Daddy Cool

It had been a while since D and S visited Tirupathi so they planned on a road trip along with SSR and Rama garu who also wanted to go.

They were travelling and it was late in the evening.

LR: Amma...hungry...🥺

Little rebel,now 5 years,was with them.

S: Pupsu,he's hungry stop somewhere no...it's time for dinner anyway.

D: I don't see any good restaurants here bangaram.Let's go further.

S: It's ok,stop at some small roadside eatery is fine.

D: He will get tummy upset eating from such places.Give him the biscuits now I will stop when I come across a good place.

SSR: He's a small boy he can't withstand hunger.1-2 idlies won't do any harm to him.I see a stall there...

D: No no we don't know in which water they mix the batter.

SSR shot him a look.

SSR: Do you remember once you wanted to have roadside pani puri and I stopped you saying water will be dirty for that what you said?Oh we should not think about all that...just enjoy the taste blah blah now what happened?

D: That is for me but I won't let my son have unhygienic food.

SSR face palmed himself.

Finally he stopped at a restaurant which he felt was neat enough.They settled at a table and placed their order.

D: Now order whatever you want kanna...

LR: I want ice cream..

S: It's late no baby now don't want I'll buy you tomorrow.

D: No no he wants it now he must have it.

D placed an order for cone,cup and plate ice cream all in little rebel's favourite flavours.He kept it before his son.

S: Pupsu,he has not taken his dinner and you want to feed him ice cream?

D: So what?He can have this first and then dinner later.You eat kanna.

S: I give up with this man 🙄

D fixed the napkin on little rebel's tshirt so that he would not make a mess.LR took some in a spoon and  relished the ice cream.

D: Nice?

LR shook his head happily.

They reached their hotel at night and were given a grand welcome by the staffs.D carried Little Rebel who was asleep.They went to their respective rooms.

When D placed little rebel on the bed he realised his son was rubbing his nose and sniffling.

D: Sweetu!!!He has caught a cold!!😰

S: All because of you!I told you not to feed him ice cream you didn't listen...see now who is suffering...

D: Huh...uh...call the doctor!Call the ambulance!This is an emergency!!I want the best surgeons to treat my son!!

She gave one smack on his head to shut him up.While he sat rubbing his head,S fished out the syrup for cold and vicks from the medicine kit.She made little rebel drink a spoon and D rubbed the vicks ointment on his chest.

D: My poor boy...😢

S: He will be alright by morning.Now don't make a fuss and just sleep.Let him sleep also.

D: Nanna..chinni uppalapati...😢

He cooed to his son.

S: I just told you...