😍Darling n Sweety😍

By Bahubalifan

Hi Pranushka fans !!! 🙋🏻‍♀️ For the love of 😍Darling n Sweety😍 My crazy imaginations on Darling n Sweety(... More

New Year Surprise !
Mahanandi Audio Launch - part 1
Vikramarkudu Muhurat - part 2
Pupsoo's posessions
Sankranti
Ammaki Ammavai(nandhu)ka
Bahubali shooting in God's own country - Part1
Bahubali shooting in God's own country - Part2
Bahubali shooting in God's own country - Part3
Dosas
Red Riding Saree
Sweety to the rescue
Lockdown Atrocities - Part 1
Lockdown Atrocities - Part 2
Lockdown Atrocities - Part 3
Lockdown Atrocities - Part 4
Ala Vaikuntamlo...
Single vs Committed
Updates Vundav
Ek Niranjan party - Part 1
Ek Niranjan party - Part 2
Oh Baby! - Part 1
Oh Baby! - Part 2
Oh Baby! - Part 4
Oh Baby! - Part 5
Oh Baby! - Part 6
Oh Baby! - Part 7
Oh Baby! - Part 8
Oh Baby! - Part 9
Oh Baby! - Part 10
Past,Present & Future
Daddy Cool
Malaysian Diaries - Part 1
Malaysian Diaries - Part 2
Malaysian Diaries - Part 3
Cursed
A man-child
DSRT - Part 1
DSRT - Part 2
DSRT - Part 3
DSRT - Part 4
DSRT - Part 5
A Pickle Story
Mumbai Mami

Oh Baby! - Part 3

753 55 140
By Bahubalifan

D woke up in the morning and saw S missing beside him.She wasn't in the bathroom as well.When he came out of his room,one of his relatives little daughter bumped on to him.

He carried her and pecked her cheek.

"Pappaas mama!!"😘

D: When you came?Where are your parents?

She pointed towards the hall.D went down the stairs with her.To his horror he saw all his clan members in the hall gathered around S who was seated in the sofa.He could barely place his feet as all the gaps were filled by his clan members from Bhimvaram.His mother and sister were serving them refreshments.He let the girl down who ran to play.

"There is a glow on her face...definitely it is a boy!"said a member from team boys.

"Naa...she lacks lustre unlike how she used to be it's definitely a girl and she's taken the beauty of her mother that's why Sweety is looking dull."opined a member from team girls.

Seeing all this unwanted discussion irked D.His sister saw him.

D's sis: Hey nandhu!Congratulations ra! You made it!😃

He frowned at her.

D: Who called all this village people?Are they showing a free movie here?

D's sis: Why are you charging at me?Amma told me the news and I came.When I arrived all were already here.

D: It's her work?Amma!Amma!

His mother went to him.

D's mom: Sshh!!Why are you screaming ra?I'm here only...

D: Why you called and told them so soon?See they are talking not letting her to rest.For this only you wanted us to stay back no?

D's mom: I did not plan this.Out of excitement I called and told your pinni last night.By morning everyone reached here by bus.What am I to do?

D: Oh you told pinni?Sabash!She's all India radio.Couldn't you have asked me a word?All irritating village people...

D's mom: Watch your words! Don't forget they have seen you from the day you were born.How many times they cleaned your bums when you were a baby?You should be grateful for that.Just so you are a pan Indian star don't fly high.They are our relatives if we don't invite them for good occasions we will be left with no one already people are after mobile phones talking and interacting with relatives on that what fun is there?See how full and happy our house is and Sweety is laughing isn't that what we want?Here,hold this tray...go and give coffee/tea to your uncles sitting outside.

D: Me?I won't!I am Baah...

But his mother cared least and pushed the tray to his hand.He had no choice so,

D: Chaai...kaapi...chaai...kaapi...☕️

Like a tea seller in railway station roaming platforms,the young don of Waaji city went on serving refreshments to guests.Some congratulated him while others teased him.D as usual just smiled.

***

D and S returned home late in the evening.S sat on the sofa stretching her legs and D too joined her as he was feeling tired after working like a servant.

D: We should have told Amma not to tell anyone yet...

S: It's alright pupsoo anyway they will come to know.I am happy we received all their blessings.Our baby is gifted.

She rubbed her belly.D kept his hand above hers.Just then the door bell rang.S almost got up but D stopped her.

D: You rest bangaram I'll see who it is.

D opened the door and another surprise stood before him.It was team Bangalore and Puttur.

S's brother Guna hugged and squeezed D who felt like a goat in python's grip.

S's bro: Congratulations bava!!😘

S's parents entered with their relatives and went to S.She was so excited to see all of them.

S: Amma!!😃

She hugged her mother.Her mother kissed her forehead.

S's mom: I'm so happy now my little girl is going to be a mother!

Her relatives too filled their house.They were chit chatting and S's mom prepared dinner for everyone.All the rooms were taken up including their bedroom which they offered to S's elderly aunt and uncle.S slept with her parents in one room while D was sidelined to the hall where he had to share his sleeping space with S's brothers and her other male cousins.

