EUPHORIA-charlie dalton

Galing kay netpunezz

"euphoria, it's the feeling of intense excitement and happiness.." said the girl. "okay, and?" the boy quest... Higit pa

C A S T + P S A
.1.
.2.
.3.
.4.
.6.
.7.
.8.
.9.
.10.
.11.
.12.
.13.
.14.
.15.
.16.
.17.
.18.
.19.
.20.
.21.
.22.
.23.
.24.
.25.
.26.
.27.
.28.
.29.
.30.
TYSM FOR 10K

.5.

5.8K 162 35
Galing kay netpunezz

"anyways, thanks for the free pencil." olivia said to charlie as she held up the pencil with a grin. the boy simply replied with a 'youre welcome'.

honestly olivia felt as if she knew charlie for ages. he was easy to talk to, charming and quite funny honestly. way too flirty she had to admit it. their personalities almost fit perfectly together. charlie felt the same way, but he also found her to be gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous, there was no doubt in that.

"ah, forget her. open your trig book and try and figure out problem five." cameron said, walking over to the boy and olivia looked over to the ginger.

"you know nothing about love do you?" she asked, still leaning back in her chair. "you can't possibly forget about someone you find to be highly attractive!!"

"yeah, i cant just forget about her and i truly cannot think about trig." knox replied shaking his head.

"i do too! but come on, knoxious, just open the damn book, we dont have all night." cameron scoffed, clearly annoyed. 

"we got it!" and "holy cow!" were the two statements that came out of pitts and meeks' mouths once the radio they'd been trying to get working for ages started to hum.

mr hager then walked in telling everyone in the room they had 5 minutes and so everyone started to get their things together and exit.

meanwhile pitts tried to hide the radio in his lap and charlie leaned in near knox with a smirk.

"did you see her naked?" he asked the upset boy.

"haha, very funny, dalton." he grumbled, standing up from the seat.

olivia looked over to charlie with a disgusted look at his question before making she had anything. honestly she should've expected the boys at the school especially charlie to be asking stupid questions like those.

the girl and the other boys in the room piled out quickly. mr hager asked pitts and meeks if what they had was a radio, to which they lied and said it was only but a science experiment.

once getting to the area where the rooms were, olivia said good night to the boys and they returned the good night statement before making her way into her room. she had set her belongings down and shut the door as she put the small lamp on.

with a sigh, she hummed taking her hair out of her small ponytail and running her fingers through her hair. she turned her bedsheets down and closed the blinds about half way so when the sun rose, the light would be just perfect to wake her up. plus, she wanted there to be some sort of light when she woke up.
-
the next day in the wonderful world of english with mr keating was rather interesting.

olivia sat in the same desk as she did the previous day as did the rest of the boys in the class.

mr keating sat at his desk and opened up one of his books. he looked around the room before speaking up. "gentlemen, and lady, open your text to page twenty-one of the introduction. mister perry, will you read the opening paragraph of the preface, entitled "understanding poetry"?" he asked neil.

neil nodded and put his glasses on upon reading and the class opened up their text. "pritchard, Ph.D. to fully understand poetry, we must first be fluent with its meter, rhyme, and figures of speech. then, ask two questions: one, how artfully has the objective of the poem been rendered, and two, how important is that objective. question one rates the poem's perfection, question two rates its importance. once these questions have been answered, determining a poem's greatest becomes a relatively simple matter." he said and looked up.

mr keating was now standing up, getting a piece of chalk, ready to write something on the chalkboard.

"if the poem's score for perfection is plotted along the horizontal of a graph, and its importance is plotted on the vertical, then calculating the total area of the poem yields the measure of its greatness." spoke neil and mr keating drew a graph.

olivia and many others students including cameron of course, but he was being way too neat with it, began to copy as such.

"a sonnet by byron may score high on the vertical, but only average on the horizontal. a shakespearean sonnet, on the other hand, would score high both horizontally and vertically, yielding a massive total area, thereby revealing the poem to be truly great. as you proceed through the poetry in this book, practice this rating method. as your ability to evaluate poems in this matter grows, so will - so will your enjoyment and understanding of poetry." neil finished the reading, taking his glasses off.

mr keating turned around after finishing what he wrote on the board with a smile and he placed the piece of white chalk down. "excrement. that's what I think of mister j evans pritchard. we're not laying pipe, we're talking about poetry." he said to his students who's expressions all turned to shocked ones.

cameron quickly scribbled out his notes and olivia ripped the page out of her notebook.

great, wasting paper... it was not a surprise that olivia did that. at her old school she used to tear paper out over the silliest little mistakes. 

"why'd you rip it out?" questioned knox quietly, turning around.

"because he called it excrement? it's also a shitty analogy, why else would i not want to crumple up this graph?" she whispered back to the boy and clearly mr keating heard what she had said.

