๐“๐ก๐ž ๐•๐จ๐ข๐ [๐’๐Š๐˜๐„๐–๐€...

By robinrushoe

๐—˜๐—ป๐—ด๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ / ๐—ฉ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฎรฑ๐—ผ๐—น ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐—นรฉ๐˜€... More

INTRODUCTION
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
NEW STORY
INTRODUCCIร“N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Drain me
The Future Is Inhuman
lean on me

4

469 12 0
By robinrushoe

"So that's how you became an inhuman" I realised. Hive explained to me, he must have suffered, it sounded painful.

"Myself and many others" He explained, "Put through a kree experiment thousands of years ago, these first inhumans, they were your ancestors" I nodded to his words, I was dazzled by him.

"Your ancestors started Hydra" He turned to face the three humans that were in the hangar, with us and doctor Radcliffe, "You fought to bring me back, you're the only faithful to avoid being capture after Gideon Malick's betrayal" He looked at me when he named the former head of Hydra, he did because I had killed him, he focused again on the dressed up volunteers "Well, the time has come to your reward" We would recreate the kree experiment with the humans, to let them have an opportunity to share a part of the new world we would create, we would turn them into inhumans, and maybe my friends in S.H.I.E.L.D would be able to join us and finally understand what we were planning.

"This town represents the worst of humanity" I walked with Hive down an empty street of an empty town, he'd hired some security to keep the town safe and allert from intruders, "Allowing the greed of a few destroy the needs of many"

"Sometimes it's hard to join forces" I said while looking at him, "You need a good leader" I was drawn to him instinctively, as magnets drawn to each other. I felt safe with him, and I wouldn't let anything, or anyone to keep me from him.

"Like Coulson?" He stopped and looked at me with interest, the question didn't have a hidden meaning, it was plain curiosity.

"He was the reason why I joined S.H.I.E.L.D" I answered.

"S.H.I.E.L.D is no better than HYDRA, or those kree reapers, they're all making soldiers for their never ending wars" He explained to me.

"My friends at S.H.I.E.L.D wanted to stop wars, not start them" I defended them.

"By building giant battleships floating in the sky?" He stated calmly, I got his point, "The only reason that S.H.I.E.L.D exists is to fight wars"

"But, isn't that why we exist?" I was now trying to understand, "I mean, that's what the kree reapers were trying to make, right? Soldiers"

"Which was not what I became" He mumbled, he looked thoughtful.

"Sometimes the world greatest miracles happen by accident" I praised.

He grinned at me and then we kept walking towards the hangar.

"People saw the connection I had with other inhumans and it made them afraid, that fear brought paranoia, which led to civil war" He explained, and it was exactly what was happening now, S.H.I.E.L.D didn't understand what we wanted to do, they were afraid of inhumans getting together because they were afraid of them rising up and fighting for their rights, they were afraid because they knew they wouldn't be able to stop it.

"Not much has changed really" I stated.

"You know..." He stopped walking and looked at me, he grabbed my arm slowly. "Usually, I can control what I feel, not with you. I can't seem to figure it out" He stated. My eyes shined when they met his.

I felt as if I could see past him, it was standing in front of Grant once again.

"But you're not Ward" I said quietly, came out as a breath.

"I know I'm not, that's why I'm confused. You know, this is the first time in a while I've wanted something for myself. And that's you" He revealed.

I stared at him, there was no need for words at that moment, so I just stared at his eyes.

"We better keep going, Doctor Radcliffe must be waiting for us" He changed the subject as he always did, leaving me shocked. I knew we shared a connection, but I wasn't sure if he felt that way with all the inhumans.

We would recreate the experiment now with them, Radcliffe was ready, and so were we.

"The world fears that kind of power because not everyone has it" He said as if he was reading my mind.

The experiment started, but the bodies disintegrated. It was a failure.

We were all now gathered at the bar in the town drinking beer. James was playing pinball.

"Good luck beating that score!" He challenged me, oh boy, he didn't knew who he was against.

"Keep your head on, because someone doesn't play when it comes to pinball" I said as I introduced a coin into the machine, I planned to beat his score.

"What made you go all alone in that trailer?" I asked, curiosity filled in my words.

"Just never felt people liked me, and I didn't like them either, so I thought I'd do everyone a favor and get away as humanly possible"The answer was actually kind of smart, he actually was, why put up with some assholes that don't like you? And you also don't like?

"That sounds pretty lonely" My mind drifted to Coulson and the small family we had back in S.H.I.E.L.D, they were the first family I ever felt part of, at least for some time.

"Yeah, never really figured in that part" His voice became much softer, I approached him with a beer on my hand.

