Pure Evil

By KatFrederick

Vixen Holly, also known as Crimson, has known nothing but sex and death since she was a teenager when she too... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Epilogue

Thank you

4.7K 126 21
By KatFrederick

That is the end of this story. I loved the story of Hades and Persephone from Greek Mythology and this was my version. I know it's not perfect and people may nitpick it, but I truly don't care. I hope you guys loved it just as much as I did. 

Another reason I wrote this is because I truly believe that there is someone out there for all of us. It doesn't matter who that person is. Whether they're part of the LGBTQ+ community, whether they're a different color, speak a different language, part of a different religion, or have different political views. We are all different and beautiful in our own way. Love is a scary thing, especially when you let things like what others may think get in the way. 

Be with who makes you happy. We all need someone. It doesn't even have to be a romantic kind of love. Love of all kinds is needed in life. 

Thank you for all of your reads, votes, and comments. I love seeing each and every one of them. If this is the first book of mine that you're reading, and you want to read more, or at least stay up to date for the next MC book I release, add Kat's Books and Ideas to your library. I update it with every book I publish with the description so you guys can know when I post another one. 

I don't really have any questions for you guys, but as always I love answering yours. Either comment them, put them on my message board, or PM me. I will reply as soon as I see it. 

Love you all and happy reading. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657K 16.6K 27
DJ Nelson is someone the cops would pick up just to make sure she wasn't getting into trouble. It was known back in Las Vegas (where she grew up) tha...
85.3K 2.5K 34
Allison Riley - She wasn't her parents favorite but she was okay with that. She had the looks of a beauty queen but the mouth of a sailor. She was in...
1.8M 61.3K 39
We return to Broken Demons MC. After The Sons of Satan were wiped out things returned to normal until Knuckles had to go to Montana after the death o...
126K 1.4K 46
ALEXIA SOLARIA Alexia is a part of the Solaria bloodline and is the next heir of their mafia empire. She grew up knowing the Mortifers, who are ruthl...