Guna anna who was very fond of D nestled his head on his chest and placed his leg over D.Though he felt suffocated he bore it all for their love.

D: Zzz...Ammu,when day and night meet we call it twilight like us...if you believe,every night has it's day...you are my day...Baby won't you tell me...tell me...zzz...😍

G: I told you know it's morning?Let's go for jogging...We are all ready and waiting for you bava!

D: Zzz...Radha...Radha...Poo ma you're my Radha I'm your Shyama....no titanic can replace us for our love shall live beyond time...near far wherever you are you must believe that your Shyam's heart will go on...😍

G: But everyone's heart will go on anyway unless they are dead...😕

In his love mood,D turned to his side and squeezed the pillow.His brother-in-law took a glass of water and splashed it on his face causing the Romeo to jerk awake from his slumber.

D: Aaah!!!Thooo...thoo...🥶

G: Good morning bava!Come let's go jogging!

D saw the clock and the time was 4am.

D: Jogging at midnight ah?No way you all go I'm sleepy...zzz...

He tried to fall back but his brother-in-law pulled him up not allowing to sleep.Shivering,he pulled on a monkey cap over his head just revealing his eyes,wore a sweater and jacket,wrapped a stole around his neck and gloves to protect his hands.Last but not least,his shades.

Led by S's father,the team went jogging to the park.While all oldies went ahead,D was the slowest and lagging behind.He paused placing his hand on either hips trying to catch his breath.

S: Come fast pupsooo see all have gone I'm slowing down because of you...

He felt tired and he fell heavily on the bench.

S: What happened?

D: What is the concept behind this midnight family jogging?🤨

S: Oh that...in Bangalore daily my family goes for jogging at this hour as it is good to be awake and alert moreover now that I am pregnant,they're encouraging me to do it as well.Nice no?☺️

D: Hmm...I had doubts but now it is confirmed.

S: What ?

D: Your entire clan is nuts!!😤

S: Pupsooo!!!😡

D: Then what? Look around,not even a stray dog is to be seen here.For Hyderabad weather itself people don't come out during this time but for Bangalore chilly weather your mental family goes out for jogging!!I'm not coming I'll sleep here.Once you all finish your family jog pick me up on the way home.

S stood baffled when he stretched himself on the bench.

D: No actually you also don't go.I don't want my baby to have a crazy mind like your people.

He pulled her making her sit on the bench and placed his head on her lap.

S: Pupsoo,what's this in public what will they think of us?

D: They won't think anything you just be calm and let me sleep.Massage my head if you feel bored.

When D and S were not seen around Guna was sent to search for them.

D: Sweetu...I show you twilight now?♥️😉

S: But I can neither see the sun or moon then how you will show?☹️

D: How I made one with you?😕This is Sahoo's twilight Sweety!!I can show you even during this time...see now...

He lifted his head to smooch her when,

G: Bava,Sweety!

D: Baboi!!Your brother caught Sweety...tell him I'm asleep ok shh...

He shut his eyes pretending to be asleep.Guna anna went to them.

G: What are you both doing here ?

S: Ssshhh...he's sleeping and doesn't want to be disturbed.

G: Oh this bava coming for jogging he wants to sleep.See now...

He carried D on his shoulders as if he was a towel.

D:Aaahhh...ahhh...Sweety...save me!!! I'm being lifted by a JCB...Huh...uh...Guna...

G: Come Sweety...let's go jogging!

With D on his shoulder,he jogged with S by his side.

D mv: Moral of story: Never marry a girl who has brothers.😭

***

After 3 days,S's family were returning to Bangalore.Her mother was reluctant to leave her behind.

S's mom: Why don't you come with us?I will prepare all your favourite dishes and take good care of you until your delivery.

S: If I come with you my husband will be alone who will take care of him?

S's mom: He can also come with us...

S: You know his pride he won't stay at in-laws place for that long.

S's mom: I feel bad to leave you alone here and go.It is your first pregnancy you have to be taken good care of.

S: My pupsooo is there he will take care of me better than you.

S's mom: What he knows about pregnancy and childbirth?Was he a midwife before coming into acting field?

S: Lol Amma I don't have answers to your questions but I have faith in my husband he will take care of me like a baby.You don't worry.

S somehow convinced her mother to let her be.D and S bid farewell to her family.

***

Morning Sickness

"Ooowack... ooowack"

D jumped out of bed at that sound.

D: Bangaram are you ok ??

He rushed to the bathroom and knocked the door.

D: Sweetu ma open the door!😥

S came out wiping her face she looked tired.

D: I'll take you to the doctor.

S: This is morning sickness pupsoo.It is common during this time.Nothing to worry.I should be alright after some rest.

She smiled through her tiredness.D held her protectively and led her to their bed.Settling her properly he pulled the quilt until her chest and caressed her head.

D: You are on an empty stomach.Shall I get you something to eat or drink?You want milk?

S at the mention of 'milk' ran to the bathroom again and threw up.D went after her.

D: Slowly ma...slowly..