"You're not alone anymore" I reminded him, "You have a family now, we're a family"

"You were S.H.I.E.L.D" He said looking at me, I took a couple steps back and got away from him, trying to figure out what he meant, "Those people you care about are the same ones trying to stop what we're doing here" He had a point.

"It's not their fault, they don't know any better" I defended.

"Doesn't matter if they know any better or don't, they're on the opposite side. I can't see any way it doesn't end badly for them"

"There is one" I remembered the kree experiment, and that brought hope to my words, "We make them understand"

I made my way to the bar, I went back with Hive for a couple of hours, to check on him and the experiment. I knew he didn't need anyone to check on him, but I just felt the need to do it, I thought it felt nice to know that someone cared about you, just as I knew he cared about me, 'You and I share similar paths, we were both created by external forces'  he told me, and he was right, he was created by the kree, and I was created by S.H.I.E.L.D, now we were united, to destroy those who seeked war and created soldiers to fight in them.

I had exposed him the plan to put my friends through the kree experiment, to make them understand, it was the only way we could save them, 'What if they decide to turn on you instead?'  He asked me, 'And they come to kill me, to kill all of us'

'Then I will rip their hearts out'  I stated, I would make sure that nothing stood in the way, not when all we wanted to achive was world peace. And if they did, I would make sure to put an end to it, to them.

Before I got in, I heard James talking to someone, 'He was left alone, didn't he?' I thought.

"I might be able to book an introduction for you" He said, I waited at the other side of the door, waiting to hear the second voice, I could feel both heartbeats.

"Right now?" I could recognize that voice, they were here, and James was spilling everything.

I teared the door with my powers and got inside, James looked at me surprised, looking for the reason I interrupted the conversation.

"She's with S.H.I.E.L.D" I told him, they were leaning on the pool table, James quickly got up and looked at her.

"You tried to seduce me" He stared at her disappointed.

"I can say I almost did" May answered.

"I told Fitz to stay away" I said while looking at her, this could be easy, I could just end her right here, "I don't need your help"

"You're sick Daisy" She stated.

"I'm not" I was getting filled with anger, "You don't have to protect me anymore, I can do that by myself, I have a family now"

"He's using you" She tried to convinced me, I raised my hand and threw her to the end of the bar, she fell to the ground, but slowly got up.

"You used me too, I was a hacker, and S.H.I.E.L.D made me into a soldier"James stood there without intervening, "But we can help you, we can make you understand what we want for this world, we want to make it better" I explained, but her face showed she didn't believe me.

"Go outside, she didn't come alone, go look for the rest of them" I ordered James, he stepped on the broken door and got outside.

"We can be a family" I told her, we were a couple of feet away from each other.

"We are a family, everyone in S.H.I.E.L.D is trying to save you" She said.

"That's a pattern on you guys" I ironically stated, "That's what you don't understand, I don't need anyone to save me. I'm happier than I've ever been, I feel stronger and complete May, I finally feel like that emptiness inside of me has been filled" I explained.

"You have been brainwashed, that's not you talking, that's Hive" She took a couple steps forward but I raised my hand, signaling her to stop, and she did.

"This is my last warning, leave now that you can, tell everyone to retreat or I will end you, all of you. I will if you leave me no choice" I pushed her to the ground once more with my powers and got out of there.

I exited as fast as I could looking for Ward, to warn him about the team, just in case they've got to him first.

"They're coming for us" As soon as I got there he received me with a small smile, everything was prepared.

"S.H.I.E.L.D's here" I informed him.

"The ones who made me" He ignored what I said and repeated, "They're coming for us too"

"How did they even find us?" I asked confussed.

"I sent them a signal" He explained, "This kree are not from their homeworld, they're reapers, they exist only to hunt"

"So they're here to what, clean up their mess? This are the only things that can defeat you, those were your exact words" I confronted him, honestly, a little bit worried "I don't want anything happen to you, I will end them"

"Nothing is going to happen to me Daisy, but this is going to be risky" His voice softened and he walked towards me, we were inside the church, "We need them alive to complete the experiments, I know you can do that, I believe in you" He said.

"I will." I got closer to him and felt his breath on my lips, I got rid of the distance beetween us and kissed him, when our lips met, I felt a spark and my heartbeat increased when I felt he was returning the kiss.

I pulled back and looked at his eyes, realizing his smile.

"You said this was going to be risky" I excused myself and got out of there with a grin, having things more clear than ever, I had to do this, for us, for the world, for my friends at S.H.I.E.L.D.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 4.9K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท startedโž›30/03/2024 finishedโž› หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท cover by me x
964K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 38.2K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
670K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...