My Hero Academia X Male Realer

By LoPau_24

(Y/n) (L/n) born with a mixture of his parents' quirk.. he dreamed to be a hero and he wanted to t for his pa... More

Info & Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 1

1.2K 26 23
By LoPau_24

With the U.A. staff they were looking at the results.. 43,65

Nezu:"Scores for the practicals are out. "

(my take on the exam results in this order name, villain and rescue points)

1. (Y/n) (L/n), 43, 65 = 108
2. Katsuki Bakugo, 77,0 = 77
3. Reina Yoshino, 41, 35 = 76
4. Eijiro Kirishima, 39, 35 = 74
5. Ochaco Uraraka, 28, 45 = 73
6. Ibara Shiozaki , 36, 32 = 68
7. Itsuka Kendo, 25, 40 = 65
8. Tenya Iida, 52, 9 = 61
9. Izuku Midoriya 0, 60 = 60

10. Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu, 49, 10 = 59
10. Fumikage Tokoyami, 47, 12 = 59
10. Yosetsu Awase , 51, 8 = 59

Nezu:"first i wan't to talk about the boys in second and and ninth place.. the first boy was going full throttle not even giving others a taught he got zero rescue points but has seventy seven villain points! Contrary to the second boy who got zero villain points but got sixty rescue points.."

Present mic:"I like him he makes me say yeah!"

Nezu:"Now on to the first and third students.. the boy displayed amazing prowess but he slowed down towards the middle."

Present mic:"He was satisfied i suppose."

Nezu:"Yes but he would have gotten more points if he did't stop and help some of the other students participating.. and along with izuku midoriya he was the one who also destroyed the 0 pointer with a powerful attack... a true hero indeed saving a handful of students from harm.. the girl is also a hero for saving him from falling.. her quirk is pretty interesting transferring other people's pain to her and converting it to power..  she is also a good all around."

Teacher:"These kids are all amazing!" a teacher who looked really tired wasn't amused..

Aizawa:"jeez.. what a racket.."

With (Y/n) he was on his phone taking with reina about the results..

(Y/n):"So we both got in that's good."

Reina:"What are you doing? did you celebrate or somethin?"

(Y/n):"Oh just ate a good dinner with mom.. what about you?"

Reina:"Yeah my mom was super hyped about all of this she threw a damn party. It was fun but she kinda went overboard.."

(Y/n):"haha you sound tired? what have you been up to these past few days?"

Reina:"nothing much just trained.. can't let you pass me so easily you know?"

(Y/n):"Haha! that's great i'll be looking forward to when we get to U.A. and i hope we become classmates so i can beat you"

Reina:"Dream on fire boy~ well goodnight (Y/n) see when i see you."

(Y/n):"Sure thing." the phone call ended and (Y/n) was left to his thoughts.. "Reina was super strong.. she explained her quirk.. it was like double edged sword.. but she knows how to use it properly.. U.A. let's see what awaits."

(Timeskippu)

Spring came and it was our first day of high school.. midoriya was running late so he told (Y/n) go on without him... (Y/n) arrived at U.A. and now he was looking for his classroom..

(Y/n):"1-A.. 1-A.. Oh there it.. is.." (Y/n) looked at the door and it was huge. "Woah."

He entered the room and saw only a few students.. he walked to the back and went to his seat.. 

(Feel free to use this or not.. i made it when i was bored lol and (Y/n) and reina's seat numbers are 21. and 22.)

(Y/n):'a mutant type quirk? he's a bird.. and an invisible quirk.. and this guy has two hair colors.. pretty tame so far.. i think i can sleep for a few minutes until homeroom..'

(Timeskippu)

(Y/n) was awoken to someone shaking him.. when he looked at who it was.. it was reina and she had a playful smile on her face..

(Y/n):"what did you do?"

Reina:"whattt? That's rude.. i woke you up because everyone was asked to get dressed and head to the field."

(Y/n):"Oh.. sorry.. well better get changed.."

