Pupsoo's posessions

Pupsoo's Posessions!

SSR and his wife were going to sleep when he heard his doorbell ring.

Ra: Who could it be at this hour ??

SSR: Let me check.

They saw D leaning against the frame of their door in his "I love Sunny Leone" printed oversized t-shirt and chequered shorts. An indian vintage trunk was secured under his left arm as he blowed his nose onto a handkerchief. His eyes was teary and he looked distressed.

Pic credits : Google images

SSR: Reyy ! What is this ?? Have you looted the temple goddesses ornaments and come her straight ?? Look I can't go and sit in lock-up. You pls clear this place now I have nothing to do with you.

SSR went to shut the door but D stopped him.

D: Raj...sniff, sniff... allow me inside pls... I have no where to go.....waaahhhhhh...

He wailed liked a child whose toffee had been snatched from him.

SSR: Reyy ! What is this ?? At this hour you are crying at my doorstep what will people think ?? Ok come in...

They called him in and he sat down on the sofa placing his precious trunk carefully on the coffee table. He fell on Rama garu's lap curling himself like a prawn and sobbed harder. She ruffled his head and consoled him.

Ra: What is this ra ? Crying like a girl who got chased out of in-laws home. What happened ? It's not good if a guy cries. Tell us na only then we can help you out....

D sat upright and rubbing his tears away narrated the fateful incident.

Flashback:
Zooooooinggggggg........

D thought it was the right time to discuss his marriage when everyone were in a jolly mood watching tv. He was so nervous and called up his Sweetu.

S: Papsu pa...ummah...

D: Bangaram, I am going to tell Amma today about us. Pls give me courage and wish me good luck.

S: Oh ok. Pabsu pa... Ranga Rukmini serial is going on. A very crucial episode and I have to watch it. Don't disturb me now. Ok? Ummaahh... I love you !

D: Hello... Swee... she ended the call. She helped me in movie but in real I'll have to fight the Pindari army alone. Hmm...

He went to the prayer room first. The otherwise non religious fella who couldn't remember the last time he stepped into prayer room had now become a devout priest. He smeared holy ash across his forehead, rolled side to side, offered flowers, incense and prayers to almighty.

D: I have never done anything like this even on the previous day of my exams or Bahubali release, I am doing it now pls help me lord !!

He took a hanuman chalisa in his hand(though he didn't know a single verse)for courage yet he wasn't convinced. Then he went to his nanna's photo, closed his eyes in prayer to seek his blessings. Seeing his nanna's smiling face eased his anxiety a bit. D's amma, peddamma & peddananna and their daughters were watching the same "Ranga Rukmini" soap. He went and stood before them tv like a huge palm tree.