Ek Niranjan party - Part 2

D stepped into the pool and carried her out.

S: Thooo...thooo...

She spurted water.He made her sit on the chair and stood with his hands bent at his hips not knowing what to do.

Unlike him who was in black shirt and blue jeans,S was in a complete white dress.The dampness accentuated her curves and he averted his eyes.

S: Hey waiter!!Bring me one more glass...

She ordered him.D looked around to see if anyone was coming they were all busy in the dance floor he quickly went into his house and took towels then ran back to her.With one towel he covered her and with the other he wiped her hair.

Seeing her state he felt he had to act fast and take her home before anyone saw her.Supporting her by her waist he carefully walked her to his car instructing his driver to drive them to her home.

In the car,

Due to her inebriated state S began behaving weirdly.

S: Vroom...vroom...vroom...

D: Sweety...ssshhh calm down...

S: Huh..uh...who called me?Sai anna!When you came ?

From her place she moved to D's side and flopped on his lap making him yelp in pain.

D: Ouch...!How does she maintain this fawn appearance while weighing like a mini elephant...

She circled her arms around his neck.

D: Sweety,be a good girl.Go and sit there.

He tried to lift her up to place her back on her seat but she would not budge.

S: Sai anna...At first I wanted to leave this place but now I like to be here you know why?Because there are so many nice people like Puri garu,Rajamouli garu and Pabsu oh you don't know...It is Prabhas.We call him Pabsu.

D felt happy when he heard his name in the nice people list.

S: Oh no no sorry sorry Pabsu is not good he is very very bad...

His smile faltered.

D: Bad ?

S: Yeah...when we meet he always jokes and makes me laugh until my stomach hurts...once he drew moustache and beard on my face when I was taking a nap and made me a laughing stock so notorious he is...

D: Err...just for fun I did that...

S: Fun?Yes fun he is fun to be with because of that I don't miss you guys.He has such a charming face I can go on staring at him without a blink when smiles.

D bent his head feeling shy upon receiving praises.

S: He has a big heart too.You know once I just casually told him I was missing Amma's biriyani the next day he personally brought and laid 3 varieties of biriyani on my table made by his Amma.Wow what a taste!The best biriyani I ever had...He is actually good...a bit...this much only...

She expressed the measure of how good he was by showing a tiny gap between her thumb n index fingers.

D: Err...it could have been a little more wider.

She dropped her head on his shoulder.

S: This is not your usual scent this smells like Pabsu...nice though...very alluring...

D felt uneasy because it was the first time a girl recognized him by his pour homme and complimented it.He then felt it was inappropriate to travel with her in such proximity.