When everyone got changed they headed to the field and there was aizawa their homeroom teacher..

(Y/n):"Hey midoriya."

Midoriya:"(Y/n) you finally woke up."

(Y/n) just chuckled and listened to what aizawa was going to say.. and it was a test of our quirks.. ochaco who (Y/n) knew because midoriya told him about the thing she did for him had asked some questions..

Ochaco:"What about the entrance ceremony? Or the guidance sessions?"

Aizawa:"No time to waste on that stuff if you want to become heroes. U.A. is know for it's 'freestyle' educational system. That applies to us teachers."

Everyone:"?"

Aizawa then listed some of the test they were going to do for the quirk apprehension.. he asked bakugo what his softball throw was and asked him to do it again with his quirk.. when he did it he sent an explosion blasting the ball away.. when it landed aizawa showed everybody what the result was and it was 705.2 meters.. everyone got excited except for (Y/n), reina and two others.. 

Aizawa:"Awesome huh? You're hoping to become heroes after three years here.. and you think it will all be fun and games? Right the one with the lowest score across all eight events will be deemed hopeless.. and will be expelled."

Everyone looked on worried.. but some of them got hyped up..

Aizawa:"Your fates are in our hands. Welcome. This is the hero course at U.A."

(Y/n):"The lowest score will be expelled."

Reina:"Is that allowed?"

(Y/n):"I guess so."

Ochaco:"It's only the first day! i mean even it wasn't it's still unfair!" she made a valid point but not enough..

Aizawa:"natural disasters, highway pileup, rampaging villains. Calamity is always around the corner. I'd say japan is full of unfair things. Heroes are the ones who correct all of that unfairness. If you were hoping to have a pretty relaxing high school life well i'm sorry to tell you that isn't happening here. For the next three years U.A. will run you through the wringer that's plus ultra. use your strength to overcome it all. So bring it."

(Y/n):"This is getting me excited."

Reina:"i'll beat you at all of them (Y/n)."

(Y/n):"Try me." he playfully teased her and she just lightly punched his shoulder.

(Y/n) and reina were the last to do the 50 meter dash.. they got in their position.. reina's feet were glowing with her hair.. and (Y/n)'s feet were smoking.. and when the go signal sounded two of them seemingly disappeared leaving smoke and flames behind..

Robot:"1.50 seconds! and 1.53 seconds!"

(Y/n):"all right!"

Reina:"Ahhh! you got the best of me their."

Aizawa:'Both of them are talented.. now onto the next test..'

Everyone just looked at the two power houses and everyone soon did their best..the second was grip test.. (Y/n) did't know how to use his quirk on this one so he just did it.. impressively he got 100 kg without his quirk reina did hers and she got 450 kg.

Reina:"You suck (Y/n) hahaha!"

(Y/n):"it's not like my quirk can do everything you know!"

on the standing long jump the two cleared it so it was a draw.. on the fourth event side stepping.. reina did't use her quirk and just got an above average score.. (Y/n) though creatively used his flames to bounce quickly from side to side..

(Y/n):"ha! that's 2 wins to 1!"

Reina:"ahh! you're starting to piss me off (Y/n)!"

(Y/n):"Thank you."

Reina pouted and lightly punched him and on the fifth exercise ochaco got an infinity.. midoriya was shaking.. and (Y/n) being the brother he is.. gave him some pep talk..

(Y/n):"you can do it. prove everyone wrong.. remember you have to work harder than anyone else."

Midoriya nodded and when his turn was up.. when he tried using OFA the ball left his hand and it did nothing.. (Y/n) noticed aizawa's hair and finally recognized him..

(Y/n):"Wait.. you're the erasure hero! eraser head!"

Everyone finally recognized him too.. he then grabbed midoriya and (Y/n) had figured out what aizawa did.. he soon let go of him and his hair went down.. midoriya looked depressed.. but when he looked at (Y/n) he nodded and midoriya gritted his teeth.. and went to throw another one.. this time when the ball left his hand it went far and when (Y/n) looked at his finger it was bruised..

