Earth Mode ON// ARMY FanFicti...

By BTS_1Derland

What does a laugh sound like? What does the word happiness mean? How does it feel to be happy? Why do we cry... More

Earth Mode ON: INTRO
Earth Mode ON: ONE
Earth Mode ON: TWO
Earth Mode ON: THREE
Earth Mode ON: FOUR
Earth Mode ON: FIVE
Earth Mode ON: SIX
Earth Mode ON: SEVEN
Earth Mode ON: EIGHT
Earth Mode ON: NINE
Earth Mode ON: TEN
Earth Mode ON: ELEVEN
Earth Mode ON: TWELVE
Earth Mode ON: THIRTEEN
Earth Mode ON: FOURTEEN
Earth Mode ON: FIFTEEN
Earth Mode ON: SIXTEEN
Earth Mode ON: SEVENTEEN
Earth Mode ON: EIGHTEEN
Earth Mode ON: NINETEEN
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY ONE
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY TWO
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY THREE
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY FOUR
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY FIVE
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY SIX
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY SEVEN
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY EIGHT
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY NINE
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY-ONE
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY THREE
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY FOUR
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY FIVE
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY SIX
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY SEVEN
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY EIGHT
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY NINE
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY
CLARIFICATIONS (VERY.IMP)
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY ONE
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY TWO
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY THREE
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY FOUR
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY FIVE
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY SIX
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY SEVEN
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY EIGHT
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY NINE
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY ONE
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY TWO
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY THREE
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY FOUR
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY FIVE
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY SIX
Earth Mode ON: EXPLANATION
Earth Mode ON: CREDITS
EARTH MODE ON: REWRITTEN

Earth Mode ON: THIRTY TWO

136 16 47
By BTS_1Derland

Hey there lovelies.. before you start reading I would recommend listening to the same song again throughout the chapter... keep it on repeat... Lovely by Billie Eilish...

Please do enjoy!

●●●●●●●●●●

Life is a bunch of mazes. The second you feel like you are close to an answer, you find yourself lost all over again. Sometimes, clues get thrown at you from all directions. Dreams. Hopes. Light. Whenever you feel like everything is going to crash down over you, there is always something to hold you back up. However, such moments are often delayed until your world has already crashed down and everything is lost. The feeling that washes over your body almost feels like death. Your soul starts burning up, and your body starts to fade away. Your breathing starts to become harder as if there is an enormous stone laying on your chest. Right at that moment, you start seeing stars. You see them twinkling and falling down towards you. They tell you that they are watching over you, that they will help you no matter what happens. Such promises are hard to believe at first, but then as time passes by, you discover that stars are the only thing you can trust. Knowing this only made everything even harder for us. Knowing that some stars are supposed to descend to us and make some promises but they aren't tortured us more than death ever would. Even though there was so much going on, the only thing we could see were bubbles. Bubbles meant that hope was deserting us. Us going down meant that our dreams were crashing down. The deeper we went, the darker it became and the light started to disappear bit by bit. There was no life. It was meaningless. Then why bother live?

Right after the loud sound of the impact, we couldn't hear anything else. The car started going down immediately. Each one of us bumped into different areas. Taehyung bumped his head onto the steering wheel, but then the air bag suddenly opened and bumped his face again, so he lost his consciousness. Namjoon had the same accident, except that he was able to avoid the air bag. I hit my head against the back of Namjoon's seat. Chung Ae basically got thrown all the way to the front window and cracked it with his head. Jin hit his head against the window that was right beside him while Jimin kept bumping onto Namjoon's seat. Hobi bumped against the back seats and then rolled back and bumped against the trunk's door. Chung Ae and Taehyung fell unconcious, while Jimin and Hobi weren't able to help themselves. We were only capable of taking a short breath before we submerged into the water.

Namjoon took his seat belt off and tried to open the car door, but the enormous amounts of water surrounding it made it hard for him to do so. He kept on banging against it, but it was all of no use. Jin and I started trying too, but it wasn't effective either. I was already running out of breath, and so was everyone else. 

Jimin was finding it hard to keep his breath in, and it seemed like he would faint at any moment. I had to capture his attention every now and then so he wouldn't lose focus and let himself faint. Namjoon started becoming even more aggressive with the door, and eventually he shouted with fury at the jammed door while he banged at it. Jin too was starting to become furious. No one likes near death situations, but to me this was a definite death.

My oxygen levels were nearly zero, and it felt like I would faint. I stopped trying to open the door because the more I use my energy, the more I'd feel faint.

I looked over at Jimin and his eyes were already rolling back. He held his wound and it seemed like he was fighting back with all his might. If crying was possible underwater, I would've been a pure mess at that moment.

Not again. I'm losing Jimin again for the third time. But at least this time I'll be going with him. I can't let him leave alone like every other time.

My hand found my way to his, and I held it. At the feeling of a sudden contact, Jimin turned his drowsy eyes in my direction and a small smile started forming on his face. I returned his smile with one equal in sincerity. He was scared, and his smile showed it. He held my hand tighter and shut his eyes. I took every moment I could to absorb in every detail of him and everyone around me before joining him. Namjoon was still messing with the door and so was Jin. Hobi was trying to open the back door, Taehyung was regaining his consciousness slowly, while Chung Ae was just floating in the middle of the car.

If that is the last moment that I will live, then at least I spent it with Bangtan. I couldn't fulfill my promise with the moon. I couldn't find my parents, but, if they are already where I'm going, then that would be a bonus.

