notices Yoongi smirking a little and it didn't really help her to calm her nerves down.

"Rule number four - Do not try to abandon any of the rules ever. If anyone will try to abandon them…." Jin sits up in his chair as he dramatically trails, "He or she will simply never go out of this place."

His sweet smile feels like evil now as he says that and God swears every one of the new recruits forgets how to breathe.

"Enough now, Jinnie." Everyone's head snaps at the doorway hearing that deep raspy tone.

They all heard about this red-haired man a lot but never saw him in real before. Their heartbeat clasps as they saw Taehyung entering the room like a professional model, Jimin is behind him.

His famous walking style can drool any boy and girl in a second. One hand in the right pocket of his loose black pants and another one is hanging lazily. His red shirt is enhancing his red hair more as he strokes them every few minutes.

They say,

'Be such a beautiful soul that everybody craves for your Vibe.'

Seems like this red-haired maintain such quotes every day.  

"You are late." Jin's face turns soft but stern as soon as he sees Taehyung in the room.

"My apology, I didn't know that I had to work on my birthday as well." The red-haired sits on one of the chairs beside Yoongi along with Jimin.

Jin takes a deep sigh as he comes closer to him and holds his hand to stand him up from the seat.

Taehyung stands up and his father starts, "Rose, I am really sorry. I know I should've told you this before but I didn't get the chance. Just give them an hour and then we will go outside at night. Is that okay?"

Taehyung smiles back as he places his hands on Jin's and nods his head in affirmation. The elder flashes a wide smile as he looks at the new recruits who were watching them like it was some kind of a k-drama.

"Everyone, I guess you surely know this beauty beside me, right? Let me introduce my beautiful gorgeous son right here. Kim Taehyung, who is also the COO of this company. He will guide you through everything you need to learn for this job. And you all know how good he is in this job." 

Jin proudly smiles looking at Taehyung who shakes his head with a wry smile on his face.

He then again gives a glance at the new faces as he trails, "I hope you will memorize all the rules. Don't forget that you are still on probation here. Do one mistake and you will be out of this place. Understood?"

His serious voice makes everyone nod their head immediately like some newly recruited army officers. 

Jin then takes his phone from the table and was about to go out but stopped. He turns around and takes some few steps further. 

"I completely forgot to tell you the rule number five." Taehyung's brow makes a furrow on his forehead as he looks at his father sitting on his chair. His arms are balancing on the handle of the chair as his fingers are intertwined with each other before his lips. 

"Do not fall in love ever with any of your clients unless he or she is a worker of this company."

Jimin's eyes automatically fell on Yoongi who was also looking at him with a small smirk on his face. Jimin looks away immediately suppressing his smile. 

On the other hand, someone's heartbeat stops hearing the particular word 'love'. Taehyung doesn't know why his knees become weak hearing that.

He inwardly looks down as the thought of the sentence his father just said, is making him fidget his fingers. He looks aside to see everyone nod their head as usual.

"Learn to love your body first then you'll be able to love someone from your heart." With that Jin walks out of the room leaving the ethereal boy with thoughts.

It's not that Taehyung never heard this rule number five before. He grew up learning or memorizing all these rules but he never felt like this before.

He feels a sharp ache on the middle of his heart when he thinks,

Am I breaking these rules?

_____________________________

A/N:

Kill me with those collarbones 🙂

It's unfair that they are talented with every single talent of this world. I mean how? He is a year younger than me and looks younger than my little brother. Fucking kdjdjdksxhkh 😒😑

But you know what? I love them 💜

Yes, do that little wolfy! 🤤

He fucking turns me on every single time, I swear!!!! 🥵

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Give me holy water!!!! 🥵🥵🥵

I'm sorry guys. I know how you're feeling 🤤😅😅

I'm not a pervert! Nope 🙈😶

I wanna squeeze him 🥺

It's shooooo cute!!!!!! 💜💜💜💜

Well, damn! 😍💜

A baby! 🐰💜💜💜💜

We all know what you did there Tae 😏

This makes me feel like writing a werewolf book again 🥴💜

Btw I think they read werewolf fictions! 🤔

______________________________

Hey, there pretty people,

I hope you liked today's chapter. I know it's going slow but I like to go slow. 😁

Btw have you guys checked the epilogue of my story "Drunk in Love"? If you haven't then please go and check that. 😊

If you loved today's chapter then please vote and comment. Your comments give me some motivations which I really need for this book. ✊

Forgive me for my mistakes. 🙏

Happy Birthday to whoever's birthday is today. Have a blast! 🥳💜💜💜

See you on next FRIDAY till then be happy and spread love.

Good Night
💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 95.4K 47
Mafia boss Jeon Jungkook is on the run and ends up hiding at a Christian camp where religious Taehyung is praying for a better life. "God won't be ab...
9.5K 866 31
"yes , I'm the biggest mafia ..... mafia King..... but you know what?? you're heartless.....Kim Taehyong you're not worthy to his love i wish i nev...
80.6K 2.3K 31
Jungkook or known as the devil and mafia King. everyone thinks he's ruthless and heartless cause he will do whatever he gotta do to make people obey...