(Y/n):'he focused the power to his finger and minimized the damage but also got the maximum impact! You're really turning cool midoriya!!'

 Midoriya:"Mr. Aizawa! .. i'm.. i'm still standing aren't i?"

Aizawa:"This kid..!"

After that.. (Y/n) when he got to the circle he did't know what to do..

Aizawa:"What's taking so long (Y/n)?"

(Y/n):"... i don't have to necessarily throw it right? as long as i stay in the circle it's fine?"

Aizawa:"Yes." 'what is he planning..'

(Y/n) then smiled and.. threw the ball high up.. when the ball was falling (y/n) did a back flip exactly kicking the ball sending the ball flying at insane speeds with flames following behind.. he landed perfectly and everyone looked at him amazed.. aizawa showed his results..

Machine:"876.3 meters!"

he smiled and looked at reina.. reina just smiled back and went to the circle.. her hands started glowing along with her hair.. when the ball left her hand the same shock wave from midoriya's throw was visible.. when it landed aizawa showed her score..

Machine:"875.2 meters!"

reina grabbed her head and was frustrated she lost to (Y/n) again.. the last few test continued and (Y/n) and reina just tied on the remaining test but (Y/n).. everyone was waiting for the results and reina was looking angry..

(Y/n):"Hah.. that's 3 to 1 and 4 draws.. looks like i win.." reina just ignored (Y/n).. "Geez you're such a sore loser... fine i'll treat you to some food when school is over." reina just glanced at (Y/n) but nodded cutely..

(Y/n) was next to midoriya patting him on the back.. when suddenly new struck them.. aizawa lied and everyone but (Y/n) and another girl were shocked..

(Y/n):'it could't have been a lie.. the way he said it.. if anyone of has had no potential it's the boot for any of us..'

they all saw the results and (Y/n) and reina place first and second.. reina was just glaring at (Y/n) the whole time but was still by his side.. when everyone returned to classroom.. midoriya went to the clinic to have his finger fixed.. school had ended and everyone was heading home.. reina was with (Y/n) and midoriya when they came across iida..

Iida:"But Mr. Aizawa really fooled us did't he? he made me think 'this is how it is at the top' but.. our own instructor lied to us!"

(Y/n):"Well i guess so.. we haven't properly introduced right? I'm (Y/n) (L/n) and this is reina yoshino."

Reina:"Sup."

Iida:"It's nice to meet you i'm tenya iida.." then someone yelled at us and it was ochaco..

Ochaco:"Hey! you four! you're headed to the station wait up!"

Iida:"Ah, infinity girl." 

Ochaco:"I'm ochaco uraraka! uh.. you're tenya iida.. and (Wrong/n) (L/n).. and reina yoshino and.. deku.. midoriya right?"

Midoriya:"Deku?!"

(Y/n):"Who's (Wrong/n)? I'm (Y/n)"

Ochaco:"Oh sorry hehe.. yeah but did't that bakugo guy say.."

(Y/n):"Damn you deku you bastard!" imitating bakugo making the others laugh..

Ochaco:"yeah just like that!"

Midoriya:"Um.. my real name is izuku.. 'Deku' Is just kacchan being a bully.."

Iida:"A derogatory pet name?"

Reina:"It's kinda fun to say." she then said it multiple times before (Y/n) chopped her head..

Ochaco:"oh gotcha sorry!! but 'Deku' well... it just screams 'Do your best!' i kinda like it! the way it sounds."

Reina:"It kinda sounds like the word you ca do it."

Midoriya:"Deku it is!" 

Iida:"Midoriya!"

(Y/n):"Show a bit of backbone dude."

Iida:"it's an insult right?"

Midoriya:"It's like the copernican revolution.."

Ochaco & Reina:"Coperni-who?"

(Y/n) explained what the copernican revolution was but the two just did't get it.. after arriving at the station (Y/n) and reina bid everyone goodbye and they headed on their so called date..

(Y/n):"So what do you want to eat?"