Holding her,he rubbed her back.

Once she was done he washed her face for her and feeling very weak leaned on D.He carried her in his arms.

S: It's ok I can walk...

But he didn't listen.He placed her on their bed and adjusted the pillow comfortably propping it  against the frame.He sat beside her and looked at her trying to get a read on her.

D: What is happening to you bangaram?

S: Told you know...this morning sickness...ufff...I am going to be throwing up a lot...

D: Next time you feel the urge don't run to the bathroom,you do it on this bin I will clean it up.

S: Aaww thank you baby but it is not required.I prefer the bathroom.

D: Hmm.What to do during this time?

S: I don't know but just don't mention that word!

D: Which word ??

S: The one you said!

D: I...you mean mil...

S: Stop!!

D: Ok ok sorry sorry.

She tried to get up.

D: Where are you going now ??

S: I'll go grab something to eat...

D: Why am I there?Just tell me what you want I will get you!

S: Some biscuits and juice.

D: Ok.Erm...milk biscuits or cream biscuits??

She widened her eyes at him and cupping her mouth ran off to bathroom again.

D: Moddhu!!You and your rotten mouth!!😖

D got her some biscuits and juice which she had.She also began sniffing a lemon.

S: Mmm...I feel much better now.😌

D: Phew!

S: Sorry pupsooo...I am troubling  you a lot...

D: Not at all bangaram.I'm happy to do this for you.

She smiled at him.

S: I'll rest for sometime after that I will cook something for you.

D: You rest as much as you want.I'll ask Amma to send food from home.

S: No don't want.Don't trouble her.

D: It's no trouble for her.Actually Amma told me to leave you there until your delivery.

S: What you said?You agreed?

D: No.I told you cannot be without me.Then she told me also to stay there but you know due to my odd timings for work I don't want to be there as it might disturb her.She will wait late for me to return then have dinner.If I tell her not to also she won't listen.Sorry for being selfish bangaram.😞

She pulled him to a hug.He nestled his head comfortably on his favourite Sweetu cushions.

S: Even my Amma called us to Bangalore but I refused to go.

D: We think alike no bangaram?

She nodded.

D: Elders are thinking we might not be able to manage alone but we'll prove them we can.I will look after my Sweetu like a mother.

S: Awww my pupsooo!!I love you!♥️

D: I love you too bangaram!♥️

They shared a kiss.👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

***

S came down searching for her Pupsoo.She found him at the garden sitting on the swing and writing something seriously.She tried to take a peek from behind,

S: For Sweety...

Before she could read further he hugged the paper to shield it from her.

D: Don't copy me!😤

S: Are you writing a poem for me?😃Pupsoo pa pls let me see know...

D: I've a few more lines once it's done I will show you.Sit quietly and don't disturb me.

Eager to read,S sat beside him and remained silent as to not disrupt the ideas of the budding poet.

S: He loves me a lot...must be comparing my beauty to nature,stars and moon...hihihi he's so sweet...🥰

He raised his hand for extra paper and S tore one from the booklet and passed him.

S: He is writing exam or what...😕

She shifted closer trying to peek again but D covered with his free hand so that she wouldn't see.

S: He's overdoing it!!😠

Once done he fastened the pages with a thread and passed to S.

D: Now you may read...

She shut her eyes and holding the paper in front of her face she slowly opened her eyes to read the first sentence.

S: For Sweety...morning 8-8:30am yoga...8:30-9am breakfast...9-9:30am walking 9:30-10am bath...10-10:30am listen to soothing music...

Like that she read out the entire timetable which stated her routine from dawn to dusk additionally it had a list of do's and don'ts as well.Irked,she lowered the paper and looked at her husband.

S: This is what you were writing all this while?😠

D: Yes!😎Hereafter you will strictly follow what is written on this paper.

She crumpled and threw the paper on his face.

D: Sweety,why you did that ma?🥺

S:You!Seeing you sit on this swing and posing like a poet I thought you were penning something romantic for me in the end it was this timetable that too asking me for extra sheet!Tasteless goose!For what you got married?Blah...blah...blah...

D: Sweety stop!See rule no:2625

He pointed at the clause on the paper.

D: No getting angry!It's not good for baby.Ooh...ooh...jujuju ma...sleep...sleep...

He soothed her tummy.

S: It's a waste talking to you...😤

She got up and went.

D: Sweetu...sweetu...don't walk fast ma...take slow steps...

He went after her.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 2.3K 26
You love someone and that person loves you too but both are unaware of each other's feelings. Same is in the case of Prabhas and Anushka in this Fanf...
10.6K 616 5
True Love has a habit of coming back!!! {Five Parts Story on Pranushka} Cover Design By: @DrabbleLove (Enchanted Graphics)
951 115 9
A Middle Aged Millionaire loves and married Young Girl who look alike his First Wife..But He had some Hidden Dangerous Secerts in his Past with his F...
2.7K 178 23
I love you. You love me. I hate you, you love me. I love you till the end of the universe, Your love does not end at the end of the universe. we figh...