I stared at the blood that was flowing from Taehyung's forehead. The blood mixed in with the water, giving the water a beautiful red color. Suddenly, I felt Jimin's grip on my hand loosen, and my heart started beating faster. Without looking at him, I decided to close my eyes. I felt a tear slip from my eye and disappear into the water surrounding us.

I'm sorry Seo Yeon. I failed you. I failed my parents. I failed Jimin. I failed Taehyung. I failed Namjoon. I failed Chung Ae. I failed Jin. I failed Hoseok. I failed everyone.

My whole body started shivering at the thought that I will finally die. My heart was having a battle with my brain. My brain wanted me to let my breath go, but my heart was pumping blood fiercely around my body. I wanted to breakdown, but I couldn't. The thought that Jimin already let go and I didn't was haunting me. It was aching my heart. I had to let go too. I couldn't lose him again. I wouldn't be able to deal with it.

I decided that I'll count to three before finally letting my brain win the contest. Everything will be over.

One.

Two.

I shut my eyes even tighter and clenched my fists.

This is it. I'm finally having mercy on myself.

Thre-

I suddenly felt someone pull at my arm. I opened my eyes really quickly and saw Namjoon holding my wrists with a piece of metal in his other hand. The front window was broken and the pieces of glass were floating everywhere. Namjoon gestured for me to go, so I used my arms to push my body forward as quickly as I possibly could. My chest was in so much pain due to my desire to breath. There was no more air left for my body to use. I kept on moving my arms as quickly as I could. I could see the light, and I was too close to the surface.

There. I'm almost there.

The moment I reached the surface, I let my head out first and then kept on moving my arms all around to keep myself from sinking again. Once I was in contact with the air, I started panting and coughing really hard. I felt the warm air hit my face after being in the cold for some time.

Taehyung. Hoseok. Jin. Chung Ae.

JIMIN!

I immediately took in a deep breath and dived again. As I was going down, I was met with Namjoon who was helping Hoseok resurface. I gave him a nod and he returned it back. Once I reached the car, I immediately grabbed Jimin and started moving upwards again. It was considered to be the hardest thing I have ever done. I kept on kicking my legs and used both my arms to its extent. I let out a scream underwater as I fought with myself to resurface with Jimin's body safely. The moment both our heads were out the water, I immediately tried to drag Jimin's body across the water as I swam. After some time, I reached the shore and pushed Jimin onto it first. Once I was on my feet, I held Jimin and pulled him away from the water.

I didn't waste any time and immediately started with the CPR. I did this previously with Taehyung, so this should not be of any problem. I started the procedure immediately, and continued applying pressure to his chest as hard as I could.

"One. Two. Three. Four. Five..." I kept on huffing out as I used all my energy in pushing his chest up and down.

Once I reached the count of thirty, I removed my hands off his chest on positioned them on his face instead. I started blowing into his mouth, giving him all the air that my body had in store.

I had to repeat this procedure nearly three times before Jimin spat an enormous amounts of water and rolled to his side to cough it all out.

A smile found it's way to my face the moment I saw his eyes open. He held his side in pain and grunted.

"Jimin. Are you okay?!" I asked with disbelief.

He nodded rapidly and I stroked his wet hair.

"Stay here. I'll go help Namjoon," I said and he nodded then closed his eyes.

When I was about to dive into the water again, I saw Namjoon walk with a coughing Hoseok out the water.

I put a hand on Hoseok's shoulder before asking him," Are you okay?"

He looked drained out of all energy, and he was too holding onto his wound. He nodded at me while panting and then continued limping to where Jimin was lying.

Namjoon made sure they were both seated before he walked towards me. We both ran into the water then dived. We saw Jin holding Chung Ae's body and carrying him up. I signalled to Jin, asking him of he was alright and he responded with a nod. Namjoon and I dived to where Taehyung was and unlocked his seat belt. Namjoon pulled him out, and I assisted him in carrying Taehyung. Namjoon held Taehyung's upper body while I was in charge of his legs.

It wasn't long until Namjoon and I resurfaced with Taehyung's body. We swam to the shore and laid Taehyung's body next to Chung Ae's. Jin was already performing CPR on Chung Ae. I bent over Taehyung and made sure his heart was beating, and thankfully it was. I let out a sigh of relief and then began the procedure. Taehyung didn't take in as much water as Jimin did, so waking him up was easy.

Once they were all awake, we made sure everyone was alright. Chung Ae however was the only one who didn't wake up, and Jin wasn't planning on giving up on him.

"Guys," Jin panted and let his hands fall down to his laps," He is gone."

●●●●●●●●

Hello my lovelies!

Okay before y'all kill me... let me apologise for doing this to your hearts... but it had to be done. I dont know how much this affected you or whether or not you could feel what Seo Yeon felt while she was trying to end her life, but hopefully you did enjoy this...

Don't forget to take care and love yourselves,

Thank you all,

I love you,

-R 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

855 73 34
Have you felt his pain? Can you really be happy with all your faults? You're going to cave in soon. No-one is free from the torture of our own minds...
123K 6.5K 30
❝Who are you?❞ ❝I'm the guy who knocked you out and fled the country.❞ ▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣ Working part-time to earn money as a full time university s...
101K 7.2K 40
[[DISCLAIMER: IF YOU ARE READING THIS ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE BESIDES WATTPAD OR TUMBLR, IT HAS BEEN STOLEN!! PLEASE CHECK THE REAL STORY OUT ON WATTPAD...
130K 6.3K 35
Imagine being 5,000 miles away from home, and the entire world decides to shut down. No flights, no phone service, and no one to trust. In a world wi...