Reina:"i'm in the mood for ramen!"

(Y/n):"Sure thing there's this good ramen place just around here and i think there's this discount for a coupl-" (Y/n) stopped and blushed.. "i- i mean i was just saying.." reina then hooked onto his arm and smiled..

Reina:"I'll be your girlfriend just for tonight since you're treating me~" (Y/n) just nodded and they went on their way

Let's just say (Y/n) just experienced his first date and first crush.. but he's not telling her that.. the next day came and it went like normal.. (Y/n) answered some questions and reina just slept beside him.. and after that they all ate lunch and (Y/n) had four bowls of gyudon.. and soon the best class was about to under go.. hero basic training..

All might:" I am.."

Midoriya:'He's here!'

All might:"..Coming through the door like a normal person!" he said leaning into the classroom

(Y/n):"I'm sure that's not how normal person does it."

Reina:"Hahaha yeah,. i think it would look good if you tried it."

(Y/n):"It would not."

As the two bickered suddenly all might pushed a button revealing suit cases with numbers.. everyone soon grabbed their respective case filled with their costumes.. (Y/n) was the first to finish.. and soon everybody followed..

All might:"Looking good is very important ladies and gentlemen! Look alive now!! Because from today on.. You're all heroes!"

(Y/n) was at the back inspecting his hero costume when reina stood next to him..

Reina:"Nice costume.. what do you.. think of mine?" she blushed at bit..

(Y/n):"Oh th-thanks... and your.. costume is.. pretty.. cool too.." he admired her costume from head to toe.. and it suited her perfectly.

(Your costume and Reina's.. change the colors to what ever you like but reina's stay the same..  )

Reina:"And you don't look to bad yourself hot stuff~"

(Y/n) then heard running footsteps he saw midoriya.. and he looked like all might..

(Y/n):"Nice costume.. i think i have a general idea on what's the inspiration."

All might:"Shall we begin, My wards?!" 

Ochaco was talking with midoriya and (Y/n) noticed how good ochaco's costume was..and side by side with reina they looked pretty similar.. a short boy named mineta gave midoriya and (Y/n) ah thumbs up.

(Y/n):"Huh?"

Midoriya:"wha?!"

All might:"now that everybody is here lets get started with combat training!"

Iida:"Sir this is the city where we conducted our entrance exam so are we going to be conducting urban battles again?"

All might:"not quite i'm gonna move two steps ahead, most of the villain fights you see on the news mostly are outside but statistically speaking the more common of the worst evil doers are taken place indoors" he listed some things that are crimes that can be conducted inside "truly intelligent criminals lurk in the shadows and in this training exercise you will be split into teams of good guys and bad guys and fight indoors in two on two fights."

Tsuyu:"But isn't this a little advance?"

All might:"The best experience is the one you get on the battlefield, remember you can't just punch robots and expect to win, this time you are fighting with actual people" then suddenly he was bombarded by questions.. "One at a time! my quirk isn't super hearing you know?!"

He pulls out a script and makes (Y/n) and reina deadpanned at his antics.. all might then went on to explain the exercise which was pretty simple.. good guys touch the hidden bomb and they win.. villains capture the heroes with capture tape and they win.. and all might said that the teams will be drawn with lots..

Iida:"Is that really the best way?"

Midoriya:"Well if we look at it objectively pros mostly on emergencies team with up with other pros from different agencies on the spot."

Iida:"I see! I apologize for getting ahead of myself."

All might:"You're fine!" (Y/n) then raised his hand "Yes young (Y/n)?"

(Y/n):"One question since there are twenty-two students how will the remaining team have a fight?"

All might:"Excellent question! i have prepared for that and two teams will have three members each! And the team with three members will fight first! so no more questions? Let's get started!"

Everyone:" Right!"