"correct you are miss terriancie." the teacher spoke and her face went hot that her whispers were heard all the way to him. was she that loud when she whispered? "after all, how can you describe poetry like american bandstand? i like byron, i give him a 42, but i can't dance to it now can i? it truly is excrement, students. i believe you can decide if the poem is outstanding or not."

that earned a laugh out of her and others. charlie leaned forward as if suddenly something went off in his head to where he actually enjoyed the class.

"now i want you to rip out that page." ordered the teacher. some of the students questioned it by looks. what was he a mad man?! "go on, rip it out. go on, rip out the entire page. you heard me, rip it out. rip it out!" he exclaimed and charlie was the first to do as such, holding up the piece proudly.

"thank you mister dalton. tell you what, don't just tear out that page, tear out the entire introduction. i want it gone, history. leave nothing of it. rip it out. rip i urge!" he once again ordered and the students did it. he said he wanted nothing more of the authors sayings.

olivia tore out the pages, crumpling them up, tearing a few. "yes! that's the spirit, miss terriancie! now i want to hear more ripping!! come on, rip it out, i want to see a clean tear. you're not gonna go to hell for it, mister cameron." he snorted as he walked into the back room to grab a trash can.

cameron turned around to neil saying they shouldn't be doing what they were and neil told him to rip with an accent. the boy groaned, turning around again and hesitantly ripped the pages out.

all of a sudden mister mcallister walked into the room. "what in the hell is going on here?!" his voice boomed through the classroom that went silent very quickly.

olivia placed her papers that were crumpled up her shirt and charlie placed one in his mouth as they looked over to the man. "i don't hear enough rips." mr keating said as he walked back into the room.

"mister keating, i-i'm sorry i didn't notice you were in here." mr mcallister apologetically spoke.

"mister mcallister, i am." mr keating said with a nod.

"ah so you are. excuse me." he said before exciting the room backwards.

"keep ripping! this is a battle!" he exclaimed before thanking charlie and olivia as they threw away the papers with a laugh.

"damn, nice job hiding them up your shirt. i could've helped you out." charlie joked with a wink.

"i hate you." the girl rolled her eyes, folding her arms across her chest.

"mhm, sure you do." he winked once again with a sly smirk upon his face as mr keating spoke to the group.

mr keating then called them to huddle around him and so everyone did. "we don't read and write poetry because it's cute. we read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. and the human race is filled with passion. medicine, law, business, engineering, these are all noble pursuits, and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for. to quote from whitman: "o me, o life of the questions of these recurring, of the endless trains of the faithless, of cities filled with the foolish. what good amid these, o me, o life? answer: that you are here. that life exists, and identity. that the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse. that the powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. what will your verse be?" he asked, and looked up at todd who gulped.

the bell then rang and it was time for lunch. the group made their way to the cafeteria after grabbing their belongings.

before lunch they of course prayed.

neil joined the group showing an annual, explaining he got it from the library, handing it to cameron. "check this out, captain of the soccer team, editor of the school annual, cambridge bound, thigh man, and the dead poets society."

"cambridge bound, captain and editor? holy cow, mister keating must have been great back when he attended." olivia commented looking at the picture to which cameron laughed at.

"man most likely to do anything." cameron read.

"thigh man... mister k was a hell raiser!" exclaimed charlie, eyes wide.

"what's the dead poets society?" knox questioned to which none of the boys nor the girl knew what it was. there wasn't any mention of it.

mr nolan walked past, and cameron quickly hid it under the table and and they all went back to chatting about other things and eating their food.

"we gotta ask him after lunch." olivia said to the boys who nodded in agreement.

"if we don't we're missin' out on a pretty good opportunity." said pitts.

~~
A/N:

1789 words! pretty lengthy once again lol. sorry for writing a ton. i like getting the story along plus i'm trying to get to some interesting things which are coming soon i promise lOl

i'll be updating again tonight regarding i won't be able to get on tomorrow so enjoy the double update haha

do you guys like the long chapters? 👀

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

329 8 15
Natalie: I want to be an English teacher. I want to learn from the best. YOU are the best. Keating: You want to be a teacher. This is how a teacher...
174K 7.1K 23
❛ 𝒔𝒆𝒊𝒛𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕. ❜ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 you attend welton preparatory school and befriend a group of boys when a certain brunet catches yo...
30.1K 577 35
This story is inspired and depicted from the movie 'Dead Poets Society' (1989). Welton Academy is proceeding with a 'Co-ed' trial for their school. O...
81.4K 2.2K 46
in which the reader transfers to Welton Academy and falls for everyone's favorite redhead... best ratings: #1 in knoxoverstreet !! #1 in deadpoetssoc...