.14.

olivia stood against the wall as she played with the chord of the phone as she was chatting with her mother

"yes, yes of course...no... i-no. mama, there's no one. no! oh my goodness, that's- no." she laughed softly as she glanced at the group of boys who listened. "yes, i'm passing everything but latin, i'll get it up this week, we have another test so i'm going to work ten times harder study wise. i'll take full accountability on not studying well for the one last month." she spoke.

"failing latin? damn, i didn't think she'd be that bad." charlie said a bit quietly and olivia slapped him on the shoulder, flipping him off.

"who was that?" was heard from the phone, the voice of her mother.

"no one just a total fool." she said and her mother slightly scolded her though a laugh but did tell her men were idiots. "anyways, i gotta get to class soon, the next class starts in a few minutes, i'll call in a few days again. i love you."

"i love you too." her mother said before the two hung up.

"oh, i love you so much my dear! don't you go dating around." charlie teased the girl, blowing a kiss at her. "i'll have your head!"

todd and neil laughed, glancing at each other and the other boys let out a chuckle. 

"oh piss off, dalton." olivia said with a small sigh, adjusting her bag as she began to walk away from the boys who groaned, calling for her. her simple response was turning around, walking backwards shaking her head with a smile before turning back around.

least to say olivia had some left over disappointment in her from two nights in the past and she just hated when people teased her for her relationship with her mother. she loved the woman and the woman loved her, what was the reason for teasing? was something she constantly wondered.

charlie had acted like they hadnt even almost kissed or he hadnt been studying her the whole time they were watching the stars, how he cared so deeply about everything she said and memorized her voice and how she emphasized certain words. that was what upset her the most.. she wondered where she went wrong along the path, but she never went anywhere entirely wrong.
-
keatings class was an interesting one. he made the group walk around, charlie exercised his right to walk.

later that evening, olivia and neil walked around, the female helped the male out with memorizing his lines and she encouraged him more as he would keep getting everything on point.

as the two walked outside they saw todd sitting down and walked up to him.

"hey toddy, what's up?" olivia asked.