Tear Gas (Spec ops guy)

By skzultra

Melanie desperately tries to get away from the crowd, shielding her face in pain as she falls to the ground. ... More

burning
Gone
Promise
leaving marks.
9:55
close enough
Free time.
tired.
stay.
wasted.
painkiller.
drinks.
twist.
heat.
pressure.
ship.
clueless.
scratching.
handprint.
Target.
cookies and cream.
Out.
burden.
casual date.
check.
coffee.
hair.
official.
shower.
wet.
love.
Ashley.
Revenge.
trapped.
smoothie.
dream.
missed.
edge.
fight.
bruised.
Tank.
epilogue

touch.

2.8K 90 227
By skzultra

My eyes widened at the question.

"No, no, we don't have one." I awkwardly laughed and cleared my throat.

Noah laughed, obviously uncomfortable, but I was too.

"Oh I see," the man smirked at the both of us.

"Y'all are thinking about it and wanted to see what could one day be yours. Been there." He laughed and continued looking into the room.

"Oh, no. We aren't even together. We're friends." Noah blurted out. I was a bit taken back, I had to hold back a gasp. The words hurt me, but I guess they were true. As far as I knew, all we were we're friends that kissed once and cuddle.

"Friends? Friends don't touch eachother like that." He gestured to how close Noah and I were, Noah was hugging me from behind, swaying back and forth as I held his hand over my shoulder. We looked entirely misleading.

I looked up at Noah, immediately blushing when he looked back down at me.

"Friends don't look at each other like that either, that look of affection and attraction." The man nodded his head and smiled.

"Sir, we just came to see the babies." I explained, moving a bit so Noah and I weren't so close.

"I was like that too. Young, naive. Didn't know love until I bumped into her in the hallway junior year." He smiled to himself, recalling memories. I could tell he loved his wife, who ever she was.

He looked back at us, laughing when he noticed how awkward we looked, Noah and I were standing away from each other now, only our arms brushing against eachother occasionally.

"No, trust me, no babies anytime soon." I sighed, twirling a strand of hair with my finger.

"You'll change your mind sweetheart. The greatest gift a woman has is the ability to birth her own child. A beautiful thing." He waved to a nurse inside the nursery, smiling at her when she pointed to a pink carriage.

"Is that your daughter?" Noah smiled, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Her name is Carmen, my wife chose it."

"She's adorable." I looked up at Noah, he was tense. I gently grazed my hand over his, softly wrapping my fingers around it.

"Well, our friends are waiting for us. We should go." Noah smiled and waved at the man, taking steps back in attempt to leave.

"Alright, have a nice day kids." He waved back and walked off, probably going to his beloved wife.

I smiled, there was something so pure about how he talked about her, never have I ever dated anyone who talked about me like that. Who's eyes lit up everytime I was mentioned. I sighed, a girl can certainly dream.

"That was sweet." I Leaned on Noah's shoulder as we stood in the elevator, waiting to go down.

"Yeah, it was." He took the bag from my hand and took out a pill, dry swallowing it. I made a grimace, snatching back the box.

"You can't wait until we get to the room?"

"What? My head is pounding you can't blame me." He walked out of the elevator, making me roll my eyes and follow him out.

"Are you okay?" I frowned, rubbing the pad of my thumb against the back of his hand.

"Yeah, just hungover." He cupped my face, smiling sarcastically and walked into the room.

"Fucking finally, give it."

I rolled my eyes and tossed the box at Ryan, watching him dry swallow two pills at the same time.

"Thanks."

Tiffany and Natalie were playing a board game on the bed, laughing and eating candy.

"Can we leave now?" I sighed and sat on a table by the couch.

"I'm not cleared till 1." Natalie said, her voice muffled by the food in her mouth. I looked at the time, it was barely 12:13.

"I'm going for a walk, to let the pill do its thing." Noah excused himself out of the room after some silence. Tiffany raised her eyebrow, encouraging me to follow him.