(The teams are as follow)

Team A: Ochaco and Midoriya

Team B: Todoroki and Shoji

Team C: Yaoyorozu and Mineta and (Y/n)

Team D: Bakugo and Iida

Team E: Aoyama and Ashido

Team F: Sato and Koda

Team G: Kaminari and Jiro and Reina

Team H: Tokoyami and Asui

Team I: Ojiro and Hagakure

Team J: Kirishima and Sero

All might:"All right! since team c and team g have the three members they will have the fight first! Team c will be the villains and team g are the heroes! now get to your stations!"

(Y/n) and the other two went and hid the bomb and (Y/n) called in for a strategy meeting.

(Y/n):"So it's nice to meet you both i'm (Y/n).. i'll make this short so can you tell me both your quirks?"

Mineta:"I'm Mineta and well my hair is sticky balls i can pull them off as fast as i can and they regenerate quite fast.. they stick to any surface but i just bounce off them."

Momo:" I'm momo yaoyorozu my quirk is creation i can make anything as long as i know it's atomic configuration but i can't make any living things."

(Y/n):"hmm.. so both quirks are good for defense.. so this is the plan.. since i have a basic understanding of everyone's quirk.. the hero team has a electric based quirk and by the looks of it a hearing quirk of some sorts and the a power type quirk.. Momo i want you to make a noisy machine anything will do as long as it disrupts the hearing advantage they have.. and for the electric quirk we may need an insulator for him so his electricity doesn't catch us by surprise i'll leave that up to you and you mineta i just need you to set up your quirk as obstacles in the hallway is that plan okay?"

Momo:"A pretty fool proof plan i will start on my task right away."

Mineta:"I can do that just point the way."

(Y/n):"Right."

Everyone got to work and after they finished (Y/n) explained his quirk and they all agreed that (Y/n) will fight and they will act as the last line of defense.. all might signaled the go and the hero team consisting of jiro, kaminari, and reina entered..

Reina:"Ok as we discussed jiro find where they are."

Jiro:"Right." she then inserted her earphone jack in the wall but she adopted a confused face

Reina:"What's wrong?"

Jiro:"It's.. something is making a lot of noise so i can't pinpoint where they are."

Kaminari:"So they countered it like you said reina."

Reina:"Hmm.. let's move we just have to find them our element of surprise is a no go." with everyone watching in the control room..

All might:"Very nice. class pay attention.. Young (Y/n) had countered there attempt via instructing young yaoyorozu to make a generator loud enough to disrupt young jiro's quirk."

Midoriya:"Thus eliminating there attempt at getting the jump on them."

All might:"Exactly." back with reina and the others they had guessed that the bomb would be at the top floor

Reina:"So you guys get plan b? if not i'll repeat it.. i know (Y/n)'s quirk and he's pretty hard to deal with or without his quirk."

Jiro:"Meaning?"

Reina:"He could probably beat you two without it. no offense but leave him to me.. i'll need you two to capture the bomb or defeat the the other two with him."

Kaminari & Jiro:"all right."

As all three of them neared the final floor reina sensed someone coming and as everyone noticed (Y/n) kicked reina into another room luckily she blocked the kick..

Reina:"Both of you go for the bomb i'll handle him!" the two nodded and left.. "Nice kick but gonna need a lot more power to knock me out."

(Y/n):"Didn't intend on knocking you out, in raw power i lose to you but in fighting technique i have somewhat the upper hand." (Y/n) then pressed the transceiver he had "Momo, mineta get ready two heading your way."

Momo:"Roger."

(Y/n):"So wanna see how i win this?"

Reina:"Wanna bet?" with all might and the others..

Kirishima:"What are they doing? these fixed cameras don't record any sound."

All might:"They are talking via micro transceivers."

Mina:"Hey look that (Y/n) guys is making a move." she pointed gathering everyone's attention.

(Y/n)  blasted towards reina delivering a flying side kick pushing reina towards the wall she then in turn activated her quirk and healed the flame powered kick and soon her hair eyes hands and feet were now glowing.. the charged at (Y/n) she tried punching but (Y/n) grabbed her hand and tried a shoulder throw but reina countered while she was in the air she flipped to her feet she grabbed a hold of (Y/n)'s arm and spun him with amazing speeds and threw him through the next room.