"Go!" Natalie nodded and smiled. I scoffed and quickly went to catch up with him. He was walking outside, his hands in his pockets and his head hung.

"Hey!" I panted as I caught my breath next to him.

"It wasn't that far of a run." He laughed at me wheezing and coughing. I am so out of shape.

"I'm fine, give me a sec." I sat down on a bench nearby and took deep breaths. He sat down next to me, chuckling.

"You've been quiet." I started, tightening my ponytail.

"What do you mean?"

"I noticed you were really tense earlier, and you haven't really recovered." I looked at him in the eyes worriedly.

"I don't know, I guess I've just been overthinking about stuff." He sighed and sat back.

"But I'm fine, it's really no big deal." He ran his hand through his hair and smiled at the ground.

"Are you sure? Be happy." I pouted and sat on his lap in attempt to cheer him up.

"I am happy." He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist. I leaned in, cupping his jaw with my hand.

We kissed, smiling as I pressed my lips on his. He carefully lifted my hips and moved them closer to his, getting rid of the empty space between us.

His hand traveled down my back to my inner thigh. His fingers delicately crawled upwards, playing with one of the belt loops on my shorts.

I breathed out, feeling pressure build up at the core of my stomach.

His hand lingered there, occasionally moving up and down my thigh.

I pulled away, pausing to take a breath.

"Woah." I exhaled.
His large hand wrapped around my thigh, his thumb resting dangerously close to my area.

He smirked when he noticed how red my face got. I looked away pulling myself off his lap and smiling.

"Has anyone ever done that to you?" His voice was now slightly hoarse, his eyes were dark.

I nodded."y-yeah it's just-"

"What?"

"It feels different." I parted my lips and took a slow breath, feeling his eyes on me.

I smiled, crossing my legs and gulping.

"Good." He finally said, smirking, taking my hand and giving it a soft kiss before standing up and helping me up with him.

"What time is it?" I asked, my legs a little shakey.

"12:25."

"Should we go back inside?" I chewed the inside of my cheek, looking around.

"I don't know, we still have lots of time." He ran his hand up my arm, making me get chills down my spine.

"Oh." I smirked, wrapping my arms around his necks and tip-toeing to reach his face. I pulled him in for a kiss,  letting him wrap his arms around my body.

"Time to go!" Natalie laughed as she walked up to us, looking at Ryan and Tiffany walking to the car.

"They let me out early, since I had everything done already." She explained.

"Thanks Natalie." Noah rolled his eyes playfully and we all walked to the car.

"Are you guys busy tomorrow?" Tiffany took a sip out of a can of Sprite.

"No." Natalie was the first to answer, eagerly looking over at Tiffany.

"I don't think so." I said, trying to figure out what plans she had already made.

"Well, it's my birthday tomorrow... let's have a party." She offered, looking at me for approval.

"I'm down." Natalie smiled, looking at Ryan. He looked down at her with a straight face.
"Sure."

"Alright then, I guess we're having a party." I smiled and sat in the car, resting my head on Noah's chest.

--

Hello!

I'll be honest- I'm getting SERIOUS writers block but I think I got something good, idk yet. ❤
Also, it's been getting hard to make time for writing because all i o all day is watch cm. Like I CAN'T STOPP. Spencer has my whole heart <3
Anywho...

goodbye see you tomorrow 🧚‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 11.3K 74
He kept on staring at me but I ignored him, at least I tried to. He was sitting right beside me and although I was looking at the board I still could...
806 32 8
Revenge Hatred Excerpt "I told you to calm down didn't I?" the voice spoke as it came close, I closed my eyes and prayed to God, I was scared out of...
142K 1.6K 16
*Dark Short Story with triggers including abuse/torture and violence, sexual assault, stalking and home invasion* Someone has been been following me...
1.5K 70 16
I drew menacing steps towards the goat. Anxiety warred on his face as he took tremblimg steps backwards. "How dare you touch her?" I growled holding...