Ochaco:"That's going to hurt.."

Kirishima:"But looking at it closely they're both even right?"

All might:"Yes Young reina might have the strength to overpower young (Y/n) but he still has the technique to keep up."

Back to the fight (Y/n) was on the ground in the next room breathing heavily reina soon entered the room via the hole she had just made with (Y/n) body..

(Y/n):"That's gonna leave a bruise..."

(Y/n) got back up and prepared to fight reina.. they both dashed towards one another and locked hand and started battling.. reina was easily overpowering (Y/n) but he used his flames to make up for the gap in power by boosting him forward momo contacted him through the transceivers..

(Y/n):"What is it momo kinda busy here!"

Momo:"Just want to report that mineta is down and- " suddenly the comms cut off worrying (Y/n).

(Y/n):"Damn." 

he released from the lock making reina lose balance he then delivered a solid round house kick to her stomach sending her flying..  he quickly made his way to the room where everyone else was he saw momo and mineta were down and so was jiro.. kaminari was walking towards the bomb but (Y/n) made it towards the bomb first..

(Y/n):"I'm sorry i can't let you do that."

Kaminari:"Well then have some of this!"

kaminari placed both of his hands on the floor sending electricity towards (Y/n) but to his surprise (Y/n) wasn't fazed..

Kaminari:"What? How?!"

(Y/n):"Cause i learned to absorb any form of electricity or lightning but it still stings a bit."

Before kaminari could react (Y/n) had blasted towards him and karate chopped his neck knocking him out (Y?n) let his guard down but few seconds later reina suddenly burst through the room and punched (Y/n) square in the face knocking him out and soon all might signaled that the hero team has won but soon reina collapsed also..

Kirishima:"Did anyone really win? all of them are knocked out."

All might:"that might be so but young reina had stood longer marking the the winner.. right! let's get them all to the infirmary and move on to the next battle!"

(Timeskippu)

(Y/n) awoke in the infirmary with reina.. everyone else had already left momo had left a message for (Y/n).. she thanked him for his efforts.. (Y/n) just smiled.. he sat up and looked around the room to see reina in the bed next his soon she came too when she did she suddenly jolted up surprising (Y/n)..

(Y/n):"Woah easy there you're in the infirma-" before he could finish reina rushed to him and started checking his face...

Reina:"what a relief.. i'm really sorry.."

(Y/n):"For what?"

Reina:"I punched you pretty hard did't i? I'm amazed your jaw isn't broken." 

(Y/n):"I think that's the work of recovery girl.. well then if your feeling well enough to be concern for me then we should go."

She nodded and soon both got dressed and thanked recovery girl and left.. when they came back everyone congratulated them and soon everyone was now acquaintances.. (Y/n) went and tired to find midoriya when he did he saw him talking to bakugo outside of school.. he did't want to bother them and went back to the classroom.. him and reina then headed home telling ochaco and iida to tell midoriya they left.. then the two talked while heading home..somewhere villains were plotting their next move..

??:"You heard right? he's a teacher right now.. and what would happen if villains.. kill the symbol of peace."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry guys for taking a little longer it's i've been in a rut so i think i'm back but not at a hundred so still make sure to enjoy this new chapter! see ya guys in the next one.

-OzaOut-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 66.8K 136
Here you can read countless variations or the exact same characters Kohei Horikoshi has created. Maybe you're curious to who your perfect MHA...
6.5K 181 13
Since [Y/N] Hikari was a young boy, he aspired to be a hero; unfortunately for him, his farther is the notorious villain known as Oni. And despite hi...
2.4K 93 16
Denki Kaminari will happily take credit for being the greatest matchmaker on the planet. After fighting that tentacle monster and getting his leg cru...
1.5K 144 19
❝IN TRUTH, I COULDN'T CARE A BIT IF I DIED.❞ To be honest, you think dying because you have little to no presence sucks just a little. But now, you j...